Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-04-2009, 10:35 AM   #21
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete

Yeah, and with my luck I'll win the lottery on the 20/12/20012..
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 10:49 AM   #22
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
I'm curious... You seems like an intelligent man, a professor perhaps?
Nope. Just a lowly IT staffer. But I could probably volunteer tutoring ECDL to kids, as I'm wildly guessing this is to do with some of your fantasies?

Last edited by menace; 10-04-2009 at 11:03 AM.
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:17 AM   #23
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OMG, I didn't even notice the 2012/2012 thing. I am now 100% LMAO right now.

You know why?

First doomsday in history was 1/1/1000. Then it was 6/6/1006 (6 6 6). Then 6/6/1666. And the list goes on, and on, and on...

Incredible how men put dooms days on symbolic dates in the calendar, not comprehending those numbers mean something only to a small portion of mankind using the Gregorian calendar. And that's it. It's only numbers people. They aren't gonna kill you.

Well, not unless you're an accountant
Old 10-04-2009, 11:18 AM   #24
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Besides all that menace is one damn HOT guy to role play with!! Try him you will love it!

The Mayan calander ends simply cause thats when the Celestial Starship arrives to pick them all up!

Take care all and prophecies are a lot of fun to discuss.
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:18 AM   #25
APRIL MORN.

APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)
Default A Little Credit--Please

The information I gave, is not from " Wacko " cash creating web-sites. You stated " Politicians are smarter than we give them credit for." Tell me, why do you think; the international community, ie..World Governments, ponied up billions, then went on a " Seed search and Protect " hunt. This Bunker project was started post Cold-War, not related to the Nuclear issue. The project was/is a global action, however; go look thru all appropriation bills passed in the past 12 years; you will find no record of funding by the USA, or anyone-else for that matter. The reality is, this Bunker does exist, it was rushed to a finished state by 2009. I want to re-state, seeds of Every Living Thing, are housed there!!! This is fact, not a Web-Cash making scheme!!!!

The information I gave, is from 1st hand accounts, authenticated written/video records, from Government, and ex-Government scientists, NASA officals, military and educational professionals. They no more than I, know what will transpire over the next few years as " Gospel "! They do however agree on this, indisputable scientific, and geological evidence, proves 26,000 years ago, from the " Land Down Under " to the north pole, an " ELE " extinction level event, did in fact occur, go check out the science!!!

Menace, for you to dis-credit, and dismiss these documented professionals, who have Zero cash motivation, as Whacks, or " Web-Con Men " is laughable!! Surely you would agree, that Mother Earth, has endured many events that have constantly changed how she looks, and who; or what, lives on her----Right? 2 last points, for the record, I do not want to see, any series of events, that effect the planet or us adversely!!! 2nd: Multiple cultures from the past knew of this alignment, modern science until 75 years ago, refused to acknowledge it's reality. For what-ever reason or reasons, these cultures, respected this alignment, to the point; they all went to unreal lengths, to tell future peoples--{ US } about it.

Last edited by APRIL MORN.; 10-04-2009 at 11:28 AM. Reason: additional information
APRIL MORN. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 11:42 AM   #26
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by APRIL MORN. View Post
The information I gave, is not from " Wacko " cash creating web-sites. You stated " Politicians are smarter than we give them credit for." Tell me, why do you think; the international community, ie..World Governments, ponied up billions, then went on a " Seed search and Protect " hunt. This Bunker project was started post Cold-War, not related to the Nuclear issue. The project was/is a global action, however; go look thru all appropriation bills passed in the past 12 years; you will find no record of funding by the USA, or anyone-else for that matter. The reality is, this Bunker does exist, it was rushed to a finished state by 2009. I want to re-state, seeds of Every Living Thing, are housed there!!! This is fact, not a Web-Cash making scheme!!!!
And I think it's a brilliant idea! When we wipe out a certain species of plant life (which we will, more than once I'm sure), we just go to the vault and replant it! I love it!

Quote:
The information I gave, is from 1st hand accounts, authenticated written/video records, from Government, and ex-Government scientists, NASA officals, military and educational professionals. They no more than I, know what will transpire over the next few years as " Gospel "! They do however agree on this, indisputable scientific, and geological evidence, proves 26,000 years ago, from the " Land Down Under " to the north pole, an " ELE " extinction level event, did in fact occur, go check out the science!!!
Oh, you mean the Wurm Ice Age? Why would I need to check that out, everyone knows about it already? Well, at least I thought everyone did...

Quote:
Menace, for you to dis-credit, and dismiss these documented professionals, who have Zero cash motivation, as Whacks, or " Web-Con Men " is laughable!! Surely you would agree, that Mother Earth, has endured many events that have constantly changed how she looks, and who; or what, lives on her----Right? 2 last points, for the record, I do not want to see, any series of events, that effect the planet or us adversely!!! 2nd: Multiple cultures from the past knew of this alignment, modern science until 75 years ago, refused to acknowledge it's reality. For what-ever reason or reasons, these cultures, respected this alignment, to the point; they all went to unreal lengths, to tell future peoples--{ US } about it.
Sucks to realize you've been suckered, doesn't it?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:22 PM   #27
APRIL MORN.

APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)APRIL MORN. Level 9 (900+)
Arrow When Certinity Falls

Lets see, once upon a time the world was flat, no argument right, hell people died over that one, the earth is the center of the solar system, people died over that one also. Neptune and Pluto don't exist, hmmmm the Mayans, and Egyptians knew better; there is no life beyond earth---that one: soon to fall.

We the people, have a serious character flaw, we actually think/believe, we got it all figured out; yet in 1939, Hitler told all the world, and had been for a dozen years, what he was gonna do; we the people did not believe him---oppps.

We the people, like to believe; to the point of delusion, we are the masters of our surroundings, hmmmmmm; reality check: we are not, were merely a grain of sand, upon the cosmic beach.

A wife of 10 years, your high-school sweetheart; swears " I've always been faithful" then the pictures and videos are presented to you, you're left wondering--how could I have not known, or seen signs of it. The answer is you refused to accept the possibility, thus you were unable to see the signs. What will happen in the future is a mystery, to not accept all possibilities of that mystery, is simply living blind!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 12:31 PM   #28
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There should be no debate on this, the end of the Mayan calendar does not even mean the end of the world. All it means is that that was the edge of their ability to accurately forecast the way the stars were going to move, and because they could interpret no further, they decided it was simply "the end of an era." Nothing, I repeat, NOTHING that is known about them specifically states they claimed (or at least genuinely believed) it was going to be a doomsday, simply a changing of eras, similar to the way history marks the difference between imperial dynasties like in Egyptian and Chinese and Japanese history, except this deliniation was marked in advance based on their understanding of astronomy.

And for the record, I bet you were one of those Y2K nuts, weren't you "APRIL MORN." Based on the way you keep using that alien emote, I seriously can't tell if you are trying to ironically troll or if you're just really gullible and like to butt heads thinking the paranoid propaganda you've been fed is true. Either way, it would be in your best interests to just stop looking like a fool and get your FACTS straight, as opposed to spouting conspiracy theories at us.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971

Last edited by dashrendar44; 10-04-2009 at 01:37 PM.
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #29
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Smile

Xia dynasty was the first Great Chinese Dynasty and its Emperor was venerated as God on Earth. But the Xia Emperor was overthrown in around 1600 BC and Shang dynasty came to power.

The Book 5 of Mozi of Xia dynasty, describes the great confusion during the end of Xia dynasty, when the sun came out at night, there were three days of blood rain, the dragon appeared in the temple, the dogs howl in the street, summer water turned ice, the earth cracked till water gushes forth and there was mutation in the five various grains.

Although some Chinese historians regard Mozi's account as mere myth with no historical basis, others regard it as a poetic description of the effects caused by a volcanic climate disturbance. "Sun coming out at night" may allude to the volcanic glow; "blood rain" may refer to a reddish rain caused by ash in the upper atmosphere; water turning to ice may denote unusually cold summer temperatures; the red ash may have been seen in the temple and interpreted as a sign of the dragon's recent presence.

There were severe climatic changes during the end of Xia dynasty around 1600 BC which led to its fall and being replaced by the Shang dynasty. What caused those great Climatic changes which made the sun to come out at night, loss of crops, turn summer water into ice ? We shall never Know.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:58 PM   #30
APRIL MORN.

Arrow Not a Troll

I am not a conspiracy nut, nor do I reject questions, as ravings of some crazy, just to boost my own ego, or belief system. Y2K, listened to all sides: concluded, worse would happen, slight, very slight, data delivery delays. Have serious doubts Oswald acted alone, no: not because of Mr. Stone, but because of the science of the event.

Like it or not, a once in 26,000 year event is happening---now. Personally being a student of science, I think it is awesome being alive to witness it. Been a member of RB. since 2007, I have ZERO, association, with any group, or persons; Web-Based or not, cashing-in on this 2012 thing.

This whole 2012 thing, boils down to this 26,000 year alignment; what if any significance does it hold or mean? Usually when you have high public interest in a topic, it's a mix of some facts, and a lot of BS----ie. Dan Brown. This one is different, we are witnessing a once in 26,000 year event---no denying it--it is fact!!!!

We cannot control, what will or not happen, were not that talented; I am going to enjoy the moment, seek out the science, and not close my mind to facts and possibilities.

The little blue alien dude, I put on my posts, no mystery, I think he is cute!!!
Old 10-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #31
knightlover001
Privileged Member

knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)knightlover001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightlover001 View Post
* The creation of one of the oldest surviving astronomical documents, a copy of which was found in the Babylonian library of Ashurbanipal: a 21-year record of the appearances of Venus (which the early Babylonians called Nindaranna).

The Great civilization of Babylon suddenly decides to record the appearances of Venus for 21 years. WHY ? What prompted them to do so and why did they stop after 21 years. The logical reason would be climatic changes on earth prompted the Great civilization to study the sky for answers on earth. As a stand alone this explanation may appear weak but in the context of Global happenings around 1600 BC including the creation of the Nebra Sky Disk, it is just too much to ignore.

Please Visit my Threads.

Ethnic Rape : Indian, Asian and western mainstream

Knightlover001 Jokes Collection

Story : The Lace of Lust

ENJOY.

knightlover001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 01:25 PM   #32
pervipete

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey, April, if we go on an orgy of rape and molestation the week before this, and it turns out to be bullshit, we're going to sue you for giving us the wrong info..

Hey, should we warn Linzi not to go down any dark alleys the week before this happens..

Actually, more fun not to...

Now seriously, there is absolutely fuck all I can do about it, so I'm not going to worry...bye bye

Last edited by pervipete; 10-04-2009 at 01:27 PM.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:00 PM   #33
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
Xia dynasty was the first Great Chinese Dynasty and its Emperor was venerated as God on Earth. But the Xia Emperor was overthrown in around 1600 BC and Shang dynasty came to power.

The Book 5 of Mozi of Xia dynasty, describes the great confusion during the end of Xia dynasty, when the sun came out at night, there were three days of blood rain, the dragon appeared in the temple, the dogs howl in the street, summer water turned ice, the earth cracked till water gushes forth and there was mutation in the five various grains.

Although some Chinese historians regard Mozi's account as mere myth with no historical basis, others regard it as a poetic description of the effects caused by a volcanic climate disturbance. "Sun coming out at night" may allude to the volcanic glow; "blood rain" may refer to a reddish rain caused by ash in the upper atmosphere; water turning to ice may denote unusually cold summer temperatures; the red ash may have been seen in the temple and interpreted as a sign of the dragon's recent presence.

There were severe climatic changes during the end of Xia dynasty around 1600 BC which led to its fall and being replaced by the Shang dynasty. What caused those great Climatic changes which made the sun to come out at night, loss of crops, turn summer water into ice ? We shall never Know.
I'm not saying it isn't, but the very existence of the Xia dynasty is disputed and a majority of historians list the Shang as the first dynasty.

By myths, the Xia's predecessors were the four lords of Fire, Water, Earth and Air. Clearly not real. Even the Shang dynasty was believed to be mythical for a long time, until credible written accounts were revealed that proved their existence.

Perhaps the same will happen with the Xia in the future, but for now I'm taking the side of those who know more about it than me.
Old 10-04-2009, 02:07 PM   #34
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
The Great civilization of Babylon suddenly decides to record the appearances of Venus for 21 years. WHY ? What prompted them to do so and why did they stop after 21 years. The logical reason would be climatic changes on earth prompted the Great civilization to study the sky for answers on earth. As a stand alone this explanation may appear weak but in the context of Global happenings around 1600 BC including the creation of the Nebra Sky Disk, it is just too much to ignore.
WHY NOT? The Babylonians placed a lot of value on astronomy, so a 21 year effort isn't at all surprising. Astrology, the reading of peoples fortune from the movement of the stars, was actually started way back in old Babylon.

However, there are only so many deviations to the appearances of Venus, and after 21 years there should have a clear repetitive pattern. No reason to continue the records after that, is there?
Old 10-04-2009, 02:38 PM   #35
menace
Privileged Member

Quote:
I am not a conspiracy nut, nor do I reject questions, as ravings of some crazy, just to boost my own ego, or belief system. Y2K, listened to all sides: concluded, worse would happen, slight, very slight, data delivery delays. Have serious doubts Oswald acted alone, no: not because of Mr. Stone, but because of the science of the event.

Like it or not, a once in 26,000 year event is happening---now. Personally being a student of science, I think it is awesome being alive to witness it. Been a member of RB. since 2007, I have ZERO, association, with any group, or persons; Web-Based or not, cashing-in on this 2012 thing.

This whole 2012 thing, boils down to this 26,000 year alignment; what if any significance does it hold or mean? Usually when you have high public interest in a topic, it's a mix of some facts, and a lot of BS----ie. Dan Brown. This one is different, we are witnessing a once in 26,000 year event---no denying it--it is fact!!!!

We cannot control, what will or not happen, were not that talented; I am going to enjoy the moment, seek out the science, and not close my mind to facts and possibilities.

The little blue alien dude, I put on my posts, no mystery, I think he is cute!!!
I'm sorry, but the 26,000 years you talk of is the time of Ubiquity. This is a slow and gradual rotation of the polar axis in relation to the revolutionary axis. Accepted as scientific fact.

The pole shift theory is disputed. There is evidence that may point to a gradual polar shift (talking thousands to millions of years), but these can be explained away by the shift in magnetic poles (proven prehistoric events that have no bearing to shifting of physical poles) and plate tectonics. This is hardly a new proposition however, because it's been in circulation since the 1870's. There is however no proof of it ever happening.

These are theories of scientists. You however seem to subscribe to one of the whacked new age theories. The suggestion that it happens in short time spans (less than a year) is widely considered ridiculous by reputable scientists.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:13 AM   #36
YorkLady

YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)YorkLady has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't believe that people still swallow this nonsense whole, and regurgitate it so dutifully, despite how often the purveyors of it have been proven wrong.

Then again, I suppose that proof actually is just proof of the conspiracy to cover it all up, thereby actually proving the nonsense in the first place!
Old 10-05-2009, 06:02 AM   #37
MuggasWoman
Privileged Member

MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MuggasWoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YorkLady View Post
I can't believe that people still swallow this nonsense whole, and regurgitate it so dutifully, despite how often the purveyors of it have been proven wrong.

Then again, I suppose that proof actually is just proof of the conspiracy to cover it all up, thereby actually proving the nonsense in the first place!
maybe .... i mean seriously ...... you cant alwais be sure with these science guys you have to think about this for a second tho... these maybe the same guys that sais at one stage that milk was dangerous for out health ,,,, which is obviously bulshit ...

but at the same time they could be warning us about something that will eventually happpen .... with all their technology they actually could perdict anything and with the resent events on the news ... you no with the earth quakes and crap maybe it is something that people should consider... or maybe mother nature is the skrewing with our minds and playing cat and mouse with the human race .... who knows really

but with the whole thing with the world ending ... MEH at least ill be their to see it and those would be some really kool fireworks and i am happy that i am not going to die a virgin ... so pretty much i am set ... but wouldnt it be funny if nothing actually happend on that date .... but it sctually happened a few months later ..... ???? i mean i would be kinda pissed off and happy at the same time WE HAVE MORE TIME TO PILLAGE AND MAKE PEOPLE SCARED OUT OF THEIR MINDS FOR NO REASON
Old 10-05-2009, 06:55 AM   #38
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
The astronomical event described prior is known as the " Dark Rift ". This is a real event, not an eclipse, that occurs; every 26,000 years. The sun will rise on 12/21/2012, in the exact center of the Milky Way.
Which would mean we're going into a black hole? Not gonna happen, the center of the milky way is 26000 light years away. So we better get there fast for that Dark rift of yours to happen. I assure you, no scholar will ever say the sun will rise in the center of the milky way.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #39
APRIL MORN.

Arrow Your Kidding Right!!!!

Misrepresenting, a post you did not make, just to call someone an idiot is laughable!!! On 12/21/2012, an alignment will occur; known as the Dark Rift; this alignment occurs once every 26,000 years. Our sun, will in fact on that date, rise in perfect alignment with the center of the Milky Way!!! Not in it!!!

This alignment, is the crux of the 2012 event. This alignment was of great importance to cultures past. Why is anybody's guess. I find it odd, that cultures from thousands of years ago, knew of this alignment, and yet: " Modern Man " only acknowledged it's reality in the past 75 years.

To all RB. members: go check out the facts, and rareness of this event, before calling me an idiot again!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #40
pervipete

Why do I get this funny feeling that this thread needs to be moved to the Rowdy Room?

Remember folks, this is Idle Talk, so lets all be carefull OK? Its starting to get a little fractious in her...