Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-12-2009, 02:24 PM   #21
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

If you’re here with us you won’t report it stolen either and we already have your credit cards. Why don’t you try again this time maybe with something you have to bargin with? Like that jacket you’re wearing for starters. Why would you want this old jacket? Just take it off and don’t ask more silly questions Ok.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2009, 03:55 PM   #22
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tina hands her jacket to Tony who quickly grabs it and throws it in the van.

“OK, I’ve given you my jacket can you at least let go of Brenda. She’ll be quiet I promise.” Pleaded Tina.

“She’s looking better Bobby but I don’t think that old jacket is enough for us to let her friend go.” Said Tony.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspir-aabv.jpg (56.0 KB, 175 views)
File Type: jpg barspir-aabw.jpg (55.2 KB, 174 views)
File Type: jpg barspir-aabx.jpg (40.4 KB, 172 views)
cynthiaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 07:39 AM   #23
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You know I think your right. We need a little more incentive to let your friend go. Tina looked confused or was it fear? The top baby Tony and I have a bet about the color of your underwear so why don’t you take it off so we can see who the winner is. I’m not taking my top off for you or anyone with that I pull up on Brenda’s arm a little more till she screams again. Ok I’ll do it but that’s all I’m taking off. Then you’ll let us go right. Tony chimes in sure baby sure then you can go.
Old 12-13-2009, 09:26 AM   #24
cynthiaf

cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthiaf has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tina reluctantly unbuttons her blouse and pulls it back exposing a black lacy bra.

“Shheet!” Exclaims Tony as he leans closer to gaze at her cleavage, “Will you look at that, black lace undies. These two sluts was just looking for trouble. Guess you found it eh missy. Now take it all the way off bitch.”

Tina complies letting the blouse fall to the floor.

“There, now let her go.” Says Tina her voice now audibly wavering.

“Not so fast girly. Gotta see if your panties match,” replies Tony.

And in a flash he reaches out with one hand and unsnaps the button of her jeans and starts to tug on the zipper of her fly. Growing frustrated as the zipper sticks he looks up at Tina.

“Pull them fucking jeans down to your knees and show me them panties.”

“Please don’t, don’t do this, don’t make me do that.” Tina whimpers as she feels her tears start to well up.

Bob now kicks the restrained Benda’s legs apart and his right hand that had been rubbing her breasts now works its way down and begins to fondle the area between her legs through the soft cotton of her pants.

Bob whispers in Brenda’s ear, “How does that make you feel slut watching your girlfriend strip for us. I bet you like it, don’t you slut.”

Brenda only whimpers in reply to scared to speak.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspir-aaca.jpg (90.9 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg barspir-aacb.jpg (46.0 KB, 164 views)
File Type: jpg barspir-aacc.jpg (56.4 KB, 162 views)
File Type: jpg barspir-aacd.jpg (43.7 KB, 162 views)

Last edited by cynthiaf; 12-13-2009 at 10:15 AM.
Old 12-13-2009, 11:53 AM   #25
bob209
Privileged Member

Bob lets go of Brenda’s arm pushing her toward Tina. He says ok Brenda you start stripping to one piece at a time just like Tina. And stop you crying I’ll bet you have shown you panties to a lot of boys maybe even lit then rub you pussy through them right. As Tina’s pants fall to her knees Tony whistles will you look at that matching panties you girls were out looking for a good time weren’t you. Tina uses her arm to try and cover up. But tony pulls her arm away don’t do that we want to get a good look at you two. Now slowly turn around and show us you nice round ass. Tina has to take baby steps because of her pants that have fallen to her ankles making her turn very slow and giving the boys a good look at her.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:27 PM   #26
cynthiaf

Standing next to Tina Brenda complies with Bob’s request, unbuttons her faux shirt collar ant then pulls the sweater over her head revealing a white lacey bra very similar in style to Tina’s. She puts her hands on the waist of her pants, starts to tug them down but stops and turns her head up towards Bob with an imploring look and says timidly "Please."

Bobs mouth turns up in a snarl as he cuts her off. “Drop those pants now bitch or I’ll do it myself and then give your ass such a whacking you ain’t gonna be sitting down for a long while.”

Brenda sniffles and tugs the pants the rest of the way down so they come to rest crumpled about her ankles.

Tony who has been admiring Tina’s backside reaches out and unsnaps the clasp of her bra with a well practice motion giving a little snort as he does.

“Now turn around again cunt and face me. Time for you college girls to get a little lecture. You can call it slut orientation 101” Tony commands.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspir-aacf.jpg (52.9 KB, 158 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacg.jpg (51.9 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aach.jpg (46.7 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacm.jpg (36.9 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by cynthiaf; 12-13-2009 at 04:37 PM.
Old 12-13-2009, 04:32 PM   #27
cynthiaf

Tony reaches up and strokes Tina on the cheek with his right hand and continues in his lecturing tone as he sticks his left finger into her navel and wiggles it back and forth.

“Both of you college cunts are now in my place so you going be following my rules. In that fancy school of yours they may have given you some whacked out idea that you have a right to say ‘No’ or you own them cute little bodies of yours. You don’t! Here they belong to me and Bob. You will do as we say or you will suffer the consequences and end up doing what we say anyways. You cunts understand?”

Both girls just stood silently in their bra and panties, faces downcast, too frightened to speak.

“I will take that as a yes.”, grinned Tony.

At this Tony reached down to Tina’s loosened bra and grabbing it between the cups gave it a violent pull up causing Tina’s naked breasts to bounce free.

“Now there’s some nice college educated titties Bob.” Tony said chuckling at his little joke.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aacj.jpg (49.5 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aack.jpg (40.4 KB, 157 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacl.jpg (42.6 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by cynthiaf; 12-13-2009 at 07:59 PM.
Old 12-14-2009, 06:41 AM   #28
bob209
Privileged Member

As tony pull Tina’s bra off the cold air in the garage makes her nipples pop out. This is what tony wants to see as he says are you getting excited Tina your tits sure look like they are. Tina has to look away knowing that her nipples are sticking out like that is only going to excite these two all the more.

Tony reaches out rapping his hand around one of Tina’s tits then squeezing it making the nipple stick out even further. AS Bob tells Brenda see your friend here seems to like getting played with have you ever played with her tit’s Brenda’s eyes pop wide at the suggestion that her and Tina have played with each other I’ll bet you have haven’t you Brenda shakes her head no she can’t even say the words . Bob takes her hand pulling it down to Tina’s panties telling her stick your hand in there and get your girl friend wet I want to see her panties dripping. Brenda starts to say No as bob flicks open a knife right in front of her face. Do it now he says as he brings the knife down slipping it under Brenda’s bra and with a quick pull cut the bra in two smiling as Brenda’s tits pop out get started unless you want me to cut one of your tits off he says laying the knife on the top of one of her tit’s. Brenda says don’t’ I’m doing it as her hand slides into Tina’s panties rubbing across her clit till Tina pulls back making her ass stick out even further.
Old 12-14-2009, 11:57 PM   #29
cynthiaf

The specter of Bob’s switch blade looming in front of her face, Brenda works her hand under the waistband of Tina’s panties and across her pubic hairs until her fingers find the soft nubbin of her friend’s clitoris. Shakily and slowly she begins to rub it with her middle finger as she hears Tina whimper slightly.

Brenda’s soft finger tip coupled with Tony's breast takes its toll on the young coed. Despite the circumstances and her intent not to give these monsters the satisfaction she feels the familiar wet warm feeling in her loins and realizes she is indeed becoming aroused. She tries to blank out her mind, think of something else but the whole situation is too overwhelming. She feels helpless. Tony’s lecture is true, they are in control. “No, No!” She shouts in her mind but Brenda’s soft fingers cannot be ignored. She must pull back, stop the stimulation.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aacp.jpg (42.4 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacq.jpg (50.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacr.jpg (41.1 KB, 147 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacs.jpg (63.0 KB, 146 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aact.jpg (45.7 KB, 146 views)
Old 12-15-2009, 12:02 AM   #30
cynthiaf

As Tina tries to pull back Tony grabs Tina’s left nipple between and thumb and forefinger while simultaneously grabbing a clump of her hair with his right hand. He pulls her back.

“Stand still bitch and let your girlfriend frig that twat of yours. It’s nearly supper time and I want that little love bun of yours all nice and buttered.” Snarled Tony.

And indeed despite Tina’s conscious effort to the contrary Brenda’s delicate touch was having the intended effect. Brenda slipped her fingers further down between Tina’s now puffy labia and finding them very moist lubricated her fingers and returned to her rubbing of Tina’s clit. Tina emitted another low moan as Tony held both her nipple and hair firmly in place.

Tina was losing control. “Stop it Brenda, stop it, you, you musn’t.” Tina said in a husky voice her breath growing labored.

“Keep you hand down her panties diddling her cunt bitch.”, Tony said sternly as he removed his hand from Tina’s nipple and grabbed Brenda’s nipple in and identical vice like pinch. “Bring her right to the edge but don’t let her cum. If you let her cum I’m going make you lick her pussy clean and you going have to do it all over again.”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aacu.jpg (44.7 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacv.jpg (35.9 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacw.jpg (55.3 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacx.jpg (25.0 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aacy.jpg (48.1 KB, 144 views)
Old 12-15-2009, 07:07 AM   #31
bob209
Privileged Member

Tony sees the dark spot spreading on Tina’s panties saying you cunts are all the same you say no but you know you want it. I think it’s time to eat Tony says as he pulls Tina from Brenda her hand slipping out of Tina’s panties as he pushes her back into the open door of the van. The back of her knees hit the bottom of the door but Tony keeps pushing till she falls on her back. He takes her legs lifting them straight up as he reaches under her ass grabbing the thin material pulling it between her ass and the van floor. He pulls it up to her knees and brings his head down to smell them you smell sweet Tina now were going to find out how you taste. Tina’s thighs are still quivering from Brenda’s stimulation as her brain is thinking if he does that to me I’ll surely cum. Tony slips her panties over her feet then balls them up with one hand telling Tina open your mouth I’m going to let you taste yourself as he reaches down stuffing her panties in her mouth. Tina never knew what her juices tasted like but she did now. As Tony kneels down he pushes Tina’s legs up to her breasts and tells her hold them there Tins raps her hands around the back of her knees pulling them back as far as she can

Tony sticks his head between her legs with one hand he spreads her lips looking right into her little pink pussy then moves in and starts to lick her clit moving his tong in small circles around it. Moving his head down ever so slightly his tong finds the entrants to her pussy he smiles to himself as he feels the velvetiness of her sweet young pussy he sticks his tong in as far as it will reach then moves it around opening her up with just his tong. With all this stimulation Tina starts to moan and her thighs quiver violently as she screams No NO Tony just moves his tong faster till she says OOMMMGGGG I’m coming

Bob is still holding Brenda so she can get a good look at her friend in the throes of her orgasm her hands beating on the van floor as she cums harder than she ever has before.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:32 PM   #32
cynthiaf

Tina’s face begins to show alarm as she realized Tony is about to relieve her of her last significant item of clothing leaving her wearing only her socks and watch.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aacz.jpg (51.2 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aada.jpg (62.4 KB, 137 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadb.jpg (61.7 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadc.jpg (60.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadd.jpg (56.4 KB, 137 views)
Old 12-15-2009, 11:37 PM   #33
cynthiaf

Tina collapses back into a post orgasmic stupor and then as it dawns on her what Tony has forced her to do she begins to quietly sob.

Tony stands and turns to face Bob and Brenda grinning widely, his beard glistening with Tina’s juices.

“That was some fine young pussy, real responsive too but once I gets my mouth on their cooter ain’t much they can do. “ He chuckles.

“And from the taste of it, “Tony continues, “ It ain’t been fucked much. It’s going to be a real pleasure teaching that slut how to use it proper. How about blondie their Bobby, you want me to give her the treatment. I bet she’s got her fine little snatch all worked up too watching me suck the love juice out of her girlfriend.”

Bob just smiled back and stroked Brenda’s shoulder as a gentle reminder to keep her arms at her sides and her breast in full view. He had removed the remnants of her bra so she stood now slightly hunched over in nothing but her panties, her pants still wrapped around her ankles in a crumpled heap.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aadf.jpg (58.3 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadg.jpg (60.8 KB, 136 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadh.jpg (54.3 KB, 136 views)
Old 12-16-2009, 12:13 AM   #34
bob209
Privileged Member

No that’s ok I’ll take care of Brenda here. But after you ate Tina there maybe it’s time she did a little something for you. Like giving you a good blow job what do you think? Hay Tina are you going to get up and give Tony here a blow job now. Yap Tony says get your ass out here and get on your knee I think it’s time you repay me for getting you off.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:50 AM   #35
cynthiaf

Tina just moaned when Tony commanded her to get out of the van. Tony turned sharply and gave Tina a hard slap across her thigh. Tina yelped.

“I said get your ass out here now whore and get on your knees. I’m not going to ask a third time/”

Tina crawled out of the van and knelt before Tony who pulled the elastic down on his stretch pants and produced his engorged member.

“Now this here is a test bitch. You show me what you can do with that college educated mouth of yours and if it’s good I’ll go easy on you for your next test. If you fail the test I’m gonna take this dick and fuck you up your sweet little asshole until you understand the importance knowing how to please a man. Got it?”

Tina just stared out the floor.

“Answer me bitch.” Tony said sternly.

“Ye, yes.”

“OK, get started.”

Tina’s eyes grew large as she looked up and took in the full magnitude of Tony’s prick. She opened her mouth and began to gently lick the tip.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aadj.jpg (45.8 KB, 135 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadk.jpg (50.6 KB, 134 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadl.jpg (52.6 KB, 134 views)
Old 12-16-2009, 07:58 AM   #36
bob209
Privileged Member

That’s it but go a little faster as you move your head back and forth faster Tony pushes his hips out at the same time making you take more and more of his dick each time. How’s she doing Tony all right but I don’t think she understands what deep throating is. May be we could help her what do you say Brenda you want to help your friend. I march her over so she’s standing behind Tina and tell her ok Brenda put your hands on the back of Tina's head and every time she takes his dick in I want you to push her head further on to Tony’s dick do it now. Brenda pushes slightly on the back of Tina’s head making her take more of Tony’s dick. Come on bitch push her head all the way so her noise is right up against my stomach. Brenda pushes her friends head till she starts to gag then let go Bob reaches around her putting his hands over hers let me help you this is what we want you to do he says as he pushes hard on the back of Tina’s head till all of Tony's dick is in her mouth she starts gag with saliva running out over her lips as he holds her there.

That’s the way we want you to do it and if you try to let her off to soon or don’t push hard enough your going to take her place and we’ll have her push your head on to his dick you want that . As Tina catches her breath Brenda s says I’m sorry Tina but I have to do this. Suddenly she pushes Tina’s head back on to Tony's dick as hard as she can.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:26 PM   #37
cynthiaf

To Tony the sensation of his entire cock sliding deep into the unwilling young woman’s throat is delicious. Her gagging and copious quantities of saliva are just making the experience all the more savory. The combined effect of the back forth on his prick and the thoughts of having these two girls completely at his mercy are driving him to a new level of excitement.

“Fuck bitch, fucking yeah bitch, that’s using your smart little head, oh yeah baby, yeah!” He exclaims as he works his hips back in forth in unison with the thrusting of Brenda’s hands on Tina’s head.

Bob stands right behind Brenda to force her to maintain her position with respect to Tina and grinds his pelvis into Brenda’s panty covered posterior. This sensation is also delicious.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aadm.jpg (55.5 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadn.jpg (52.8 KB, 129 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aado.jpg (41.1 KB, 129 views)
Old 12-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #38
bob209
Privileged Member

Hold her right there Brenda I going to paint her throat with my cum. Tina’s eyes go wide as Tony pumps load after load in to her throat she’s forced to swallow it so she don’t chock. Didn’t think a man could put out that much cum did you Tony Says as he tells Brenda she can let her friend back off now. Tina pulls back cum still dripping from her lips down on her tits.

Well you did good Brenda but I think it’s time you showed us what you can do. Brenda starts to back away but bob grabs her by the arm saying ho no you’re not going to get out of it that easy. Tina hold her arms for me. Hold on bob I got something even better then that he reaches in his back pocket coming out with a pair of hand cuffs Bob pulls Brenda’s arms behind her back and tells Tina to cuff her wrists. Then he pushes Brenda s shoulders down making her bend at the waist Tina get over here and hold her arm up so she stays just like this now with you other hand I want you to reach you hand under her face grab her by the chin and hold her head up she’s going to lick your pussy now.
Old 12-17-2009, 10:11 PM   #39
cynthiaf

As Tony and Bob push the two girls towards each other in a forced act of cunnilinigus Brenda begins to resist.

“Don’t, don’t make me do that, I can’t do that to Tina, oh please don’t make me do it.”

“Listen cunt, you eat her pussy and you eat it out good or the next thing you’re getting is my dick up your ass.” Bob growled.

Brenda whimpered and very slowly extended her tongue towards Tina’s vulva but from her bent over position it was nearly impossible for her to make contact with Tina’s pussy much eat her out with much success.

“I, I can’t reach her, I can’t reach her vagina like this.” Brenda whines.

“Fucking bitch can’t reach her “Vagina”, ” Sneers Tony, “First off don’t you ever call it that again cunt. You call it her fuck whole got it. So tell me again you pathetic whore what you can’t do.”

“I can’t lick her Va, her fuck whole from this position.”, Brenda is now on the verge of tears.

“Well, well the little blonde whore can’t reach her girlfriends cunt. What are we going to do about that Bobby?”

Attached Images
File Type: jpg barspis-aadp.jpg (46.7 KB, 124 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aadq.jpg (53.1 KB, 123 views)
File Type: jpg barspis-aads.jpg (47.7 KB, 123 views)
Old 12-18-2009, 07:24 AM   #40
bob209
Privileged Member

Well I think we should take them up stairs to our little play pen. Sounds good to me Tony says come on girls you’re going to love it up stairs. It’s what we call our play room.

Tina and Brenda hold each other Tina says look at her she almost hysterical just let us go.
Stop your whinnying your ours for the weekend and you’re not going any were except where we tell you to go got it. Now get your ass up those stairs before I get mad. Bob pushes them toward a set of stairs as the girls start up Bob slaps Brenda on the ass. When they get to the top of the stairs the girls turn and look at Bob and Tony. Down the hall last door on the left. When the girls go in they can’t believe what they are seeing the place looks like a luxury suit at a five star hotel.

Tony says get on the bed Tina and lay on your back. Can I get cleaned up first? No that’s going to be Brenda’s job. When Tina is on the bed Tony tells her to grab the back of her knees and pull them to her breast. Now Brenda you get up there kneel between her legs and start eating her pussy. No please I’ve never done anything like that. Just think of it as a new experience Brenda you’re going to a lot of things you never did before this weekend is over. Now get up there and start licking her.