Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-07-2014, 09:10 PM   #1
obrain2007

obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)obrain2007 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool Starlet Snatcher

Well hope you like this one.

Starlet Snatcher - Part 1

The man glared at the screen. His next prey was there, unknowingly undressing for him, he couldn’t believe how easy it was to sneak in and install the cameras in her room and how easy it had been to hijack her own internet connection so he could look at her at his heart content.

-Young starlets are so stupid…

He chuckled as he remembered his previous victim, how easy it was to snatch her from one of the parties she used to go to, it was just a matter of paying a couple of hookers to take care of the bodyguard and wait until she was wasted enough to get her through the back door. Seen her wake up with only her white panties and face down tied to a bed was priceless...

-HEY!!!! LET ME GO!!!

He remembered the feeling of her legs, soft, and trembly as he moved his hands up and down on them.

-THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!! LET ME GO ALREADY!!!!

-tsk tsk dear Miley… this is not a joke no…

He could remember how she trembled when his hands found their way to her buttocks.

-P… please… I have money, I can give you all you want… just let me go OK?

He loved to hear them plead, it showed how weak they were.

-Money? Oh don’t worry, we’ll get money out of you all right… but in a… different way…

He remembered how she squirmed when his hand slid inside her panties and his fingers began to play with her pussy.

-NO!! PLEASE STOP!!!

-Tell me something Miley… you’re not a virgin are you? You already tasted dick right?

-Yes… so what… please let me go…

-Now tell me… have you tasted male flesh… in here…

He could remember clearly how her ass felt as he pushed his finger inside, it was silky and very tight.

-NO!!! PLEASE!!! GET IT OUT!!!

He remember her squirms as he began to move it in and out slowly

-So… teasy Miley Cyrus has never had an assfuck…

-No…

-Don’t worry, that’ll be fixed in a bit… I’m about to pop your cherry ass… and don’t worry, we’ll lose you up so it won't hurt much afterwards…

He remembered how she pleaded as she heard him undress and climb on the bed.

-Please… look… I can give you my dad’s number… he… he’ll give you money… all you want… just please no…

-I already told you… I’ll get money out of you… but we’re going to train you first…

It took a little thug to rip the panties on one side and left them hanging on the other… he felt her trembling and squirming as he spread her ass cheeks open to see her pink asshole ready for fuck.

-PLEASE NO!!! I’LL GET YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT!!!

He chuckled as he placed the tip of his dick against the opening and pressed, he saw it disappear as he started to feel the silky innards of the starlet.

-NO!!! STOP!!! PLEASE!!!

-Say goodbye to your cherry ass Miley… here… it… goes

-NO!!! AHHHHHHHHHGHH!!! STOP!! TAKE IT OUT!!! NO!!! AHHHHHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!!!!

It took him a couple of pushes for the whole length of his dick to go in, it was silky and tight, he caressed her tits while just keeping his dick inside.

-You’re incredibly tight… I’m going to love this…

-NO!! STOP PLEASE!!! IT HURTS TOO MUCH!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!! STOP!!! NO!! AHHHHHHHHHHA!!! STOP IT!!! NO PLEASE!!!!

As he fucked her he noticed the thin line of blood going down one of her legs.

-Oh yeah, I definitely popped your cherry… and now I’m about to come inside you… I’ll leave you well lubbed…

-NO!!! GET OUT PLEASE!!! TA… TAKE IT OUT!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

He ripped the rest of her panties to clean the shit, blood and cum from his dick, he slapped her ass as he got off.

-Hope you liked it. There’s more coming.

He opened the door for the next man to come in.

-Remember, we’re doing her ass tonight.

He glared as the other man undressed. He waited to see the moment when Miley realized she was getting another assfuck.

-Ready for your second assfuck bitch? I’ll ride you good

-NO!!! NO PLEASE!!! NO!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAA!!! NOOOOO!!!!

He closed the door as the screams got louder. He also remembered her look when she was left in an empty room with only a mattress and the first five men entered the room.

-Enjoy guys. Remember, twenty bucks and you can fuck her anyway you want.

The look in her eyes was priceless for him, scared and pleady, he only waited to see her yell and plead as she was held down and the first went in her pussy.

-NO!!! STOP IT!!! NO!!! AHHHHHHAAA!!! STOP!!! NO!!! NO!!!

Little did they actually knew who they were fucking, they were men on their way to cross the dessert and get a better life in the US… little did Miley knew she had been sold to a whorehouse in the border of Mexico.. her screams slowly changed into moans as one by one they took her pussy and ass. She was sold for over two weeks until the place was raided and she was rescued. Of course no news outlet said a word about it, and now he seeked a new victim, one he was almost ready to take.

-Selena, Selena, Selena… you have no idea of what’s coming…

PART 2

-SON OF A BITCH!!!

Selena Gomez yelled throwing her phone at the wall and smashing in the process. She sat in her bed and tears began to run down her cheeks as she had just read the news of Justin Beiber saying she had given up her virginity to him.

-If I could only tell the world the bastard he really is… I wish I could just go out and… tell them what really happened…

The black haired girl closed her eyes as she reflected on the events that happened during a vacation they spent together months ago, it all started when he asked for alcohol to be brought, she wasn’t a fan of alcohol, especially after she was nearly raped in a party by two guys who tried to take advantage of her, they failed thanks to her best friend Demi Lovato who was with her and decided to take her home. This time it was her boyfriend who insisted that she drank whisky with him.

-Let’s go inside babe, come on. -he said pulling her from the wrist.

She thought he meant going to their separate rooms, but before she could do anything he began to kiss her and pulled her inside his suite.

-OK, I don’t think we should be alone here - she said

-It’s OK… relax

He pushed her against a wall and the towel fell from her waist leaving her only with her bikini, his hands moved all over her. Selena began to feel uncomfortable.

-Justin, that’s enough, I better go back to my room.

-Shhh… relax

Before she could utter another word his hand moved up and pulled at the string of her bikini top, she let out a gasp when the boy’s mouth met with her breast as he pulled up the now loose cloth. She pushed him away.

-OK THAT’S IT!!! I’m leavi

She tried to walk away but as she moved, he pulled her back and a brutal slap crossed her face. As she gasped in surprise, she felt his hand slide on the back of her bikini bottom and then closing in her pussy as he pulled her up taking her to the bed.

-JUSTIN PUT ME DOWN!!! NO!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!

She felt the whole weight of the body of her boyfriend fall on top of her, he bikini top completely loosen up as he caressed and sucked at her tits.

-STOP IT!!!

Another slap followed.

-Stop whining, you’re my girlfriend and we’re going to fuck so shut up!

-NO!!!

Selena tried in vain to stop him, holding her hands on top of her head with one hand, he used his free hand to undid the laces of her bikini bottom and expose her pussy, with a swift pull he threw it away and then pulled down his shorts.

-Oh yeah…

-JUSTIN PLEASE!!!! I’M A VIRGIN!!!

He smirked and while kissing her mouth he rammed the whole length of his cock inside her virgin pussy, her scream cut off by his kiss.

-STOP IT!!! IT HURTS!!

-Just enjoy it baby… oh yeah

-YOU’RE HURTING ME!!! STOP IT!!! STOP IT!!

-Oh you’re so tight…

-IT HURTS!!! PLEASE!!! LET.. ME… GO!!! STOP IT!!!!

Her screams only made him go faster enjoying the tightness and softness of the virgin hole

-I’m coming…. oh yeah..

-JUSTIN NO!!! GET OUT FROM ME!!! PLEASE!!!

As hard as she tried to push him off he simply overpower her, and in seconds she could feel the warm liquid fill her womb.

-WOW… you were a great fuck… even better than those little girls I bang at the concerts…

-You’re a pig…

-Hey, they ask for it…

Selena opened her eyes, the scare that followed was even worse if not equal to what she felt that day. The last thing she wanted was to end up pregnant. Glaring at the pieces that now her phone was she realized her mistake.

-I’ll have to get a new phone…

Normally she would have gone out with her two bodyguards, yet she wasn’t feeling like having people around her, so without telling them she hopen in her car and drove out of her house without noticing the black van that began to follow her, knowing that going to mall would inevitably bring a lot of people around her, she choose to go to a store she knew that was in the back of one of Beverly Hills malls, she drove until she was able to park near the store. Fortunately the store was empty and it didn’t took long to get her new device. As she walked back to her car she was startled to see a police office taking notes.

-Is something wrong? - she asked

-This your car? - the officer replied

-Yes, it’s mine.

-There’s some unpaid tickets on it. May I have your permit and registration please.

-Unpaid what? That’s ridiculous… let me get it, it’s inside of my car….

As she opened the door the last thing the starlet felt was a hand in her mouth and a syringe in her throat. Her limp body fell in the arms of the officer who dragged her to a black van parked near by. As he dropped her in her skirt went up and he got a glimpse of the white and striped panties she was wearing.

-This is going to be a lot of fun Selena… a lot of fun…

To be continued

Last edited by obrain2007; 02-17-2014 at 03:05 PM. Reason: Added part 2
obrain2007 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
assrape, miley cyrus, rape, selena gomez