Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #61
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Henris movemnts continue to make me suffer from small painful pokes and with every move, small fraction of breast flash gets stretched and gets torn....

I continue sobbing with such unbelievable and brutal assault on my body. Suddenly, he pulled close to me and then pushed me back with force, which made me fall and my breast tears from my body and a hoarse scream comes out of my throat...

I fall on floor, trying to take support of my hand, forgetting that most bones are broken and that gives me more pain.... eventually, head gets struck to the floor and I scream from pain..... eyes closed tight and whole body is shivering with pain.....

I dont even know when henri straddled me and what would he do next to me....
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 10:54 AM   #62
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to StalkHer

"Henri. that is enough!" "You have had your fun"

"Perwaiz, Liang take him away." The two thugs grab him by his arms and drag him off of you. The entire time he fights. "No, no, I must have her!, I want to slice her open!!"

"Take him to Jeanine, she will suck him and jerk him off while he tells her his fantasies." I command them.

Turning to the remaining men "Any takers? She will be completely submissive now?"
StalkHer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2011, 11:34 PM   #63
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I heard some noise and see Henri struggling with your men. I couldnt figure out what was happening as the pain has taken charge of my mind.

I heard you saying any takers, as she will be completely submissive....

and at that moment, I realize my condition, most fingers broken, one hand broken from wrist and another from elbow. Both breasts torn from my body and blood is beginning to clot on the open wound now. Countless cuts on belly, ass, thighs and even shoulders. Pussy lips torn away, only the love bud (not for me anymore) has left but it was also pulled and injured....

How much do I have to endure now???? A question arises in my mind.....
Old 11-05-2011, 07:57 AM   #64
StalkHer
Privileged Member

StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)StalkHer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The men gather about your broken body and gaze upon their victim. The lovely and tight body which temped them hours before; now lies in tatters, blood soaked, bruised and abused. Your tits are unrecognizable, your chest heaves with heavy breathing.

The men talk amongst themselves in low voices. Most agree that you are too much of a mess to enjoy. Sunil says "Let's end this, I am getting hungry"
Old 11-06-2011, 08:05 AM   #65
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I see my predators gather around their prey..... I dont understand half of their conversation as I guess my hearing ability is also reduced.... I just stare at them with no real thought in my mind...
Old 11-08-2011, 12:13 PM   #66
StalkHer
Privileged Member

"No takers?; I don't blame you, she is quite a mess."

"Make sure the camera gets a good view of what happens next. I want the head of the National Investigation Agency to enjoy it." He is after all, one of our best customers!"

"Sunil, the honor is yours!' "Finish her!"

Sunil removes a pistol from his bag. Walking over to where you lie he stands at your feet. Cocking the gun he points it at you. His first two shots are into your pussy. One strikes your clitoris and shatters your pelvis.

Moving his aim up your body he fires another shot into your belly striking near the navel. Your body gives a twitch. The group of men cheer.

Pausing to watch you and smile, Sunil takes aim at what was once your right tit. Again your body jumps as the bullet tears into your flesh. "I enjoy this so much." he says. A few seconds later another bullet tears into your left chest.

The room is going dark for you, your eyes flutter and your body jumps like a fish out of water. Sunil has two shots left. With a careful and deliberate aim at your head............

-------
Fin
Old 11-09-2011, 11:02 PM   #67
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I look at Sunil pointing his gun at my pussy and I realize my time has come. Its all going to be over soon, but cant they shoot me right in the head to get me out of it soon....

He fires twice at my vagina and unbelievable, undescribable pain shoots up in my vagina as the bullets pierces thru my uterus and reaches deep near my spine.

I cant even scream as my mouth and eyes open wide as a reaction, hands rise from the ground a bit and then the body goes limp on the floor.

Next shot at my belly takes most of the life out of the body. I convulse with pain but the sensation of pain has gone now.

One more shot on my chest and my eyes go blank, I cant see what is happening.... as my eyes are closed forever.

A promising spy, a beautiful girl, a tough commando, a trained savior falls to a series of brutal rapes, physical and verbal abuse, torture, mutilation and finally, gun shots aimed at her body. She goes with loads of grief and complains....

End..............................................