Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-30-2009, 08:04 PM   #81
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to prisonerslave

He hovered over her like an animal ready for the feed, there was nothing she could do or say to him that would make him stop his cruel assault, but that didn't stop her. For the briefest of moments she had hope, he started to pull out of her. Even this was painful, it felt like his tool of rape was pulling her insides out, but even with that it still was somewhat of a relief.

Her glittering tear streaked eyes searched his for the pity she assumed was there, but there was no such emotion. Her worry returned to her as she trembled below him, her pain radiated through her, it was something she could have never imagined. It hurts? Going to tear you in two? How are these my problems? Stop? No!. What do you think I want to spare you. I paid good money and your body is now going to satisfy me, and I couldn’t care the least if you are unable to handle the pain. First you try to escape and then you refuse my orders?! You pull that shit on me and expect me to show you mercy? Fuck you! He screamed at her, his anger was overpowering and his threats gripped her stomach with fear.

He pushes into her hard and fast, its completely agonizing. She arches back once again as he bottoms out inside her. The wind is knocked out of her as he slams down hitting and even bruising her cervix. She couldn't wrap her mind around her pain and the treatment she was receiving. Then the thrusting began, it was more horrifying than she could conceive. He pushed down into her over and over, speeding up in tempo cruelly. She gasped for breath, it was the only time when the room was almost silent. She could feel her breasts bouncing hard as he drilled into her, if she could see how lewd she looked she would have felt shame. His balls slapped against her ass, and the head of his penis bruised her insides only matched by his powerful thighs that crushed her own pelvis. She tried to move herself, to hold a posture that would somehow alleviate the pain he caused.

Her hands pushed up on his hips but she trembled and cried so hard she made no leeway. Her own body held him tight, each thrust scraped and ripped at her, his body muscled and sweaty continued its assault. If she was going to be tortured in this way she would not just lie down and take it, her brain told her to stop the pain with any means necessary...consequences where not on her mind. Without thought other than stopping she pulled at his hair, clawing deep into his scalp and scraping on his cheek. She became an animal whose focus was only survival. She still screams, she still pleads, but she doesn't stop fighting, she will not stop fighting

And Baby when it's love

If it's not rough, it isn't fun!
prisonerslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2009, 10:37 PM   #82
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was loving it. Fucking away at your body, listening to your shrill girlish screams as my rape tool ripped into your tender flesh stretching you to agonizing limits, while your tiny recently deflowered vagina clamped down on me deliciously.

Your sudden burst of resistance catches me off guard. You feminine shrieks left me presuming that all the fight had been tortured out of you yet here you are still, trying to resist me. It’s comical really. Your thin arms trying to pull my hair as though you could pull my head back. Nonetheless, I felt compelled to teach you a lesson. Immediately I grab your hair and yank your head back as far as your neck will allow, causing a new shriek of horror, which only increased as my left hand clamped down on your right breast with tremendous strength and twisted all while continuing to pummel your innards without mercy. This seemed to temporarily stop your fighting as your body reacted in defence of whole new pains.

“Want to play rough? Is that what you’re saying? Hell, all you had to do was ask sweetheart. I have no problem playing rough with your little fuck-toy body!”
At that I reach my hands down below your knees and yank your legs up so they are basically pushed down on your chest yet still splayed apart with your knees roughly just outside your breasts.

Keeping your hair pulled tightly and gripping tightly on your right breast I begin thrusting like a savage leaning my weight in your breast, while twisting your head back. Each thrust causes your body to fly towards the head of the bed until your yanked back by the grip on your hair and breasts bringing you into position for the next thrust.

Each thrust causes the most extreme friction and viciously hammers your cervix to the point where you might fear serious injury. I have often heard stories of men claming to have fucked right through a woman’s cervix and into her uterus but I mostly chalk that up to urban legend. Nonetheless I was more than willing to try in your case, as my rage seemed to almost help swell my member even more.

I am actually fucking you like a jackhammer now. It might appear to an onlooker that my thrusting is some sort of epileptic seizure because I am fucking as fast and furious as I ever have in my life, with my huge frame throwing your petite delicate body around on the bed like a punching bag as I literally try to punch a hole through you as your screams increase to the worst I have heard out of you thus far.

At this pace and ferocity I doubt I will last much longer.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2009, 02:07 AM   #83
prisonerslave

prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)prisonerslave has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Her long golden straw colored hair was entwined in his large and strong hands, he yanked back so hard she was sure that he must be trying to rip her scalp right off. He pulled her so hard that for the briefest of moments she was not focused on the pain of her rape. Her body twisted to the side as he pulled her back and before she let out another scream his other hand grabbed a hold of her soft round breast and squeezed. Now she shrieked, but he was not done.

Soon she was in a new position, folded over on herself and began to pound into her. It was indescribable what he was doing to her. She could hardly breathe but somehow she managed to scream. He was undoubtedly a man with out a conscious they way he slammed into her, the way he used parts of her body for added leverage.

His fingers held her so hard that deep purple bruises were forming under his finger tips yet he squeezed harder. She could hear her hair tearing, it was wild and matted. Her legs bounced with his thrusts, her young body was far more flexible than even she realized. His pelvis slammed into her bum and thighs, the force reverberating through her body. He was crushing her. She feared the damage he was causing, surely there was internal damage and she wondered if it was physically possible for him to fracture her own pelvis with the force of his. Her eyes squeezed shut and her jaw clenched with the pain, the veins in her neck were bulging from her screams and voice was cracking and started to feel raw.

Her hands were aimless now, there were too many levels of pain and to many sources. Her mind was reduced to a mere receptor of pain and logic had long since left her. There would be no recovery from this.

She could feel his girth growing even larger inside her, using the blood of her innocence to continue its assault. She felt weak, and broken, she prayed to pass out and be able to escape this.

At this pace and ferocity...she doubted she would last much longer...

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-01-2009, 10:17 AM   #84
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You are fully broken now. Laying beneath me in sobbing hysterics, your sudden burst of resistance has been beaten out of you. Now you are just laying there, not fighting me, not even fighting the pain. You can’t. You simply scream, cry and beg fate to make this end soon because you realize that you are unable to stop or even mitigate your suffering. Sadly for you I have stamina and don’t end too soon, but just keep on hammering your pain wracked body. Feeling your tissues milking my manhood in their pain, while I tear repeatedly through them and batter your cervix to the sounds of your hideous shrieks is getting my more excited than I have been in some time.

All good things must come to an end however, and this is no different. Eventually I feel that tingling building up and realize that the end is near. Speeding up, which I imagined you thought would be impossible given the furious tempo of the current rape, I go for the finish line. At this point the blood that was helping lubricate, is starting to dry away, and since you are too frightened and traumatized to lubricate, a whole new dimension of pain is added to your ordeal as an impossible friction starts burning your innocent tissue with white hot pain as I race for the finish line making sure that each withdrawal comes all the way to the tip so no thrust spares you the full cock. Your shrieks are becoming hoarse now, given how long you have been screaming. To be honest I’m surprised it didn’t happen sooner. You have quite a set of lungs there young lady. Letting go of your hair, I grab both breasts squeezing tightly, putting my weight on them for as I fuck my last few thrusts into your victimized opening, and finally unleash one of the most powerful orgasms I have had in years, as I pump my seed deep into your womb, giving a few more thrusts just to milk those last few drops into you. Pregnancy is not my problem of course, as I will leave the owners of this fine establishment to worry about such trivial matters.

At this I collapse upon you, breathing hard, still embedded into you with your legs pushed aside by my hips, your breasts crushed against your chest, and your loins trembling against my lower abdomen as your pitiful cries reverberate around the room.
Pulling out, I stand up and go over to the wine, taking a sip; “Was that as good for you as it was for me?”

“Now don’t get all heartbroken just because our brief romantic interlude has come to a stop. I have plenty more left in me so we have all night to get acquainted there love…..All night”, while I ponder which act of debauchery I will commit against your body next.
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 05-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #85
prisonerslave

Somehow with all his force and his speed he still managed to increase both. By this time he was no longer interested in pulling her hair the way he was, but the force of his thrusts pushed her up to the headboard, smacking her over and over. He grabbed onto both of her breasts and squeezed so hard she let out another pained yelp. His cruel fingers pressed into the delicate flesh, she was sure he would pop them, or tear them right off. Her torn opening was on fire, but he continued.

Suddenly everything changed, he slammed down into her and held her their, she could feel his weapon twitch and sputter out a hot and thick liquid. She knew what it was, she didn't care about her disgust, she was grateful he was finished. It was the light at the end of the tunnel.

She laid sobbing quieter now, and he laid on top of her, this act brought back the humiliation that she had long since abandoned. He mocked her and even in her pain she felt her body flush. Her eyes were puffy and red, her cheeks tear streaked and sorre from slaps and her hair was wild. She was a conquested animal.

She moans as he pulls out, even without his girth he is still large enough to rub the raw flesh in a way that hurts. She feels her own blood and his semen drip from her abused and twitching opening sending new shame and tears through her. As if to comfort herself she rolls into a more fetal position, sobbing into the bed, her tears running down her face, but she is far more quiet now. What is the point of screaming?

He promises her more of this treatment. Her eyes widen with disbelief, in her mind she barely survived. In fact her pain threshold was something to be admired, she had no idea of this, but she seemed to be able to handle and stay conscious for more than most, especially of her size. However, Amber was sure she would never survive another moment with this man. If she had the energy she would bolt, but it was futile and she knew it. She laid shaking, holding herself while he seemed to watch her as if it was a show. She stared at him, her stomach in knots waiting for him to come at her again. Her once perfect body now displays some of the cruel man's marks, and she can see a smile curl on his lips as he drinks from the glass.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-01-2009, 03:51 PM   #86
phtlc

Looking down at your curled up body I admire my handiwork. You are a sobbing wreck that looks nothing like the fighting tigress they brought in here. It seems women like you always have to learn the hard way that you are the weaker sex. Sure they hit you with all that crap in self defense courses but at the end of the day that is just to put your mind at ease, much like the lifejackets on commercial airliners which lead people to believe despite the fact that a plane hitting the water at that speed will burst into thousands of pieces and kill all occupants before they have a chance to get off.

You believed that you could control your world. You thought you would always dictate who did and did not touch your body. You assumed you would decide who took your virginity. I have shattered all those foolish illusions. In the brief period of time that we have known each other I have shown you that your body can be used to satisfy men like myself and that you can’t do anything about it. Whenever you did not feel pain in your life it was because men chose not to inflict pain on you. Yo have been blissfully unaware of what animals are contained within us. Your inability to cope with this current reality does not change your situation. You have suffered great pain to pleasure me and you will suffer more pain in the interest of serving my needs.

“Well there young lady; what do you think we should do now?”

You continue to sob pitifully without answering. I step a bit closer, stroking myself to full hardness;

“Look honey, either you can decide or I can. Do you really want to leave it up to me? What should we do now?”
Old 05-05-2009, 10:27 PM   #87
prisonerslave

She can feel his eyes stare at her, and no matter how hard she tries, she can't stop crying. His touch resonates through her, once pure sex aches and throbs and the feeling of the wetness left behind is completely disgusting to her. She can smell him all over her and now he seems to want to taunt her.

It wasn't fair, she never did anything to anyone, she was always such a good girl, why would anyone want to hurt her?

“Well there young lady; what do you think we should do now?”

She looked up at him, an expression of shock flooded her face. Her tears still streamed, the make up that her captors put on her streaked her angelic cheeks. She wiped them away and slowly but cautiously began to scoot back towards the opposite end of the large plush bed. He was touching himself lewdly and to her amazement his weapon was growing back to the full hardness of what had so badly damaged her. She could feel herself shaking, her mind was racing. She wouldn't be able to survive this again...would she?

“Look honey, either you can decide or I can. Do you really want to leave it up to me? What should we do now?”

His tone was so menacing, he let her know who was in charge and it took everything in her not to try and bolt again as her terror rose again. He was lion and he would not stop until he completely devoured her...until he picked her bones dry. She started to sit up, her voice now lost the will power she once had, it cracked from her sobs and the soreness caused by her screams, it was almost a whisper. "I....I don't...I don't understand...please...don't hurt me anymore...please don't make me..." She trailed off, she couldn't bring herself to say the cruel things she invisioned him doing to her. But even with her imagination, it was the unknown that scared her the most. The truth was, she was far more naive than many girls her own age, and she didn't want to know what sort of things he could do to her.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-06-2009, 10:09 PM   #88
phtlc

She wants to deny what is happening to her. Her pain and horror have not even truly taken root. She is still in shock. It’s amazing how moments like this can reduce a person to an infantile state. Yesterday she was a young woman, with confidence and strength. She probably had ambitions. Now, she simply wants to shrug and avoid answering the question. Like so many others, she wants to stay silent as though she can buy indefinite time. Her time is running out. I will painfully inflict more of my lust into her body. What she now will have to decide is what would be worse for her; Ultimate humiliation or ultimate pain.
Her tears enhance her beauty. They add a vulnerability and softness that enhance every aspect of her femininity. This is rather silly if one thinks about it. In her attempts at soliciting compassion she is actually arousing me to greater acts of depravity to which her body will endure, regardless of whether her mind can accept that.

“…….please don't make me…………”

“Don’t make you what? What is it you don’t want me to do? I want you to tell me specifically it is that you don’t want me to do, and I want you to tell me exactly what it is you would be willing to do for me if I agreed.”

I step closer to her to make sure she understands that she does not have an indefinite period of time to answer. As I stand there I stroke my manhood in full view so as to taunt her with what is coming.
Old 05-09-2009, 05:51 AM   #89
prisonerslave

Even though she didn't want to look at him...any part of him...Amber couldn't help but stare at the very thing she was trying to avoid. Her breathing pace quickened as he grew nearer, she argued with herself on whether to speak. If she said what she didn't want him to do to her, she was sure he would force her to do just that. He kept coming closer and she scooted even further back.

"I don't know...I don't know...." her mind raced, she didn't know anything about what he could do to her. "I'm afraid you will make me....make me do that again...sex...please..no more." She was trying so hard to figure out what she could do to please him enough to keep him at bay.

"I could...use my hand?" She instantly blushed once more, she couldn't believe what she was suggesting. She didn't even really know how.

"Please...don't do this to me anymore. You don't even know me...my name is Amber...I just graduated from high school. I don't know how I got here, I just want to go home!"

She was starting to breakdown, and he seemed not only aroused by her crying but his smirk told her he found it amusing as well.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-09-2009, 08:39 AM   #90
phtlc

It’s funny how your eyes are transfixed on the weapon that so mercilessly tore into you. It’s as though you are watching it in case it jumps across the room to bite you. Well, I guess figuratively it could.

“Hey,…hey there” I say in my kindest voice as I sit beside and gently rub your back.
“I don’t see how you can say we don’t know each other after how intimate we were just a moment ago love”

My sudden kindness is confusing you

“Why than you for telling me your name. Pleasure to meet you Amber, and congratulations on graduating high school; you must be very proud”

My hand starts going down your back as I pull closer

“Now about this hand business. Look honey I have a hand of my own. I don’t need to buy a girl for that. I would like it next to go either here…” as my left index finger goes gently to your face and touches your lips, as my other hand starts running down your back

“………or I would like to stick it here” as my finger slides down your buttcrack and situates itself on your anus.

“Now be a big girl, wipe away those tears and make a decision”
Old 05-10-2009, 01:37 PM   #91
prisonerslave

She instantly stiffened up as he sat down next to her, his eyes were transfixed on hers and she saw a slight smirk as he stared at her. She wanted to run but she knew there was no point. His touch on her back does nothing but only serves to terrify her even more. Knowing that he can be gentle shows her that every bit of main he caused her earlier was 100% on purpose and that is almost as powerful as one of his strikes.

She holds herself still as he tells her that she really only has two choices. Her lower lip quivers as his fingers trace her mouth. She desperately wants to pull away, his touch his repulsive to her. Then his hand slowly runs down her spine and she cant help but jump and scoot away at the suggestion of it going in her backside. "NO!" she yelps with a slight attempt at pulling away.

Her 'owners' hand wraps around the back of her neck, holding her in place like an animal. “Now be a big girl, wipe away those tears and make a decision” She swallows hard, not wanting either one of those things, but she isn't stupid, if she doesn't use her mouth it will hurt.

"Okay....okay...." her breaths come in shallow gasps, and her face flushes bright red. He stares at her as her lips quiver and a fresh tear rolls down her face, her eyes close as she prepares to speak until finally she calms herself enough. "I'll use my mouth...but please...don't hurt me anymore" Her large hazel eyes look up at him with begging pleading eyes, unaware that instead of conjuring up pitty, his cock twitches at the sight of her looking so pathetic.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-11-2009, 06:36 AM   #92
phtlc

“There….see how easy it is when we cooperate?”

I suddenly turn you over violently causing you to scream as you assume I am going to anally rape you, but in fact I simply do so to pull your arms behind your back. Producing a pair of handcuffs I snap them onto your wrists rather tightly and then yank out a blindfold which I affix to your face. All this happens with intimidating speed.

Moving you into position I produce two tiny little brackets which are designed to snap onto your back teeth, and might barely be noticeable given their size. I yank open your mouth and explain what I am doing as I snap each bracket onto your back teeth on your bottom jaw.

“To help facilitate the process, I will be placing these in your mouth. They are metal rods that snap onto your back teeth and curl under your tongue without significantly interfering with the use of your mouth. After a few moments you probably won't even notice they are there. As each is a different kind of metal, the acidity of your saliva will cause an electrolysis effect which will stimulate your saliva glands to continue producing" as I snap each into place over a back tooth. What I fail to tell you is that each item also has brackets sticking up from the teeth they are attached to which make it impossible to close your mouth fully. This is a safety precaution in case you get any silly ideas about biting. If you try, your teeth will be able to put some pressure, mildly painful on my cock but they will not be able to close far enough to penetrate the skin or do real damage. You will not be able to become aware of them as they are too far back for your tongue to reach and you cannot close your mouth far enough to be stopped by them without actually starting to bite me.

I shove my cock into your mouth with sudden abruptness before you can close it enough to feel the brackets.

Yanking off the blindfold I speak.

“OK, you suck that like you are addicted, make me feel that you really appreciate my doing this favor for you and I may just spare your ass. Bite me and I will rape your tight little butt so brutally I will drive your colon up into your adams apple”
Old 05-11-2009, 04:01 PM   #93
prisonerslave

The handcuffs are far tighter than what can be considered comfortable. She squirms a bit with them, the metal bites into her delicate wrists and she pulls on them as if testing their strength. She whimpers and mews softly, her well developed form jutting upward now that her hands are pinned behind her back. There will be far less resistance this time. Her mouth remains open and salivates, making her look and feel like a live innocent blow up doll.

He pushes his fully erect manhood into her mouth watching her brows furrow with the shock and disgust of it. The blindfold is removed and the shame she felt before rushes over her like the ocean itself. He can feel the heat of her shame on the inside of her cheeks, her eyes look up and quickly dart away from his gaze. His threat hits her hard and it is almost instant that she begins to make some sort of movement.

Her inexperience is obvious but her mouth is still pleasurable none the less. Large tears roll down her face as she takes in his girth, and there are thoughts of hurting him, to bite him and make sure he can never do this again. But what if she did, then surely he would take his revenge on her...and the cuffs...she would get nowhere. Her delicate area between her legs still ached from his abuse, he would hurt her and she knew it.

Her pink lips wrapped around his girth letting the seal take hold, she hated herself more than she hated him in this moment. Her mouth salivated even more, a bit of drool running down her chin and she couldn't even wipe it away. She was given no dignity. Her tounge moved somewhat randomly, showing her inexperience. He stared at her as he pushed in further and her cheeks caved in, she wanted to please him, to keep him happy long enough to survive, but he seemed more interested in making it as difficult as possible. She felt his hands run through her slightly damp hair, wrapping and tangling themselves. Her stomach tightened and anticipated something she was not yet sure of.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-11-2009, 11:18 PM   #94
phtlc

Holding her hair he starts gently moving his cock in and out over her tongue and through her lips. It is absolute heaven the sensations she is delivering to his cock, and he is groaning and twitching in ecstasy as his manhood is enveloped in the wet softness of her mouth. The frightened humiliated look on her face shows him how truly he is breaking her. The very thought of doing this makes her want to puke but her fear of pain is so great at this point that she sucks on his penis like she is addicted to it, praying to go that she is satisfying him and will be spared more pain.

He see’s defiance and maybe the temptation to bite at one point but then she seems to become subdued and does what she must.

The tears pouring down from her eyes, coupled with the drool coming out of her mouth has the effect of thoroughly dehumanizing her in that her humiliation and terror is acceptable and even desired if for the purpose of satisfying his depraved lust.
“Ok there sweetheart, we are going to do something called deepthroating. It will seem terrifying but it is achievable. I doubt you will like it much but you are aware of the alternative. What I want you to do is learn to open your esophagus to allow my cock to enter your throat as though you are swallowing it. I will slide partway down, and as soon as you start to gag I will pull back out into your mouth to allow you to recover, at which point I will repeat the process, until I am in as far as I can go”

He starts pushing at the back of her throat trying to gain lodgment but being careful not to panic her.

“Come on there love, lets work on getting me in there. You want to make me happy right?”
Old 05-13-2009, 10:36 AM   #95
prisonerslave

Deepthroating?! Her mind was screaming and she responded with a moan of protest. He didn't seem to be paying much attention to her discomfort or protests. His hips moved rhythmically, holding her head and her hair to move his disgusting member in and out of her mouth, but now he planned on pushing even further.

He felt her resist a bit, she pulled back and her shoulders twisted with attempts to pull her wrists from the tightly done cuffs. “Come on there love, lets work on getting me in there. You want to make me happy right?”

At this she stops her slight movements and closes her eyes, convincing herself that this is the only way. He pushes towards the back of her throat, he is almost gentle with her. His cock slides to the back of her mouth and she gags hard, wanting to throw up, but he pulls back and slides forward again. Their room is much quieter this time, and poor Amber can hear the cries of the other captive, almost like a musical choir of pain and humiliation. Her drool soaks his cock almost dripping down to his balls. He slides his cock further down her throat as he watches her eyes bulge and her nose slide closer and closer to his stomach. Each time she gags, and pulls away, but her holds her tight.

And Baby when it's love

Old 05-22-2009, 03:18 AM   #96
phtlc

He has her completely broken now. She is passively accepting his erection down her throat out of fear that greater pain could result. Moving his cock in and out of her throat he is enthralled by the total sense of violation and of course the physical sensations being transmitted to his manhood. The way her mouth moves around his head on the way in, her throat constricting as he sides in, her desperate thrashing when he is balls deep and the air sucking over his cock as he pulls out every time and she sucks in air.

She still struggles to loosen her bonds, but she is ever so careful not to piss him off.
Enjoying the sensation, he stops pulling all the way out with each thrust. Now he pulls just until the tip is almost out of her throat before slamming back in, thus ensuring she cannot suck in air. He does 3 or 4 thrusts like that before pulling all the way out. With this he starts to fuck her throat with considerable force, driving his cock in and out of her throat with savage brutality, several times before allowing it to come out so she can hyperventilate for a second or two before he slams it back in for a few more thrusts.
At this rate he won’t last much longer