Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-17-2009, 09:49 PM   #21
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

The ring gag is a little bigger than it should have been for me. The ring cranks my mouth wide open and my jaw aches and burns slightly. "Iuuu uckin' atte uuuhhh" I scream loudly. This only ammuses me as I try to speak like a fool. Not only do I sound stupid, but I must be stupid if I think you are just going to let me go. You haven'y even started to have your fun with me, and I have no idea how far you want to go.

Reluctantly I reach my hand out and gently hold your flacid cock. I begin slowly stroking it and it isn't long before I feel it pump slightly in my hand. I can feel the blood pulsing back into it. Almost instinctively I start twisting my wrist back and forth as I stroke you cock back to life. The worst part is that I am bringing a cock back to life that I know will me used to rape me, humiliate me and degrade me. I am so disgusted that as I do what I have been told to I can't even look at you. My eyes transfixed on the wall on the other side of the room. You don't have to be able to see my face to know that I am in tears - you can hear my sobbing.

I must be better than I thought because in no time your cock is rock hard again. I know you aren't going to be nice to me. I know that you won't go easy on me. And I know that will do whatever you want with me - no matter what it feels like for me or how degraded I feel. I wonder if it is better for me in the long run to just go willingly, afterall Iam cuffed to the bad and I can't go anywere without you letting me go. I am litterally in your hands.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 03:13 PM   #22
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

That’s it Katie see you’re getting me hard already. When was the first time you ever gave a boy a hand job I’d say probably in grade school right O but you can’t talk with that gag in your mouth can you now.

I slid over toward your mouth saying that’s enough of your hand I tell you I place my dick right at the opening of your mouth now Katie stick your tong out and lick the head of my cock like a good little girl. You try to turn away but I grab you by the chin holding your head. You know if you don’t want to lick it I can shove it down your throat but I don’t think you’ll like that so you better start licking it right now.

I feel your tong circling the head of my dick it feels soft and I enjoy it for a little while I can feel my balls starting to ache and I know I’ll cum soon so I lift your head letting my dick enter your mouth as I tell you to run your tong under it from my balls to the tip I say.

I’m not going to stick it all the way down your throat Katie but I am going to cum in your mouth but I don’t want you to swallow it right away roll it around in your mouth Till I say you can swallow understand Katie all you can do is shake your head as the first drops of percum hang on the tip faster Katie I say run your tong all around my dick I tell you as I grab the base stroking it wildly till I explode in your mouth. You close your eyes not wanting to look at me as the last drops fall on your tong I pull my dick away and lifting your head by the hair I say open up let me see my cum in your mouth Katie.

Seeing my white sperm floating over your tong and teeth makes me smile your trying to say something so I tell you to swallow then tell me what you want.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2009, 05:57 PM   #23
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

When your begin stroking your own cock I know that my tongue has been doing a pretty godd job as you must be getting closer and closer to cumming. You have already told me where you're going to cum and with this fucking ring gag in my mouth there is nothing I can really do to stop you from cumming in my mouth. You hand strokes your cock, your hand actually smacking my lips as you stroke up, before going back to the base. I don't even feel like your sex toy now, all I feel like now is your little cum dumpster. I feel like all you want me for is a place to cum.

That is when I feel the thick shots of your sperm shoot over my tongue. Long thick lines from the tip of my tongue to the back of my throat. As it mixes with my saliva it becomes less viscous and begins to pool at the back of my throat. You pull your cock out to see just how pretty I look with a mouthfull of your cum. It looks as good as you could have imagined. My soft pink mouth with your thick white cum splayed all over. As I try to speak, the cum bubbles as though I were gargling with it. The sight is perfect and you love watching me try to talk. Finally though, you tell me to swallow.

It is difficult to do and I am reluctant but I manage to swallow your cum. My second load of your sperm to find it's way to my stomach. My face is red with anger and humiliation as I try to speak. "Aaat ooo uuhh annt it eee." All I want to know is why me, and what you want with me. How long are you going to hold me? Are you even going to let me go? Or have you taken me to the woods because it will be easier to get rid of me here. The list of horrific ideas that run through my mind are endless and even if I didn't have the gag in my mouth I probably wouldn't be able to find the words to tell you what I wanted to know.

Old 02-18-2009, 09:25 PM   #24
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You’re still trying to talk with the ring gag in your mouth I reach over you. You pick your head up apparently thinking I’m going to take the gag out. But I reach over your face and grab your hand pulling it up I lock your wrist back in the hand cuffs You head falls back on the bed your eyes are red but no tears come from them you must be all cried out for now.

Would you like that gag out you shake your head yes ok but don’t think about screaming there’s no one around for miles. I reach behind your head and un do the buckle it’s a little hard getting the gag out your straining your jaw trying to open your mouth wider once it’s out you slowly try to close your mouth it takes all your strength just to make your jaw work again.

I tell you I’m going out for a little wile and that you had better get some sleep because when I come back I want you rested because it’s going to be a long day for you. I walk out the door and lock it from the outside I can hear you crying as I leave. It’s almost closing time when I get to town stopping in the hardware store I pick up a few things then head for the bar for a couple cold ones.

All the regulars are hear even my young nephew he’s nineteen but I doubt he’s ever been laid in his life. I talk to him over a couple more beers finally asking boy have you ever been with w woman yet. He hangs his head and I know the answer. Well tonight may be your lucky night why don’t you come home with me I have a new toy for you to play with. On the way back to the cabin I tell him that this is our secret and if he plays his cards right he’ll get to dip his dick in some fine pussy.
Old 02-19-2009, 12:24 AM   #25
stupid_girl

It's not long after you leave that I manage to fall asleep. I only ever cried myself to sleep once and that was I was 16 and my very first boyfriend broke up with me. But, here I was, a woman now and I had cried myself to sleep. The tears weren't all from the humiliation of having to give you head and swallow your cum. And, it wasn't even entirely the shooting pain ripping through the muscles of my jaw. I couldn't stop thinking about how I could have been so stupid to ignore my instincts an get in your van. How many times as a kid are yold not to go with strangers anywhere and nerer in my life would that hold more true than this evening and I ignored it.

But, exhausted from my ordeals I still manage to fall asleep, although I am sure that more passed out than fell asleep. I know I was dreaming but I couldn't know for the life of me what I was dreaming about when I woke. My eyes fluttered as I layed there in the dark. Only the cool light of the moon shining throught he open drapes of the window beside the bed lights the room. I know I couldn't have been asleep long and I am still so tired so I have to wonder what it was that woke me up. I look around the room expecting to see you looking over me with some maniacle look on your face hiding some evil intention but the door is still closed.

I strain to listen closely and there it is. I can hear footsteps downstairs. I don't think anything of it, thinking that it's just you and you have returned, hopefully to go to bed. Then I hear another voice. I know it is a man voice. Thoughts run through my head, is it a friend of yours, did you bring someone here to use me aswell? Or, could I be lucky enough that this person has nothing to do with this and if I screamed I might be able to get some help and be freed from this. I try to listen carefully, even holding my breath to be as silent as possible. I can't hear the conversation, just the voices. I shake my head and take a deep breath, thinking to myself that there is now way this could be worse.

"HEEEEEEELP....PLEASSSSE HELP ME....I'M UP HERE....PLEEEEEASE!!!!!"

Old 02-19-2009, 08:42 AM   #26
bob209
Privileged Member

When we got back to the house I talked with my nephew Tommy for a wile down stairs and told him exactly what we were going to do.

Then we heard you screaming for help and he asked is that her? Yes I said that’s her and I think it’s time for you to go upstairs and see her for yourself hears the keys to the hand cuffs I’ll get everything ready down here now go have a little fun.

I watched him go up the stairs with that silly smile on his face then I went to the closet get some thinks.

Tommy walked into the room just standing there looking at you tied to the bed when you see him you start pleading with him to help you. He walks over to the bed and sits down next to you. What are you doing here he asks and why are you tied to the bed?

You tell him the story as quickly as you can. Then ask him to help you get out of there. Then you think what am I doing I don’t even know him what’s you name and what are you doing here.
He says his name is Tommy and that this is his uncles house then says if I do help you what’s in it for me my uncle can get pretty mean at times. You start telling him anything you can think of so he’ll help you. OK let me see if I can find the keys to those cuffs he gets up and walks over to the table then says here they are. He brings them back to the bed and takes off the hand cuffs as you are rubbing your wrists he starts untieing you feet. I’ll find you something to wear he says walking to the closet you get up and grab your panties off the floor stepping in to them not even thinking about Tommy. But he is watching.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #27
stupid_girl

I hold the panties by the wasit band and step into them on leg at a time. I pull them up quickly, covering my pussy, now crossing my arms over my chest to hide my breasts. I watch he as you rumage through the closet looking for clothes for me. I look nervously out the door and listen intently for the sound of you coming upstairs and into the room. "Excuse me, I think this should fit you." I look back to you and see what he's have put out for me and I can't believe my eyes.

I look out the outfit, a white blouse that looks too tight and a red pleated, plaid skirt that looks like it won't even cover my ass. I look back up to you. "There really isn't much choice in here, I'm sorry. I shake my head as I step to the clothes. I am really in no position to get picky with now. You watch as I get dressed. Just the feeling of your eyes on me feels so violating. I pull the skirt up and am at least a little happy to see the skirt covers my ass, as long as I don't lean forward at all. The blouse though, I can't do up the last three buttons as my tits won't allow them to reach. My nipples are covered but the blouse pulls them together and would draw all kinds of attention to them.

"Follow me..." He lead me out of the room and out into the dimly lit hallway. we make our way down the stairs on to the main floor and you watch as I put my shoes on. I look at him as he just looks at me. "Thank you, thank you so much!" I whispemer and I turn to the door and open it quickly. I go through the door without and hesitation, I take one step when I feel I strong pull on my ponytail. It nearly takes me off me feet and I am pulled back into thew house. Then I am am thrown to the ground by my hair. I roll over and look up to see you and your nephew. He bands down looking at me with a twisted little smile, "Did you really think it was going to be that easy?"

Old 02-24-2009, 08:25 AM   #28
bob209
Privileged Member

Were both standing there laughing at your feeble attempt to get away. You skirt is high on your thighs letting us see your pussy mound covered only by your white panties.

I say look uncle her nipples look like they’re trying to push their way right through her blouse.

That’s the way they attract there johns Tommy boy this one was hitching when I picked her up she said she needed money and she could make me very happy. What do you think can she make us happy?

Your just sitting there staring at us not believing what your hearing as I give Tommy a ten dollar bill and tell him do like I told you boy . He walks over to you as you keep sliding backwards till your back hits the sofa and you can’t go back any more Tommy reaches down grabbing your blouse and sliding the ten between your tits and the blouse. Then he says my uncle says that’s enough for a good blow job so get started. He moves closer to you just looking down at you. Well get started bitch open my pants and get my dick out

Please don’t make me do that I’m not that kind of girl you say and Tommy says you look like that kind

of girl and you took the money without saying a word didn’t you.

Finely you reach into your blouse to get the ten out and through it at me. And I say look uncle the first blow job is on the house. Now get my pants open bitch my dick is hard and cramped in there.

You reach up with trembling hands and unbuckle my belt then undo the button and pull the zipped down tears falling from your eyes you pull my pants down then reach into my shorts and grab my dick and pull it out. Well get started I tell you or do we have to use that belt my uncle is holding you look over at him and see the belt folded in half as he slaps it against his hand.
Old 02-26-2009, 05:56 PM   #29
stupid_girl

My face is red with rage, never in my life - not even a Halloween costume, would I ever wear something like this unless I was as desperate as i was right now. And Tommy calling me a prostitute enrages me. But as I hear the smacking of that belt on your hand I know there is little choice. My Dad was a bit abusive when I was little until he sobered up and I had been hit with a belt before - and I really didn't want to go through that again. Not if it could be avoided.

Still with my hands at my sides, back to the couch, ass on the floor I open my mouth and lean in. My lips wrapped loosely around Tommy's cock, I figured he wouldn't know the difference, he wouldn't know what I could do. And like I figured he let out a moan the second my tongue touched his cock. I swirled my tongue as I moved back and forth and he kept moaning. I closed my eyes trying to pretend I was somewhere else. He stood there, hands on his hips, not thrusting at all, not moving his hips, just letting me do all the work. Ilet his cock touch the back of my throat and I felt him shudder. His lack of experience was evident and I know he was already close. In a rather soft, nervous voice he said "Slut....open your eyes and look at me..." A simple request and at this point it seemed it would me ake things easier on me in the long run.

I did as I was told and open my eyes, my eyelashes batting at him a little flirtatiously, or sao he would think. I saw the look in his eyes and a second later he began to cum. It was a small salty load that slipped down my throat easily, easier than yours anyways. He pulled away, his cock already limp, looking down at me like I was some kind of Angel. I thought for sure I had gotten away from this easily.

Old 02-27-2009, 08:14 AM   #30
bob209
Privileged Member

Not so fast Katie this young boy can cum all night long with the right incentives. Tommy take those pants off and sit on the sofa. Katie is going to get you hard again and not even torch you isn’t that right Katie.

“How do you expect me to do that you say”! I think you’ll think of something Katie or I’ll beat you with this belt till you do. Now get up and give the boy a little show. As you stand on shaky legs I tell you to strip and make it slow and sexy.

Tommy is staring at your ass as you look at uncle you want to say no but the belt in his hand tells you that would be the wrong answer. So you start to sway slowly as you turn to face Tommy sitting on the sofa. You look at his limp dick now hopping he can get hard again so you won’t get a beating with that belt.

You start by unbuttoning your blouse then turning around with your back to Tommy you let it slip off your shoulders and fall to the floor there both clapping now as you turn back to Tommy his dick still just laying there. You decide it’s going to take a lot more to get him up again so you unbutton your skirt and slowly pull the zipper down as you sway back and forth letting the skirt inch over your hips. As it falls to the floor your see Tommy’s dick jump.

You take off your bra and the boy dick is standing straight up you bend over to take it in your mouth but I say no not this time get those panties off and sit on the boy’s lap Katie facing him so he can suck on your tit’s as you fuck him.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:20 PM   #31
stupid_girl

It is not lust or sexual desire driving me, it's the fear or being beaten and having to endure something far worse than this. All I can do is bide my time until I can make my escape. I look at you for a moment before looking back at Tommy. It wasn't enough for you to rape and humiliate me on your own, you had to bring in someone, to make things even worse for me. And now, not only are you having me raped, but you're going to make me do the work, make me be the aggressor - make me rape myself.

I rest one knee on the cushion of the couch and swing my other leg over Tommy's lap which then rests on the couch. I am stiff and still well over is cock. I see the excitement in his eyes. The first time he will the cunt of a woman wrapped around his cock and all he will have to do is lay back and enjoy it. I hold his cock in my hand and line his head up with my lips. I lower slowly until I can feel cock press between my lips. I close my eyes unable to believe that I am going to fuck this kid to save myself a beating. I lower further and listen to the bastard moan as his cock is engulfed in my cunt. I feel hom shudder and for a moment think he has already cum again.

Instead he leand forward taking one breast in his hand and practically devoures my nipple with his mouth. I slowly fuck him, the embarressment filling my eyes as I lift and lower my body onto his cock. I should have taken the money, I least I would be getting something for all this torment.

Old 03-02-2009, 07:13 AM   #32
bob209
Privileged Member

As I watch you fucking Tommy my dick is getting hard too. I move closer and stoop down to get a good look. I see Tommy’s dick as you life your ass then slid back down on it. It’s shiny now and slick from your pussy juice.

I tell Tommy to slide to the edge of the sofa as he does you turn your head wondering what I’m up to I watch you for a little while longer. Then all of a sudden I grab your arm and twist it behind your back and pushing you forward. You put out your other hand to stop your fall. Tommy never lit your tit out of his mouth as you now lay on top of him.

You turn your head saying what you think you’re doing. You see his dick hard and standing out straight. As he reaches down grabbing it then running it up and down your ass it hits you what he intends to do. You start screaming “NO NO PLEASE NOT THERE” but he just smiles at you all the time guiding his dick to your ass hole pushing gently at first till the head slips past your sphincter. Your pleading has no effect on this bastard as he pushes harder driving his dick another inch into your ass. Tears run down you face and you say stop your hurting me. And you hear Tommy say keep doing whatever you’re doing uncle every time you push in her pussy gets tighter.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #33
stupid_girl

Your cock forcing into my ass feels as though you are splitting me open. I am overwhelmed by the pain and all I can do is scream out. Each tightening spasm that Tommy is talking about comes from the pain of each deep, penetrating thrust you deliver into my ass. I don't have to fuck Tommy anymore though as your thrusts rock me back and forth on his cock. I tighten up so much that his cock can barely sink back into my twat, almost bending it. The tears soon follow as the two cock fuck deep inside my ass and cunt with my arm wrenched painfully behind me, so far back I am sure you are going to pop my shoulder out of its socket.

Your thrusts get harder and faster and the pain shooting through me like lightening gets more and more intense. I cry out begging for you to stop, begging you to take your cock out of my ass. But you don't give a shit about what I want, all you want to do is use me, use me in any way you fucking well please. As far as you care I have a knew position in life, at least until you are finished with me and that is to be a little whore, a little fuck doll. The strokes in both my ass and cunt get faster and deeper, with a raging intensity.

Tommy, young and inexperienced cums hard again filling my unprotected cunt. You could have normally continued but the tightness of my struggling asshole was too much for you to handle and you came very shortly after Tommy, filling my ass. You pulled of me and while still holding a firm grip on my arm you yank me back, hard. You pull me off Tommy and while I try to stay on my feet I stumble to the floor. My body tense and tightening as I tumble. I there curled in a humiliating ball. You and Tommy looking down on me as I seem oblivious to the cum leaking from my holes like a used little fuck doll.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:03 AM   #34
bob209
Privileged Member

Tommy and I watch you as you lay on the floor cum leaking from your pussy and ass. Tommy says that was great uncle. She’s the best one yet I see the fear in your eyes as what Tommy said registers in your brain.

I say well we can keep her for a while Tommy but not for ever. She was on her way to see her boyfriend probably thinking how he was going to fuck her so she got what she wanted and maybe a little more I say with a smile on my face.

I say get up slut go the bathroom and get yourself cleaned up your making a mess on my floor. We watch you stand on shaky legs and slowly make you way to the bathroom. As you turn to close the door Tommy sticks his foot in the way saying no need to close the door slut besides my uncle said to keep an eye on you.

But I need to go to the toilet and I can’t with you standing there watching me. You had better go now because he says to give you twenty minutes then He’s going to let me fuck you in the ass wile you give him a blow job. The tears start again as I tell you all this. Get going you’re wasting time I say as you sit down on the toilet I can see you straining to go with my just smiling at you.
Then I hear the water works start. When you’re done I say get in the shower and wash up good I’ll be sitting right here till you done.

I hear the water running then you say Tommy please help me get away and I can be yours I’ll do whatever you want me to I’ll suck your dick and let you fuck me any were you want just help me get out of here Please.
Old 03-05-2009, 04:31 PM   #35
stupid_girl

I beg Tommy as I shower, making sure that I clean my self as best I can. I am desperate to get the cum out me, not for your happiness but because I would probably kill myself if I became pregnant from this. I am not even sure I would be strong enough to press charges or ever even tell anyone what you guys were doing to me here - and I didn't even know what was in store still for me. Finally, Tommy entered the bathroom and pulled the shower open, staring at me as my body glistened in the flowing water, my hair soaked and glinging to my back. "Out." Tommy simply ordered of me. I did as I was told as I kept trying to convince him that I would give him whatever he wanted if he just helped me get out of here. He wasn't even responding to me, just ignoring every word I said. It seemed that the longer this went on the more confident he got.

He held me by the back of the arm and led me through the house, upstairs and back to 'my' bedroom. You weren't there and I was surprised by that. "Uncle will be in a moment with your outfit slut." and he slammed the door so hard that the gust of air pushed my soaked hair back. I retreated to the edge of the bed, my mind racing with horrible ideas of what you were planning for me, where I would end up....how lond would you keep me here? Would you even let me live? I wanted to cry and I felt like I was but no tears came out, it seemed as though I had cried myself out, my tear ducts were dry.

Again I could hear the two of you talking in another oom but not loudly enough that I could make out what was being said. Surely though you were plotting something for me. Eaither way it wouldn't be something I chose for sure. I could hear the steps approaching my door again and the door creeped open slowly.

Old 03-06-2009, 07:44 AM   #36
bob209
Privileged Member

You are surprised when only Tommy walked into the room. In his arms he carried some neatly folded cloths. He throw's them on the bed and said get these on as fast as you can. We don’t have much time Uncle will be back soon.

You dressed as fast as you could all the time thinking what is Tommy really up to is he going to help you or is this just another of there cruel games?

Tommy went to the closet and came back with a pair of hiking boots and said these will have to do get them on we have to go.

As you lace up the boots you start to think maybe you did get to Tommy and he’s going to get you out of this place. The cloths he brought you were not sexy gust a pair of panties old jeans and a plaid shirt long sleeved. Tommy is standing at the door he looks out then says fallow me and be quite.

If he catches us were both in big trouble. He takes you down stairs then to the back door. He tries’ to open it he looks at you and says it’s locked stay here wile I see if I can find the key. He disappears into another room you legs are shaking as you wait for him. Time passes slowly as you wait.

Finally he comes back with a key sticks it in the lock and it opens you breathe a sigh of relief as he opens the door. He run’s toward the woods with you close behind your almost into them when you hear Uncle’s voice saying what do you think you’re doing boy bring her back here you hear me.

Tommy says keep running we have to get to the woods? Just then you hear a shot ring out Looking over you shoulder you see Uncle on the back porch with a rifle in his hand. Ever though your body aches you find the strength to run faster.

Tommy leads you to an old run down shack in the woods once inside he tell you that his father built it a long time ago even before his Uncle mover down here so even he doesn’t know about it.

Even though you don’t know where you are its better than ware you were looking around you see the place has nothing but a table two chares and a small bed. But at least you’re away from that rapist.
It’s light outside you ask Tommy if he thinks Uncle will find you here no he says Uncle ‘s not the outdoors type he'd probable get lost in the wood’s if he fallowed the two of you. He says you’ll have to stay here till dark then we can make it to the road and start hitchhiking you’re way out of here.

Then he looks at you with a little gleam in his eye you do remember our deal don’t you? You start backing towards the small bed shaking you head no but then you think he did help me get away and you probable couldn’t find your way out of these wood’s by yourself. Your thinking what is my choices?
Old 03-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #37
stupid_girl

My chest still heaves as I try to catch my breath, I had never heard a gun sot and it took every ounce of strength to not curl into a ball and cry like an infant. I sat down of the edge of the bed looking at him. I knew I had no idea where I was, hell I wasn't the outdoors type either and if I tried to get away on my own I would probably just end up back at the house again. I take a deep breath and begin to undo the buttons that the front of the flannel, quickly expossing a little cleavage and my stomach. I left the sjirt draped over my shoulder teasingly. I spread my legs a little invitingly.

I looked at Tommy and he was staring at me, his in experience showing as he just stodd there staring back. It was like he was paralyzed with his nervousness. "Tommy, I do remember the deal. I was hoping you would help me out of the goodness of your heart. I can see a good guy in there. But if you really have to do this, please, please be gentle and stay away from certain things..." my voice trailing off. His expression was nearly blank except for the lust that was un mistakable. He remained still until finally he nodded, but didn't say anything. He seemed to have agreed to what I had asked.

He approached me and got himself intight between my legs. I had no idea what wild ideas raged in his mind. For all I know he could have master minded this entire thing. But I was out of options. I had to do something, I couldn't just stay there until I found out first hand. Fear had taken over my thought process and for all I know I was like the curl trying to get away from crazy ax murder in a horror movie by running upstairs and hiding under the bed.

Old 03-06-2009, 05:37 PM   #38
bob209
Privileged Member

I said get on your knees this time you’re going to do all the work. I walk up in front of you pushing down on your shoulders till your kneeling in front of me. I slid the shirt off your shoulders then reach down with one hand and play with your nipple at first gently then twisting till you scream and beg me to go easy on you..

I tilt your head up and tell you open my pants. With shaky hands you undo my belt then the bottom. You try once more to reason with me.

Looking down at you I say keep going you know what I want you’re fumbling with the zipper when I tell you I want you to do the rest with only your mouth. You look up at me again and see me slid my belt off. I fold it in half and you remember when Uncle used his belt on you.

You move your face right into my pants using your tong to flip up the zipper pull then bite down on it pulling it down as your head slides along my pants. The tears are starting again and I tell you cry all you want you’re going to do what I tell you.

I’m getting tired of your playing around and say use your hands and pull my pants down you stupid girl. You slid my pants down to my ankles and I step out of them.

Now my short do I have to tell you everything I say as I whip the belt over you shoulder and it lands on your ass you jump and quickly pull my shorts down.

Now that’s more like it no more hands use just your mouth and do it quickly or you’ll feel the belt some more.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:52 PM   #39
stupid_girl

That single whip with the belt doesn't hurt as much as it could of, not with the pants on anyways, the sound of it scared me more than anything. I know what it can feel like and I am unwilling to call your bluff and bait you into trying to hurt me. I slide my hands up and down the outside of your legs and lean in close to you cock. You can feel my warm breath there for a moment before I open my lips and take your cock into my mouth. My full pink lips wrapping tightly around your cock head. You moan out as you can feel my tongue begin flicking over the head and then swirling slowly as I roll my head slightly. I start to push my lips down your shaft and very slowly and gently I begin stroking your cock with my mouth getting deeper and deeper.

You can already tell that I am putting a lot more effort into this than the first time I was forced to suck your cock - this I think it can get me somewhere, I believe that you are going to help me if I just do what you want. I moan softly sending the vibrations of my voice rolling through your cack and i feel you shudder as you assume that my moans must mean I am at least enjoying this a little. You feel your cock finally find the back of my mouth, finding my throat. I hold it there for a moment closing my eyes and pressing my tongue firmly to the underside of your cock.

I pull back slowly until your cock almost leaves my lips and then slowly push back down again. I continue this but now with my eyes open and looking up at you. I know I must look like such a slut but I guess I am trying to, trying to earn a little favour with you and desperate to get out of here. I can feel your cock throbbing and I think you are getting close as I gently move one of my hands to your balls and very gently begin plaing with them. Massaging them softly in my hand. I know you said no hands but you really seem to be enjoying so I figure I will continue.

I was right and in a matter of minutes I fell your balls tighten in my hand and then your cock throb hard in my mouth, Ipull back a little so when I tilt my head back and open my mouth you can see the head of your cock. I let you watch as your cockerupts pumping your cum into my mouth. You watch every shot land on my tongue and dribble to the back of my throat where I hold it. A little misses and rests on my lip. Finally you are finished but I stay in the same position, with your cock resting on my tongue until you tell me what you want.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:32 AM   #40
bob209
Privileged Member

Now you’re being smart let me see the cum you slid your tong back then forward so my cum is in the front of your mouth. Blow some bubbles I say just to degrade you some more. When you do some of the cum comes out of your mouth and rolls down your chin.

OK swallow it and get that dribble off your chin you tilt your head back and close your eyes tight as you swallow my cum I can tell you feel humiliated doing this for a stranger. Then you stick your tong out and lick the rest of my cum off your chin.

That’s a good girl now strip you look at me confused take everything off and make it quick you untie your shoes and kick then off you unbutton your pants and slid the down you long legs and you stop the panties to I say you turn your back to me as you slid them off. You’re not embarrassed are you I ask for some one that just swallowed a load of cum there’s nothing to be embarrassed about any longer.

Now pick up all your cloths and put them in that chest over there when you’re done I close it and put a paddle lock on it tell you that’s just so you don’t even think of leaving while I’m sleeping. I push you toward the bed and you sit on the edge turn around and put your hands behind your back I tie your wrists then your feet I lift you slightly then drop you on the floor saying you didn’t think you were going to sleep on the bed did you and I laugh. By the way if your thinking about sneaking out on me just remember there’s wolfs and bears you there that would love to have you for dinner.

I lay down on the bed and pull the covers up saying sleep tight.