Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-26-2009, 11:20 PM   #21
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel the thrusts quickening, and I cry out in pain, then shock at what you say. My eyes quickly open, meeting your blue, biting my lip as I force myself to keep my eyes open. I know that you are enjoying this a hell of a lot more than I am, so I just lay there, staring up at you, saying nothing.

I feel the blood that marks my innocence, shattered by you. I hate you. But what good does that do?

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2009, 11:33 PM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Finally your pretty blue eyes snap open. Rimmed with tears that slowly slide down your cheeks. The paths ruined by the force of my thrusts into you. I don't know if they are tears of shame, because of the rape, or tears of pain because of the force of it. Either way I don't care. Nothing has ever gotten me as excited as the sight of a helpless woman crying as I drive into her like a piston. Using my hand to twist your nipple violently, trying to drive more tears from you. "You'll never be the same after this. You know that right?"
Old 12-26-2009, 11:38 PM   #23
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I cry harder when you twist my nipple, laying there, delicate, and yet broken- in a way. My tears drip faster and increase in amount as I stare at you, seemingly growing further and further aroused by my fear, my pain. You are a true rapist, you have either done this before, or have wanted to. And the way you are handling me, you must be an expert at raping.

I feel my cheeks aching at your grip, and I am forced to open my teeth to alleviate some of the pain. My lips are still shut, your fingers are just digging into my cheeks a little less.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Old 12-28-2009, 12:09 AM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I feel the shift in your jaw, and press harder fearing that you are about to try to slip your head away from mine. When there is no new movement, I relax slightly. My entire world shrinks to the two square feet between our legs. The way your once virginal body tightens around my shaft trying to expel it. Thrusting, grunting like a wild animal. "I wonder if you'll get knocked up bitch. Does that repulse you, caring around my brat?"
Old 12-28-2009, 01:46 AM   #25
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I feel your hand tighten and just remain as I am. I can feel your thrusts deep into my body, exploring secrets I didn't want to share yet. I'm being raped. I can hardly believe it- but I know it's true. Even if I don't look at you, I can hear it, feel it. Hear your flesh pounding against mine, and feel your cock repeatedly impaling me. I just have to think about how this will soon be over... right? You say something that jars me. Pregnancy. I'm not on the pill. I don't want a child! If I have one, would it be a girl for you to rape, or a boy for you to raise like yourself? Hell no...

Old 12-28-2009, 09:14 AM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching your eyes go wide, I realize that the threat of pregnancy terrifies you more than the actual rape. This reaction amuses me, and causes me to smile. Of course it means that I am not being brutal enough. Starting to slam my hips against yours, trying not only to give myself pleasure but cause you pain. My hand closes around your neck and starts to squeeze.
Old 12-28-2009, 10:56 PM   #27
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I feel your hips speed up after you smile, slamming painfully into me now as you grip my throat. Terror causes me to let go of your wrist of the hand covering my mouth and makes me grip the one holding my throat. I start kicking and gasping behind your hand, I can feel myself bleed as you fuck me. I wonder briefly if you would fuck my dead body, and I don't want to find out.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:41 PM   #28
the savage
Privileged Member

The trickle of wetness between our legs is not your body responding to my actions, but it does let me slide in and out easier. Wondering briefly it is hurts more or less now that you have torn. When your fingers close around my wrist, I grip down on your throat. "Don't tempt me. Just lay there passive, and you'll get out of this."
Old 12-28-2009, 11:43 PM   #29
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I choke behind your hand, and you say something that makes me let you go, laying there, staring into your eyes as if I am a ragdoll. The pain has worsened, with you sliding over my wounds now, so I really can't win. This shouldn't be happening, I've never done anything to deserve this!

Old 12-29-2009, 12:01 AM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

My eyes slide half closed. My breathing becomes erractic, and my pace quickens. Every muscle in my body is tensing, even the one that is gripping your throat. If you weren't a virgin, you would know what this means. But since you are, my orgasm comes as a complete surprise. One minute I am pumping away, the next, wet slaps are connecting with your insides. I am moaning, a continuous sound just above audibility.

When I finish, I pull my limp cock out of you, wiping it on your skirt. "That wasn't so bad, was it whore? You could almost stand doing it again."
Old 12-29-2009, 12:05 AM   #31
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I don't understand your reactions to my passive manner, until something wet coats my insides and I sob behind your hand- barely able to breathe. Your cock softens and you pull out, wiping the liquid on my uniform as my terrified eyes watch your own cold ones.

You say something, and since I am currently mute and my head is immobile because of your death grip on my throat, I merely make a small sound of fear, a low whine.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:09 AM   #32
the savage
Privileged Member

Your eyes are filled with terror, and the only sound I can hear are mewling noises. The music of fear. My fingers slowly loosen from around your neck. Instead I stroke the side of your face with them. "Now, I am done. When I release your mouth, I want you to close your eyes and count to 500. DO you understand?"

My hand pulls back, and I can see the finger shaped bruises already forming on your cheeks. But before you do anything, I grab your head, slamming it against the wall multiple times.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:13 AM   #33
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can feel you slowly let me go, and I don't contest it in any way. I hear your words and nod slightly in acknowledgment. I don't understand when you suddenly grab my skull, but no sound other than a repeated crashing is heard to mark my terrified thoughts that you are going to kill me before I pass out, falling limp in your arms.

Old 12-29-2009, 12:18 AM   #34
the savage
Privileged Member

You sag limply forward into my arms. Exactly the result I was looking for. Running a hand through your hair reveals no swelling so when you wake up you'll be fine, other than a massive headache. I grab your clothes, and straighten them into some sort of order.

I throw an arm over my shoulder and start to walk you down the street. Anyone who glances at me, I roll my eyes and make a drinking motion. You passed out from partying to hard. They move on. Walking you to my home, a practically abandoned apartment complex. I live in the basement, the only other tenant on the fifth floor.

Tossing you to the floor and stepping over you. Locking the door behind me.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:24 AM   #35
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I am not dead, I know that- since I am capable of conscious thought. I can hear sounds, and feel your hands on my skull. I don't feel anything for a while, and then I feel my body fall and strike the ground. I don't move. I feel you step over me even though your foot doesn't hit me, I hear a click and I don't know where I am.

You must have straightened my clothing and somehow carried me to your house, perhaps. God, you said you were done...

Old 12-29-2009, 03:47 PM   #36
the savage
Privileged Member

I watch you stir slightly on the floor. Moaning and trying to protect your head. WOndering if you are concussed. Not like I'm taking you to a hospital, but if you die, things get more complicated for me. Prodding your stomach with my foot. "Get up." When you don't comply, burying my foot in your chest. "I said get the fuck up."
Old 12-30-2009, 02:13 AM   #37
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

My hands hold my head loosely, as if it is porcelain. I feel something hit my stomach and look up at you. Get up, you say. But before I can get my bearings, you kick me hard in the chest. Yea! That helps someone get the fuck up!

I curse softly as I slowly struggle up, using the door as a brace. I'm mad, but dammit, you're bigger than me, so if I get angry, you may just get physical. "I don't know your intentions, but the police will look for me. My friends and family will make sure." I wonder where my backpack is. It has my books and school ID- and I never leave them behind. Julie would know right away something was wrong if I did.

Old 12-31-2009, 04:14 PM   #38
the savage
Privileged Member

You come up, mouthing off to me. Telling me how people will be looking for you. My hand snaps out, slapping you across the face. "Don't open your mouth unless I speak to you, bitch." I raise my hand again, but hold back when I see you cringe.

"People will be looking for you, but so what? There are over 4 million people in this city. DO you know how many people disappear every year?" I slowly shake my head. "No, you'll have to make the best of it here, with me. You can start by taking off all your clothes."
Old 01-02-2010, 12:12 PM   #39
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I hate it when I am called a bitch, I think as I feel the sting from your hand- and when you go to do it again, I cringe away from you. You talk to me again and the reality of your statement hurts more than your hand. I hate this- to the extreme. I will not let it get me down- my parents will search for me. Perfect attendance students do not just disappear without cause.

Take of my clothes?! Why?! I may never get any again why should I just take off my last threads now? With a sigh, I loosen my tie and take the fabric off of my neck. My shoes and legwarmers, which were also socks- just loose from the ankle up- are next. Then my blazer, shirt, skirt, panties, and bra. I notice it is rather warm in here, so that helps, but I hold my clothes near me. Like I said, this is the last time I will have them around here.

Old 01-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #40
the savage
Privileged Member

I lick my lips as you reluctantly strip off your clothes. Moving until you are standing completely naked in front of me. But you hold the clothes tight against your body, covering a good part of it. I reach out, grabbing the clothes and ripping them from your hands. Tossing them to the floor with a flourish. "Fuck toys spend their time naked. Get used to it. Now turn around and show me what you've got."