Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-05-2011, 02:04 AM   #81
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A little sample of coming attractions especially for you Buster.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Page_1.jpg (17.4 KB, 393 views)

Last edited by cynthiaf; 01-05-2011 at 11:08 PM.
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 11:33 AM   #82
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It could be very good if we had new chapters of Rape Patrol with comics !
Jukria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #83
Dax

Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)Dax Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukria View Post
It could be very good if we had new chapters of Rape Patrol with comics !
Stay tuned......
Dax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2011, 04:46 PM   #84
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Rape Patrol - Chapter 15 (Illustrated)

Story by: Dax
Illustrations by: Cynthia Farmwood

Chapter 15: Shopper’s Paradise

Part 1

Our little excursion had gotten off to a great start. At dinner that night, we relived the day with our recollections of the day. J.J. revealed that by the time he ass-fucked our victim at the very end, she had pretty much gone limp from all the shit that we did to her.

“It made it a lot easier for me to get my dick up her skinny white ass” he laughed. “That was I big final load I shot up there!”
After a good night’s sleep we headed out for a new day of adventure. Our travels took us a couple hundred miles from our last victim, and into a pretty nice town. We spotted a mall up ahead and decided to see what we might find there.

Now for security reasons, we’d decided to never try and snatch someone right from the mall parking lot. I’ve seen those videos on TV where the dude gets quickly identified from some obscure security cam vid. We were smarter than that. However, the mall made a great place to scope out potential victims for grabbing later.

We broke into teams of two and would call and text each other when we thought we might be on to something. As you can imagine, Zack and J.J. headed for the kid’s play area. They figured there’d be some good young mothers there. Liz and Gwen pretty much strolled around the mall. Nick and I decided that the food court might be a good place for a lot of potential targets to gather.

After awhile I spotted this mother and daughter carrying their trays over to a table. Of course, they were eating salads. They probably only stuff their faces with burgers and fries only behind closed doors. They want to be eating a salad if they ever get spotted by friends.. haha!

I decide to slide into a table right behind them. I was successful at not getting noticed. I sat close, but had my back towards them, allowing me to hear everything they were saying. After a lot of small talk, came words that were like music to my ears. I heard the daughter ask…. “When is daddy coming home from his trip?” The mom’s response was that he was coming back today, but not until later tonight. BINGO!

I tried to get Nick’s attention, but he was hanging around a group of teen girls. I had to laugh, because I knew exactly what he was doing. He had positioned himself to look down the front of some young Asian girl’s shirt. It was bulging out a little and my old friend Nicky Boy was trying to get a sneak peek. I finally got his attention and he came over to the table.

“Damn” he exclaimed. “I just got a nice peek at that chick’s little tittie. I could see right down the front of her shirt. She has small little tits and those dark nips that all the Asian chicks seem to have. Her nip was hard too” he laughed!

“Take a look next to us” I said in a low voice.

“Fuck” Nick exclaimed. “They look incredible. I especially like the daughter. Love those small little tits! She looks a little young, though. Are you sure she’s legal?”

“Oh, I’m sure she’s legal” I said with a nod and a wink.

After awhile they got up, brought their trays over to the trash bin, and started on their way. We obviously started trailing them.
I liked that they already had a lot of shopping bags. That might mean they are close to leaving.

I had alerted the others that we were hot on the trail of a potential great catch. I had managed to take a pic with my camera phone and texted it to everyone. My comment with the pic was “Fun for all!”

They went into one more store, but after that, they headed for the exit.
As we trailed them Nick remarked “Look at the tiny little ass on that young one! Fuck, I’m getting hard just thinking about young bitch naked in front of me. She reminds me a little of that cheerleader in the first job we ever did. You can’t believe how many times I’ve jerked off thinking back about fucking her while sucking on her little puffy tits! This time I’ll have a video to remember this one by.”

As we came out of the exit, I could see the rest of the gang in the van close by. Nick and I joined them and then saw the victims get into their car. It was a nice big SUV. It definitely suited them well.

“Wow… what a couple of hotties” Liz remarked. “That daughter sure looks innocent” she laughed.

The mother was dressed in jeans with a white blouse that buttoned up the front. She had enough open buttons at the top to let everyone know that she had some fucking great tits. The daughter was wearing jeans as well. But she had some funky tennis shoes on, that I see on a lot of teens these days, and a tight little t-shirt. The tightness of the t-shirt let us know that she had a long way to go to catch up to mommy in the tit department.

We followed them to a nice neighborhood and watched as they pulled into their driveway. Once inside, we decided that the best approach might be for Liz to go up to the front door and see if she could get into the house.

We could see Liz ring the bell, then pound on the door a few times. “Please, this is an emergency” she shouted. The mother came to the door, and as soon as she opened it, Liz barreled over her and burst into the house. In seconds, we were all in behind her. The stunned mother was still on the floor trying to make sense of what just happened. The daughter came running down the stairs shouting “Mommy, mommy… what’s happening?”

Just as I had figured, Nick immediately grabbed the daughter. In typical Nick form he had his hand up her t-shirt in a second and was grabbing at her small tits. Zack, J.J. and Gwen worked on getting the mother subdued, while I fired up the video cam.

Liz made a tour of the house and reported that no one else was there, and that by the family pictures it looked like it was a family of three.

“Perfect” I remarked. “I think we can spend some quality time with these two.
Both the mother and daughter were almost hysterical at what was happening. “Please don’t hurt us” the mother said. “Take anything you want. Just leave us alone.”

“Don’t worry bitch, this will be all be over soon enough. But not too soon” Gwen said with a laugh.

“Baby, you have one fucking hot body for someone with a daughter her age. I want to see some more of it” Gwen exclaimed. “Do a nice little striptease for me.”

With that, Zack pulled up a song on his phone. It was an old AC/DC tune that made a great stripping song. Gwen grabbed a chair from the dining room and placed it in the middle of the floor. “Show me some skin, bitch” she commanded.

For sure the sound wasn’t the best. But, it worked for what we needed. With some prompting from Zack and J.J.’s knives, Anne (as we discovered her name to be) began to wiggle a little bit.

“You better pick up the pace, mommy, or else someone around here is going to get hurt” Gwen told her. “Now give me a lap dance!” At that point, Anne kicked her dancing into gear.

First she unbuttoned her shirt, giving us a look at a very nice tight tummy and a bra overflowing with tit.

“Fuck me” exclaimed Zack. “Look at that set of tits!” “Those suckers are made for titty-fucking!”

Old 01-16-2011, 04:48 PM   #85
cynthiaf

Part 2

While this was going on, Nick and Liz were sitting on the couch watching. They had the daughter (Ashley) between them and were having their own fun. They had both her t-shirt and bra off, leaving her just sitting there in her jeans. She was sobbing as Nick had his rock hard dick out of his pants and was forcing her to stroke it. I’m not sure if it was that Nick’s dick is so big, or her hands were so small, but she had a lot to stroke! As she was stroking him, Nick was caressing her little tit, getting her light pink nipple to stand at attention. I have to admit, I loved Ashley’s little A cup tits! They looked so small and were topped off with some of the lightest pink nipples that I have ever seen. I couldn’t wait to get my shot at them.

On the other side of her, Liz had forced her other hade down the front of the sweatpants she was wearing. “You keep stoking right there, sweetie” she said with a look of satisfaction. As Ashley was stroking Liz’s pussy, Liz was leaning over and sucking her whole little tit into her mouth. Then she’d flap her big wet tongue over her little nipple and play with it, biting at her now hard little nub.

On the other side of the room Anne was about to give us the first glimpse of those incredible tits. She was still standing on the chair and her blouse was now on the floor beside it. She still had her jeans on, and Zack was standing next to her running his hands all over her legs and ass. You knew they wouldn’t be on for long! At Gwen’s command she was unhooking the bra, letting it slide off the front of her and onto the floor.

“Motherfucker! Look at those fucking tits on mommy!” J.J. screamed.

Anne’s tits looked massive on her thin frame as gravity took effect and they fell against her. She had big fucking brown areola, which really surprised me, given Ashley’s light pink nips. But, I wasn’t complaining. I love tits of all kinds! Her nipples were already rock hard and Zack and J.J. began groping them.

Gwen decided to speed things up a bit. She forced Anne down off the chair, then got her big, black self completely naked and sat on the chair, positioning Anne in front of her. She spread her legs and told Anne… “You get that pretty mouth between my legs and go to work, bitch!”

While Gwen forced Anne’s head between her big, black thighs, Zack was behind her unbuttoning her jeans. Both he and Zack were peeling them down towards the floor, revealing Anne’s long thin legs and cute, panty covered ass. She definitely didn’t have the body of your typical mother with a teenage daughter. This bitch was fucking hot!

Old 01-16-2011, 04:50 PM   #86
cynthiaf

Part 3

Zack was the first to get his dick out of his pants, so he got first shot. He ripped Anne’s panties down to her ankles, and slid into her from behind. What a sight with this fucking hot 38 year old mother bent over at the waist, being forced to lick Gwen’s meaty pussy while our little scrawny Zack grabs onto her hips and starts fucking the shit out of her.

“Fuck baby, you are good” Gwen shouted. “You’re a fucking cunt lapper, I can tell.”

Gwen started thrusting her hips and making all kinds of fucking noises. Anne had her almost ready to explode.

“Fuck yes! Fuck yes! Fuck yes!” Gwen shouted. Then, almost at the same time, Gwen and Zack got off on her. “Ahhhhhhhhh I’m fucking cumming” Gwen screamed. I think that was Zack’s cue to finish off. He started fucking her so hard, and fast that it looked like he was climbing on her back.
Gwen took Anne’s head between her hands and lifted it up, kissing and licking her mouth, trying to get the taste of her own pussy.

“OK, now you suck on these for a while” she commanded, guiding one of her massive black nipples into Anne’s mouth. As she sucked her tits, Gwen reached under and mauled the shit out of Anne’s big hanging titties! It was at this point that J.J. got his turn, assuming the same position as Zack had been in and began the process of depositing his load in her gorgeous pussy.

By this time, over on the couch, everyone was completely naked. I moved the camera in for a close-up of Ashley’s bald little mound. She was still stroking Nick’s huge cock, but now Liz had her sucking on her big saggy tits. She was making her suck, and then bite her big, rock hard nipples. As usual, I tried not to focus on the sight of Liz’s old droopy tits and the rolls of fat on her stomach. But the sight of her old saggy body and Ashley’s almost perfect little pert one, was a bit of a turn-on.

Nick decided he needed a little more, and grabbed Ashley by the neck and swung her around.

“OK sweetie, now I’m going to fill your mouth with what might be the biggest load ever!” Nick exclaimed.

I must admit, Ashley had a great mouth for sucking cock. Nice and big, with nice full lips. She started sucking up and down over Nick’s long shaft.

“Look up at me with those pretty blue eyes as you do that, Baby!” Nick moaned.

Liz positioned her so that she was on both knees, still on the couch, and her cute little ass looking Liz in the face. As she continued sucking Nick, Liz parted her Ashley’s ass cheeks and moved in for a snack! Taking her big tongue, she licked from the top of her pussy all the way to her little pink asshole.

“God, this little doll doesn’t even stink” she exclaimed. “What a fucking tasty thing she is.”

Old 01-16-2011, 04:52 PM   #87
cynthiaf

Part 4

Liz took extra time with her tongue lightly toying with her little asshole. You could see Ashley flinching at the sensation. This served two purposes. Liz loved to lick other women’s asses, but unknown to Ashley, she was also giving her a lesson on what she was expecting a little later. In fact it was when Liz forced her to lick her asshole, that I had the chance to fuck that little ass from behind. As you know by this point, forcefully fucking a woman in the ass is one of my favorite things. I have to tell you, this little teenager had the tightest ass I had ever experienced. I really didn’t know if I was going to be able to get my cock in there. At the point where the tip of my cock finally made it inside her, I exploded! Cum was all over the place. It was in her ass, running down the back of her legs… everywhere! It was right up there with the best fucking orgasms I have ever had. And before this day was over, each one of us had experienced it!

Back to the action at hand, Nick was right in his prediction, when he blew his load, Ashley gagged like there was no tomorrow. Nick forced her to swallow a good bit of it, but his cum was coming out of both sides of her mouth and running down her chin.

After Nick got off on her, Liz flipped young Ashley back towards her. She laid back on the couch, spread her fat thighs apart, and got what she later claimed was “one sweet, but definitely inexperienced pussy licking.”
It was after her remark about Ashley’s inexperience that Gwen suggested “I think she needs a lesson from Mommy. Because I can tell you from experience, Mommy has licked a lot of pussy in her life.”

“No! You people are sick” Anne exclaimed! Please just go away and leave us alone.”

“Haha! Did you hear that?” I asked. She wants to be left alone. “Well Mommy, we have a few more things on our list before that happens. Now get between your daughter’s legs and show her how it’s done!”

Zack, in his depraved way, made Anne crawl slowly on her hands and knees across the room to Ashley who was on the couch with Nick and Liz forcing her legs apart. As she crawled, Zack, J.J. and Gwen molested her naked body. Once at her daughter’s spread thighs, the point of Zack’s knife at her neck was enough to convince her to proceed.

What a fucking sight it was watching this beautiful mother go to work on her teenage daughter’s previously virgin pussy. It was during this that I got to mom’s butt hole. She had a really nice ass for her age, not nearly the tightness of her daughter’s. Of course I realized after a while that J.J. had already loosened it up for me. J.J. really went for this one! He had already fucked her pussy, her ass and had shot a load all over her face while titty-fucking those huge globes of hers. Before the day was over, she would have a mouthful of his cum too. Ah, to be a teenager again!

We spent another couple hours with these two. We decided to give each other 15 minutes of “alone time” with each. We took the two of them off to separate bedrooms and took turns doing whatever we wanted with them. It wasn’t until later that we shared what we had each done with our time. One thing I can tell you is that I followed J.J. into Anne’s room and found her curled in a ball gasping for breath and begging for mercy. Her massive tits had bite marks all over them and her ass looked like it had been whipped with something. All I know is that I was glad I got to be with Ashley before he had a chance to get to her alone.

Later that night, after we were many miles from the scene of the crime, I remarked to Nick “Can you imagine how much Eddie would have given us for those two?”

“Wow, it would have been the max, for sure” he countered. “I can see the lines of big black dudes just waiting for a piece of that little Ashley. In a way, I guess we let her off easy” he laughed.

This was one fucking great trip. And there was a lot more to come.
Old 01-16-2011, 10:11 PM   #88
joey

joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)joey has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Jesus H fucking Christ!!!! What an over the top treat. I've been cruising these boards for a few years and this is as good as it gets. Many thanks, and if I'm not being too greedy, please keep them coming.
joey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2011, 01:21 AM   #89
Jukria

Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jukria has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

wow ! very good !
Old 01-18-2011, 11:13 AM   #90
coach

Amazing work! It was great!
Old 09-03-2018, 08:01 AM   #91
cynthiaf

It's been a while since I posted on this board but I wanted to see if I could spark a response from the original author of this story 'Dax' who went silent around 2012. I found his writing style had just the sense of detail and development to captivate my interest and desire to realize, in a graphic fantasy way, some of the scenes he described. To that end I have here incorporated a link which is my take on one of the opening scenes of this story i.e. "The Rape Patrol"

Hopefully this posting will serve to both reach out to Dax and other aficionados of this stories style but also to demonstrate the improvements in illustrative technology over the intervening years.

Old 09-04-2018, 01:26 AM   #92
Jukria

Wow ! It would be such very good if you illustrate all the "rape patrol" series !
Old 09-04-2018, 06:48 PM   #93
cynthiaf

Thank you Jukria. Not sure if I will have the cycles to illustrate all the Patrol's story but turning it into a comic version has been on the back of my mind. Ideally I would like to get Dax's, wherever he may be, take on it.

In any case here is one more panel from the first story.

Old 09-05-2018, 01:31 AM   #94
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthiaf View Post
Thank you Jukria. Not sure if I will have the cycles to illustrate all the Patrol's story but turning it into a comic version has been on the back of my mind. Ideally I would like to get Dax's, wherever he may be, take on it.

In any case here is one more panel from the first story.

Would love to see these stories in 3d art. I reached out to one of the other 3d artists about another one of Dax stories called "The Club" which is very similar to these here. Its my favorite story on this site and I would love to see it with art or pics showing the details of the story. I have not read Dax rape patrol stories so thanks for digging this post up. Will read them later although the font seems to be a little off showing weird lettering that I am sure was not there on original release of the stories. Its a shame Dax is still not around because his/her stories seem to be the best ones I have read. If someone could add art to them, that would be wonderful....
Old 09-05-2018, 05:28 AM   #95
Jukria

This second picture is very good !
In the rape patrol serie, the chapters I prefer are 1,2,3, 5 and 10.
And yes, his other story The Club is very exciting.
Old 09-07-2018, 09:55 AM   #96
cynthiaf

Another in the series from the intro of "Rape Patrol" I always wondered about the other daughter.

@Godlike
"The club" looks like it would be an interesting comic adaptation as well. From some of the comments it looks like Dax adapted it as well from an older posting on Usenet. Perhaps I'll try and do a comic cover for it at least.

Old 09-07-2018, 02:34 PM   #97
Jukria

It's right that this character was not developped in this chapter. Maybe you could illustrate what you imagine with her. A sort of "sequel".
For Prison Break (other story of Dax), you made the illustration, but the first pics have disappeared. Did you have still them ?
Old 09-07-2018, 11:57 PM   #98
godlike
Privileged Member

godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)godlike has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cynthiaf View Post
Another in the series from the intro of "Rape Patrol" I always wondered about the other daughter.

@Godlike
"The club" looks like it would be an interesting comic adaptation as well. From some of the comments it looks like Dax adapted it as well from an older posting on Usenet. Perhaps I'll try and do a comic cover for it at least.

If you could add your art illustrations to "The Club" story, I would be so greatfull. Your work is wonderful (something I could never do) and would love to see these fantastic stories "come to life". If we cant have movies, then this is the next best thing and your work is wonderful.

Thanks
Old 09-08-2018, 09:25 AM   #99
cynthiaf

@Godlike
I have a number of balls in the air right now but I will see about posting a cover for "The Club"

@Jukria
It appears the "Prison Break" stories are still there but was there another story where the pics are missing? I keep all my work but some of the earlier stuff really needs reworked to take advantage of new techniques.
Old 09-09-2018, 11:59 PM   #100
cynthiaf

And one more.