Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-18-2008, 05:07 PM   #21
Tessa

Tessa has initial reputation

Hehe good suggestions!

He always beats me, I dunno why, he must cheat, but I'm always reduced to begging for money in that game
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:11 AM   #22
subgirl
super nerd milf

subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)subgirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default game

ok there's a game called city of heroes

mine is called heroes and villians. for 18 or older you can kill, rob banks, sell drugs like a scarface sort of thing and rape and be raped. me i would in the bash heads of old ladies...not all copons are double bitch...you die now. yes yes you could be a hero but villians are way cooler! joker, two face, lex all the best badddies!

Tina

Last edited by somedude; 04-19-2008 at 04:22 AM.
subgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:31 AM   #23
.Christine.

.Christine. has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to .Christine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by subgirl View Post

mine is called heroes and villians. for 18 or older you can kill, rob banks, sell drugs like a scarface sort of thing and rape and be raped. me i would in the bash heads of old ladies...not all copons are double bitch...you die now. yes yes you could be a hero but villians are way cooler! joker, two face, lex all the best badddies!

Tina
I can never make a successful character on villains because I keep making them xD So I stick to World of Warcraft, I prefer the medieval setting anyhow. By the way, kudos for mentioning Joker first. He's my favorite ;] <3
.Christine. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:38 AM   #24
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Quote:
Originally Posted by subgirl View Post

Tina
eh? is this an online thing?? or do you need a playstation?
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 06:56 AM   #25
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

city of heroes is a pc game that you buy and install . then have to pay to play online ...

http://www.cityofheroes.com/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/City_of_Heroes
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 07:46 AM   #26
ControlPhreak
Privileged Member

ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)ControlPhreak Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
What sex games can you play with Monopoly? o_O

The hubby has been playing Monopoly a lot lately.. It kinda bores me though, how can I spice that up?
Ragman's ideas are certainly along the same lines as mine, and excellent I might add (if not so humbly). There is all that cash flying around so in the poorer neighborhoods your prostitution ring can come into play. Ritzier neighborhoods have the wealthy aristocrat cougars, when the construction team is working on their new hotel they could end up in a scary situation etc. You have the jail, and both piles of "chance" cards (repaying a loan could be more difficult than handing over $50), the utilities (it's not like electricity and water are used in torture or anything ), 4 railway tracks to be tied to, even a fat old guy in a top hat for age play. It starts with one player in a position of power (the banker)....

And they sell this filthy game to children?
Pleasure Junkie
ControlPhreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 11:10 AM   #27
Tessa

Tessa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Christine. View Post
I can never make a successful character on villains because I keep making them xD So I stick to World of Warcraft, I prefer the medieval setting anyhow. By the way, kudos for mentioning Joker first. He's my favorite ;] <3
I love City of Heroes/Villains, I have both! Cept I never really played Heroes much.. But I loved City of Villains, it was just much more enjoyable

There is just something great about supervillains

Quote:
Originally Posted by ControlPhreak
Ragman's ideas are certainly along the same lines as mine, and excellent I might add (if not so humbly). There is all that cash flying around so in the poorer neighborhoods your prostitution ring can come into play. Ritzier neighborhoods have the wealthy aristocrat cougars, when the construction team is working on their new hotel they could end up in a scary situation etc. You have the jail, and both piles of "chance" cards (repaying a loan could be more difficult than handing over $50), the utilities (it's not like electricity and water are used in torture or anything ), 4 railway tracks to be tied to, even a fat old guy in a top hat for age play. It starts with one player in a position of power (the banker)....
Hehe great ideas! I'm sure the other players will be all up for spicing up the game a bit

I used to play games with cards. Winner takes all
Tessa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2008, 04:23 PM   #28
Freydicat

Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)Freydicat Level 6 (600+)

How about Evil Genius? Kidnap womens, and do experiments on them, then get them to breed your army. (I don't know why, but I find the idea of artificial insemination and then being chained up for nine months very hot)
Way more kinky traps! How about a Tentacle Monster Pit? A pen of horny dogs? Or just being knocked out and then thrown to the minions. Got to keep the morale up!