Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2008, 02:32 AM   #41
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ezzdx View Post
I don't know why you usually see my posts and attachments tired or silly oe things like this,I haven't problems with this and I can't force any one to like my posts,but I'm sure there are some are like them.
also not me only who post the pictures and the attachments during the fights,maybe members are doing this,and for me I don't see problems with this.

And I won't post a pic of me beating you in a fight or thing like that cause there isn't any fight between me and you,so why you supposed this.
I'm only will consider myself didn't hear you or were sleeping.
I said that your habbit of acting like you're challenging other male members to physical fights is tired and silly. Which it is! In this thread RapeU asked if you really disagreed with Stern or were you just trying to stir things up and you posted calling him tiny and posting what amounted to ludicrous physical threats.
This is a message board and you aren't beating anyone up...you're just posting argumentative and sometimes abusive messages in response to them.

Last edited by somedude; 08-10-2008 at 05:55 PM.
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:27 AM   #42
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I said that your habbit of acting like you're challenging other male members to physical fights is tired and silly. Which it is! In this thread RapeU asked if you really disagreed with Stern or were you just trying to stir things up and you posted calling him tiny and posting what amounted to ludicrous physical threats.
This is a message board and you aren't beating anyone up...you're just posting argumentative and sometimes abusive messages in response to them.
Honestly I'm physicaly better than many male members here and in fights I know how to hit well,but in the internet I couldn't do this and no one could do this also ,so I don't find any other way than this.
but be sure if there is ability to have a real fights here I can hit many,maybe you will be safe and maybe not.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ezzdx1.jpg (53.2 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by somedude; 08-10-2008 at 05:55 PM.
ezzdx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:34 AM   #43
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

whoever invents a way to stab people through the internet will be a rich man...

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:44 AM   #44
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar44 View Post
whoever invents a way to stab people through the internet will be a rich man...
Oh .... there are ways ... and yes ... I'm a rich man
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:48 AM   #45
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney
And what exactly is that suppose to mean?
Well ... I shall clarify then:

When a member announces his departure there simply are no reasons whatsoever to try making them stay.
I am taking this one for an example now so try not to take it personal.

1) You actually made up your mind and decided to leave. If you're not an idiot that means you have considered your options, alternatives and reached a conclusion. Telling you to stay wouldn't change that.

2) You're moody and decided out of anger, gut-feeling, frustration or whatever reason to leave on the spot. Convincing you of something would be a useless effort since you'd change your attitude anytime anyway.

3) You are just another attention-whore who only wanted to see how many members would beg you in how many ways to stay. In that case you were bound to return anyway, no matter what people say.

Those are the most common reasons for members to leave and there is nothing else to do except wish them farewell and be done with it. Whatever these members decide is up to them in the end.
Trying to hold a member who wishes to leave doesn't do any good and trying to hold a member who only needs an attention-shot for their ego is neither my duty nor my intention.

So I told her goodbye, being quite positive she'd be back.
Old 08-10-2008, 08:17 AM   #46
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Honestly I'm physicaly better than many male members here and in fights I know how to hit well,but in the internet I couldn't do this and no one could do this also ,so I don't find any other way than this.
but be sure if there is ability to have a real fights here I can hit many,maybe you will be safe and maybe not.
Wow. I can't really say I agree with your viewpoint. I would have to say only a bully would boast about being able to physically beat other people.

I have read a fair number of people here that are well over 6 feet tall and have significant martial arts training. Nonetheless there are equalizers if a person is attacked.

As was stated though, this is the internet...a person can flame and attack but not really beat someone up. A person has to allow you to hurt them for it to occur.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:30 PM   #47
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Oh yeah ezzdx?? My Dad will beat your Dad!! Neener neener!

Hey Sani then get on the touch and feel internet next would you Please?? Hurry!!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 12:39 PM   #48
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Anyone can be anything on the net. You might be big and tough, you might be small and weak. Who can tell? You might even be a girl posting as a man for all we know.

Even a picture won't prove anything except that you know how to post pictures. Did you know that there are actually people who use other people's pictures and call them their own? Shocking!
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:33 PM   #49
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
So you're the Eqyption Hulk...
Seriously ezzdx aggression toward others is not a good way to live ones life...there is always someone more dangerous than you out there and going around challenging and trying to intimidate others physically is a good way to learn a painful lesson.
If there was a way to arrange an RB RL "Fight Club" I'm sure you would have had some unpleasant surprises in the way of learning some painful lessons by now. However there's no such way so give up on the Egyptian Hulk act...it's silly!
Old 08-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #50
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
Look tiny,I'm realy disagree or want to stir the pot with her again isn't your business,it isn't your business at all.
and I want to tell you a thing maybe you and the people of your kind don't know it,when you disagree with someone this doesn't mean you don't respect him or you like to attack him just because you are disgree with him.

But if you want to make it your business you can but don't cry after this,and if you want me to play with you just come on.
Relax.

I was only curious. You tend to disagree with just about everything nowadays. You didn't have to get excited and defensive about it.

p.s.

Tiny? I could be 6'4" for all you know!

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #51
ezzdx
Banned

ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)ezzdx Level 7 (700+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
Anyone can be anything on the net. You might be big and tough, you might be small and weak. Who can tell? You might even be a girl posting as a man for all we know.

Even a picture won't prove anything except that you know how to post pictures. Did you know that there are actually people who use other people's pictures and call them their own? Shocking!
You are right,you didn't say a new things but you are right,any one could say any thing about him on the internet and you can believe him or not.
But I'm honest in what I said about myself and I don't force any one to believe me,also no one could force any one to be believe that you are a woman from America or that somedude is a writer or that CTH is living in America or ...etc.
you can believe what you want and don't believe what you want.
and any one can don't believe me if he want this,this won't change any thing for me.
Old 08-10-2008, 06:11 PM   #52
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Relax.
I was only curious. You tend to disagree with just about everything nowadays. You didn't have to get excited and defensive about it.
I'm relax but I don't like the people who try to make a big problems from a small things "with intention or not",I see Stern is the best moderator here and she was saying something to me,I can agree or disagree with what she said but by a polit way and I did that,and if I tend to disagree with just about everything now as you claim this isn't your business.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RapeU View Post
Tiny? I could be 6'4" for all you know!
Being over than 6'4" don't make you safe from any one who is under 6'4".
Old 08-10-2008, 06:30 PM   #53
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
So you're the Eqyption Hulk...
Seriously ezzdx aggression toward others is not a good way to live ones life...there is always someone more dangerous than you out there and going around challenging and trying to intimidate others physically is a good way to learn a painful lesson.
If there was a way to arrange an RB RL "Fight Club" I'm sure you would have had some unpleasant surprises in the way of learning some painful lessons by now. However there's no such way so give up on the Egyptian Hulk act...it's silly!
I didn't say I'm a hulk,also I didn't say I'm the strongest man in the world,and it's true that the strong there are who stronger than him.
But if there is a RL fight club in RB I'll give some lessons not get some. ,but are you think you are stronger than me and have strong muscles and could beat me!
maybe you are a very big or strong like the Big Show or Vince McMahon.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rrh5.jpg (30.2 KB, 42 views)
Old 08-10-2008, 06:53 PM   #54
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

Quote:
I'm relax but I don't like the people who try to make a big problems from a small things "with intention or not",I see Stern is the best moderator here and she was saying something to me,I can agree or disagree with what she said but by a polit way and I did that,and if I tend to disagree with just about everything now as you claim this isn't your business.

Being over than 6'4" don't make you safe from any one who is under 6'4".
Interesting...

So you don't like it when people make big problems from something small...

Well, I wasn't trying to make it big. I just wanted to know if you really did disagree or not. You seem to disagree a lot on the forum. Sometimes it's a good thing. Other times you end up making bigger problems.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 06:55 PM   #55
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

Quote:
I didn't say I'm a hulk,also I didn't say I'm the strongest man in the world,and it's true that the strong there are who stronger than him.
But if there is a RL fight club in RB I'll give some lessons not get some. ,but are you think you are stronger than me and have strong muscles and could beat me!
maybe you are a very big or strong like the Big Show or Vince McMahon.
I'm big enough and strong enough and considering my backgound and training I'd probably turn you into hamburger...but I don't know for sure and I don't care. This is the internet and talking about how tough you are and listing your supposed skills and bragging about your manly strength is rediculous.
Anyhow a true man walks with quiet strentgh and treats others with respect.
Think upon those words...
Old 08-10-2008, 07:35 PM   #56
ezzdx
Banned

Quote:
I'm big enough and strong enough and considering my backgound and training I'd probably turn you into hamburger...but I don't know for sure and I don't care. This is the internet and talking about how tough you are and listing your supposed skills and bragging about your manly strength is rediculous.
Anyhow a true man walks with quiet strentgh and treats others with respect.
Think upon those words...
I see you exaggerated in talking about your strength,I hope in the next time you could speak rationaly.
and I treat the others who respect me and who don't try to bother me with respect,and I respect many members here and I think the most of them are respect me.

But what's your backgound and training,as I know you are a writer and the most writers aren't care by their physical strength and muscles but maybe you are an odd writer.
so can you tell us your skills or tough sport,maybe if I know them I would say you are stronger than me and I can't stand againt you,it seems we have a strong marshal.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg rrh5.jpg (34.8 KB, 37 views)
Old 08-10-2008, 07:46 PM   #57
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I see you exaggerated in talking about your strength,I hope in the next time you could speak rationaly.
and I treat the others who respect me and who don't try to bother me with respect,and I respect many members here and I think the most of them are respect me.

But what's your backgound and training,as I know you are a writer and the most writers aren't care by their physical strength and muscles but maybe you are an odd writer.
so can you tell us your skills or tough sport,maybe if I know them I would say you are stronger than me and I can't stand againt you,it seems we have a strong marshal.
Are you serious? This tough guy thing is ridiculous.

Who cares what training someone has...a nice little handgun can even the odds so even a frail older lady could take you out.

Talking like a tough guy doesn't earn respect points.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #58
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ezzdx I don't understand the need or the reason for the wrestling pictures? This isn't really a complaint - they are YOUR posts and you certainly have the right to clutter them up any way you want.

If you must use them, certainly the rowdy room is the right place for them, but I personally think they don't add anything. In fact, when I see your posts with the pictures in them I tend not to read those posts. My eye just skips right over the words. What you say stands on its own - you don't need the illustrations.

Maybe we could start a thread for just wrestling pictures and discussion in the Rowdy Room? That might meet the need, and I bet one of the mods would be more than willing to sticky it if it meant fewer large pictures of sports figures in the middle of threads.

If I'm overstepping I'm sorry, but since there seems to be several calls for honesty lately, I figured I'd just give my 2 cents.
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:10 PM   #59
stricken
Banned

stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)stricken has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post

Maybe we could start a thread for just wrestling pictures and discussion in the Rowdy Room? That might meet the need, and I bet one of the mods would be more than willing to sticky it if it meant fewer large pictures of sports figures in the middle of threads...
There are now a half eaten soggy cheesie pieces on my keyboard that you made me laugh out...

Thought I would have to worry about white stains on the computer not orange ones..
stricken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #60
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know who was really sexy back in the ol' days?

ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote