Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #101
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
yeah...call me whatever, say this is some kind of slur, whatever. but i honestly think the only reason he got the best actor over mickey is because of the the movie he was in as opposed to the actual role or acting. considering how many people in tinseltown are gay, and the obvious story and message behind the film, they had to give it some kind of major nod so they gave sean penn the award. i think its bullshit that he won. mickey was a better actor in his role, and all in all the wrestler was also my favourite movie of the year. call me an aronofsky fanboy, i dont care, i love all darrens movies and think this one was just as good as the others.
Pretty like what you just said!
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:43 AM   #102
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Im sorry i know it's all opinion but Sean was great and so was Mickey.I don't like Sean as far as his personality goes but he was amazing in the role of Harvey Milk.

Im going to bet most of you have not seen MILK.
theDarkOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:26 AM   #103
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i saw milk. it was a good enough movie, but honestly? it was pretty forgettable. the wrestler is a very emotionally charged movie, and certainly one that ill never forget. hell, ill buy the DVD the day it comes out and watch it 4 times that night.

TL;DR: fuck the acadamy, they fucked over mickey and darren.

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 01:34 AM   #104
theDarkOne
Banned

Location: Never gonna give you up,Never gonna let you down,Never gonna run around and desert you.
theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theDarkOne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

See thats what i love about movies...Everyone has there own opinion...

I thought the Wrestler was great...Im all man and made of steel but it made me cry a little.If Darren (should have been nominated)or Mickey would have won i would have been happy as hell...

Fuck that SlumDog shit!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:45 AM   #105
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

yeah, i dont think slumdog deserved all it won. i had a few big problems with that movie actually. one of them being (slight spoiler here) a major character in the movie dies, and nearly immediately after they all break out into a fucking bollywood dance number. well gee, thats not really appropriate now is it? how am i supposed to feel sad about the characters death? the way its done, its as if they dont actually want you to invest any care into this scene, even though its a really important one in the film. WTF?

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
Old 02-25-2009, 02:25 AM   #106
theDarkOne
Banned

Thumbs up

DAMN i felt the same way....That character made a big sacrifice and then it was like,Who cares...Lets dance!!!!

There was other plot points and characters that were just abandoned as well.
It's not a bad movie,just not a best picture winner.
Old 02-25-2009, 02:36 AM   #107
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I could almost deal with the slumdog thing, but the Benjamin Button movie....gah. That was just pandering
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 02:55 AM   #108
theDarkOne
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
but the Benjamin Button movie....gah. That was just pandering
aaauuuhhww,i loved that movie...I thought the story was great!

I know though a lot of people can't stand Brad Pitt.(im a fan)
Old 02-25-2009, 09:31 AM   #109
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I missed the Oscar T.T + Haven't watch all those awarded movies >.< soooooo..... I'm speechless can't comment on anything >.<
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 09:37 AM   #110
z0di4c
Your Movie Library

z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)z0di4c has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well considering the 5 nominees I can live with Slumdog. Especially directing wise. The director made an effort to keep the movie interesting by different cameras and camera angles, speed, the way shots were created and almost in different styles. And all the use of different variations didn't unbalance the movie. Very impressive work that by itself made this movie the success it had. Boyle was the much deserving winning director this year and the others, in my opinion, didn't com close to that.

As for best actor. Penn did an awesome job and deserved it. I could have lived with Rourke but Penn nailed it. (plus otherwise we would have missed that speech).

Other interesting stuff. Most showbiz tv programs named Aniston the winner in the Aniston/Brangelina contest. Not sure why or what that is. She was very nervous on stage and tried to ignore Brad and Angelina as much as she could. Though I understand that Brad and Angelina didn't won fans on the red carpet (some networks called them unpleasant). I must say Aniston was better dressed than Angelina.

Hugh Jackman performed well in the few (2) moments he had but as a presenter didn't seem to be able to carry the weight of a host. Then again I always compare other hosts to Billy Crystal...

Once again I want to vent my disgust about the way the 'in memoriam' was broadcast. By times impossible to see who had past away. Not so respectfully done.

And finally Beyoncee! Playbacking? WTF?

At the end another Academy Award show we can debate about. That's the fun of this. I'm still dumbfounded for example that in 1994 Forrest Gump beat SHawshank (director and best film) and The English Patient did the same in 1996 beating The Coen's Fargo. That stuff happens. Let's go on with the show

You found a dead link in my posts? PM me or reply in my thread! They'll be replaced

You like a post, don't be shy to thank the person posting it
z0di4c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 12:43 PM   #111
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

TDO, it has nothing to do with Brad Pitt, although I'm neutral on him - not a fan, not a hater. And the movie might well be quite good - I have no intention of seeing it. I don't really like gimmicky pictures which are supposed to be serious. Blah. It's just that when you look at all the other nominees in all those categories the Button movie never seemed to me to be the best.

I mean.....visual effects? Please.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #112
theDarkOne
Banned

Well im not going to try to change your mind.Im the same way.Some movies just do not appeal to me from the start..

If you have the opportunity though (ok i am going to try to change your mind a little )you should check it out.It's not a gimmicky movie.The aging backwards thing really helps tell the message of the film.(wow that sounds lame,but it's true)To me it was about death/love/life.It was strange,sweet,sad,funny,and just over all a very original story. Cate Blanchett is (as usual)perfect in her part.(i think she should have been nominated)

and the effects are good.You have to see it to see why.

Ok i will stop.I swear i don't work for Paramount Pictures..

I have enjoyed talking with you and Dash about these flicks.
Old 02-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #113
dashrendar44
Kamina

seriously? i hated benjamin button. i have a few problems with it. for one, the length. dont get me wrong, i love long movies. hell, i wouldnt have minded if they even added another half an hour or so to this. but they really needed to have an intermission or something. my ass went fucking numb watching that movie and by the end i was struggling not to piss my pants. wayy too long without an intermission.

secondly, the movie itself. yeah yeah, we get it, aging forwards is the same as backwards, when your old you crawl and poop your pants and when your a baby you do the same, we know adn we get it. we didnt really need a movie to tell us that.

i hate how defenders of the movie point to the "well done special effects" guess what? thats how you know they werent well done! you truely know that special effects are garbage when everyone can look at them and go "oh look, special effects!" truely good costume, makeup and even occasionally CGI too, can all be hard, if not impossible to detect and very subtle, yet still get that job done. THATS good special effects, not the garbage thrown at us by benjamon button.

i also hated the directing style, but thats me personally so i cant really slight the movie for that.