Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-31-2009, 11:38 PM   #21
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

She watched him reach into one of the racks for something, her entire body freezing when she saw the knife. "D-don't..." She whispered, watching with horror as he gently caressed her stomach with the flat of the blade, shuddering as the cold metal rubbed against her skin, causing it to pimple with the cold and fear. 'I love a good knife.' Her mind reeled. 'It inspires terror in a way that nothing else truly can.' It took all her willpower to stifle a scream as he leaned down and kissed her, the knife nestled just underneath her eye, forcing her to remain perfectly still throughout the kiss, which was almost a rape in its own right. He straightened, smiling as he caressed the delicate skin of her face with the blade, only applying enough pressure to get his point across, but not enough as to break the skin. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry... Please, just don't." By now, her voice was almost hysterical, as she stared at the knife as if hypnotized.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2009, 11:06 AM   #22
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Smiling, I crawl onto the bed. My hips straddle yours, and even through my pants I can feel the warmth of your body. Leaning down, I take your tit in my mouth, and suck on it. My tongue circles around the edge of your nipple while I do. The point of the knife trace down your face, pressing into the skin of your neck. I know what I am doing, going just hard enough for you to feel the pressure but not drawing any blood. Not yet.

I reach up, taking out the keys that I was given when I entered this room. I unlock your arms, but leave your legs firmly chained to the bed. THen I toss the key into the corner of the room. Digging the knife under your chin, "Underdress me."
Old 04-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #23
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It was happening--the first, irreversible cracks were beginning to show. Despite her best efforts, Madison began to quietly sob when she felt his mouth on her breast, suckling it as if he were her lover. All the while, the knife caressed her smooth skin, reminding her of just how powerless she was. Suddenly, she felt the manacles binding her arms loosen. Madison stared at Zach in shock, her mind wildly springing to thoughts of rescue and freedom.

But no. Her heart sank when he left her legs chained to the bed, and another sob wracked her body when she heard what he wanted her to do. 'Undress me.' She dimly heard him say. Trying to regain her composure, she pushed herself up into a sitting position, her dark hair falling over her chest and covering her breasts, whose nipples were now stiff thanks to all the attention they had been given. As her hands reached out, shaking as they began to undo the buttons on his shirt. When that was done, she gingerly pulled the shirt off of him, realizing with some horror just how strong he actually was. After a moment's hesitation, Madison unbuttoned his pants and started to pull down the fly, before her arms dropped back to her sides. Tears were visibly running down her face now as she looked at him with pure hatred. "I can't do this." She said simply, knowing that as soon as he was undressed, her hell would truly begin.
Old 04-01-2009, 11:13 PM   #24
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel your hands slowly taking my shirt pushing it down over my shoulders. Groaning I can feel your small, warm hands unbuckling my pants, and pushing them down slightly. But then you stop, sobbing and saying how you can't do this. I watch as your body is wracked with sobs, causing parts of you to shake in interesting ways. For a minute I simply stare at you, my eyes locked on yours. Hoping that the fury blazing in my eyes makes you understand that you don't have a choice. To inspire you to do as I ask. When it doesn't happen, I grind my teeth, emitting a growl from deep within my chest. Without warning, I bring the hilt of the knife crashing against your temple. As you gasp in pain, I grab the back of your head, screaming in your face. "You don't have a choice, except for whether it hurts a little or a lot."
Old 04-01-2009, 11:52 PM   #25
Dollface
Privileged Member

For a moment, she saw only stars, then the pain erupted, enveloping her brain thickly. Her hands instinctively went up to assess the damage, only to quickly fall back down as he yanked her head forward, screaming in her face. It only took a few seconds for the pain to ebb away into a dull throb, but the experience seemed to have knocked the hysterics out of her. Biting her lip, she nodded--still shaking, still crying, but at least she didn't feel as if she was going out of her mind with fear anymore. Her small hands gently took hold of the waist of his pants again, the sides of her hands inadvertently caressing his skin as she undressed him. It wasn't long before his pants and underwear were off, leaving Madison feeling strangely even more naked than before. Feeling self conscious, she tried to cover her breasts and sex with her hands as she turned her head to face he wall, refusing to look at him naked as her cheeks burned with humiliation.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:56 PM   #26
the savage
Privileged Member

I smile broadly as you come back and slowly strip me naked. Your hands stroking against my hips and thighs brings my cock to full attention. But as soon as you are done stripping me, you fall back on the bed and turn you head. Slowly, almost gently my hands grip your wrists, pulling them away from your most private areas. I run my eyes up and down your body. THe only thing that is missing is that you refuse to look at me. SLiding the flat of the knife under your cheek, I use it to pull your head up at me. "Look at me bitch, watch what is going to happen to you."

Then I settle on my knees between your thighs. Slowly I grind the tip of my cock against your thigh. "You know what's going to happen." Then I dig the point of the knife into your cheek drawing a small amount of blood. My tongue runs over your cheek, as I slide into you.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:42 PM   #27
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

Rapist
Name; Ms. Smith
Age; 40
Hair Colour; Dark Brown
Eye Colour; Dark Brown
Breast Size; 36B
Body Type: Athletic

------------------------------

Wealthy and powerful she always enjoys the finer things and frankly has the money and status to get such invitations. Dressed in a black ladder sided fuck me dress and heels, some tasteful silver jewelry, wearing a mask and nothing else she is carrying her briefcase full of a few choice items to play with special for the evening. Her social secretary can fetch anything else needed from her limo.

(victim note any limits before we begin please in your character post please)
Anna69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 12:31 AM   #28
Dollface
Privileged Member

As he lifted her hands away from her body, a fresh surge of anger quickened in her veins. Still, Madison didn't rebel, and even obediently turned to look at him, forcing her eyes open with a great, shuddering breath. Her heart pounded once she felt him between her thighs, causing her to instinctively grip on the satin sheets to keep from attempting to cover herself again.

"Ugh!" The disgusted grunt automatically fled her mouth when she felt what could only be his dick rub against her thigh, almost as if to taunt her. Her upper lip curled into a almost feral snarl. Suddenly, she felt a sharp prick on her cheek, then the warm trickle of blood, causing her to jerk away with surprise, almost too distracted for a breif period of time to realize that he had entered her. It was then that she felt the still-dry walls of her vagina being forced to painfully stretch in order to accommodate her rapist. Madison was left speechless for a moment, overwhelmed by the pain and humiliation that she was being forced to endure. It was all too much. Before Madison knew it, she found herself thrashing around as much as she could, screaming, her fists pelting him with ineffective punches. Then, in the moment of desperation, she forced her head forward, catching him square in the forehead as she head butted him.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:44 AM   #29
Dollface
Privileged Member

"Welcome! Welcome!" Dresden cried as he toddled into the lobby; his big, doughy face smiling broadly. There was no denying the surprise in his eyes when he realized that his newest patron was a woman. Not that Dresden discriminated against his customers--as long as they had the money to pay for his wares, he was more than content--but women clientele were admittedly rare at his establishments. Still smiling, he handed Ms. Smith a menu and gestured toward the human merchandise that was still spread, naked and bound, on the ground. "Take a look at the menu, there's still quite a few individuals who haven't been put to good use as of yet."
Old 04-03-2009, 04:34 PM   #30
the savage
Privileged Member

I actually like the feeling of your fists bouncing off my shoulders as I start to work inside you. Knowing that you cannot stop me, knowing that I am causing pain. But when your head crashes against mine, I am actually stunned for a moment. It's a mixture of pain and surprise, holding me in place. Instead of screaming, or even hitting you, I start to laugh. Great gouts of laughter cause my entire body to shake as I start to invade your body again. I place my hands on your wrists, holding them down against the silky sheets. Burying my lips against your neck, groaning out the words, "I knew you would be a fighter, that's why I picked you."
Old 04-03-2009, 04:58 PM   #31
Dollface
Privileged Member

Madison had steeled herself for a beating, at this point vastly preferring one to the agonizing humiliation of being some rich boy's little fuck doll. Her eyes closed and her body tensed, waiting for the first blows. But instead she merely heard... laughter? Jerking her eyes open with surprise, she started at him incredulously, trying to jerk her hands free from his grip when she felt him reenter her. Somehow the laughter and approval was so much worse than any amount of physical pain he could inflict on her. Never in her whole life had she felt as helpless and trapped as she did now.

She felt his hot breath on her neck as he groaned with pleasure, his words making her blush with unspoken rage as tears began to once trail down her cheeks. Still he continued to pound into her, and Madison could feel her sex beginning to moisten with each thrust, filling her with even more misery. "I hate you," she found herself whispering. "Why...? Why are you doing this to me?"
Old 04-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #32
Anna69

Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)Anna69 Level 4 (400+)

Getting up she walks over to Haylee and looks at her then starts examining her like she would any horse or other animal, hair, eyes color, teeth, flesh and muscle tone and checks gently for an intact hymen. Grabbing a her breasts and ass she checks her flesh she hates women too thin. Not for her intented plans for the slut.

"Whats this ones name, and you know my plans she is to have a baby for me I expect you to keep her safe, see she gets a doctor and reliable handle the legalities for me about the adoption - how does 2 million Euros sound plus medical costs for the nine months Mr. Dresden?," she asks not caring about the whore.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:07 PM   #33
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Melissa tried to look up and see what was going on, barely able to arch her head backwards and only able to see legs and feet of the visitors. Hearing muffled cries from the girls and conversations of every language as she layed on her belly, her C cup breasts squashed against the wooden floor, her arms and legs neatly tied behind her exposing everything to plain view.

She'd been lying like this for hours now. At just 19 she had been so pleased to be invited to attend college in a new state, no idea of the areas she should stay away from and never expecting to have been dragged into a car drunk. The last few days she had been lying in cars and basements, unable to even clean herself, but she had known something was going on tonight when her hair and body were washed by the men that had snatched her.

She heard the businessman proudly talk about his merchandise and took a deep breath into the masking tape as she felt a hand run over her naked back, over the ropes and through her long chestnut brown hair. A pair of black shoes appeared in front of her and she muffled incoherently into the tape in fright.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:22 PM   #34
Anna69

Turning to Melissa she does the same thing feels her up, examining her and is pleased. Then feels inside the folds of her sex also for a hymen in tact or not to see if she was a good girl, but doesn't damage it.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:30 PM   #35
Lucy.
Banned

Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Lucy. has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Melissa lay still unable to do anything but muffle into the tape, her sounds getting louder and louder as she felt the hand over her back, her thighs, her ankles, breasts, being groped. She could see the shoes were a woman's. A woman was touching her there??!

She felt her vagina peeled open and shouted into the tape for the person to get off, and then felt some fingers enter her, probing her tight young pussy, checking that her virginity was still intact.

Melissa felt a tear roll from her eye and screamed into the tape. She tried to bang on the floor but her hands and feet didn't even move she was bound so well for the lady customer to feel and probe all she wanted.
Lucy. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:37 PM   #36
Sexygurl334

Sexygurl334 has initial reputation

Haylee had tears flowing down her cheeks, the tears are tears of anger mixed with fear. She was scared as hell, as she was still a virgin. She looked up as she saw a woman standing over her. Within the next second, hands were all over her bodies, examining her teeth, hair, eyes and everything else in between. She felt a light blush come upon her cheeks as she felt the woman exploring inside her walls, feeling for her hymen, which was indeed intact. She felt them blush even wore when the woman gave her nice ass and breasts. This was a bit embaressing. When she heard what the woman said, her eyes widened in terror. A baby?! She was only 19 years old! "My name is Haylee" she said to the woman, a slight terror in her voice.
Sexygurl334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2009, 09:45 PM   #37
Anna69

Feeling Melissa's hymen Ms. Cortez smiles. Then turning to Mr. Dresden,"I'll take both girls, double the fee, put a decent chastity belt on each one and put them in a nice suite, 10 million Euros then will do?"

She calls her secretary to take care of the special needs for the night.

"Tell your men to be gentler I don't want them damaged that is my job and I plan to have some serious fun tonight.," she then goes over and gets her briefcase going to the suite.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:54 PM   #38
Sexygurl334

Haylee's eyes widened in terror. She had hoped the woman wouldn't choose her. She felt the men let her out of her bonds and she instantly tried to bolt but the men grabbed her quickly. They took her to the back and slipped a black chastity belt on her and then took her up to the suite. She was pushed inside and landed on the bed. A small whimper came from her as she looked over at the older woman.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:28 PM   #39
Anna69

The older woman undresses she has a nice body for someone twice the age of her plaything, a nice bush only lightly trimmed at the lips and in the room is a strange machine, a small refrigerator and two large strong women. Very muscular and are clearly serving the older woman. Who comes over and gestures to the woman who take her into the shower and the older woman turns it on cold and tosses her a bottle of body wash.

"Wash up, if you don't it will go worse for you later, whore.," she sits down enjoying the show but warms up the water after a minute or two.
Old 04-03-2009, 10:36 PM   #40
Sexygurl334

It took her a minute to sit back up and look around. She gulped a bit as she saw the naked woman, who didn't look half bad. This made Haylee look down over her self, her bare cunt and nice slit and then her 36C tits. She gasped as she was grabbed and taken to the shower. She shivered gently as the cold water ran over her body. Goose bumps formed over her skin and she caught the bottle of soap, wincing as she was called a whore. Haylee began to wash and was relieved when the water turned warm. She finished after about 15 minutes and was ushered out. Once out she was roughly pushed on the bed and grunted.