Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-22-2009, 12:01 AM   #1
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Blood and Submission (the savage and Little Sweet One)

"Bye Julie!" I call to my best friend, undoing my braid, letting my long black hair semi free in a pony tail.

"Bye Heather!" she calls back.

My gray eyes sparkle in the afternoon sun as I walk home in my school uniform- a white pleated skirt, a black top, and a red tie with a black jacket. I added the white legwarmers, and they aren't against code, so what the hell. I'm taking a different route home today.

My white uniform shoes are pounding on the concrete as I jog home, ponytail swinging freely as I do. I don't quite realize I'm in the bad part of town for two miles west of school, which is where I am right now. I am sure it's worst about halfway through. I reach back into my backpack and grab my compact, making sure my eyeliner is still good, which it is. I smile, a wide smile full of happiness.

"Today is a good day!" I giggle, running a little faster to get out of here as quickly as possible, running past a few alleys as I do.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409
Little Sweet One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Today, I am prowling the streets. I am by nature a predator, never having been able to maintain any sort of honest life. Surviving by taking advantage of others, always looking for a new way to fulfill my desires. Right now, I am horny. A whore would be fine, but I would prefer to destroy something innocent. But that is unlikely in this part of town.

And then I see you running by, wearing the staple of most mens fantasy. The school girl outfit. I briefly wonder why you are here, before slipping into stalk mode. Your heavy footfalls are covering mine, and I know this area better.

Cutting through alleys, getting ahead of you. Stepping out of one, just in time for your to crash into me.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Little Sweet One has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I run past a man at some random street, but I think nothing of it, trying to get home before something bad happens. It doesn't work. I should have taken the same route home, I don't know these streets very well.

Just as I prepare to turn a corner, I run into you. I fall back onto my ass, gasping. My legs are closed at the thighs but bent up slightly and spread below the knee. "I'm sorry," I tell you, thinking it was an accident. "I didn't meant to run into you sir," I say, trying to get up and getting ready to run past you.

My First Published Story. I'm sweet, but I never said innocent...http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread....409#post398409

Last edited by Little Sweet One; 12-22-2009 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:19 AM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You crash to the ground, and before your can recover your senses I rake my eyes over you. Taking in the entire view. Definitely something that I will enjoy. The only regret is that your legs didn't splay open when you fell. I have to imagine your panties, at least until I tear them from your body.

"It's no problem." I say reaching out my hand, "Here let me help you up."
Old 12-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #5
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I take hold of your hand, smiling. Such a nice man. "Thank you sir," I smile. You're so big. Rather handsome, too, I always did like blue eyes on a man, and yours are such a clear shade of it. You look rather like the rough type, but hell, you've been nice so far, what have I to fear?

Old 12-22-2009, 12:29 AM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

Your small hand practically disappears into my large one. So soft, a contrast to my rough hands. With a barely audible grunt I leverage you to your feet. But I don't let go of your hand. Instead I tug on it, pulling you close to me. Wrapping my other arm around your waist, trapping you against me.

I enjoy the press of your flesh as you wiggle futilely against me. "Scream all you want, nobody here will interfere. They know better."
Old 12-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #7
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

You pull me up so easily, and when I try to tug my hand free, it doesn't work. My fragile body is slammed into yours, my black ponytail bouncing, your slightly long, for a male anyways, black hair swaying as well. I look up at you, wondering how much height you have over my 4'11" self, how easy my 98 pound body could break at your touch.

I try to pull away, but you talk about screaming and I gasp. "What are you going to do to me?" I'm only nineteen, I'm too young for this!

Old 12-22-2009, 12:37 AM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

I start to swell against your stomach. I wonder if that would give you a hint as to what would happen here. "Well, for starters, I'm going to drag you into that alleyway and rape you." Then I start to do just that. WIth hardly any effort at all, I lift you off the ground. Your feet dangle uselessly as I walk us into the alley. Moving behind a dumpster, just in case the rare good Samaritan walks by.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:44 AM   #9
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I can feel something against my tummy, and I gasp when you confirm what it means. "No no no no please oh God no no no please..." I say uselessly. I'm a virgin, and with my luck, you're going to ram it in me dry.

You pick me up, your muscles flexing at the effort, and I don't even try kicking and making it worse. You move us behind a dumpster, and I say "sir, please, I'm sorry! I never meant to run into you! Please don't do this!"

Old 12-22-2009, 12:51 AM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

I ignore your mumblings of no, please. The usual crap, that never works. Does any woman really think that they can talk a rapist out of it? I certainly won't be deterred. My arms open, depositing you onto the dirty ground.

Before you can attempt to run, I place alarged booted foot on your stomach. Not a blow, but enough of my weight to keep you pinned. Unbuckling my jeans, I laugh at you. "You think this is because you ran into me? I decided to do this long before that. You really should pay more attention, this is a bad neighborhood."
Old 12-22-2009, 01:03 AM   #11
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I know it's pointless to say no, because words won't stop someone so determined to rape. I cry out when I fall again, my ass hurts like hell now. The ground is grimy, messing up my white skirt. But before I can get up, your foot is on my tummy and I look at you in a haze. How can people do this? The power?

You start laughing, my tiny hands encircling your ankle as you unbuckle your jeans. Not that it does any good. You're right, I should pay more attention. My legs kick uselessly as I watch you with a look of desperation on my pretty face.

Old 12-22-2009, 10:23 AM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

I see the look of desperation, maybe tinged with a little fear in your eyes. Licking my lips in anticipation. Your feet kick feebly as I push my jeans down to my knees. My cock standing erect and free. "That's going to be tearing into your insides. And yes, it's going to hurt."

I lift my foot up, but before you can scramble away, I bring it crashing down on your stomach. The sound of air rushing out of your lungs fills the alley. ANd it stunns you enough that I can kneel beside you. Hands disappearing underneath your skirt, grabbing and shoving your panties to the side.
Old 12-22-2009, 12:27 PM   #13
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I watch as those clear blue eyes take on a cruel tinge, and you lick your lips. Why me? Why did I have to run this way? I watch as you push your pants down, and I see a real, hard erection. The sexual education books didn't tell you it could be so big! I gasp and drop my head back, refusing to look at it. Tearing into?! Oh God...

You pull your foot away, but before I can act, it crashes into my abdomen and my air releases itself from my lungs in a painful stream. I fall back in a daze, my tummy aching much more than it would from "eating too much."

"No..." I whisper as you kneel beside me and push my panties to the side, revealing my lightly fuzzy apex to your hands. "No..."

Old 12-23-2009, 08:14 AM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

My rough fingers trace and explore your entrance. Probing, pinching, and sometimes sliding into it. Finally, reluctantly, I pull them out. Reaching down, I grab your knees and forcfully push them apart, settling between them. I am amazed at how wide I have to push your legs to get inside.
Old 12-23-2009, 06:05 PM   #15
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I gasp and push at your hands with my own. Of course it does no good, but hell, what can I do? I scream. "Let me go! Stop it!" but you don't, you push my knees apart instead and settle down before I can kick you. As a gymnast in my school, it doesn't hurt to have my legs spreadeagled. Well enough, your hands made me a little wet, enough that it should ease your entry a bit. But that isn't my worry. I know you aren't going to let me go. But are you going to kill me and leave my body to the rats? Are you going to take me somewhere and dismember me? God help me please.

Old 12-23-2009, 11:36 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

With a groan, I shift your hands away from mine. Enough to grab and yank your skirt up over your hips. WIth your panties to the side, nothing stands between me and you. "You a virgin, bitch?" Pausing, not really caring about the answer. "Not for long."

I clamp one of my big hands over your mouth, to muffle your screams. Someone coming to help you is unlikely, but I don't want to tempt fate. Not when I am so close. Rubbing the head of my cock against the inside of your thigh until it is stiff and oozing. Then I slam forward.
Old 12-24-2009, 12:58 PM   #17
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I lay there, not willing to cry. I can't, because you may well get pissed about that. My skirt is moved and reveals my virginal secret to you. I choke back a sob at what you say. I don't answer you, just meet your eyes.

I gasp when my mouth is covered, tugging at it and gripping your wrist with my tiny hands. I can't stop you now. I can feel your member sliding against me thigh, and I wish I could just vanish- then I scream behind your hand at the pain of my body being torn open. I can feel your weight bearing down on me, making breathing difficult. My eyes squeeze shut, and what a picture we must make. Me on my back, skirt on my stomach. My legs bent up with you between them, jeans around your knees. I can feel your thighs against mine as your heavy hand seals my mouth shut. My muscles don't know what to do with the bloody invasion of your cock- trying to push themselves back to normal whilst being inhibited by you. I whimper once, softly, as I know this is only the painful beginning.

Old 12-26-2009, 12:49 AM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

I grunt at the feeling of your virginal muscles fighting around my cock. Struggling to retain their shape, and failing. Caressing me in the process. Pushing down harder with the hand stifling your cries, not wanting any of your mewling sounds to go farther than my ears. Sending my free hand down to loosen your blouse one button at a time. Leaving your blazer and tie on over it. Pushing the fabric to the sides to expose your sexy stomach and bra covered tits.

Slowly thrusting into you, in this dirty alley. "Maybe you wanted this to happen. Cutting through this neighborhood dressed like this is practically screaming rape me!"
Old 12-26-2009, 03:51 AM   #19
Little Sweet One
Privileged Member

I try hard to kick you away from me, but your weight doesn't budge. I gasp behind your hard hand, the pain and then you opening my top combining to make me fight uselessly once again. I hear your words and I know they are false, but I won't bother to tell you that beyond a shake of my head.

My body splayed beneath yours must turn you on, but it hurts me. I squeeze my eyes shut, unwilling to look at you. I don't understand, I don't know this neighborhood, and I am merely in a school issued, knee length, high collared uniform. How does that scream rape me?

Old 12-26-2009, 11:15 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

YOu squirm beneath me, but not nearly enough to dislodge me. My hand gropes at your young, perky tits. Feeling the soft flesh through the simple bra. All the while thrusting into you. Starting out slowly, but going faster and faster as your tightness drives me to new heights. Looking down at you, seeing your eyes closed. "Open your eyes and watch me while I steal your innocence. DO it or I'll tear your fucking throat out."