Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2006, 04:40 PM   #1
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)
Default Vacation

What follows is a horror story of sorts. And an awareness.
It has elements of truth, but it is mostly ficiotnal.
Please do not try this at home, folks.

My second oldest sister, one that I was born after, is the smartest, and I daresay the prettiest of us three. She is such a docile, meek, and sweet creature. Now, this is not to say she can't get ugly, because she can, but she rather not, and smiles and acts dumb all the time.

Well, I don't see how this happened but it did.

First, ever heard of a bondage vacation? Well, they have them. There is a websiite offering such items. Got curious and signed up for one. Made sure everything was legit, and kosher before I sent any money in.

They were supposed have picked me up at a bus stop on a certain time and place. And they called me on my cell phone to verify it.

Unfortunately, on that day, my car broke down. So, I innocently called my sister. And my sister came and picked me up, and told her to drop me off at that bus stop. It was a while yet, and since it had been a while since I had talked to sis, I decided to talk to her.
There is a drug store close by, so, we went off down there and was browisng. My sister,says, well, I have to go,and I said, bye, and she walked back to the bus stop. Few seconds later, I followed, and what I saw horrified me. Two tall burly men had grabbed my sister in broad day light
They had wrapped duct tape around her wrists, and mouth, and when I could see the horrified look on her face.
I ran, I ran, "*****"!!!", I yelled, too late, the pick up service had got her instead of me.

Well, she told me they kicked her in the van, beat her. slapped her. pulled down her pants and began to handle her. Just touching, no nothing.
Then she was hogtied, duct tape completely wrapped around her head, and left there.

Hours went by, and she had a call of nature, she had to piss, so she did.

Finally, the van stopped. Rough hands grabbed her and untied her legs, she was placed on her feet, she felt weak, but she was shoved forwarrd.
It was set of steps, she walked them. She could not see anything.
She was taken down a corridor of seats, she could feel them, and finally pushed down, and ungagged. Before she could utter a sound, a tube was crammed down her mouth and came a command "Drink!". She did.
When finished, a balled was shoved down her mouth and taped back in place.

But now, she could see, it was an airplane. She was being flown some where.
She started to whimper. No, No, please, No.
Another man came over and sat besides her and kept her company for the trip.

Finally, it was night, and the plane landed. Private landiing strip.
Alhtough it was night, she coulld tell she was on an island.
She was placed on a jeep, and taken to a barn.

There she was stripped, bound again, and an O ring placed in her mouth, head was shaved and chained to one of the poles in the barn.

There she stayed for two weeks, following this schedule.

Daily routine.

1. Morning. Forced oral copulation. Ejaculate shot all over face.
2. Harnessed to cart. Wood chopped and loaded onto cart, next
drag cart back to cabin.
3. Lunch, forced crtoch and arm pit worship and tongueing, all this
on sweaty body.
4. Afternoon, carry wood into pile, make piles, after, clean up cabin.
5. Evening. strung up, whipped. Let down, and fed meat and fruit gruel.
Not allowd to feed self, fed by hand only, gruel mess shoved into mouth.
6. Arms and legs spread onto bed, ready for action. Becomes a human
mattress.

But this was just the basics, she suffered other mistreatment, tortures and gang bangs.

All to follow, yeah, subscribe now!
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2006, 07:39 PM   #2
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Details, I want the sorted details!
somedude is offline   Reply With Quote