Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-03-2009, 11:18 PM   #41
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

The older woman comes over and viciously slaps Haylee across the face then gets on her shoulders and puts her mound and ass over the girls face sitting to Haylee's feet. And she has a large clitty. "Now be a good girl and lick my slit and don't forget my clit you bite me I'll flay you with a whip, get to work.," she lowers her sex to the young woman.
Anna69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 07:54 AM   #42
Sexygurl334

Sexygurl334 has initial reputation

A gasp came from Haylee as she felt the woman viciously slap her, causing all the blood to rush to her cheek and make it become red. She struggled viciously as she felt the woman on her shoulders but within the next second all she could smell was the wicked woman's cunt. Haylee felt her nose wrinkle in distaste. She had never been with anyone,unless you counted the blowjobs she had give, especially a woman... Hell she hadn't even ever thought of a woman in a sexual manner! Yet here she was, having a cunt shoved in her face. Haylee looked over the womans slit, noticing she had a large clit and wrinkled her nose a bit. "But but-" Haylee couldn't get it all out before the womans mound was lowered onto her face. She couldn't breathe well and everytime she did she always got a whiff of the womans cunt.

Haylee was idle for a minute before her tongue came out of her mouth and gingerly lashed across the womans clit. The taste wasn't too bad but it wasn't anything compared to the taste of a nice cock in her mouth. Haylee's tongue came out again, once more lashing against the womans clitoris. After a few more lashes, Haylee began to slowly lick up and down the womans cunt, making sure to probe her opening a bit. She hoped this torture ended soon.
Sexygurl334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 10:28 AM   #43
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
Madison had steeled herself for a beating, at this point vastly preferring one to the agonizing humiliation of being some rich boy's little fuck doll. Her eyes closed and her body tensed, waiting for the first blows. But instead she merely heard... laughter? Jerking her eyes open with surprise, she started at him incredulously, trying to jerk her hands free from his grip when she felt him reenter her. Somehow the laughter and approval was so much worse than any amount of physical pain he could inflict on her. Never in her whole life had she felt as helpless and trapped as she did now.

She felt his hot breath on her neck as he groaned with pleasure, his words making her blush with unspoken rage as tears began to once trail down her cheeks. Still he continued to pound into her, and Madison could feel her sex beginning to moisten with each thrust, filling her with even more misery. "I hate you," she found herself whispering. "Why...? Why are you doing this to me?"
It takes a moment for me to notice the growing wetness as I pound into my victim. A betrayal of her mind by her own body. Whatever she says, whatever she does, she will remember the shame of this moment for the rest of her life. My tongue runs gently over her nipples, circling the edges of them as I continue my assault. "I am doing this because I can. That is the only reason that I need." Maybe she was hoping for a better explanation than that, but that is all I have to give.

Reaching up, I grab the intricately carved headboard. Using it as leverage to pull myself up faster and harder. Watching as your body shakes under my assault. The creaking the the springs, the clanking of the chains, and the whimpering noises you make with each thrust forward driving me wild.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #44
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

"Not bad whore keep it up, when the other slut gets in here we can have some real fun maybe I'll bring my hound in to take one of your cherries for me as I watch, ever thought a dog might pop you open the first time?," she says its just a threat to the girl she wants to do that herself. But bringing in Hades and having the muzzled dog lay there in a chastity belt for a large knot is often intimidating.

The door opens and a woman brings in a big dog, a mix with a Mastiff and it lays down obediaently in a muzzle and chastity belt. Its black and a fine brute she takes care of her pets and animals, whores are not as important to her.

After cumming she lets the girl up and see the dog. "He's just there if I feel like one of my two whores should get ridden, I do it all the time its fun but for a virgin or near virrgin its going to hurt alot.," she takes off Haylees Chastity belt and the dog notices quickly told to stay by Ms. Smith as she puts her over the bed on her belly her holes exposed.

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

(note: Haylee its just there as a intimidation tool your limits are being respected the dog will not ride yourcharacter, there is the other player and after being asked had no such restriction. If so let me know in a PM dear.
Old 04-04-2009, 03:34 PM   #45
Sexygurl334

Sexygurl334 has initial reputation

(note; alright thats fine ^^ it doesn't matter to me at all the only thing I really can't stand is scat so doesn't matter)
------------------------------------------

Haylee's eyes widened in fear. A dog?! What happened to being taken by a normal human cock? Haylee continued to lick though, afraid of what the woman would do if she stopped. After a few minutes more she got used to the taste. She hadn't seen the dog come in so it was a surprise when the woman came on her, making her lick it up, and she saw the dog. Fear shown wide in her eyes. There was no way in hell that thing would be getting her cherry! At what the woman says, Haylee shivers, scared of the big brute. More fear shown as the chastity belt she wore was taken off and she was on the bed, her bell onthe bed and her ass and cunt exposed. What would this cruel woman do next?!
Sexygurl334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 04:09 PM   #46
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Quote:
Originally Posted by the savage View Post
It takes a moment for me to notice the growing wetness as I pound into my victim. A betrayal of her mind by her own body. Whatever she says, whatever she does, she will remember the shame of this moment for the rest of her life. My tongue runs gently over her nipples, circling the edges of them as I continue my assault. "I am doing this because I can. That is the only reason that I need." Maybe she was hoping for a better explanation than that, but that is all I have to give.

Reaching up, I grab the intricately carved headboard. Using it as leverage to pull myself up faster and harder. Watching as your body shakes under my assault. The creaking the the springs, the clanking of the chains, and the whimpering noises you make with each thrust forward driving me wild.
Despite her body's arousal, each cruel thrust was still painful, causing her to whimper despite her best efforts to remain perfectly stoic. It wasn't exactly a secret that he wanted to hurt her, to leave her a mindless sex toy who would offer little resistance to whoever was intent on using her. Madison refused to give him that satisfaction, but was finding it more and more difficult to keep rebelling. A small moan passed through her lips before she could suppress it, her head shaking from side to side as her body writhed with lust. "Stop... Please, I'm begging you. Just... Stop." She murmured breathlessly, hating herself as she said it, but knowing that she had to get him to stop his assault as her body steadily continued to betray her. Madison gripped the sheets, bit down on her lip until she almost drew blood, and closed her eyes, trying desperately to prevent the orgasm that was fast coming. "Oh god... Get off of me!"
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2009, 06:59 PM   #47
Anna69

Ms. Smith smiles at the young womans reactions she is good and intimidated. "Don't worry whore your virginity is mine to enjoy, your going to be the mommy for my child like the other girl, so I'll make a deal when she comes in you help me with her and she will get the dog cock in her cunt.," she whispers in the womans ear and a machine is brought over and from the refrigerator a container of some kind is loaded in.

She secures Haylee's legs to the bed legs with ropes spread apart and is not gentle they cut into her ankles and then ties her wrists behind her back. Taking a long device she turns the machine on and shoves the long rod-like device and shows it to Haylee. "This is a horse inseminator and has the sperm of many men, its a good pint, I'm going to break you in with it and fill you up, the cap the cervice - this is going to hurt alot not as much as having the baby.," she smacks her ass and playing with her folds opens her pussy up her hymen all ready for what is to come.
Old 04-05-2009, 10:58 AM   #48
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am watching you writhe on the bed, shaking your head, heavy breathing. Having fucked enough girls to know what those are signs of I smile. Trying to add to your humiliation, I work harder to increase your pleasure. SLiding a hand down between your legs to rub at your clit while I pound forward. Running my other hand over your body, stroking it lightly. Lowering my head down near yours. At first burying it in the halo your hair has formed around your head. Then gently pressing my lips against your neck, kissing and sucking at it. "Such a little whore. I know what's coming." Working hard to bring you to that point. "Give in, admit you love what's happening. I know you want to."
Old 04-05-2009, 05:55 PM   #49
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"No, no, no..." She was whispering feverishly over and over as the orgasm approached, spurred on by his determination to force it upon her. Her hands gripped the bed violently, as if afraid she was going to fall off, and her hips subconsciously lifted themselves as far as the chains holding her legs holding her legs apart would permit, trying desperately to meet his thrusts. Every single one of his touches sent tingles running up and down her spine. Finally, she couldn't hold back any longer. Her back arched as she moaned loudly, her moans quickly becoming screams as she was enveloped in lust as she came.

Once the orgasm had subsided, her body quickly relaxed into a trembling heap. Her breasts were heaving and her entire body was covered with a thin layer of swear, causing it to glisten in the light. She looked away from him then, her face a perfect blank, with only a sudden layer of unshed tears to give any hint as to what she was thinking.
Old 04-05-2009, 06:21 PM   #50
the savage
Privileged Member

I had to nearly stop my thrusts in order to ride out your powerful orgasm without cumming myself. Your hips are still rising and falling slightly, as I move forward. I can smell the sweat pouring out of both of us as I continue. A slight twitch in my body, and I can tell that I won't be able to hold out much longer. I dig the point of the knife into your cheek again, only millimeters away from breaking the skin. Pushing on it, I slowly force you to turn your head back towards me. To look at me. As my face contorts in pleasure, and strain of trying to hold back my own orgasm. My feet push off the bottom of the bed, as my hands pull me towards the headboard. Giving more force to my actions.

I am indifferent to the beads of sweat dropping off my forehead and onto yours. It can be denied no longer. My back doesn't arch like yours did. Although my eyes roll back slightly. Opening my mouth, a long, low groan escapes me. Shuddering violently, expelling every possible drop of fluid into you. Finally regaining my senses, and leaning down. Kissing you roughly, my tongue invading your mouth. As I do, I relax slightly, allowing my cock to slide out of you.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:00 PM   #51
Dollface
Privileged Member

Madison winced a bit as the knife forced her head forward, forcing her to once again look at him. The sudden twitch of his cock inside her, and the odd contortions of his face suddenly made her gasp in horror, unable to look away. "Wait! Don't cum inside me!" She started to sob suddenly, all too aware that he wasn't wearing a condom. The sobs grew more and more violent as she pictured her flat, taunt abdomen swollen with unwanted life.

Groaning a bit as he forced himself deeper inside her, she felt a sudden warmth flood the inside of her. Crying out in dismay, she glared at him, but the glare went unheeded as he leaned over her, forcing her lips to part as he kissed her violently, causing her to squirm with disgust as she felt his tongue dart across her own. Even so, her own body began to relax further, figuring that her nightmare was now over.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:51 AM   #52
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Name: "Little" Rickie Alonzo
Race: Black
Height: 5'10
Weight: 230 (muscular build)
Job: Mob enforcer, leg breaker (freelance)

I walked into Dresden's place and smiled at him widely. I'd known for years about his brothel and his huge selection of girls (willing and not). In fact, at one point one of the family's I worked for farmed me out to him and had me "quiet" a reporter who was sniffing around one of his places. That's how respected Dresden is. He was a guy who all the mobs liked and they all showed it. If there was a bitch that was turning State's evidence or the daughter or wife of a mark that was left over after a hit, you might just find her at Dresden's place after the dust settled. It was kind of a final "fuck you" to your enemy.

Tonight, I was here for a special treat. There was a street cop named Jill Janson who had been a pain in my ass for years; she hounded me and was in my rear view mirror every time I turned a corner. Her thinking was if she could get me, then maybe she could get me to squawk about two or three of the heavier men in town and send me off to live the life of a happy rat somewhere in Fiji or Vermont or wherever rats lived and she'd make captain or commissioner or some shit. It was a stupid, insulting idea and all it really did was keep me from making real money because everyone was avoiding me- not because they thought I'd turn rat, but because they knew she was watching me like a mommy bird. It sucked ass.

To make matters worse, she had pinched my dumb assed kid brother for dealing (another ploy to make me run to her and beg for his release, no doubt) and actually killed my old partner in a gun battle. She was a tough cop, I'll give her that. What's more, she was hot as fucking Hell in August. She was about 5 foot tall and curvy with pale white skin, black hair cut with the bangs long and bobbed in the back and steely blue eyes. She was small, but wasn't the type of woman that was easily broken.

And tonight, she was here.

She'd pulled one of Dresden's trucks over when it was on the way here for a routine traffic violation and had gotten all "Cagney and Lacey" about it, demanding to seach the cargo. Before she could call for back up, the men overpowered her, relieved her of all weapons, cuffed her with her own cuffs and tossed her in the cargo hold. I'm told she was quite suprized to see that the cargo was abducted, bound women for this party/ sales event. Dresden had recognized her and called me, offering me her at a substantial price. My only questions were "Is she still in uniform?" and "Can you have her chained spread eagle to a reinforced bed with a camera taping and a full array of torture implements (in her plain sight) when I get there?"

He'd laughed. The answer to both questions was "yes".

So here I am, a briefcase full of cash in my hand. I can't wait to see her face when she realizes the buyer is me.
EvilJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2009, 10:48 AM   #53
the savage
Privileged Member

SLowly I pull myself up and off the bed, watching you relax. The smile that spreads over my face is anything but friendly. "I paid for the whole night. You aren't even close to being through this yet." I know that it will take me some time to get ready for another go at you, and I don't want to spend the time simply staring at you. Instead I turn to the sex toy closet. Ignoring the various dildo, I pull out a very large, metal studded paddle. Holding it up for you to see, "Yes, this should help kill the time."

Placing it at the edge of the bed, I begin the process of turning your over. Cuffing your hands back to the headboard. Then changing the position of your legs. It takes a while but when I am done, you are laying on your stomach, ass in the air.
Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 PM   #54
Dollface
Privileged Member

Staring with horror at the paddle, she fought as he rechained her to the bed, kicking, punching, scratching, and trying to bit whenever she could, which did nothing more than prolong the amount of time it took to get her securely chained. In this new position, looking around was made difficult, which only made her nervous anticipation worse. She tugged at the chains as she tried to roll over, to see if she could more herself out of the way, anything. "Wait! You don't have to do this, you know. Why don't we just..." She paused, her mind racing. "Talk?" She finally finished lamely, wanting to kick herself for her own stupidity.
Old 04-06-2009, 06:48 PM   #55
the savage
Privileged Member

I am amused by the feeble struggles, and then I can't help myself. Bursting out laughing at your suggestion that we talk. It takes me a moment to bring myself back under control, a moment that you are not being paddled. Which, when I think about it was exactly what you wanted. Slowly, I run the paddle up one leg and down the other, prolonging your misery, not letting you know when the first strike will come. "Bitch, I don't want anything from you except your body. And I've got that already." Before I finish that sentence, I strike the first blow against your ass. Over your scream of pain I shout, "Now tell me you deserved that."
Old 04-19-2009, 08:47 PM   #56
Dollface
Privileged Member

((Sorry for the wait.))

She was screaming. Even though she had told herself she wouldn't, since that was obviously what he wanted, she was still screaming. Steadily, the pain dulled into a throb, her backside burning from the lash. 'Now tell me you deserved that." Madison heard him say, over her whimpers. "F-fuck you," she tried to say in as strong a voice as possible, but all that came out was a breathless whisper.
Old 04-20-2009, 02:54 PM   #57
the savage
Privileged Member

Default (no problem)

I laugh at her defiance, partly amazed that she was still able to muster any anger at me. "Fuck you? Well, in a little while, but I need time to recover." Tracing the weapon in my hand over your backside, seeing the red marks it left behind, taking care to gently part your legs with it. Without warning, I bring it crashing down on you again, enjoying the second scream it rips from your lips. For a moment I wonder how much you can take, before loosing myself, striking you again and again. "Tell me you deserve this, and it all stops" I scream out, making myself heard over your screams and the cracking noise of the paddle colliding with your ass.
Old 04-20-2009, 08:46 PM   #58
Dollface
Privileged Member

Each stroke of the paddle felt like fire on Madison's ass. Screaming to the point where she wondered if her voice box would tear itself from her throat, Madison felt like a caged animal whose only goal was survival. Her body writhed as much as it could in the chains, with each stroke of the paddle being more painful than the last. Dimly she heard him scream at her over her own screams, she mind grasped desperately at his words, willing to do anything to make the pain stop. "I'm sorry!" She gasped. "I. Deserve. This." Each word came as another blow fell on her. Tears were running freely down her face as she continued to struggle in her bonds, not even hating herself for giving in to her rapist's demands, just wanting relief.
Old 04-21-2009, 03:52 PM   #59
the savage
Privileged Member

I am loosing myself, simply watching your body react to the blows. Your ass quivers with each strike, and it is turning red. Finally I hear you scream out what I wanted to hear. Deep inside I know it is simply a desire to stop the pain, to end the torment. Whatever the motives, I know now that I can break you whenever I want. And you started so defiant. Climbing back on the bed, feeling the springs shift beneath me. My knees on either side of your hips, weight resting largely on the small of your back. Laying the paddle against your side, I lean over, kissing at your neck, running my hands under your body. Feeling myself stir and start to jab into your back.
Old 04-21-2009, 11:39 PM   #60
Dollface
Privileged Member

She let out a shuddering sigh of relief when the blows halted, feeling weakened by the combination of pain and mental domination she had been forced to experience. But the relief was short lived when she heard the bed creak, the mattress shifting a bit under his weight. Madison watched him apprehensively, trying in vain to shield her mind against whatever new horror he was planning. She felt his weight on her back, her body shaking with the effort of supporting his weight, while his lips touched the back of her neck and his hands ran across her breasts and belly. A small groan of dismay fled from her lips when she felt his cock begin to stir back to life--she wasn't sure how much more of this violation she could take. "Please... No more, I'm begging you." She croaked, trying to keep her tears at bay.