Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-31-2009, 11:44 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Daughter's best friend (one victim)

I am a 39 year old single father. It was easier when my little girl was young, because I didn't think such dirty thoughts about her friends. But she grew up, and so did they. I would often find myself staring at them when they came over, thinking about doing things that I haven't done in a long time. It was hard because they came over so often, I never could get away from them. But now I finally have some privacy. My daughter is away for the weekend at her college orientation, and surely her friends won't be coming over.

I settle in my chair, hearing it groan under me. Still in shape, a fairly solid 245 of muscle. Cracking open a beer, I flick on the tv, getting ready to enjoy it without having my thoughts dragged into the gutter. Then the doorbell rings.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:23 AM   #2
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Marcie turned into her best friends driveway and stopped by the closed garage door. She grabbed her purse and got out the car closing and locking the door. Walking across the concrete to the front walk she pulled down the shorts that had ridden up over her slender thighs and straighten her blouse checking to make sure it was tucked in and all the buttons were buttoned. The top one kept popping open at the most embarrassing times.

She stopped at the front door and rang the bell. Marcie knew her friend was away for the weekend but she simply had to get back the books she needed to finish her report. Pushing aside her wavy blond hair, she peered through the window at the side of the door, hoping Shannon's dad was home.
Someone's Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Grimacing, I haul myself up out of the chair. I had expected to be able to relax, to spend time by myself. But that just can't happen for me. Muttering I press my eye to the peep hole in the door, half hoping it is a salesman that I can ignore. But it is Marcie. Jesus, it had to be her, the friend who I most desperately wanted. And now she's here, not giving me any peace.

Opening the door, I don't smile at her. Taking a swig of my beer, I stare at her. "She's not here you know. It's just me."
Old 09-05-2009, 10:43 AM   #4
Someone's Kitten

Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Someone's Kitten has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Taking half a step back Marcie looked up at the man blocking the doorway. She had always been a little afraid of Shannon's dad. He wasn't mean or anything but he alwasy seemed to be glaring at her and the rest of Shannon's friends. Shannon just shrugged it off, telling her friends not to worry.

"I know, Mr. Turner, and I'm sorry to bother you," she said, her dark blue eyes looking up at him, "but I lent Shannon some books the other day and she forgot to give them back to me. I really need them. Could I please go up to her room to get them?" Marcie's hands nervously twisted the strap of her purse hanging over her shoulder.
Old 09-05-2009, 10:49 AM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see the nervousness, or maybe it is fear in her eyes. Twisting the purse strap, twisting on the step and avoiding direct eye contact. I know that Shannon's friends never liked me, but I didn't care. THey make me to horny to be nice to them. Especially Marcie, innocent little Marcie.

I step back with a sigh, letting her in the house. But I decide that she won't be leaving for awhile. "Do you know where they are, or am I going to have to look for them?" My eyes dart quickly to her top, which has just fallen slightly open.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:02 AM   #6
Someone's Kitten

Marcie squeezed past Shannon's dad being careful not to touch him and walked over to the stairs.

"No... N-no... Mr. Turner," she stammered, her voice a little squeeky, "I know right where they are. Where Shannon always leaves her books." I hope that's were they are she thought to herself. She didn't want to have to spend time looking for them.

She turned and quickly ran up the stairs to Marcie's room, anxious to get the books and get out of the house as soon as she could.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:08 AM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

She squeezes past me, and for a second I can feel her young body pressed up against me. As she runs up the stairs I shudder in pleasure at the memory of it. Impulsively I reach over, flicking the lock on the door. Draining the last of my beer, I start to climb the steps after her. My breathing is heavy with excitement.

Turning a corner, I see her bent over picking up the books. I groan staring at her ass, "You know, I have wanted to fuck you for years."
Old 09-05-2009, 11:19 AM   #8
Someone's Kitten

Startled by the sound of his voice, Marcie yelped and turned toward the door of Shannon's room, her books held tight against her chest. She could feel herself turning red all over but pretended she didn't hear what Shannon's dad said.

"M-mr. Turner. I... didn't hear you there." She looked at the man, the very big and angry man, standing in the doorway and started to shake.

"I... I... I found the books, here by Marcie's desk," she said clearly frightened now. "I'll just go and you can go back to what you were doing. I'm sorry I bothered you."

She took a step forward but Shannon's dad didn't move. He just stood there staring at her with a look on his face that scared her half to death.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:24 AM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

I know she heard me, the reaction alone is enough to confirm that. Standing there with a stupid look of shock on her face. Like she doesn't know that she drives men wild.

As she steps towards the door, I take a step towards her, reaching out and grabbing her upper arm. "I just thought of something better to do with my time today." Gently, I take the books from her hand and drop them to the floor.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
Someone's Kitten

Marcie nearly jumped out of her skin when Mr. Turner grabbed her arm and took the books away from her. She looked at them lying on the floor then at the hand holding her. It was so big it went nearly all the way around her arm. Marcie tried to pull away from him and used her other hand to grab his wrist and pull on that, too. He just wouldn't let go.

She was so scared and shaking so hard she was afraid she was going to wet herself and she was breathing so fast she thought she was going to pass out. She twisted her body away from him trying to break away from his hand but he was too strong and holding too tight. Looking up at him with tears in her eyes she begged him to let her go.

"Mr. Turner, please, please, don't do this. Please, just let me go. I won't tell. I promise. Please just let me go."
Old 09-05-2009, 08:18 PM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

I ignore your pleas, and lick my lips in anticipation. Your hand wrapping uselessly around my arm trying to pry it loose, you are far to weak for that. The only question is whether I rape you in my daughters bed or drag you down to mine? I can't wait. My hand grabs your top and tears at it, hearing the buttons rip off.

"You won't tell anyone," I pause to stare coldly into your eyes as I finish this sentence, "because I will kill you if you do." A little shove, and you stumble backwards falling onto the bed. I stand in the doorway and unbuckle my pants.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #12
Someone's Kitten

Lying on the bed with her torn blouse hanging open, Marcie tried to make sense of what was happening. She couldn't believe her best friend's father was doing this to her. She was crying and scared and shaking and she knew she had to get out of there and fast.

Marcie scooted backward and threw herself off the other side of the bed figuring that maybe, if she could get him away from the door she could get past him and out of the house. She looked around for something to use for a weapon but there was nothing by the pile of Shannon's stuffed animals. She picked up the biggest one and held it in front of her heaving breasts and bare belly.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:13 AM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

I keep twisting my head, trying to see past the large stuffed animal that my prey is holding in front of herself. Somehow the concealment is more exciting than if she was standing in front of me naked. Lunging forward, my hands outstretched, trying to grab Marcie again. I miss by just a few inches. Fortunately I am still between her and the door.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
Someone's Kitten

When he lunges at her Marcie sees her chance. She throws the stuffed animal at his face and brushes past him, headed for the door. She's desperate to get out of there, to get away from this man she knows wants to hurt her. Her fear makes her move faster, propelling her toward the door and freedom.

Last edited by Someone's Kitten; 09-06-2009 at 12:54 AM.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:09 AM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

Her weapon is a stuffed animal, I can't help myself, I laugh as it bounces off of me. Twisting on the bed, I reach out, grabbing for Marcie as she flees for the door. My fingers grip tightly on her hair, using it to pull her back towards me. Listening to the scream of pain that excites me more than anything I have ever seen or heard.

Dragging her back onto this bed, this small bed, feeling her body pressing against mine as we struggle on the sheets.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:33 AM   #16
Someone's Kitten

Marcie hurries past the bed toward the door, so sure she's going to get away, get out of the house that when she's yanked off her feet she doesn't feel anything for a few seconds. Then the horrible, burning pain in her scalp makes her scream and she lands on the bed next to her friend's dad.

Her fear makes her panic and she starts fighting hard, kicking and screaming, punching him, slamming her elbows into him, twisting to try to get away from him and bracing her feet on the bed to try to buck him off of her.

"No, Mr. Turner, no. Don't do this. Don't," she shouts at him and fights him. "Mr. Turner, please, please, don't do this. Let me go. I want to go. Please. Noooo..."
Old 09-07-2009, 10:03 AM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

The squirming, the blows, and the screaming are only turning me on. But with the bucking I have to use my hands to stay on top, not able to get any farther along. One quick movement, a backhand across your face. I can hear the stinging slap over even your cries.

Lowering my face within inches of yours, I growl deeply, "It's going to happen whether you fight me or not, so why not make it easy on yourself." I can smell the beer on my own breath as it rolls back up to me. Then I roughly press my lips against yours.
Old 09-07-2009, 12:24 PM   #18
Someone's Kitten

Her world literally explodes around her, the pain blotting out everything else and she realizes he hit her. He hit her in the face! She's never been hit in her life, not even by her parents, and the shock of being hit like this was is almost worse than the pain. She stops fighting and screaming and lays there trying to figure out what to do. Then she sees him looming over her and hears him saying "...why not make it easy on yourself."

The sour bear smell of his breath gets in her nose and he puts his mouth on hers, kissing her, making her gag because of what he's doing and the way he smells. Marcie tries to turn her head away and pulls her hands up to push agains his chest. She realizes he's too big, and he isn't going anywhere. She's crying harder and still pushing at him. She hopes someone heard her screams and comes to save her.
Old 09-07-2009, 08:28 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel the warmth of her small hands pushing against my chest. The feeble touches only excite me more. As does chasing her face around on the bed to keep my lips pressing against her soft, supple lips. SLowly I trace my hands down Marcie's sides, squeezing occasionally. Reaching and unbuttoning the top of your jeans.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:10 PM   #20
Someone's Kitten

No matter which way she turned Marcie couldn't get away from Mr. Turner's sour breath. His lips rubbed so hers he was grinding the inside of her mouth against her teeth and he kept trying to stick his tongue in there. She was afraid to open her mouth to scream, afraid his tongue would get in.

She kept trying to push him off her until she suddenly felt his hands trying to open her shorts. Marcie shoved her hands down between their bodies, grabbing at his fingers and prying them away from the button and the zipper. The last thing she wanted in the world was for him to touch her down there.