Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2008, 08:45 PM   #41
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

Feeling your warm jet of juice hitting onto the tip of my cock, and your pink little hole tighten around my pulsing meat spear when you reach another organism, I almost close to cum myself. Hearing you softly moan in pleasure, tons of hot precum rushing out of my cock and dripping into your little hole. A huge amount of messy white liquid mixture of your juice and my precum was spilt out of your already soaking wet sex when I thrust in and out of your tender slit, and it make a loud watery squeaky sound each time my cock pound on your swollen hole.

“Damn, your pussy so tight and so nice, I’m about to cum, babe! Im going to cum all inside that little hole of your. Hope you are on the pill, otherwise Jack may have a bastard child very soon!” Feeling Im about to reach my limit, I use both of my hand grabbing onto your soft breasts, and squeezing them as hard as I can while I ram my cock harder and deeper inside your little swollen hole.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-15-2008 at 08:58 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2008, 07:29 AM   #42
Taking it

Lost in my intense orgasm as Max pounds me hard i barely make out his words-all i can feel is the steady stream of love juice pumping from my soaked pussy-damn my body.

I feel sore as he rapes me harder-this has been going on for hours-the rape with his fingers-mouth-and hard cock are taking it's toll-and although i'm soaked the soreness is building.

You lean forward to take my breasts in your hands-not the gentle caresses i'm used to with Jack-my breasts are mauled-groped-treated roughly-your fingers squeezing and digging into me-whilst you pull and tear at my soft mounds.

I register the words that your going to fill me with your cum-i panic-shit i'm not on the pill-i insist Jack uses a rubber-the thought of carrying your child disgusts me-but i'm dragged back to reality as you work harder into my pussy-seemingly wanting to break me as you spear me hard with every thrust.

Your hands maul my breasts harder-i hear your breathing intensify-oh god-you're going to empty your hot load right up inside me

I close my eyes and wait for the dreadful moment your body fills mine
Old 11-16-2008, 08:43 AM   #43
darksinner

As I continue humping on top on your helpless restrained body, I see disgust and fear inside those beautiful eyes of your when you hear Im going to cum all inside your little hole. The emotion on your face tell me that you are not on the pill, knowing I will be shooting my seed into your unprotected pussy, it excite me even more.

While I make my last rush thrusting, I know Im close to explode inside your little tight hole.

“Fuck, here it goes, babe!” With one last long ram, I thrust my cock deep insider the tiny opening of your cervix, as my hips shaken I shot my huge stream of hot sticky cum deep inside your unprotected womb.

After I shot my huge load inside of you, I keep my pulsing cock deep inside your pink little hole, and the sticky mixture of your juice and my precum keep on dripping out of your swollen hole. While kissing and licking on your beautiful soft face, my hands continue to fondle your tender mounds of flesh.
Old 11-16-2008, 09:31 AM   #44
Taking it

I feel you cum-it explodes like a bomb inside me-rushing up into my defenceless unprotected womb-oh god-please no..

You lay there catching your breath-whilst your cock throbs inside me-i try to draw myself back-to free myself of the monster inside me-still pumping out hot cum-i fail-you're too big and i'm forced to lay there with you inside me.

The cum-both yours and mine gushes out of my abused swollen pussy-trickling down the inside of my thighs like a river-my legs ache from being spread so wide.

I feel you kiss me-i'm revolted as your mouth trails over my skin-kissing and licking-your hands searching more into my soft mounds-eager to keep my response high-it works-my nipples are hard and erect-and the juice flows out of me more.

The enormity of what has happened hits me-i've been raped-i let out a piercing scream of anguish and desperation
Old 11-16-2008, 09:50 AM   #45
darksinner

While I continues to catch my breath and savoring the hot fuck we just make, your sudden scream startle me.

“What the fucks wrong with you, for one moment you were moaning and enjoying it like a good little slut, and now screaming like a wild bitch for no reason! My house is soundproofed, you can scream all you want, and nobody is going to hear it! So you better keep your mouth shut, or will slice out those cute little red lips of yours!” I slap you hard in your screaming mouth, so hard that small amount of blood dripping out of your gum, and add more red color to your sexy lips.

The moment of savoring the sex was ruined by your scream, I slowly pull out my dripping wet cock and quickly get over the table and grab the camera. While you still lying on the couch, spreading your legs wide apart, too sore and too weak to even move your body, I walk back your naked body and point the camera just inches away on your swollen and dripping wet slit.

You try to close your legs in spite of the soreness on your pink hole, but my hand quickly grab onto one of your leg and preventing it for closing. Your small little swollen hole is still unable to close up due to the large intrusion of my huge cock, each time you breath, your little pussy lips gapping like a fish mouth. Finally my hot stick white cum that shot deeply inside your womb begin to flow out of your little pink hole onto my hardwood floor.

“Wow look at this, Im sure Jack would love to see this as well, don’t you babe?” I laugh and point the camera at your pale pretty face.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 10:02 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #46
Taking it

My scream angers you-and i'm rewarded with a hard blow to my mouth-my head snaps back at the force and i taste my own blood seeping out.

I feel you withdraw-but still i'm unable to move-i'm spread wide and the cum falls freely from my pussy and drips onto the floor-i ache so much-every part of me hurts from the rape you've subjected me too.

As i turn my head i see the camera in your hand-and i try to muster some strength to close my legs i fail as you force them open once more-spreading me wider than i was when you were raping me.

The camera is close to my open stretched hole-which is awash with cum and blood from the ferocious rape you've subjected me too-i hear the click-and know my raped pussy is now on film for you to enjoy whenever you choose.

Then it's into my face-which is streaked with tears-cum and blood-you mention Jack and how he'd love to see me like this-i beg you as the camera thrusts into my face and stupidly utter the words..

Don't show Jack please-i'll do anything-just don't show him'

As the words fall from my bruised lips-i begin to wonder how much i'll regret my words.

Last edited by Taking it; 11-16-2008 at 10:52 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:01 AM   #47
darksinner

Hearing you beg me to not show the video to Jack, I laugh even louder.

“Listen Debs, the video is not the only thing you have to worry about, I can also send you to jail with the drug I found on your car, but don’t worry, Im a nice guy. However Im also a nice and loney man, so if you agree to keep me entertained when I needed it, I will forget about the drug. I will also keep our little secret from Jack, so you can still be his lovely innocent wife.” I speak as I gently pull your naked body up and set you into a sitting position while your back lean against the couch.

“So what do you said, Debs? By the way can you help me clean my cock?” While standing in front of your sit down body, my dripping wet cock covered with messy cum and juice is just inches away from your frightened pretty face.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 11:03 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:06 AM   #48
Taking it

I know i'm trapped-if i don't do as you say-you will bust me for the drugs-or show Jack my rape-or both-i'm cornered.

'You bastard Max-you fucking bastard'

As you stand before me-your cock dripping with cum ordering me to clean it so arrogantly-i decide to call your bluff.

Struggling to my feet i face you.

'Clean your own cock you bastard'-i attempt to shove past you..
Old 11-16-2008, 11:17 AM   #49
darksinner

Seeing you still have the guts to resist me, I quickly grab onto your long lock of hair when you fully stand up. Then I punch you hard on the belly, and making you fall back down to the couch. However your body cant lie down on the couch while Im still holding your hair up, so you were forced to fall down on the couch in a sit down position again.

“Listen, bitch! You don’t have any choice here, I can send your ass to jail, right now. Do you know what will those wild bitches do to a innocent fuck meat like yourself in jail? I can still send the video to Jack and your whole family when you get rape by those bitches in jail, and hack I can even put it on the Internet, so the whole world can see it! Think about what will that do to Jack and your family, bitch!” I keep slapping my wet cock onto your face, while continues recording it on camera.

“Now fucking clean my cock, if you don’t want both you and your husbands life to be ruin!” I shout at you as I place my messy in front of your sexy red lips.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 11:19 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:23 AM   #50
Taking it

The pull on my long blonde hair is nothing compared to the hard punch that greets my belly-i'm doubled up in agony-but as you still hold my hair tightly in your hand i can't move.I'm forced back to my sitting position on the sticky couch where you've raped me for hours.

Your cock is slapping into my face-as you threaten me with releasing my shame for the world to see-i hear the camera running and know these are not empty threats.

My mouth is dry bleeding and sore-my lips are cracked and caked in cum and blood.

'Can i have some water' i croak-hoping for mercy and a few minutes saved before you unleash your cock back into my mouth
Old 11-16-2008, 11:35 AM   #51
darksinner

Getting piss by your answer, you obvious don’t really know what situation you are in right now.

“You want some water, bitch? Here is fucking water!” Feeling my bladder build up after the sex, I release my hold. A burning stream of yellow urine quickly rush out of my messy wet cock, and hitting you right in your surprise face.

You try to move your face away from the stream, but my hand have a tight grip on your hair, and your face was force to expose to my piss. As you quickly close your mouth to prevent my piss from getting in side, a huge load of the smelling liquid is already rushed inside your open lips. I continue pissing my huge load, while I raise my cock higher and shot the stream into your eyes, nose and even your hair.

“That will be a good scene for the video! Hows that water taste, bitch? If you don’t want more, you better clean my cock quick!” Watching you cover with my yellow piss, I laugh loudly.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 11:38 AM.
Old 11-16-2008, 11:49 AM   #52
Taking it

My request is met with an angry response-i feel a stream of piss hitting my face-i wretch at your depravity and try to close my mouth-some has already streamed into my mouth though and i gag on the warm piss-your hold on me tightens and i'm left with no choice but to swallow it.

You aim with your cock and it unleashes like a pump all over me-my hair is dripping-and my eyes sting as your piss hits them-my humiliation increases.

My eyes fill once more with tears and i slump back beaten-as you laugh manically-i open my mouth to subject myself to your overpowering abuse of my body.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:02 PM   #53
darksinner

“That’s more like it, bitch! Remember next time when I told you to do something, you have to do it quickly and don’t give me some smart ass answer!” Seeing you finally open your mouth, I quick throw my messy wet cock into your wild open bruise red lips.

“You must be tired right now from all those fucking, now suck and lick those messy shit away from my cock, and I will let you go home. After you get all the stuff in your mouth, make sure you hold all those messy thing inside, then open your mouth and show me. When I tell you to swallow then you can swallow, but not a moment sooner. Got it bitch?” I continues film your face as I shout my command at you.
Old 11-16-2008, 12:06 PM   #54
Taking it

Hearing you say you'll let me go is music to my ears-i obiediantly clean you-licking-sucking-and then open my mouth for you to inspect-i hope my nightmare is soon to be over..
Old 11-16-2008, 12:48 PM   #55
darksinner

The word of letting you go home, surly have put a hasty effect on your action, you obediently lick and suck on my cock, take away all those messy liquid into your sweet mouth. I keep on filming on your every movement, after my cock is lick clean, you open your mouth to show me all the nasty smelly liquid inside you mouth.

“That’s a good bitch, now I want you to stir those messy liquid with your tongue a couple of time then swallow all of them.” I speak as I point the camera on the inside your little sweet mouth.
Old 11-16-2008, 01:46 PM   #56
Taking it

Bitter angry tears fill my eyes as you order me what to do and film me-i swirl the mess from your cock around my mouth-it tastes vile-i summons all my inner strength and swallow-it sticks in my throat and it's all i can do to not bring it straight back up.

I open my mouth to show you i've swallowed..
Old 11-16-2008, 02:17 PM   #57
darksinner

“That’s my good little slut, how do you like the taste?” After you swallow all the messy liquid, I pick up my boxer underwear and my pant, putting them back on as you still sitting on the couch too afraid to move.

I walk over to one of my cabinet near the couch and take out a beach towel that is only long enough to cover up your body to just under your ass and above your thigh. Putting it on my shoulder, I walk over to you. While pulling you up on your shaky legs, I turn you around and open your handcuff.

Once your hands were free, I throw you the towel, while I pick up your keys from your ripped apart short.

“You can go home now, but since you have nothing to do tomorrow, how about we go on a date? I will call your tomorrow and pick you up, but make sure to shave your pussy clean, I like my slut with a clean and smooth pussy.” As you cover yourself with towel, I quickly push you to the front door.

“You should probably put on some heavy madeup to cover the bruises and don’t let Jack touch you today, otherwise he may start to ask questions about your little swollen hole. Don’t do anything stupid, or else there will be price for you to pay.” I whisper in your ear as I open the front door, and handing back your keys.

Without saying any another word, I push you out of my front door and close the door right after, the towel is the only thing left to conceal your abused body.

Last edited by darksinner; 11-16-2008 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 02:39 PM   #58
Taking it

As my hands are snapped free i rub my aching wrists-deep gouge marks are embedded in them-i watch you dress and callously throw a towel at me to cover my torn body.

Greatfully i wrap it round myself-finally i'm free..

Suddenly i hear the words-you want to take me on a date and order me to shave my pussy-fuck-Jack likes the tiny bit of fuzz i have concealing me-i'll have to work out a story to explain why my pussy is clean shaven.

Once out of the door-i gulp in the fresh air-willing it into my lungs-then bolt for the safety of my house.

Once inside i run to the bathroom-staring at my reflection i cry-my hair is matted with piss-cum and blood-my face the same-i run a bath-desperate to get the smell and taste of you from me.

As i lie back-i try to come to terms with my rape-and wonder what will happen tomorrow-A date?-what the fuck does that mean?

I reach for my razor and soap my pussy-heavy tears fall as i take off the tiny strip of pubic hair i have-my pussy looks exposed and vunerable and i cry more.

I scrub my body for over 2 hours-and am just about to fall into bed when the phone rings -i pick it up frightened it may be Max-it's Jack.

'Hi babe' he cheerily greets me.

Shit-i want so much to tell him-i want to tell him i've been brutally raped by a monster-but i can't-'Hi' is all i can manage.

'You ok?-you don't sound too good' he enquires.

'Yeah i'm fine' i lie 'Just not feeling to well'-i'm shocked how easily the lie slips from my lips.

'Well sorry babe-but bad news-i've got to be out of town for a few days' Jack says sadly 'It's a big deal i'm closing in on-could be worth thousands-we could take that holiday with the extra money i make'-he tries to appease me.

'Sure Jack-that'd be great' i say.

'Good girl-gotta go but i'll be thinking of you babe' he blows me a kiss before hanging up.

Shit-Jack's away now and i'm left with Max-the tears fall harder again-i curl up in bed-my ravaged body aching from the hours of abuse it's suffered.

I try to sleep-but everytime i close my eyes-the image of Max raping me comes through.

I lie awake all night-and soon it's morning.

Shit.
Old 11-16-2008, 03:01 PM   #59
darksinner

After all the fun with your sexy body, I clean up my house and go back to work. After I get off from work late in the night, I have notice Jacks car was not parked in the alley. He must be off work right now, but since his car is not there, he may be on a business trip or something.

When I park my car, and walk back inside my house, I open up the shade of the window which is closet to your house, I peek out and see all the light on the house is off, you must be sleeping right now, since I didn’t hear anything from my police radio, I assume you didn’t do anything stupid. Soon after I take a bath, I go to sleep.

I wake up early the next day, as I peek out my window, still no sign of Jack. In the usually day, he must be getting to his car right now, and rush to work, but I don’t see him today, guess he must be away from home now.

I walk out side of the house with a box in my arm, inside it contain a tight white low cut tube top that will easily reveal your sexy deep cleavage, a pink micro skirt that did not cover much at all, the bottom of the skirt was just below your curvy ass, and each time when you lean down, all thing underneath it will be exposed, a white lace stocking that cover up to your thighs, and finally a pair of clear plastic 3 inches high heel open toe sandal. I buy all those thing when I get off from work yesterday, and those thing will make you look alike a typical street hooker, and I cant wait to see you wear them.
I place the box on your front door, and then I walk back to my own home. While sitting in a chair I dial your cell phone.

“Hi babe, its Max. I got a surprise gift for you just outside your door, why don’t you just go get it now.”
Old 11-16-2008, 03:09 PM   #60
Taking it

I hear my phone ring-god i hope it's Jack-my heart sinks-it's Max.

He keeps calling me babe-god it irritates me-he knows Jack calls me that-i'm told i have a package outside the door-and i'm to collect it-i stay on the phone and gingerly open the door-my heart thuds and i wonder if he's going to jump at me and force me inside to rape me in my own home-luckily he's not there-just the parcel.

I pick it up and look at the contents-fuck-a tiny top-short skirt-white lace stockings and open toe heels.

Oh my god-i gasp and cry at the thought of what is awaiting me..