Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-14-2009, 03:21 PM   #1
Crimson_darkness

Crimson_darkness has initial reputation
Default A Late Night Run [Rapist needed]

Kelly Richards, 23. Blonde hair, blue eyes, athletic body. 34C, shapely hips and nice firm butt.

----------------------------

A frustrated sigh rushed into the still night air as Kelly threw back the duvet, swinging her legs over the side of the bed and rising to her feet. Pushing back the strands of blonde hair that fell over her face, she glanced at the clock by her bed and groaned. 3am. Great. It had become a habit for her to find herself awake at such an hour and yet every night it occurred she found herself growing more and more frustrated.

Leaving the crumpled sheets behind, the 23 year old made her way sleepily toward the corner of the room and the clothing that sat folded neatly upon the chair. Instead of tossing and turning every five minutes, glancing at the clock every ten, Kelly had taken to going out for a job. The fresh hair cleared her mind and she found that by the time she had made her way back home, her body was forced to let itself rest.

Discarding her pj's, the young woman pulled on her sweat pants and sweatshirt, before slipping her socked feet into a set of trainers. Keys in her hand, she took off down the street, her feet finding the steady rhythm in no time.

The steady beat of her trainers upon the sidewalk soothed her, calmed her trouble mind and easing her frustration. No one was around, who would be at 3am? The streets were deserted and there was not the slightest sound of traffic anywhere, only the slight hum of street lights as she passed beneath them and the sounds of night creatures, stirring from their day of slumber.
Crimson_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 10:21 AM   #2
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

You jog along not knowing that I have been watching you for a week now. The way you tities bounce as you run is what attached me to you that and the fact you run so early in the morning when on one is around. I let you pass and get a little ways ahead before I start jogging behind you.

I’m a fit man of 45 6ft 2inchs tall since I’m unemployed I can spend most of my time at the gym. At a hundred and fifty two pounds I think I look pretty good.

I see you look back you must have heard me behind you. You look a little nervous as I close the gap between us. When I get next to you I say good morning you return the greeting. I know you stop you run at a coffee shop just down the street so I just stay alongside you as you slow down to cool off I say my name is Jim. I’m stopping up here for coffee can I buy you one too.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 12:25 PM   #3
Crimson_darkness

Crimson_darkness has initial reputation

Figuring that a coffee was pretty harmless, i agree. Offering you a smile as i introduced myself as Kelly as we both enter the warm, and rather deserted coffee shop. I had often wondered why such a places was open at such a ridiculous hour in the morning, but then i was thankful that it was - good coffee, comfortable seats and a warm heater...perfect for those chilling early morning runs.

Asking you for just a regular coffee, i settle myself in one of the comfortable sofas that i usually sit in, kicking off my shoes and curling my feet beneath me as i settle back against the cushions. A glance at the clock on the wall tells me it's coming up to 4am, and i allow a smile to creep across me lips - it was the weekend and i had nowhere to go later today so being up at such an unearthly time was not a problem. Besides, i was having coffee with a rather handsome man!
Crimson_darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2009, 05:52 PM   #4
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

I bring you the coffee and sit down next to you. Smiling I ask what gets you up at this hour in the morning and on a weekend. I tell you that I work for a large off shore bank in the Cayman Islands and that I’d love to show you around if you ever get down there. As a matter of fact I’m flying back there later this morning and ask if you’d like to come with me.

Right now I’m thinking of a friend of mine ted he fly’s a business jet for a big company and just last night he was telling me that he had to take the jet down to the Caymans to pick up some big wigs wife she went down there last week to go shopping duty free you know.

I tell you I have a flight on the company jet and that we could go down there today and come back Sunday. But you just met me I say. I hold out my hand saying my name is ken. You tell me your name. And I smile at you. I tell you what if you’d like to go just give me a call at this number before eight and I’ll come pick you up.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote