Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to soulless
Default Lost in Paradise! (for Seventeen)

There were times Alex had thought that he might die here. The only survivor of a shipwreck (at least as far as he knew) he had drifted for days in the ocean before the tide and wind brought him into land.

He had waited for days, weeks to be rescued. He lost 20 lbs, prayed, cried, went into denial and then almost died. After months came acceptance, the knowledge that he might never be found, but it was the large cat that had changed him forever. Foraging for food he had come face to face with it and when it attacked he had been bitten badly. They fell together down a slope the cat landing heavily under him and he had caught a branch as the cat fell further watching it limp off before running for his life back to the beach and the caves.

He had nursed his injury for weeks. Basic training came back and he kicked into survival mode. Anger fueled him and he began to eat more and make weapons. He fished, built a bed and proper shelter. He ran a water collection system. He never saw the cat again after that but he was sure it was only a matter of time and so he began to hunt in preparation, both for food and to prepare to save his life if he was ever attacked again.

Alex wasn't sure why his military training took so long to kick in, but when he did he remembered why he had been top of his class albeit 10 years ago. He knew knowing your ground was critical to any mission and he set out to search the island to get a better understanding of what lay beyond the relative safety of the caves.

When he heard the plane he stopped dead in his tracks. Undercover he could not see the sky and had no time to light a fire, but the plane was circling. They were looking for him! He ran as fast as he possibly could breaking cover into a large clearing and then he stopped again. The plane was low, much too low. It wasn't circling it was making an approach. Smoke billowed from the single engine and it disappeared over the horizon. Seconds later came the sickening sound of a hard impact and then silence.

Alex ran again and kept running. The wreckage was sickening. The aircraft had ploughed into a tree and the pilot lay lifeless speared by wing strut that had sheared of and penetrated the fuselage. Alex had been searching the wreckage for almost fifteen minutes before he heard the feminine moans coming from the undergrowth metres away!
soulless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 12:08 AM   #2
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Madison and her father were flying off their private resort off the coast of Costa Rica for a tour of the neighbouring islands. Madison's father was an adventerous man, and ventured out too far in search for a hidden island he had heard was shaped like a crescent moon. He wanted to show his daughter and have her take photos back to her mother, who was terminally ill.

After nearly half a day's flying, Madison insisted they turn around and head back to their resort, but her father would not hear of it.

"We'll get there, I promise you, we're almost there!" He said and Madison just rolled her eyes. Finally, at nearly dusk, her father cried out, "There!" and pointed West towards the Island. "It does exist! Get the camera out! Quickly dear!" He shouted.

Madison fumbled for the Canon and to her own amazement took many shots of the almost perfectly crescent shaped island. "Wow," she said in amazement, thinking it was an incredible site to see.

Suddenly a sound came from the engine, a loud 'clunk' as if something was terribly wrong, and black smoke began to fill the cockpit of the small propeller plane.

"Dad! What's happening?" She cried.

"Just sit tight, Maddy. The engine ceased. I'll try and land us in the trees."

Madison began to feel intensely frightened as the plane began to fall hopelessly out of control. Her 45-year-old father struggled in vain with the steering wheel in an attempt to pull up. The best he could do was steer towards the rain forest on the Island and hope for a soft landing.

Madison couldn't help but scream as the plane headed at high speed into the tall trees. She covered her eyes, and then suddenly there was nothing.

Madison's big green eyes began to flutter open. She awoke to the sound of birds and other strange animals around her. "Ohhhhh" she moaned, as she felt the agonizing pain that came with every minor move she made. "Dad?" She said as she tried to focus on the blurred silhouette of a man moving towards her in the darkened forest.

Last edited by Seventeen; 03-13-2009 at 04:59 PM.
Seventeen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
soulless

soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)soulless has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Alex stared at the beautiful young girl lying on the ground. She looked young innocent hardly out of her teens. Her shirt was torn open exposing a perfect body and firm breasts pushed together by a designer bra. Her long shapely legs were bent at the knees and spread slightly as she moaned and clutched at her side. For a split second Alex's cock stirred in his pants. He had been a long time without a woman and there was certainly no-one here to stop him from forcing himself into her young firm body and emptying his seed in her womb. But even Alex was not that sadistic.

"Who?" she started to moan as she tried to sit up and then frantically she was trying to scramble to her feet, "Dad! Dad!"

Alex stopped her slinging a arm around her waist, his cock stirring again as he smelt the freshness of her hair and her perfume, felt the warmth and firmness of her body.

"Don't!" he said firmly but softly, holding her tight as she screamed and sobbed instantly aware of what that one simple word meant.

For what seemed like an eternity she sobbed and shook, unable to control her emotions until finally she said "I want to see him!"

It took Alex a while to convince her to remain where she was but finally she agreed and he made his way back, releasing the pilot from the wreckage with some difficulty and removing the shards of fuselage from his abdomen. He covered the body after laying it out, cleaning the face until finally she appeared sobbing and crying again.

They buried her father together. Almost in a daze the girl helped Alex recover what equipment, tools and personal effects they could from the wreckage. They had been remarkably well equipped and there was food but the girl was clearly not a hardened camper with her long polished nails and sandals.

She would not be able to travel far but Alex had to get her away from the wreckage. They walked until the girl clearly could not manage any more, stopping in a clearing beside a small stream. It was grassy with a large expanse of flat rock beside a small pool. It was perfect for a campsite.

Alex stripped naked displaying his lean muscular body before plunging into the pool and washing the sweat from his body. He emerged, casually aware that the girl was staring at him but as he looked at her she turned away. He dressed in new shorts and a linen shirt that he kept for the evenings and washed his soiled clothes and hung them up.

After he had finished he began to prepare a stove and looked at the young girl.

"You should wash," he said looking at her.

"You mean in front of you," she asked.

"I washed in front of you," Alex stated smiling "and you watched."

The girl blushed visibly but Alex did not stare.

"it is up to you," he said, "You are free to find somewhere with more privacy. Be careful of the snakes and the wild cats. Pretty much everything out here bites. So it depends upon what you value the most, your life or your dignity."
Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #4
Seventeen

Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)Seventeen Level 6 (600+)

Madison listened to her rescuer's words and became wide-eyed at the thought of being out amid the jungle creatures by herself. She never considered that her life might be in danger on her own.

Slowly, she got up from her resting place and stood at the edge of the pool. She looked back at the man to see if he was watching her, but he appeared to be busy building a camp.

She undid the buttons on her tattered linen blouse. In her weakened state she could not release the last button, so she pulled the blouse over her head, revealing her lean body and full, perky breasts. Alex saw this through the corner of his eye and couldn't contain his excitement, muttering "Holy shit" under his breath. Madison didn't notice. She continued to undress, and began to take off her bra one strap at a time. She tried to reach behind to undo the clasp but felt that the pain was too much to bear. "Ow!" she shouted.

"What is it?" Alex asked, worriedly.

"My arm! I can't reach back to undo my bra.......can you help me?"

"Sure." Alex didn't hesitate. He dropped what he was doing and was by her side almost in an instant. He unded the clasp, the back of his finger feeling along the warm soft skin of her back. The thought of throwing her to the ground and taking her right there and then flashed in his mind, but he didn't act on his urges. She thanked him as the bra fell open. She cupped her breasts, holding the bra in place until Alex went back to what he was doing.

She then opened the button at the top of her beige mini skirt and wriggled out of it, revealing small white cotton panties beneath. She decided that was as far as she could go and kicking off her sandals, she walked into the pool with her panties on. She swam in deeper, washing away the dry crusted blood from her minor cuts and scrapes. She felt refreshed and waited until her rescuer was turned away before coming out of the water.
Old 03-23-2009, 11:22 AM   #5
soulless

Alex had been watching as Madison undressed. He pretended to be preparing the stove and making camp but every time the girl looked away his eyes wandered to the impossibly thin waist that only teenagers could possess. His cock hardened painfully in his loose shorts. He wore no underwear and he had to crouch to hide the massive erection creating a tent in his pants.

When she asked him to help her with her bra, he was overcome with an immediate desire to fuck her right there. As he approached her and twisted the clasp in his fingers he felt the smoothness of her skin and smelled her perfume and hair. His erection almost poked her in the back but he had turned and walked away before she had a chance to look.

He watched her bathe saw those perfect tits. Several times he reached down, yanking on his shaft, masturbating. After a while the girl waded back out of the water as he pretended to look away. She folded her long slim arms over her breasts and stopped waist high in the water conscious that her pubic hair was showing through the soaking wet panties.

"I need a towel!" she called out.

Alex rummaged in her rucksack pulling out a towel, a very short camisole top and some equally skimpy panties and shorts. He held the towel in front of him trying to hide the huge erection and walked out to hand Madison the clothes.

Madison took the clothes, smiling disapprovingly at his choice of ridiculously skimpy clothing before clutching them to her chest.

"Towel ... please!" she asked. Alex tried to turn before handing her the towel but that was almost worse as it placed his huge erection in profile, the massive tent in his shorts impossible for the girl to ignore.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:26 PM   #6
Seventeen

Madison stood there a bit annoyed as Alex hesitated to hand over the towel. Alex tried to turn as she grabbed the towel from his extended hand. Her eyes widened and she gasped at the site of Alex's unmistakable erection in his shorts.

"Uhhh..." Madison's cheeks turned a bright pink and she turned away quickly trying to hide her smile. Embarassed, she pretended not to have seen what she saw. She took the towel and quickly pranced out of the water with the towel wrapped around her and sat down to dry herself off.

"....What is your name and what are you doing on this island?" She asked, still turned away, trying to change the atmosphere.

Last edited by Seventeen; 03-23-2009 at 07:29 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 12:46 PM   #7
soulless

"My name is Alex," he replied "And I got here exactly the same way you did, except I was in a boat that sank and I lost seven good friends, not a father!"

Silence filled the air and Alex regretted saying those last three words, but then again the sooner she accepted it the better.

"I don't wish to upset you more than you obviously are already but I have been here over 18 months. I wanted to ask if you filed some sort of flight plan or if anyone knows that you were flying here, because if they don't I wouldn't hold out much hope of either of us being rescued anytime soon."

The girl looked around lowering her gaze as Alex was still fully erect!

"Sorry," he replied, conscious of the fact that it was pointless trying to ignore the fact any longer, "It's been a while since I saw a woman, never mind one as beautiful as you!"
Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 PM   #8
Seventeen

"Oh," Madison said softly, blushing again. There was silence again, Madison looked down silently and was pouring sand from one hand into the other and then suddenly broke down and started to cry.

"This can't be happening. This just can't-" She cried, whimpering and sobbing as tears fell into her sandfilled hands.

"18 months? How- How did you survive so long out here? What have you done for food or shelter?" She said, looking up at Alex with mascara running down her cheeks.
Old 03-24-2009, 08:52 PM   #9
soulless

"I was in the Forces," Alex said, trying not to look directly at the girl but glancing across his stiff cock still fully erect as he surveyed her petite body, perfect breasts, long slender legs and narrow waist, "I was a little rusty at first but after the realization kicked in that no-one was coming for me I kind of snapped out of the loneliness and depression."

He looked up again as the girl held her head in her hands. As she lowered her upper body he could see her perfect breasts hanging heavily inside the camisole. Alex realized the girl's fate rested heavily on whether any help was likely to be coming. If no-one found them he knew she would either have to give him sex consensually or he would rape her.

"I lived in a cave, hunted. I was attacked by a wild cat. I hate to say this but I don't really think a young girl like you has much of a chance out here alone. Does anyone even know you are here?" Alex asked.
Old 03-25-2009, 11:20 PM   #10
Seventeen

Madison paused for a moment, staring out towards the setting sun on the horizon with a troubled look in her eyes. She then looked down at the sand and shook her head, "no, I don't think so. We were flying around in circles all day, looking for this island. My mother is ill and in hospital. She wouldn't even be aware- she's in the final stages of a brain tumor. The nurses might notice us gone, but I don't think they even knew we went out flying this morning. It was just me and my dad. We didn't even leave a note. It could take weeks before anyone even notices." Madison broke down and began weeping again.

"I didn't even get a chance to say good-bye!" She cried. Alex wasn't sure whether she was referring to her father or her mother this time, but he was certain the girl was going to have a hard time adjusting to her new circumstances.

Madison, on the otherhand, was in so much despair that she was oblivious to Alex's lustful glares.

When she finally managed to calm down, she dried away her tears and said, "it's getting dark-"
Old 03-26-2009, 06:00 PM   #11
soulless

Those last few words caused Alex's erection to throb again. He really was not sure right now if he was pleased that no-one would be coming to look for her. When he had first seen the aeroplane that morning he had been filled with hope of being rescued and returning to civilization. Now it seemed as if he was going to be left here after all. The difference was that now he had a companion. A beautiful female teenage companion. Alex felt an obligation to look after her, but he was painfully aware that such a beautiful girl would be impossibly frustrating to have to live with if she was off limits. She was going to have to take care of a few of his basic needs in return for keeping her safe. And if she wasn't prepared to do that willingly then he'd take her against her will. There were very few things one could do on this island that Alex would say he really enjoyed. But thrusting into her over and over again before flooding her womb with his seed was something he intended to enjoy several times a day for as long as they remained on the island.

"Yes it get's dark early here!" Alex said, "If you are brave enough to sleep alone I'd suggest over there."

Alex pointed to a flat grassy piece of ground near the edge of the clearing.

"Check for snakes before you put the bedding down and if the wind changes you may need to change position, just to be on the safe side. I'd hate to wake up and find you had been dragged off by something. I'll sleep down here!"

Alex looked over at Madison who was clearly terrified at the thought of sleeping alone without her father. She was looking around in a daze completely unsure of how to check for snakes or even lay out the bedding. She looked over at Alex who deliberately ignored her removing his clothes exposing the massive erection before lying down and pretending to sleep.
Old 03-29-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Seventeen

Madison nervously looked around for snakes on the grass where Alex told her she could sleep. She took the blanket and spread it out on the grass, then wrapped herself in it. She didn't know what Alex meant by changing positions with the wind and she shuddered at the thought of being dragged off by something. She lay there nervously, but bravely looking up at the stars in the night sky. This isn't so bad, she thought. I can do this.

She slowly started to drift off to sleep when suddenly she woke to the sound of a slithering in the grass about two feet away from her.

"Alex!?" she called out in a panic.

"Yes?" he asked, expectantly.

"Um, can, um....." It was very difficult for Madison to say, but she had to out of fear for her own safety.

"Can you come sleep nearer to me?"

Last edited by Seventeen; 03-29-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:07 AM   #13
soulless

Alex sat up ready to tell her she could sleep in his bed but he wanted to fuck her if she did, when he saw the snake. With one hand he grabbed the machete and charged. Madison screamed as he brought the blade down inches from her thigh decapitating the slithering reptile.

"Jesus Madison, I told you to check for snakes!" he said.

"I don't ... I don't know how!" Madison whimpered "I'm not like you, I'm scared."

Madison looked up at him, his strong physique made her feel safe. She stared at his body and then her eyes lowered lingering on the huge cock hanging between his thighs. She blushed, she had almost forgotten he was naked and she looked away.

"Look Madison, we have to get something straight! I know you are scared and I am not going to give up, but I've been here 18 months and yours was the first plane I saw. You have to accept you may be here for a long time ... with me!" Alex said.

"I know that!" Madison replied, "So will you look after me?"

She looked at him again, ignoring his nakedness staring at his face and she saw the way he was looking at her. It was if it was 'her' that was naked. Or at least he wanted her to be.

"Why do you look at me that way?" she asked.

"Why do you think?" said Alex turning away, "I haven't seen a women in 18 months and then you turn up with your perfumed hair and your perky teenage tits, your waist so thin I could close my hands around it and legs so long they go on forever. Why do you think I got an erection? You are frightened of the animals out here, but you better start getting scared about me. You might not want to give up but I'm fast coming to the conclusion that I might be spending the rest of my life here and if I am going to do that, then pretty soon you are going to have to spread those legs of yours for me because if you don't I'm going to do it without your consent. It's lousy timing Madison, you just lost your father, but one way or another you are going to become a grown woman sooner than you expected. Either you stay were you are and learn to take care of yourself or you accept what comes with me taking care of you."
Old 04-02-2009, 09:45 AM   #14
Seventeen

Madison was shocked to hear Alex's words. She'd never been spoken to so bluntly about sex before. She was used to her typical spoiled teenaged boyfriends trying to get with her, but whenever she refused, they never said they would take her without her consent.

Madison was still a virgin and sex was the last thing on her mind right now.

"How dare you!" Madison said angrily and feeling a bit frightened, holding her knees tightly to her chest, trying to hide her body from Alex's glaring eyes. "You have no right to treat me like this! I need your help but I am certainly not going to have sex with you! Thank you for killing the snake. I will be fine now."

Madison lied back down, curled up into a ball and and pulled the blanket over her. Alex just stood there silently looking down on her. She noticed his continued presence, and said "you can go back to your bed now! Good night!"
Old 04-04-2009, 09:50 PM   #15
soulless

Anger flared in Alex. He was aware of the young girl's unfortunate circumstances but he was also aware of the fact that if she brought nothing to the table she was a liability to him. An extra mouth to feed and a weak teammate he would have to protect. Did she really expect to live off his back whilst refusing to give him the only thing the skanky bitch had to offer?

He thought about fucking her right than, god knows he wanted to but she was going nowhere so he might as well enjoy her little tantrum.

Walking back to his bed he took her bag. He watched her back towards him huddled under the blanket as he opened it in the firelight and removed every piece of practical clothing in there leaving only the skimpiest of under garments and some short tight tops. T-Shirts, shorts, jeans, bras and everything else he removed and placed in a spare canvas bag. He dressed quickly and throwing the bag over his shoulder set off into the night.

It was a short hike to the cliff face overhang that he had made into an emergency refuge. It was a peculiar space neither open, nor a cave but it was hidden from view on three sides, moderately accessible to a man but almost impossible for any other animal to enter. He put Madison's clothes there and lying back on the spare bedroll he had also brought with him he masturbated to relieve the tension from the last six hours of watching Madison.

When he returned Madison turned and looked at him.

"Where have you been?" she asked.

"Doing what you refused to!" Alex said, "Get some sleep it will be a long day tomorrow if you expect to eat!"

Alex lay down. As he looked over at Madison he could see the shape of her full breasts under the blanket. His cock stirred and he wished he had masturbated more than once.
Old 04-07-2009, 12:13 AM   #16
Seventeen

It didn't take long for Madison to drift off to sleep. She was exhausted from the ordeal she'd been through during the day and was more than ready to fall into a long, deep sleep.

She looked beautiful in the moonlight and was sleeping peacefully on her side with both hands tucked underneath her cheek while Alex kept tossing and turning in his frustration. He could see her shape in the light of the night sky. Her hips made a perfect curve under the covers and Alex ached as he drunk in the sweet scent of her soft perfume.
Old 04-09-2009, 04:00 AM   #17
soulless

Alex tossed and turned for what seemed like hours. He watched Madison turn two or three times until at last she ended up on her back, one arm above her head. The blanket had fallen down exposing her breasts in the thin camisole lifted high by her upraised arm displaying her tiny waist and flat stomach. Alex's cock ached his erection so hard that it pushed out of his waistband. He grabbed the shaft and began to masturbate, then realizing he was alone on a deserted island with Madison and his temper still high he suddenly got up.

Alex dropped his pants revealing the huge erection and flung the blanket off Madison. Grabbing the waistband of her shorts and panties he yanked them down hard. She stirred then turning slightly but before she even realized what was happening Alex had the shorts and panties over her ankles and tossed them aside. By the time Madison opened her eyes her thighs were spread wide the tiny well trimmed patch of hair between her legs bathed in moonlight.

"Alex, NO! What are you doing?" her voice was cut short as Alex's slap knocked her head back to the grass. She felt the camisole rip and the rough hand on her breast. Dazed she turned to look at him as she suddenly realized, he was pushing inside her. She tried to strike out but he was too fast, catching her hand, then the other and pinned them above her head. He used one large hand to pin her thin wrists to the turf. Alex grabbed the thick shaft and forced it into her tight hole. Madison braced herself her back arching.

"Please!" she begged, "Wait!"

But Alex was too aroused to even think about stopping. He grabbed one of her breasts squeezing it hard revelling in the firmness.

"Now keep your fucking legs apart."

With a grunt Alex thrust in right up to the hilt spreading Madison's cunt wide open and ripping her hymen apart.
Old 04-09-2009, 10:43 PM   #18
Seventeen

Madison in her half asleep, half awoken state could hardly fight off the brute as he pinned her wrists above her head and forced her legs apart at the knees. Her protests and pleas for him to wait went ignored as Alex simply stated, "now keep your fucking legs apart." as if he had rehearsed it many times before in his mind.

Madison's eyes widened as she realized what was about to happen to her and there was nothing she could do about it. She struggled, pushing her hips up and wiggling them side to side to try and prevent the inevitable, but it all happened so fast and before she knew it he was inside her. Her back arched and her eyes and mouth opened wide in shock and disbelief. It was as if she had just been impaled. And she had been impaled- with Alex's huge erection! And he was satisfied, so much so it only took two or three thrusts before he shot his seed deep inside of her and then collapsed on top of her.

Madison laid there shocked and still for a few moments, then suddenly started to freak out. "Get off! Get off! Get off me!!!!" She screamed, pushing Alex's limp and satiated body off her slender frame. She got up and ran into the ocean. She fell to her knees in the water, trying to wash herself from the dirty deed that was just inflicted upon her, crying hysterically the entire time.

She came back and quickly and angrily grabbed her bag of clothes and the shorts that were pulled from her body. She quickly dressed herself as Alex silently watched her. She pretended he wasn't there and stormed off down the beach, disappearing into the darkness. She wanted to get away and be anywhere, anywhere away from HIM.

Last edited by Seventeen; 04-09-2009 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-10-2009, 11:44 AM   #19
soulless

Alex watched her begin to walk off, then ran at her. Madison turned and saw him coming, began to run but he was too fast catching her and knocking her to the floor.

Alex reached down and grabbed at the clothing pulling viciously tearing and yanking at the clothes until she was naked. She cried intensely, trying to cover her naked body.

"Go if you want!" Alex shouted harshly, then lowered his tone. "The big cats hunt at first light. They'll smell that naked cunt of yours from quite a distance. It will be a fairly quick death if they are hungry. If they just want to play, you'll be in agony for hours. Sharks come into the shore up to waste depth in the sea at dawn, well at any time really so think about that if you think about going in there instead of the freshwater pool back there. You have no clothes, no water, no food. Either you will come back soon or not at all. I'm going to make something to eat. If you change your mind and decide to do as you are told, you are welcome to join me!"

Slowly Alex began to walk back to the campsite.
Old 04-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #20
Seventeen

It took time for Madison to calm down and let Alex's words sink in. She couldn't believe he ripped the clothes from her body and took all her belongings. She wondered how she would survive. Didn't matter, she thought, there are no other people around. She got up and made her way back to the crashed plane, looking for more items to rummage. She found another blanket and some candles and matches and some bottled water and snack food. She knew it would only last her 24 hours at best, but she knew she had to try to make it on her own. There was no way she was going to give up her body to that savage that raped her.

She decided to set up camp on the beach just 20 feet away from the aircraft. She found her brown string bikini that she realized must have fallen from her overnight bag. She put it on and put on some of her coconut suntan lotion and lied on the beach, hoping when she woke up it would all be a bad dream. A couple hours later, she got up and had a snack then collected some firewood from the forest to make a fire. She really thought she might be okay at first, she had a gleeful smile on her face and began to hum a tune to herself as she made the firepit on the sand. After some time and wasted effort, she realized that the wood was not going to catch fire. She wasted several matches before she gave up. It was beginning to get dark again, so she made her bed on the sand. She knew Alex's words must have been just to frighten her, since nothing bad had happened as of yet.

She shivered beneath her blanket as it was a colder night than the one before. Suddenly it started to rain. She got up and ran back to the aircraft and huddled inside, shivering until her lips turned blue. When the rain finally stopped she woke to the sound of growling. She looked up and saw a jaguar looking down on her from in the trees. She froze...then slowly, ever so slowly walked back toward the beach. She heard it following her, stalking her so she made a run for the ocean and swam as far out as she could get. When she looked back, the cat was gone but suddenly she felt something big rub against her leg. She screamed, remembering Alex's words and swam back to shore. She sat on the sand feeling defeated and cold and hungry and scared, and then thought about Alex again. She got up, still shivering, and made her way back to his camp. She saw him there poking at his fire with a stick. She stood there for a long time looking at him, unable to speak, a tear fell down her cheek.

"O-okay, you win." She muttered quietly.