Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-27-2010, 10:27 PM   #1
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)
Default Pulled Over (request)

Umm... hi, I'm new here, and sort of in to rape fantasy. But I have always liked rough and dominating so it feels like a nice place to go toward. I was hoping to start an RP where I'm a policewoman that pulls over a SUV with two or more men in it. And after a rude comment gives them a ticket, which just pisses them off and has them follow me wo some dark place to have there way. I'm sorry if I'm asking for people to rp with wrong, but I'm not sure about just randomly pming around for them. Kay, thank and I hope to have lots of fun here ^^'
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 10:36 AM   #2
SuperMale

SuperMale Level 1 (100+)SuperMale Level 1 (100+)

Group RP isn't my forte either (well, except if it's me and multiple women), but I am willing to do it for a fellow newbie. So yeah, you got yourself a rapist, officer.

Now I suppose we have to wait for at least one more guy, right? Anything else you want to discuss about the story before we begin?
SuperMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 02:39 PM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am busy chatting with my buddy as we come from the bar after watching a World Cup game. Not watching what I was doing as we discussed the games, SUDDENLY seeing flashing lights behind us.

"What the fuck" I mumble as I pull to the curb. I stare in the side mirror and see this lady cop get out of the cruiser. "A fucking bitch cop." I muble to my buddy as I roll the window down.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 03:31 PM   #4
bangbangbaby

bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)bangbangbaby Level 2 (200+)

Stepping out of my cruiser I placed one hand on my standard issues 9mm just in case as I walked up to the driver side door and knocked on it. My short brown hair tucked behind my ears and under my hat, dark sungalsses over even brown eyes, my c+ cup breasts snug under the blue uniform with it tucked in to my equally tight blue pants as my boots clicked on the road waiting for the window to roll down, already writting up the simple speeding ticket.
bangbangbaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2010, 04:26 PM   #5
SuperMale

"Oh shit." We had more than a few beers at the bar. I look at my buddy as he rolls down the window. I am a little relieved that I'm not the one doing the driving, but also pissed off that this bitch pulled us over. "What's the bitch's problem? We weren't doing anything!"

As the lady cop approaches the car, I can't help myself, I stare at her. In my experience, most women cops are ugly, butch women. But this one looks damned hot. "Damn, her pants look like they're painted on." I whistle as the policewoman approaches the window.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:27 PM   #6
bangbangbaby

I pay little attention to the two men in the SUV at first, other then to look in and see they are not planning on doing anything stupid, yet. I don't even notice as my shirt slips a button as I lean over to look in.
"Lisence and registration please." I ask for in a tone of one that had asked to many times to often.
And as I wait I notice the two a little more and sigh softly as I think how long it had been since I had been with any men. The men in my own unit either seeing me more as a fellow cop, or to much of limp dicks to bother with. I sighed again as I tapped my booted foot more and frowned at the two, smelling beer.
Old 11-28-2010, 07:59 PM   #7
SuperMale

"Hey, we didn't do anything, why did you stop us?" I ask, with barely-disguised annoyance. I am a big guy, with dark hair and sunglasses. I take off the sunglasses as soon as the lady cop approaches the window.

As she leans over and her shirt slips a button, I stare at her magnificent boobs. Immediately a image forms on my mind, of tit-fucking this bitch. Very rough. "Maybe you want to search us or something?" I ask her with a smirk.
Old 11-28-2010, 08:32 PM   #8
bangbangbaby

I just frown at this man's rough manners as I let out a short sharp sigh.
"You were speeding. This is a 45 zone and you were going well over 75. Lisence and registration please sir." I growl the last bit more as I tap my pen on the ticket pad, just wanting to get this stop over with and go already.
Though, as I waited impaitently I did notice how well the two men were built and sighed deeply this time as I thought how of course only an asshole would be so hot and handsome. So deep in my thoughts I don't even notice as I mutter asshole under my breath.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:08 AM   #9
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I reach for my wallet, pulling it out and starting to fumble through my jumbled papers. Finally finding the license and registration, I move it slightly towards the window as if to hand them to the female pig. As she reaches for it, I pull it back slowly, a little at a time smirking as she stretches to reach for it. Her boobs pressing against the side of the SUV forcing them higher in her white lace bra which I can see through the gaping button.

Thinking to myself that I would love to bag this cop. Her tone turning more demanding as she finally manages to snatch my license and registration from my fingers.
Old 11-30-2010, 08:32 AM   #10
bangbangbaby

Waiting on the driver more impaitently now I growled out as he made it difficult by making me reach in to grab the papers. Though I was not stupid enough to do so without keeping my other hand on the peper spray on my belt. Finally snatching the papers away I contimplated adding on extra charges to these jackasses as I huffed, my shirt rumpled up and slipped open enough to show my white lacy bra and slightly pushed up breasts.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:01 AM   #11
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

As the piggy was busy writing out the ticket, I could tell she was pissed. I glanced at my buddy in the passenger seat. He smiled as I knew he was thinking what I was. I could feel my cock getting hard as she began writing out the ticket.

"How much is this going to cost me? I asked.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:24 AM   #12
bangbangbaby

"Well, speeding 20+ mph over the speed limit means at least 300$ fine. But with your, record, 600$." I grinned as I said this, since I had not even bothered going back to check the database for this jackass's record but it was not like he could argue or do anything about it. I ripped the ticket off and held it, his lisence, and his registration to the driver with a happy little smile.

"Have a nice day sir!" I was ready to laugh my way back to my cruiser with that being a highlight of my day.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:34 AM   #13
SuperMale

"What a fucking bitch." I mutter angrily, but almost loud enough so she can hear it.

I look at my buddy as the bitch cop gives him back his papers and the ticket. This bitch deserves some royal payback.

I glance again at her nice boobs encased by the lace bra. I bet she won't smile so happily when I tear this bra off her to maul those nice tits.
Old 11-30-2010, 11:49 AM   #14
bangbangbaby

I step back from the car with satisfied smile still in place, tip my hat at them with a soft laugh under my breath and walk back to my cruiser. Slipping behind the wheel I smiled even wider and laughed out loud as I pulled away. In such a better mood I looked at the time, seeing my beat was done I jumped off the main road and headed in town. I was looking forward to a nice cold drink and hot bath at my little house on the outskirts.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:01 PM   #15
SuperMale

I put my sunglasses back as I watch the lady cop walk back to her car, staring hard at her delicious butt encased in the ultra-tight blue pants. First she rips my buddy off 600 dollars, and now she is fucking teasing us?

I turn to my buddy, smiling nastily. "What do you say? I think this bitch needs a hard lesson, and we're just the guys to teach her."
Old 11-30-2010, 04:06 PM   #16
bangbangbaby

I look back at the SUV in my rear view mirror one last time with another giggle before I slip in among traffic, putting them out of mind as I head home.

The town is a simple little one. Easy to live in and look over, to know everyone there. And, I could have my own little house just out of town where I had lots of yard, forest and fields, to enjoy to myself.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:07 PM   #17
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Nodding to my buddy. "Yep, you're right, we need to teach that bitch a lesson." I say as I put the car in gear and drive slowly to the next corner. Making a right turn and then waiting for her cruiser to pass. I see the lights go by and quickly make a U turn. Pulling out a safe distance behind her.

"Hey call in an accident at the corner of Meade and Franklin streets." Knowing that they were just a few blocks off where we were, she would be dispatched. the area is dark abandoned warehouses perfect for our revenge. I made a sharp right and sped down Franklin street to park in an empty lot just a few feet from the corner.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:32 PM   #18
bangbangbaby

I was happily about to get off and get home to relax, when my radio crackled to life.

"Car 7 we have a report of an accident in your area at the corner of Meade and Franklin streets." The dispatcher buzzed through and I groaned slightly.

"Copy that." Damn it. I didn't want to, but I couldn't ignore it either as I quickly took the next turn to head toward the accident.

I pulled on to the road and didn't see any accident. I pulled off to the side and stepped out of my cruiser, straightening my uniform. It was getting darker out. Maybe someone had just heard something crash in the warehouses and jumped to the wrong conclusion. I sighed, knowing I had to check anyway as I walked around, ending up slipping in to the nearest warehouse to look around with flashlight up.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #19
SuperMale

I smile like a shark, when I see the lady cop entering the warehouse. "Man, you're a genius. She fell for it hard." I am already getting out of the car. We know these abandoned warehouses, having used them a few times in the past for our little parties. And a new one is about to begin. A surprise party for this bitch cop.

My cock is hard as steel, and the switchblade I carry in my pocket is real steel. "So, one of us takes the front door, the other takes the back one? Then we surround the whore?" I smile at the double entendre.
Old 12-02-2010, 05:04 PM   #20
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I duck into the shadows and wait. Hearing footsteps, I grab a piece of a pallet and slide closer. Waiting, waiting and THEN she steps directly in front of me. Swinging the board down right on the back of her head, she slumps forward like a rag doll.

My buddy comes running as I roll the pig over and undo her utility belt. Pulling her hand cuff pouch off the belt, removing the cuffs. rolling her over on her tummy and cuffing her hands behind her back. I stick some shrink wrap through the slit on her cuff pouch and then force the pouch in her mouth. Jerking a knot in the shrink wrap to hold the leather pouch deep in her mouth.

"Get her back deeper in the warehouse while I hide her car." Dashing outside to pull her cruiser further down the street before crashing it into a retaining wall. Running back, knowing it will look like an accident.