Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #81
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

The man hangs his head and shakes it side to side. "You gave this girl to those little Bastards? How many girl do they have to break before you learn your lesson?" I hear those words finaly know for sure that I am not the first. In fact it is likely that I am just the most recent in a long line of girls that have been taken by this sick, fucked up little town. "Take her Exam Room 1 and I will have a look at her." The sheriff takes me down a short halls rudely pushes in the doorway. "Sit down, shut up and try not bleed on anything."

I lay the towel down on the exam table and sit on top of it. I can still feel the bleeding, a warm sensation and the fluid. I sit there quietly trying not to get into a trouble and I can hear mumblings outside the room. The sheriff and the Doctor are talking. Quickly I learn what the conversation is about. The Sheriff is trying to offer me as payment for the medical atention I will recieve. The Doctor refuses, he doesn't want anything the brothers have touched and depands money. Finally, once they have setled up the Doctor comes and tells me to lay back and put my feet up in the stirrups atatched to the table.

I do as I am told as I know that he is going to take cae of me and not treat me like a fuck toy. With my legs spread I am open and expossed but I am strangely comfortable. I guess compared to the events that I have been through over the past few days this really is nothing. I feel him examining my damaged asshole until finally he speaks up, "Well Sweetheart, this is going to take some stitches...don't worry about a scar, I am sure no one will complain." The cooment is off colour and very unprofessional but what else could I expect. He does what he says he is going to do with 4 stitches he closes me back up and gives me back to the sheriff.

I am brought back to the Sheriff's pick up where I am put in the front seat. It's dusk now and the sun will be gone soon. He gets in, starts the truck and without any words just begins driving. He takes back roads all the way and I have no idea where we are headed. All I can imagine though is that wherever I am going it won't be good. To my surprise we emerge on a street that I know. Up about a mile from here is the University I was going to to visit my boyfriend. He drives a little further down the road putting me with in walking distance of the dorm where my boyfriend lives.

He stops the truck at the side of the raod and just looks at me. As if I am supossed to know what I am to do now. "Well get the fuck out! I should have known better than to give you to those perverts so soon. No one will touch you now so you're fucking useless to me." Without a moments hesitation I swing the door open and get out. The sheriff barely stays there long enough for me to close the door before peeling out and dissapearing.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote