Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-29-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)
Default Stranded in the Dark (Rapist Needed)

We hadn't been together long but I really wanted to surprise Jake. I had been planning to go up and see him at school for a couple weeks now. Unfortunately my car was in the shop. I had worked it out with my parents to borrow their new Toyata but at the last minute they told me that I couldn't take it and that I would have to use their old car. I hated that thing. It never seemd to start in the cold and looked like the rust might actually be structural. None-the-less I packed a bag of clothing and tossed it in the trunk. The drive would take about two hours and I was already leaving later than I had planned. The sun was setting and the only upside would be that I wouldn't be fighting traffic.

About an hour into my drive I decided to stop for gas and a snack. While in the restaurant grabbing a bite I got a very uncomfortable feeling as one man in particular wouldn't stop looking at me. He was all alone and totally giving me the creeps. I decided to pack up my food and eat it on the road. When I got to my car, sure enough it didn't want to fire up right away and took a little gentle coaxing (Read: yelling at it and pounding the wheel) to get it going again. Finally I was on the road again.

While working though a section of road I had driven a few times before, a long dark stretch, one lane in either direction, the car began to sputter. It smoothed out but then shortly after shut down. I managed to guide it to the dirt shoulder and put my fourways on. I didn't know of course that the signals on the passenger side were out though. I looked inmy mirror to make sure no one was coming and got out of the car. I opened the hood - even though I had no idea what do to about it. I went back into the car through the passenger door to get my phone and call for help. All I got though was that annoying 'No Service' signal. With a sigh I bowed my head doing everything in my power to not hurl my phone into the woods that closely lined the small highway. Though I hadn't seen another car on this stretch - sure someone would come by soon...
stupid_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 11:45 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

When I seen you start to pack up your food I ducked out there weren’t that many people in the dinner so it was not hard to guess which car was yours. I walked over looked around to make sure no one was watching and dumped twelve packs of sugar into your gas tank then slipped back into the dinner again.

Sitting there I watched you having trouble starting the car and just laughed to myself thinking if you think it’s hard starting now just wait till that sugar gets circulated. You went just the way I was hoping you would. I knew this road very well it was like my hunting grounds for young women traveling alone.

I got up paid the bill got into my van and started down the same road as you. I drove slowly no need to speed as a matter of fact the longer you were stranded out there by yourself the better. Women get novice when they are all alone. That start them thinking what am I going to do now what if no one comes along all night am I safe out here all alone. Then the night sounds start every little sound like the brush blowing makes them jump.

Just about then I seen the flashing lights of your car and slowed down even more. I know that when you seen lights you would get out of your car and flag me down they all did. I past you then stopped and backed up so you would be a ways away from your car when you seen who it was that had stopped.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2009, 06:57 PM   #3
stupid_girl

stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)stupid_girl Level 4 (400+)

I must have been there for what felt like 30 - 45 minutes. Not one fucking headlight. I couldn't believe it. How could this be the only road to the college town and there were no cars on it? So when I saw the lights I popped out of my passenger door with enthusiasm. I moved the pack of the car and began waiving my arms. The lights shining in my face there was no way I could have seen into the cab. I bowed my head and then looked to the heavens as I watched it slow down and come to a stop about a 100 feet in front of my piece of shit car. "Thank God - Thank God!!!" I actually say aloud.

I am so excited that I don't even think - my keys, purse and cell phone still in the car. I move around the passenger side and start towards the van that has pulled over for me. I hear the door close and a man slowly approaching me. Still in the shadows I can't make out any features just that he is much bigger than myself, which I guess isn't too hard at 5'8 - 115lbs. In my excitement I actually pick up my pace to a light jog. Myself, illuminated by headlights, your smile concealed as you watch my tits bounce in the tightly fitted tank top.

I get to about 20 feet behind you van when you finally get out of the shadows. You know in a heartbeat that recognise you as my jog halts immediately. I stand there frozen, a blank look on my face. You haven't stopped though as you continue you your slow swagger towards me. I am lost in my thoughts. Do I trust my original instinct and run like hell or do I hope that I was wrong and there your intentions are pure.
Old 02-03-2009, 07:14 AM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

When you stop I know you recognized me from the dinner. Now I have to decide how I want to handle you make off that I’m a nice guy or just tie you up and throw you in my van?

You look like you want to run so I say in a very pleasant voice having trouble lady?
You get out a shaky yes I say well let me take a look maybe it’s just a loose wire as I walk you back to your car. I tell you to open the hood you get in and the hood pops open I lift it and take a look around. Try to start it now I say you do but it won’t start. The next minute I see you standing next to me. I’m afraid I don’t know what’s wrong I think you’ll have to have it towed to a garage there’s one in the next town. I’ll give you a lift you like?

I don’t recommend you stay out hear alone there’s a lot of wild animals out here like wolfs and bears but it’s up to you do you want the ride or not. You look me up and down again and say yes just let me get my purse and cell phone. You reach into the car and get your things. Then walk with me back to my van.

By the way what’s your name?
Old 02-04-2009, 12:24 AM   #5
stupid_girl

I decide that I am really in no position to turn down help. I know the road I know I am good distance from any help. So I know when it is offered to me now I should let my first impression go and take the help offered to me. We go back to car, me walking in front of you. if I knew what your eyes were doing I would have running screaming for the hills. I get into the car and pull the small black lever, releasing the latch. You open the trunk and pretend to fix something, but in reality all you have done is dissconnect one of the leads on my alternator knowing that if the car by some chance started your plan would go up in smoke. After the failed attempt I get out of the car and stand next to you looking under the hood pretending like I know what I am looking at.

I follow up on your offer for the ride home and grab my purse, keys and phone. I follow you back to you van, going around to the passenger side door as you go to the driver's side. I open the door and climb in opposite you and look at you. "My name is Katie, what is yours?" I turn my eyes to look out the windshield and wonder how long it will be till we are in the town. I am going along for help but I can't shake this uncomfortable feeling despite how nice and polite you have been with me to this point. I even begin to feel guilty about having judged you the way that I had at the dinner and then again when I saw you get out of the van.
Old 02-04-2009, 12:41 AM   #6
bob209
Privileged Member

Well you just sit back and relax and I’ll have you to the garage in no time I say as we pull away.
I know this road like the back of my hand I’m pushing the van about as fast as it will go your not scared are you Katie you look a little pale to me. I’d put that seat belt on if I were you and just sit tight Till we get to my My name is bob Katie what brings you out here to this lonely stretch of road?place I say laughing.
Old 02-04-2009, 05:46 PM   #7
stupid_girl

I have driven a van or two since I had my license and I always hated them. They didn't handle well and they always seemed to get away from me. So as you pushed yours through the dark, winding roads of this deserted highway, Yes, you could sya I was getting rather nervous. I clicked the buckled closed and pulled the waist tight as you seemd to speed up. It was like you were having a little fun putting me right on the edge. Noticing I was pale was just simple observation at this point really.

I take a deep breath and look across the van you, your eyes focused on the road. "Nice to meet you Bob, and thank you for stopping to help me out. I really appreciate it." You can hear a nervous little tremble in my voice. You might have missed it had you not been listening for it. I am heading to Pemberton to visit my boyfriend. I was going to surprise him. We haven't seen each other in while and I thought I would make his day. Seems my plan isn't working very well right now."

Despite having driven the road before I had never really paid any attention to the streets I didn't have to know about. So, when you passed the road that would lead into the small town that you told me you were bringing me to for a tow truck I was none-the-wiser. You glanced over at me in a short straight away in the road just to see if I had caught on. I was fucused out the window with silent fear and totally clueless.
Old 02-05-2009, 12:58 PM   #8
bob209
Privileged Member

I’m thinking of all the fun I’m going to have with you as I watch you pull the seat belt tight.
So you have a boy friend Katie and he doesn’t know you were coming to see him. Then I guess he won’t miss you right. On the short straight away I glance over at you staring out the window at the blank darkness. You don’t remember this stretch of road from all the times you have driven it.

So Katie how old is your boyfriend? I’ll bet he is going to miss you has he ever touched your breasts? I look over at you again you look scared to me. I reach down to a cooler next to my seat and pull out a beer twist the top off and hand it to you have a drink Katie you’re going to need it.
Old 02-05-2009, 06:35 PM   #9
stupid_girl

My eyes dart aback and forth taking in the barely lit surrounding trying to figure out how far we have gone. It must be my nervousness but I can't recognise the area at all. Not the road, not the trees, nothing. I was still in a state of trusting you so didn't question you at all. I choose to let it go and give you the benefit of the doubt even though you really hadn't done anything to earn it.

While looking out the window, barely paying attention to you begin to speak. You through a couple questions at me quickly and I really only catch the first one. "Jake is 20. We've been together a couple months now." Now as I sit there silently I remember pieces of what you had said to me. I think to myself trying to figure out if you actually just asked if he had touched my breasts. What a weird question - there's no way you really said that I think to myself.

I hear the thud of the cooler lid hitting the floor as you knock it off. Filled with ice and water I see you pull a beer out. I think to myself that I am already scared enough with this nut driving and now he is going to start drinking?

"Have a drink Katie, you're going to need it."

I take it from your hand with a confused look in my eyes. "What, why am I going to need a beer?" You turn your head to me with a little smirk, which if it was bright enough for me to see I probably would have opened the door and taken my chances jumping out. But, it was too dark for me to catch the wickedness in your eyes and I pulled the beer to lips and tipped the fluid down.
That's the way I come through...

Tight jeans, perky C's - making you go...
All the people on the street know...
Iced out, lit up - make the kids go...
All the people in the club know...

Just a rich skank, filled up like a sperm bank...
Grab my hair and fuck me 'till I pass out...
Old 02-06-2009, 07:42 AM   #10
bob209
Privileged Member

I watch you sip the beer you’re not a drinker I can tell when you finish you put the bottle back in the open cooler. Have another Katie it won’t be long and if the shop is closed you’ll have to spend the night.

You take another beer from the cooler thanking me and saying you don’t usually drink but this night the beer tastes good it makes you forget about all the trouble you had. As we pull into town only a few houses have lights on. It’s dark but not really that late this must be one of those small towns were they roll up the sidewalks right after the stores close. When we pull into the gas station its dark in side and only a small light over the door is on. When the van stops you unhook your seat belt and smooth your dress back over your knees.

When you turn to get out you see the sign on the door CLOUSED. You turn to me and ask if there is a motel in town. No I say but you’re welcome to stay at my place till the morning. You hesitate still not sure about this man you just met but what choice do you have and he has gone out of his way for you tonight so a little light headed you say thank you that would be very kind of you. I tell you I live a little ways out of town and put the van in gear and drive off.

About ten miles out of town we pull off the main road on to what looks like two rut’s through the woods. About five minutes later we pull up in front of an old house. Well we’re here lets go inside I’m sure you would like to use the bath room be now what with the beer and the bumpy ride. I get out of the van and we walk up to the front door I open it saying you first. I close the door and point the way to the bath room then lock the door.
Old 02-06-2009, 04:50 PM   #11
stupid_girl

You are entirely right too. I really do have to use the bathroom. So much so that I totally overlook the creepyness of this situation. Why in my right mind would I go with a stranger to his home, in the middle of nowhere, buried in the woods. I move quickly through the front door and find the bathroom. I am not around long enough to notice you lock the door behind us. I would have found that strange - why would you have to lock the door all the way out here?

Once I am in the bathroom and a little more 'relieved' I look around the small room. I am sure when it was new this place was gorgeous but it seems as though it has been lacking a little TLC lately. I step out of the bathroom after washing my hands. You haven't turned any lights on and I can;t see you as the only light is that of the moon shining through the wondows. "Hello? Where'd ya go? Mister?" I slowly move a little further from the door and suddenly get a very uncomfortable feeling. A feeling I should have had all along probably.

I hear a creaking in the flloor boards above me. You must be upstairs, if I was ever going to escape this would probably be the time. But, in my semi intoxicated state I wasn't paying any attention to how we got here and I would probably just run myself deeper into the woods. The creaking continues as I call out again trying to get your attention, not really sure what you are comfortable with me doing in your home.

Old 02-07-2009, 06:58 AM   #12
bob209
Privileged Member

I’m up stairs making preparations to you room on the head board are two pair of hand cuffs and on the side ropes tied to the frame. A chair that I’ll use later to watch you from. I put a new disc in the DVD recorder and check the angles on the cameras from the laptop at the desk.

The pictures on the walls are really video frames that I can change to a whole folder of pictures I set them now to land scrapes of the four seasons. Close the laptop and check the room once more everything looks good.

I walk out of the room down the hall then start down the stairs as I spot you standing in the center of the room. From the remote controller in my pocket I turn on the lights as you gasp at the sudden lighting in the room. I say sorry I’m so use to being alone here not needing the lights to find my way around I say as I walk down the stairs. Sit down and make yourself comfortable. Motioning with my hand to a leather couch. AS you sit down you again make sure your dress covers your knees.

Ho I’m not a very good host can I get you another beer. You shake your head no and I suggest coffee or milk. You opt for the milk thinking it will settle you stomach. You have a very nice home you say as I leave to get you milk. In the kitchen I pour the milk into a glass then add some powder to the glass and stir it before bring it back to you. You thank me again for being so kind to you and as you finish you milk I ask would you like to see your room you must be tired from you adventures tonight. You say don’t bother I can sleep right here on the couch.

Nonsense I say come with me I say heading for the stairs. You get up and feel a little dizzy I put my arm around you as we climb the stairs.
Old 02-07-2009, 12:36 PM   #13
stupid_girl

I almost tip over and fall down but manage to steadt myself. I want to ask you take your arm off me but I am not sure I will make it all the way up the stairs. I guess I really am quite a lightweight! Only two beers and here I am wobbling all over the place like a lush. We start on our way to the bedroom. My feet feeling heavy as I make my way up the stairs. It seems like an epic battle for me to make it up these stairs. You can't believe how hard and how fast this is hitting me.

We get to the top of the stairs and make the turn down the hall. You open the door to the room for me to entre and I slip out from under your arm. I feel like I am about to pass so I turn to the door and lean on it. "I think I can take it from here Mister." You tilt your head a little to the side knowing that I could handle anything right but you back away from the door regardless knowing that it won't be long now before I am right where you want me.

I turn off the light and find the bed. I flip the sheets up and crawl under them. I don't even remove my clothes, as I let the sheets fall back over me. Now that I am not trying stay on my feet I am alseep in seconds. Only I am not really asleep I am unconscious and now very vulnerable.

Old 02-08-2009, 04:00 PM   #14
bob209
Privileged Member

I go down stairs and get another beer then come back to your room. I pull the chair up next to your bed set my beer down and reach over grab the sheet and pull it from the bed. I look at your firm young body laying there before me. What a good time I’m going to have with you Katie I reach up and take your hand pulling it over your head then snap one of the hand cuffs around your small wrist then I do the same to your other hand. I stare at you laying there helpless. I can feel my dick getting hard just looking at you.

Them I reach up grabbing one breast through your dress and squeeze it. It feels firm but soft too I just have to see them I turn you sideways on the bed and pull the zipper down then unsnap your bra then gently lay you on your back again I reach over and take the hand cuff off your wrist .

Then pull your arm up and slid it out of the dress. Taking the bra strap with it putting the cuff back on. Then I do the same with your other arm I pull the dress top and bra slowly down off those perfect breasts of yours. I take the nipple between my fingers and roll it back and forth then pull it straight up causing you to moan slightly. I wrap my hand around it and squeeze till the top is pushed up between my thumb and forefinger you nipple is standing out about a quarter of an inch as I put my head down and suck on it more moaning from you. I grab your other tit and squeeze it too so they both match. I see you eyes fluttering you’ll be awake any minuet now so I grab my beer and sit down waiting for you to open your eyes. They open and you look right at me Hello sweet thing I say then your look down at you two firm mounds sticking straight up then back to me. What have you done to me?
Old 02-09-2009, 01:48 PM   #15
stupid_girl

I lay there totally helpless, my bress and bra down, tits out and expossed. You hear me moaning softly. I am dreaming that I am on a beach with Jake. there he has his lips encircled around my nipples and we are naked in the sun. That is why it seems as though I am pressing my tits out into your mouth. That is why it seems as though I am enjoying this so much. His hand sliding over my taught body making mye shiver in the tropical heat as he pulls away from me. He looks at me, a distressed look in in his eyes and he leans back and whispers in my ear, "Wake up Katie - you have to wake up."

My eyes flutter open. Not only do I find myself not on that wonderful beach, but I am not with Jake. There you looking at me, sitting beside my bed. I feel a brush air across my tits and I look down to sind them expossed. My nipples hard and glistening with what looks like saliva. I look back at you, with fear in my eyes. "What have you done to me?" I don't wait for your answer before I realize that my hands have been restrained. I tub on them and the cold steel bites my skin. The sound of the metal links clinking and the gringing against the wood dowl in the head board fills the room before your respond.

"Katie, when you saw me at the diner and you left, you had the right idea - you really did. But you're just too slow. I had already put the sugar in your gas tank. I planned this right from then. Then you ignored your instincts actually willingly got in my van. You accepted drinks from me and that milk I gave you was drugged. As far as I am concerned Katie. You chose to be here - you consented to this!"

It must be a side effect of the drug because I can't remember where I am and a lot fo the story you have just told me is very hazy if I remember it at all. My chin quivers and I whimper softly. "Please, please I don't want this. I just wanna go. I never asked for this. Please...please let me go." You can see the panic in my eyes and I do well to not let it consume me - yet. You cock your head to the side and little and let and an evil little smile slip past your lips. You shake your head slowly side to side, "No, you aren't going anywhere!" The next sound the fills the room is my desperate cry for help totally forgetting that I am miles from anything.

Old 02-10-2009, 07:15 AM   #16
bob209
Privileged Member

That’s it Katie scream as loud as you want get it all out there’s no one that can hear you I say.
Your face is red and I reach over and brush the hairs off of it you just stare at me that’s better I say now I have some questions for you Katie. Have you ever sucked your boyfriend off you turn your head to the other side. Answer me Katie you will not like me if I get mad.

I reach over grabbing you chin and turn your face back toward me I see the tears streaming down you chicks now now sweetheart don’t cry just answer my question you stair up at me and through your weeping say yes now that wasn’t so hard was it.

I get up and kneel on the bed straddling your body with my dick hanging write in front of your face you try to turn your head but I grip your hair holding your head still as I pull it closer to my dick. Open up Katie we both know now that you have sucked dick before just pretend I’m you boyfriend, I shake your head telling you suck it as my dick slides all over your face. You try to hold your mouth shut but as I pull your hair more you scream that’s when I put it in your mouth with the warning that if you bite my your regret it. You start to suck my dick slowly with your eyes shut I force a little more of my dick into your mouth as I tell you open your eyes Katie look up at me. You don’t so I lean forward as I pull your head higher my dick is now in your throat you can’t breathe so you open your eyes that’s better I say as I look into those big blue eyes of your still full of tears. I pull back a little so you can breathe. I let go of your hair telling you ok Katie I want you to suck me all by yourself. And if you don’t get me off soon I may just have to turn you over and see how tight you ass is your eyes open even wider as you realize what I just said and I feel your tong swirling around the head of my dick. That’s it Katie show some enthusiasm.
Old 02-10-2009, 08:45 PM   #17
stupid_girl

The threat of having my ass taken is enough of a motivation to play along. I lean my head forward let my lips wrap snugly around your cock. I am already having a tough time breathing with your weight on my chest, but rather than bitch about it decide not to push my luck with. I am after very helpless at the moment. You don't let go of my hair though, keeping a tight, authoritative grip on me. My strain my neck to slide my lips forward and back on your cock. My tongue running laps as it circles your cock. You nod your head as you know for certain that I have given jake head before, and by the feeling you have rippling through your cock right now you would have to guess I have had my share of practice.

I hear you moan out loudly and probably unknowingly thrust your cock forward slightly. Your cock gently pokes that back of my throat again and you feel my chest heave a little as I gag slightly. You chuckle to yourself and file that image away in your memory, still a pretty easy gag reflex. I keep my lips moving back and forth, my head now rolling side to side a little as my tongue keeps moving. You feel your balls tensing and can't believe that I have gotten you this far already.

Within a few more minutes I have your right on the edge but you want a deeper penatration for your 'moment'. Knowing I can't do it myself in this position based on the angle your grip inmy hair tightens. In a heartbeat you pull my head forward and thrust forward, holding there for a moment. My eyes open wide and you can feel the vibration through your cock as I let a muffled but still loud scream go. You relax and thrust again, I gag heavily and tears roll down my cheeks pulling with them my black eyeliner. You relax and again thrust deep, this time my gag is met with your thick cum. You grunt and try and pull deeper. Your cock pinned to the back of my throat, seemingly trying to face fuck me right through the back of my head. My gag relflex actually pushing of your cum up into my sinus' and a little trickles down my face from my nose to my lips which are still spread by your cock.

Old 02-12-2009, 06:12 PM   #18
bob209
Privileged Member

That’s it Katie keep sucking and swallowing so you don’t choke. Your very good at giving blow jobs Katie I’ll bet you have had a lot of practice haven’t you sweetheart. I tell you this as I see you still swallowing my cum take it all I say as I release my hold on your hair.

Pulling my dick from your mouth I tell you to keep your mouth open and stick your tong out and lick that last little drop of cum from the tip of my dick. You shut your eyes you don’t want to see yourself doing such a dirty job. I lean forward a little and tell you to lick everything off my dick get it nice and clean Katie I tell you. When you have done that I look down at you and say now Katie lick your lips you still have some cum on them. You stick your tong out tasting the salty cum. You make a face as it slides down your throat

AS you lay there crying I play with you some more humiliating you I say I’ll bet your mother taught you to like the taste of cum or was it your father. You scream back at me not to say things like that about your parents there not perverts like you are.

I just laugh at you and tell you I’m not a pervert Katie if I was I’d be fucking you in the ass right now wouldn’t I you just turn away from me still sobbing.

I get up and walk over to a table picking up a face cloth and wetting it in a bowl I lay it on your face then uncuff one hand telling you to clean yourself up you’re a mess I say as I walk back to the table.
Old 02-16-2009, 11:38 AM   #19
stupid_girl

The water on the towel is cold and I jump a little as it lands onmy face. Goosebumps form suddenly as the cold water trickles down my face, neck, shoulders and chest. In an instant my nipples harden. I don't notice but you do, keeping to yourself for the time being. With my one free hand I grasp the towel and move it gently over my face. I wipe away the tears, my saliva and some cum that was on my chin that was missed. All I can taste is the bitter, saltiness of your cum. Even as I discreetly move the cloth over my tongue with my face covered, there is nothing I can do to rid myself of that taste, or the feeling of the thick fluid creeping down the back of my throat.

I pull the cloth away from my face and let my arm fall limply to the matress. You can see the pain and humiliation inmy eyes as i no longer try to put on a tough face. My chin slowly starting to quiver as my head rolls so my face is square with you. You can see the tears welling in my eyes. "Please - you have had your fun. Please just let me go. I'll walk back into to town, I'll never tell a soul. Please - I'm begging you..." I beg you like a steet kid for change and it ammuses you. You laugh aloud at me only upsetting more and the tears fall from my eyes.

Old 02-17-2009, 07:13 AM   #20
bob209
Privileged Member

Turning around I look at you laying there crying. And I say why do you want to go katie we just got here and there’s so much more I want to show you and do to you I say laughing.

When I was at the table I cleaned my dick off washing it in the cold water. I pick up a ring gag from the table as I walk back toward you. Looking at my hand you shake your head no no as you see the gag your pegging me now but I reach down grabbing you by your hair and say don’t fight me Katie now open your mouth I twist your hair to enforce my point and to stop the pain you open your mouth wide. I slip the gag past your teeth let go of your hair as your head falls back to the bed I buckle it behind your head.

Look at me Katie I tell you through your tear filled eyes you look up at me. I see your big blue eyes begging me to let you go. And I tell you I think you need something to do so that you’ll stop thinking of going. You see my dick Katie it’s placid I want you to use your free hand to get me hard again.

DO IT NOW I yell at your startling you slowly you bring your hand across your body and gently wrap it around my dick that’s it Katie stroke it. I watch you as I stand there making you degrade yourself more and more. I’m thinking what I’ll do next maybe just cum in your mouth again now that you can’t close it that’s it make you swallow more cum get you use to the taste. You’re doing a fine job Katie see my cock is starting to get hard already. Saying that only makes you cry harder.