Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-27-2009, 11:55 AM   #1
drmephisto

Default The Hot Exec ' drmephisto and prisonerslave

Being a recently retired executive with avindictive ex wife who tried but failed to clean me out has made me have an animosity toward hot young executive wanna be's like my ex was. Once she clawed her way into my bedroom she thought that it would be easy to live a high life. Not at my fucking expence, thought I caught her late, I salveged what I could and booted her before she got the rest. The judge in divorce court is an old school chum of mine who I helped in math class, what she don't know won't hurt her.

Now my mission is to find other women like her and punish them before they ruin someone's life. I have my latest subject. She is a hot tart who is brilliant but a bit lazy. She could easily rise to the pinnicle on her own merits but she has chosen to sleep her way there. I got a call that warned me about her and decided to take action. After 3 weeks of survailence I know her moves and am now waiting outside the Vanderzine event hall, parked with my van right next to her car. After seeing that outfit she had on, I had to move. A red double breasted party dress with nice Jimmy Choo sandles. I'll find out about the lingere later because here she comes.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:55 PM   #2
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

These parties can be so dull, sometimes I really think I am the single source of entertainment here, or at least the most interesting thing. I had some champagne, but not too much, and flirted a bit with the higher ups. I never had a problem with a little flirt, it was true however, some people thought I did much more than that. But really, I didn't need to do those things to get ahead. I graduated 3rd in my class, and now I am on my way to becoming the next VP and I haven't even turned 30, it's probably just jealousy. I am just friendly, and it is fun to get the attention of all those older men, but now the party is dieing down...figures, everyone here is older than dirt! I smile at my assistant "don't have to much fun Jimmy...we still have some things to finish up tomorrow," he waves and rolls his eyes a bit. He is a great assistant, but he's a bit upset about having to come in on a Saturday.

I pull down the satin of my dress, nothing too revealing, but it is quite short, perfect to show off my legs in these stilettos. I walk out of the hall and take my coat from the check, my heels click on the concrete as I make my way out to my car. I never park valet, I don't trust them. It's apparently later than I thought as I look out onto the mostly deserted street. I look into my small clutch purse searching for my phone, maybe I should just let Jimmy stay home, I'm sure I can handle it myself he does deserve it after all. I walk past the van that is parked near my car as I click past it trying to find my phone.

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2009, 11:57 AM   #3
drmephisto

I wait behind the van as she uses her keyless entry to unlock her car. As she opens the door I reach out to clamp my hand over her mouth and roughly pull her away from her car. As she begins to struggle she looses the hold on her cell phone and keys. She tries pulling at my hand as my other arm wound around her waist. She kicked and screamed muffled screams that were already beginning to make my cock throb. I got her behind the van which was out of view of both the hall's front door and the street. At this point I pulled out my gun and waved it in front of her face, cocked it and put it to her head. Her angry screams turned into whining cries as she surrendered and stropped trying to fight me. "Hmmm, you're a pretty smart bitch after all, you know when to stop fighting and when to give up," I said to her as she continued to whine. "What you do now will determine how long you live, you will not scream nor try to escape," I said as I opened the van's back door. "Get in and lie down face down and not a fuckin' sound, scream and your life is over," I said releaseing her mouth and shoving her into the open door. She hesitated for a second and I could see she wanted to make a break for it. I held the gun in her tight hard belly and just said, "Try it!"
Old 04-30-2009, 02:57 AM   #4
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I heard a sound of someone behind me but before I could react he had me in his grasp, I screamed but his hands where on my mouth, and I fought but he matched my strength three times over. My heart was pounding as I struggled with the grip of an unknown assailant. In the back of my mind I feared the worse....an attacker...a killer...a rapist. He pulls me to the back of the van out of view and brandishes a gun. I go limp nearly instantly and my face goes white, this isn't worth death. He mocks me but pulls his hand away. I want to run more than anything, especially as he tells me to get into the van. The pistol is pressed into the fabric of my dress and I let out a little whimper, and I make eye contact with him. "Okay...okay...I'm going." Maybe this is just to get money from me, or a ransom from my company. I raise my legs and willingly...foolishly, step into the van. I regret wearing the small black thong I put on earlier for this dress. No doubt I gave him a bit of a peep show as I squatted down to my knees and laid down on the bare floor. I put my head to the side and my hands near my head. It was near impossible to stay modest, I crossed my ankles, but the length of my skirt probably revealed at least the bottom half of my cheeks. I lay trembling, a silent prayer for my freedom that goes unanswered as I wait.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-03-2009, 03:55 PM   #5
drmephisto

She gave me more of a show than I wanted at the moment as she climbed into my van but so far she was cooperative and not inclined to try to piss me off. When she was lying down I looked around to check that we were still alone out here and being we were I climbed in behind her and closed the door. The slam of the door gave her a start and she cried out softly. I got on top of her and put the gun to her ear asI whispered in it. "Remember what I said about being quiet my sweet," I said with my full 220 lbs. on her slight but strong frame of maybe 120 lbs. She nodded her head quickly wincing YES, YES. I took hold of her wrists and roughly crossed them behind her, then began to securely bind them as I taunted her. "I have such a hot night planned for us my sweet," I said as I finished tying her hands and then softly rubbed her ass.

Last edited by drmephisto; 05-04-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 05-05-2009, 10:39 PM   #6
prisonerslave

There was a pain of regret almost instantly as I laid down on the metal floor of the van. I should have ran...or screamed, who knows if I will ever get out of this. He slams the door to the van closed and we are in darkness, but I make sure not to move a muscle. He then gets on top of me, my body feels compressed as he lays on top of me. The gun is pressed to me and I try to hold still, the reality is starting to set in of what he really wants from me. I can feel his erection on my bum and I whimper slightly, the fear of his plans growing in the pit of my stomach. I agreed to everything he said and let out a soft whimper of disaproval as he took my small wrists and began to tie them off. This seems to be a plan, he moves expertly. He taunts me again and his hand on my bum. He glides his hand on the soft silk of my cocktail dress and naturally I stiffen. the hem of the skirt rising to an uncomfortable height. "You don't have to do this..." I reply with as calm of a voice that I can muster. He doesn't seem interested but I try again anyway. "I can get you money....or help you get a girl that wants this sort of thing...you will get into a lot of trouble for this." I really don't know what I am saying, but maybe I can use this strange logic to gain freedom

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-06-2009, 12:50 PM   #7
drmephisto

I accomplished the first goal of taking this little beauty, terrifying her. She no doubt knows exactly what her fate is but I taunt her even more. "I don't need money from you sweety or from your company, all I want is what's under these nice clothes and I am going to take it nice and slow," I said to her as I tied her high heeled sandle clad feet together. My hand slowly glided up her firm calves stopping at the hem of her skirt. She reacted by trembling and whining as my hand neared the forbidden zone under the hem of her skirt. I got up to her shoulders and rolled her onto her back causing her tits to pertrude forward from under her thin and tight fitting blouse. Her bra held them together giving me a nice view of clevage which I decided to enter with my finger. She began to cry and beg me with soft whimpers. Mockingly, I put my finger to my lips telling her to be quiet. I reached beside me on the floor where I had a first aid kit. She watched with concern as I pulled out a wad of gauze and a roll of adhesive tape. "NO!" she cried out and tried to turn her face away as I took the gauze and forced it into her mouth. She looked at me with angry contempt which made me laugh. I then took a piece of the tape and sealed her lips as she protested further. I rolled her back on her belly and took out a single surgical glove and some KY gel. I snapped the glove on my hand right in front of her face seeing her expression change form contempt back to fear. I put a small dab of gel on the fingertip and smoothed it on. I raised the hem of her skirt making her try to protest. I smacked her cheek sharply with my bare hand and told her to lay still. She reacted by weeping and doing as I commanded. I pulled down her thong from her waist under her cheeks and took the coated finger and slowly put it into her asshole for about an inch. She began to cry uncontrolabley and then I withdrew it. I pulled up her thong and pulled down her skirt. "That was one inch of my finger in there baby," I said as I remove the glove and discarded it. "If you don't want my cock up there you will behave yourself from this time out understand?" I asked as I pulled her hair. A muffled yes was desperatly trying to get past her gag. "Good, then let's go, we have a short drive ahead of us," I said closing the door and driving off with my hottie in the back.

Last edited by drmephisto; 05-06-2009 at 05:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2009, 10:25 AM   #8
prisonerslave

The feeling of regret quickly grew larger as he began to let me know his exact intentions. He got me tied and rolled me over, already my eyes are filled with tears and I am trembling hard. This is a woman's worst nightmare and he was guaranteeing it would be long and obviously humiliating. It makes me feel sick with dread. He taunts me by playing with the cleavage that was exposed and instantly my face grew bright red. He gags me quickly and I protest and now I can feel myself start to cry as he takes away my freedom. Soon my blood runs cold at the sound of a snapping clove. It is the sound of violation and I know it. I cant help but squeal as he yanks the small thong down and all of my tears release with the violation of his finger. It feels like more and it completely humiliates me. I start to beg him to stop but the gauze takes away any chance for communication and soon I agree to whatever he asks. I can't be forced to live through this again.

We drive now, and as much as I want to get away I can't undo the bindings he has placed me in. I lay sobbing in the back praying that by some miracle you will be pulled over somehow someone would come to my rescue. I squirm on the metal floor and his sharp turns forced me to roll and sway awkwardly. He keeps looking back at me and I stare at him as I try to remember his face. There is something so familiar about him. Suddenly we stop and the momentum causes me to roll to the front and crumple behind the empty passenger seat. My heart races wanting to know where we are at and terrified by what he will do to me. My wrists and ankles already ache from my struggles with bonds, hope is fading fast

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-08-2009, 11:58 AM   #9
drmephisto

It is so enjoyable to to watch this babe roll and squirm on the floor. I'm trying to drive slow enough so that I won't injure her. I see the warehouse ahead use the remote control to open the ovehead door which is open fully by the time I reach it and can drive inside, closing the door as we enter. I look back at her as she struggles then looks up at me with her face expressing a plea for mercy. "It's showtime my sweet," I say as I get out to go to the side door. I open it and she tries to squirm away from me which I find humorous as I climb in to drag her out. She screams franticlly as I stand her up and fling her over my shoulder to carry her to my hidden sound proof room within the warehouse. Once inside I give her hot ass a little smack to remind her of why she was here. She screamed in protest at the sharp smack that hit her cheek. I put her down standing next to a bed and made her keep her balance on her bound feet. Taking her by her hair, I pulled her head back and removed the tape sealing her lips. She spit out the gauze with a look of defiance still on her face, but still crying realizing her helplessness.
I found where her skirt's zipper was and began to pull it down.
Old 05-11-2009, 04:35 PM   #10
prisonerslave

I hated him and I am sure my look showed it, my ass was burning from the hard smack he gave me and my face was red with anger, humiliation and the fear that was brewing inside me. It was hard to stand there in this way, my back arched awkwardly jutting my chest forward, something he obviously took pleasure from. Tears streaked my face with a rage and fear I never felt before. His hands tugged on my zipper and the reality began to set in. I shook my head as if saying no one more time would make him stop, as if he would realize that this was not okay and he would just apologize and let me go. No, that is not what happened. I squirmed and tried to pull back but my balance was so easily compromised that as I fought a bit harder I stumbled backwards, the zipper of my skirt already all the way down I fell and bounced onto the bed, the springs yelping with the surprise of me. I writhed and attempted to squirm away, he didn't seem to mind but he grabbed the skirt and yanked down, leaving me in only my small panties to cover what he was after. "Please! Don't do this! If you stop...I wont tell anyone...I wont press charges. This can be done just like that." Of course I was lying, but maybe offering him a way out would stop this.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-12-2009, 03:43 PM   #11
drmephisto

She fell on the bed and I pulled the skirt form her revealing a pair of hot smooth squirming legs trying as one to fight me since they were still tied. My cock throbbed at her in vain attemps to escape my clutches as I rubbed her legs relishing their smoothness. "NO, NOOOO, PLEASE!" she kept screaming as I grabbed her by her hair and made her stand again, this time with my knife under her neck. "I didn't give you permission to rest on that bed did I?" I said as I drew the sharp steel across her sweet throat. "NO!" she squeaked as I warned her to keep standing now as I stepped a pace away from her and watched her writhe in misery trying to keep her balance on her bound feet that were still adorned in the high heeled sandles that she could not remove if she wished. She was also fully aware that she was now half naked before me as I began to remove my own clothes revealing a broad muscular chest and a throbbing hard cock. "I must say that you have nice taste in skimpy panties my sweet let's see what your bra looks like," I said as I began to take the knife and cut each button of her nice tightly fitting silk blouse.
Old 05-13-2009, 02:43 AM   #12
prisonerslave

Trying to keep my balance was difficult, my ankles rubbed together and my heels made it award. The look on his face told me he enjoyed it, they way I squirmed and whimpered softly when I felt sure that I was about to fall. I stiffened as I saw him naked, I couldn't help but stare and I knew he wanted me to. My eyeliner streaked my face softly as another tear rolled down. This time it was at thought of his knife, thoughts going through my mind that maybe I will not make it through this night. He cut off each button to my very expensive blouse. The heat of my skin could be felt by him as the humiliation rose. I had no choice but to stand there like a doll, waiting for him to unwrap me."Let me go...we can end this now before it gets to far. please don't do this to me" I cry gently as you begin to open the silk blouse revealing matching bra to my panties. I felt so degraded especially as he praised me for my body, as if I was created especially for him. My shoes were killing me, n slight platform strappy sandal with a 6 inch heel. It was difficult to walk in, but harder to stand still. In that moment I wanted nothing more to be able to take them off and stand more comfortably.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-14-2009, 01:51 PM   #13
drmephisto

I cut the last button on her blouse. The knife's tip remained inside the button hem of her blouse and I raised it slowly in there. By now her demeanor was sheer trepidation. Shallow hyperventilation, along with terrified whines, unanswered pleas and occasional calls the Creator or Savior expressed her state of mind as I held her in place as I brought the sharp blade to a higher level on her hot body. A whine of frustrated anguish came forth as the blade glided across the cup of her bra on its upward voyage. It came to rest as the point took hold of the shoulder of her blouse with I lifted and allowed to drape down her arm revealing her fine tits still in the shelter of her bra which nicely matched her skimpy panties. I withdrew the knife and pulled back the other shoulder of her blouse leaving her standing in her bra and panties. I knew it tormented her to be standing in such a revealing and humiliating state especially since she was still struggling to stand on her bound feet. “I wish to show you something my sweet, you may be in the next Victoria's Secret Catalog when they publish their damsel in distress edition," I said as picked up a remote control and pushed the button. "Notice above my dear," I said pointing to the 42" screen hanging above. Horror came over her face as she saw her situation revealed to her. I pointed to where the camera was and her reaction was one of complete despair as she wondered if this was now on the Internet. I could also see that her legs were about to collapse.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:26 PM   #14
prisonerslave

I was near panting after he painstakingly sliced away the thread between each button and my blouse. My knees were buckling as I attempted to hold my balance and he took no pitty on me. He roughly pulled my blouse down over my shoulders and it caused me to shift and jump and I nearly toppled over right then and there. "i wish to show you something my sweet...." my stomach tied into knots as he pointed to the large luxury television screen. At first I wondered how he could afford such a thing, he was some low life, he had to be, who else could be so awful. Soon my eyes flashed with utter humiliation as the image on the screen could be seen. It was me, in all my "glory." I was speechless as he taunted me, I couldn't believe how I looked. I stood awkwardly trying to keep my balance to not anger this mad man, my chest was obscenely trusted forward from the effects of my bounds and my blouse pulled down. I can't handle it and I feel the tears burning my eyes as fresh sobs wrack me. I can't hold my balance any longer and I start to stumble, he watches me squirm, with attempts to hold myself up but I can no longer handle the simple task. I start to fall forward and I try to avoid it, whimpering to try and pull back. Without the use of my ankles or arms, my balance is impossible to hold and I fall forward into him, his smile is sickening as I begin to collapse. My eyes watch the blade, terror rising in me with the thought that I may impale myself and this will be the last moments of my life.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-15-2009, 11:12 AM   #15
drmephisto

The torment she expresses drives my desire for her even more. But it is that torment that is the foreplay that will soon make this worth the wait. The bra she is wearing holds her breasts tightly together creating some inviting cleavage. I use the blade of my knife to glide it across her firm breasts making her become more hysterical even as she is still fighting to keep standing. I took the blade and cut away her bra straps. The cups remained intact until I cut it free taking the knife between her tits and then sawing it slowly. "You must remain still my sweet lest the blade cuts your tender flesh," I told the terrified young woman whose cheeks now were flush with the humiliation of her breasts being exposed and her nipples aroused. I layed own my knife and stood beside her taking hold of her roughly by her hair. I turned her head to look at me and took hold of one of her tits. She began to weep. I took up a cloth and wiped her face clean of the make up that was streaking from her eyes. "My you are pretty," I said to her as she sniveled and choked up. I pulled her hair as I said, "Weren't you told to thank people who paid you compliments?"
Old 05-20-2009, 02:34 PM   #16
prisonerslave

He held my hair so hard I yelped, and it was near impossible to keep myself from falling over. He moved me roughly like a doll and stared strait into my eyes. I trembled with the growing fear that he would soon take me, I could no longer pretend to be tough as my tears began flow harder and I could barely breathe with my hysterics. He complimented me and it made me blush, to get a compliment on beauty from a rapist is not something I am proud to receive. He pulled me back harder and my back arched into his groping hand "Weren't you told to thank people who paid you compliments?"
I yelped and tried to speak, I didn't want to make him angry, but I sure as hell wasn't interested in thanking him. Anger or not, he was a creep and I was afraid and I was not going to comply with my own rape and humiliation. I screamed out "Fuck you! You bastard!" and I spit out into his face. I never thought I would ever be so callas, just a mere hour ago I was a respected executive and now I have been reduced to this bound animal. He looked at me with shock and knot in the pit of my stomach grew. What the hell was I thinking?

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-21-2009, 12:32 PM   #17
drmephisto

I used the same cloth that I cleaned her face with to wipe the spit from my angry little spitfire. As I clutched her hair I looked at the cloth then turned to her face. I could see the terrfied look of regret on her face as I layed it down and smiled at her. I reached out and gently at first massaged her erect nipples then without warning took it between my fingers, crushing and twisting it at the same time. Because of the grip I had on her hair she could only squrim and writhe in pain so far, her screams causing my blood to boil. I released her nipple giving her a moment of reprieve. I made her look me square in the eye as I said, " That pain was nothing compared to what I will make you endure if that fresh mouth of yours is disrespectful to me again," I said as I slapped her with the back of my hand and pulled her hair again to make sure she understood. She promised compliance and yelled it to make sure that I heard her. I let her hair go easy, telling her to stand again. I could see that by now her legs were becoming weary and even I am not that much of a sadist, besides, it was now time for her to please me. I took a pillow from the bed and dropped it at her feet. "I'll help you kneel so your legs can rest,"I said to her as she began to weep with relief.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:10 PM   #18
prisonerslave

I thought for sure I was a dead woman, he could see my terror and he played on it. He squeezed my nipple so hard my mouth gaped open and my scream took a moment to come out. The pain was shocking, no one had ever treated me this way before. I yelped out "I'm sorry" but it was interrupted by a harsh slap to my face. I swore I saw stars and as he let me go once I promised compliance I felt a bit woozy. My thighs and calves were killing me to have to stand so upright and I felt that I would for sure fall over and face more punishment.

He laid a pillow down for me and instructed me to kneel. Of course I knew why he would want me in such a position, but there would be no resistance here. I needed to rest my legs. I couldn't be more relieved as I let my legs slowly kneel down onto the soft pillow of the floor. His smile twisted upwards rather evilly as he looked down at me. A small submissive thing, kneeling in a worship below him. Even in my new vulnerable state I was relieved to take some of the pressure off of my strained legs.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-28-2009, 01:27 PM   #19
drmephisto

Relief came across her face even though it was masked by fear and despair. She stared at the floor as I squated beside her in a catcher's croutch petting her hair. She closed her eyes as a tear slid down her cheek. "I'm sorry I hurt you, I didn't want to do that, you must not do anything to anger me like that again if you wish to be spared more pain than is needed," I said to her as her expression morphed into terror laced dread and her eyes welled up with so many tears that they fell right to the floor from her eyes. "Now, the next phase of our encounter," I said to her as I stroked the smooth flesh of her fine legs, "will be direct contact of those hot lips on my hard cock so rest hunched over for a few more minutes then be prepared to kneel upright and serve me," I said as I stood up and heard her begin to break down weeping.