Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-11-2008, 11:47 PM   #41
ChiTownHoney
Pa'l Mundo

ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ChiTownHoney has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkle, best lyrics EVER!! True poetry.

I am just a poor boy and my storys seldom told
Ive squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles, such are promises
All lies and jest, still the man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest, hmmmm

When I left my home and my family, I was no more than a boy
In the company of strangers
In the quiet of the railway station, runnin scared
Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters, where the ragged people go
Looking for the places only they would know

(Chorus) Lie li lie.....

Asking only workmans wages, I come lookin for a job, but I get no offers
Just a comeon from the whores on 7th avenue
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there

(Chorus) Lie li lie.....

And Im laying out my winter clothes, wishing I was gone, goin home
Where the new york city winters arent bleedin me, leadin me to go home

In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut him
til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains
Yes he still remains
ChiTownHoney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 11:50 PM   #42
Mugga123
Privileged Member

Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mugga123 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
What kind of music are you listening by now ?
Are you still searching for your kind or have you found perfection ?

As for me, good old 80's metal band will follow me to the grave : Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Helloween, Accept....
Favorite band: Barenaked Ladies (used to be Oasis)
but more into the dance stuff now.
Old 07-12-2008, 12:00 AM   #43
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol you like BNL? ive met them (family friend is a roadie for them) very down to earth and nice. they were my first concert actually...*starts humming one week*

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:07 AM   #44
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I remember when I was 25 I was wondering 'will I still be a Metal Fan when I turn 30?' And today, just like you, I'm 36, and I'm still listening to 80's Metal. I guess it's tatooed in my brain now. I made efforts to change my style of music. I really did ! My guitar teacher was a Jazz freak and he made me listen to Jazz players like that Californian guy named 'Pat Metheny'....I also bought some old 'John Coltrane', I tried to listen to some classical music, to no avail.....metal still rules me.
Well shysnale, I'm so happy to find I'm not the only metal head around. And yep, I guess metal is bone-bounded and it will be forever part of our no so young lives now. Keep on rockin' in a free world!

Just another victim of fate
leopolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 01:24 AM   #45
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)leopolis has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

This is one of the songs that really gets me high and of course, depressed. I would say that most of what I am today can be represented on it:

Pink Floyd (Comfortably Numb)

Hello.
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me.
Is there anyone home?

Come on, now.
I hear you're feeling down.
Well I can ease your pain,
Get you on your feet again.

Relax.
I need some information first.
Just the basic facts:
Can you show me where it hurts?

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I cant hear what you're sayin'.
When I was a child I had a fever.
My hands felt just like two balloons.
Now I got that feeling once again.
I can't explain, you would not understand.
This is not how I am.
I have become comfortably numb.

Ok.
Just a little pinprick. [ping]
Therell be no more --aaaaaahhhhh!
But you may feel a little sick.

Can you stand up?
I do believe its working. good.
That'll keep you going for the show.
Come on it's time to go.

There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY

Old 07-12-2008, 04:00 AM   #46
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

i'm listening to a lot of flyleaf right now...

i love girls that can rock out
Old 07-12-2008, 08:32 AM   #47
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTownHoney View Post
The Boxer by Simon and Garfunkle, best lyrics EVER!! True poetry.

I am just a poor boy and my storys seldom told
Ive squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles, such are promises
All lies and jest, still the man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest, hmmmm

When I left my home and my family, I was no more than a boy
In the company of strangers
In the quiet of the railway station, runnin scared
Laying low, seeking out the poorer quarters, where the ragged people go
Looking for the places only they would know

(Chorus) Lie li lie.....

Asking only workmans wages, I come lookin for a job, but I get no offers
Just a comeon from the whores on 7th avenue
I do declare, there were times when I was so lonesome
I took some comfort there

(Chorus) Lie li lie.....

And Im laying out my winter clothes, wishing I was gone, goin home
Where the new york city winters arent bleedin me, leadin me to go home

In the clearing stands a boxer, and a fighter by his trade
And he carries the reminders of every glove that laid him down or cut him
til he cried out in his anger and his shame
I am leaving, I am leaving, but the fighter still remains
Yes he still remains
D-7 (by Greg Sage)

"Straight as an arrow
Defect defect
Not straight, not so straight
Reject reject
Towards anti-social
Solo solo
Standing on the stairs
Cold, cold morning
Ghostly image of fear
Mayday mayday
Gonna leave this region
They'll take me with them
Dimension seven

[...]

Straight as an arrow
Defect defect
Not straight, not so straight
Reject reject
Towards anti-social
So dumb so dumb
Dimension seven
Dimension seven

[...]"
MARADONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:23 AM   #48
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Mostly metal ranging from black metal to softer stuff like Marilyn Manson and Rammstein. Also rock, pop, classical and few other genres does it for me. Been listening to Avril Lavigne lately so guess I got a little twisted taste in music.
Not at all.
I listen to Avril too just because it makes me think of her adorable body and she's feeding my rape fantasies.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:44 AM   #49
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

shes canadian, eh

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 10:59 AM   #50
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

Quote:
Mostly metal ranging from black metal to softer stuff like Marilyn Manson and Rammstein. Also rock, pop, classical and few other genres does it for me. Been listening to Avril Lavigne lately so guess I got a little twisted taste in music.
Now I found the basis of your nickname. C'est comme ca, oui? Anyway, more than twisted I think you've got an eclectic taste which is much better than been caught onto one genre.

Cheers,

Old 07-12-2008, 04:58 PM   #51
MARADONA
Banned

MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MARADONA has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Yeah it's used for define a tipical kind of movies...
the genere Noir is a sort of old fashion film...in black and white...
Old 07-12-2008, 05:21 PM   #52
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARADONA View Post
Yeah it's used for define a tipical kind of movies...
the genere Noir is a sort of old fashion film...in black and white...
Talking about films, has someone kept an eye on the beauty criterias ruling eras ? I mean I just fell in love with Mila Jovovitch yesterday while watching Resident Evil 3rd episode and she is basically flat. I mean she has no boobs but still I would give anything to lie my body on her chest because she is adorable. I know there's all that anorexia problem with the models starving themselves to death to make sure they keep their jobs and I know to be skinny has become sexy today, but what about flat boobs ? Do you think it is an accepted beauty criteria nowadays ?
Old 07-12-2008, 05:33 PM   #53
MARADONA
Banned

Quote:
Talking about films, has someone kept an eye on the beauty criterias ruling eras ? I mean I just fell in love with Mila Jovovitch yesterday while watching Resident Evil 3rd episode and she is basically flat. I mean she has no boobs but still I would give anything to lie my body on her chest because she is adorable. I know there's all that anorexia problem with the models starving themselves to death to make sure they keep their jobs and I know to be skinny has become sexy today, but what about flat boobs ? Do you think it is an accepted beauty criteria nowadays ?
Yeah i think it's possible...we are not in the '80 anymore...
girls with huge boobs are not so cool anymore...especially for movies and stuff...
i think it's just a vogue process...but in my case i still like girls with giants breasts! am i wrong???
Old 07-12-2008, 07:36 PM   #54
leopolis
Invisible in daylight

Quote:
Actually I don't know what you are referring to. Picked this nick out from nowhere basicly when I registered to RB but I must say there is something behind it that I can't quite remember clearly.

You're right about there being no point in trying to bend your own taste like that. I go what I personally enjoy.
Well, basically "noir" stands for black in French. That was all about it. You know since that color is always related to metal music and all evil dark conceptions (as rape fantasy is) I thought it has something to do about it. Sorry if any inconvenient.

Cheers,

Old 07-13-2008, 10:25 AM   #55
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

One of the sexiest song lyrics ever made to me :
Its from Motorhead's 'Built for speed'

You know the rules, you all know the game
Try and do whats right
And I swear I can't complain
If I die tonight
But I don't think its in the stars
For me to go that way
I'll be here for a long, long time babe
I'm here to stay

[Chorus]
I was born to rock'n'roll, everything I need
I was born with the hammer down
I was built for speed.

Bet your life it ain't no easy money
But you won't hear me bitch
Spent a long time wrecked and funny
I've got the ten year itch

See me running all around the world
Trying to make some time
A million miles, a million girls
A million real good times

[Chrous]

Don't you listen to a single word
Against rock'n'roll
The new religion, the electric church
The only way to go
I don't give a good goddam
My lifes been alright
I'm gonna crazy out of my mind
Every single night.
Old 07-13-2008, 02:51 PM   #56
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

The Oxbow.

By far and away one of my favourite bands at the minute, crazy fucked up and rocking. They have just about the scariest dude ever as a frontman too, Eugene Robinson, dude's a paranoid sociopath that's a trained mixed martial artist to boot. I know the dude that got choked out in the first video too haha.

Footage from the dvd England tour late 90's

Down A Stair Backwards

Last Good Time
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 03:57 PM   #57
MARADONA
Banned

Cool band mate! The singer looks a bit crazy!!!
Now i will shock you with something of different...let me know what you think!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBWL...eature=related
Old 07-14-2008, 06:17 AM   #58
Niceideas
Banned

Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)Niceideas Level 8 (800+)
Send a message via MSN to Niceideas

Haha I actually think it's pretty cool, they have a sort of Captain Beefheart crossed with Mudhoney or some other grunge band thing going on. It's cool Yeah
Niceideas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2008, 10:31 AM   #59
MARADONA
Banned

Glad to know you like it! The shorty were a very strange band...but very cool to me!
Old 07-14-2008, 11:41 AM   #60
Dulaman
Privileged Member

Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)Dulaman Level 9 (900+)

I like a most two types of music

1. Irish folk music
2 gregorian chant

my favourite artist is german group Gregorian
they perform pop songs transformed to medieval gregorian chant
some of their songs and albums are in chillout style and others are dark rock style