Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2008, 08:17 PM   #1
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Graveyard shift (gaggirl)

Groaning and stretching I stand at the coffee pot looking at it. Empty, as usual. People really need to make a fresh pot when they polish the last one off. My mouth opens and I yawn deeply. Third year residency, and coming down the home stretch of a 24 hour shift. I shake my head and pick up my charts, walking out of the break room, unhappy, tired, and angry. I walk over grabbing my charts off the holder in the wall.

Fortunately it's the home stretch and I don't have long to go until I can go home and get to bed. I press the button to call the elevator. Staring at my reflection in the shiny surface of the door. Sandy blond hair ruffled from running my hands through it so often. Small black bags hanging under my ice blue eyes. My scrubs are rumpled and I think I see a few tears in them I sigh deeply and think that I normally look so much better than this. This causes me to think about the last time I got laid, and I can't even remember and that makes me irrationally angry.
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 08:51 PM   #2
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The cold sterile environment of work. I love it. And I love the people. The only trouble is I don’t love the patients, so I was stoked when they offered me a job in theatre. Its been just one month now going through this program, and all the studiousness hard work and bright smiles to the right people paid off. Today I get to scrub in for Ortho and Im super excited, so excited that I came in 3 hours early to go over the instruments again. I really don’t want to fuck up on my first day.

I cant wipe the smile off my face as I confidently stride in through the 2nd floor foyer to the elevator and it the button. My long blonde hair is tied into a loose pony tail at the nape pf my neck , framing my carefully made up expressive eyes, and starkly contrasts against the tight all black pants and singlet outfit. Soon ill be in scrubs and clogs. uhoh....Butterflys in my stomache…

The door opens and my heart lurches at the sight of a weary looking man in scrubs leaning against the wall. I flash him a smile.

“Morning!” After pressing the button for the Theatre Changerooms, I stand next to you, and peek at your ID tag.

Hot.. he’s a doctor.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-13-2008 at 08:53 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2008, 09:03 PM   #3
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The doors open and I am startled out of my light doze. Rubbing the sleep from my eyes, I glance at the floor. 2, I have a little ways to go. My eyes focus on the woman who is getting on the elevator. Blonde, nice body, everything that I could want. Closing my eyes, I imagine pounding into her, imagine every inch of her curves and body. I start out of this revere, remembering that my scrubs would make it pretty obvious if I got to into this fantasy.

I sigh heavily, and say, "Morning." Trying desperately to keep my eyes locked on her face and not trace down her body, and failing miserably so I have to hope that she doesn't notice. "Which floor?"
Old 11-13-2008, 10:01 PM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"4, thankyou" I smirk. Hes so sleepy. Not so sleepy as to not notice me though, which doesnt bother me, being a buxom blonde i'm aware of my sexual attractiveness. I stand a little taller and thrust my ample breasts out ever so slightly more. Yep. A little flirting goes along way to making a hard day go (but no matter how hot the man I would never EVER take it beyond that at work!).
"Long shift huh?" I venture, with a knowing smile.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:10 PM   #5
the savage
Privileged Member

4, I think, no need to press a button, that's where I'm getting off. For a moment I wonder what she will be doing up there, as there is only one patient and that poor old man hasn't moved in years. I smile wearily at her as she asks me if it has been a long day and none to subtly displayed her body. Taking the invite, I allow my eyes to roam up and down, from the top of her head to the bottom of a very nice pair of legs.

"Long day? You could say that." My turns flirty, after all nothing helps wake you up like a good looking woman. "Just starting?"
Old 11-13-2008, 10:41 PM   #6
gaggirl
* yawn *

incredibly he makes no bones about staring me up and down! I dont know if its blatant arrogance or if hes too tired to care given his dishevelled appearance, but I decide that I'm a little offended and switch into work mode. Besides, his reminder of the tasks looming get the better of me. Instinctively I pull my big bag around the front of me to keep my hands from fidgeting.

"yes, I'm scrubbing in today so I thought I'd get in early" I dont make any ore eye contact. An awkward pause and then I ad without a trace of flirtatiousness, "whats your area?"
Old 11-13-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
the savage
Privileged Member

I think my blatant staring has chilled her. For a moment I frown as your voice goes cold and formal. Before I could answer your question the buzzer sounds and the door opens on our floor. Holding out my hand, I motion for you to get out first. Part of my brain is telling me that it is because I am a gentleman, not because I want to stare at your ass. But of course that is a lie.

After watching you walk out, I follow. My eyes flicking between the chart and you. I'm the only one up here. She's early. The dark voices in my head are screaming at me. Breathing deeply to suppress them, I walk beside you. "My name's Mark." I say, "DO you want to get a drink after your shift?"
Old 11-13-2008, 11:19 PM   #8
gaggirl
* yawn *

Phew that was uncomfy I muse as I clack along the hallway towards the changeroom door. I hate it when that happens. Too bad I never got to find out what his area of expertise was. He was pretty fine, if a bit rude. A brisk few paces on I realize he didn’t go the other way but is a little way behind me. I glance over my shoulder to see him looking at the chart not too convincingly. Probably staring at my ass, which makes me feel like swinging my hips a little more. 'Go ahead and stare honey' purrs the bitch in my head.

I pull up just at the changeroom door and am about t push it open when you catch up to me and ask me for a drink later. I don’t know what to say at first, so taken aback.

“Oh, Mark, Im annika, sorry, I’d love to but, no, I cant." I dont mix business with pleasure, especially when Im married. "We should do coffee in the canteen sometime though" and put on a cute smile.

With that I go inside and dump my bag on the bench.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-13-2008 at 11:21 PM.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:27 PM   #9
the savage
Privileged Member

Well, I think blinking to myself, I just got shut down. She even wiggled her hips slightly as she went in the door. I lean against the wall studying my chart, wondering what to do now. I could go on with my day like nothing had happened. But leaning there, knowing that you are stripping seperated by only a thin wall is sending all sorts of images through my head. You standing in underwear, you bent over one of the changing room benches, you laying naked on one of the beds.

Deciding to make it happen I walk into the nearest room. I draw a syringe filled with a sedative from a drawer. Not that I plan on using it, but if things get out of hand, it will certainly be useful. Thinking quickly, I remember the conversation. You were here to scrub in, so after changing you'll go to the OR. I crouch behind a bend in the wall waiting.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:46 PM   #10
gaggirl
* yawn *

Awesome the trolleys are full. I hate it when all the good scrubs are gone and I get stuck with the baggies! I peel off my clothes and bundle them into my locker, step out of my heels and put on the scrubs and the clogs. The scrubs fit my curves just nicely without revealing too much, with nothing on under them except a black bra and thong.

I tie my hair up a little tighter and cover my hair with the baby pink bandanna then slam the locker shut and make my way over to the mirror to silently coach myself.

Thank god I am alone with no distractions. My heart is already beating a little faster. I really want this to go well.

I feel the cold filtered air wash around me as I walk along the dimly lit corridor. Noones been in yet so its going to be just me and the little old instruments.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-13-2008 at 11:48 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 10:21 AM   #11
the savage
Privileged Member

My heart is racing, and I am constantly wiping my hands off on my scrubs as I wait for you to walk by. You do, and I am amazed at how good you look, even in the boxy scrubs. Pouncing out like a lion on a gazelle, I wrap on hand around your waist and violently pull your body back into mine. I hold the syringe at your neck, pressing it slightly down, not hard enough to break skin but enough to show you it's there.

I bury my face in your hair, and inhale deeply. "Make a sound, and things get very bad for you."
Old 11-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #12
gaggirl
* yawn *

Huh! I saw this shape move out of nowhere in the corner of my eye but before I could react I was encircled and dragged back against a tall strong body. The next thing was a sharp at my throat! Its such a tiny little point and would take nothing to break the skin. Just a little nick, and I could find myself in all kinds of dire straits! My eyes are wide with alarm, and I darent breath but an involuntary terror filled whimper escapes my lips.

Who is it? What do they want? Drugs?? Right now I cant speak but try and regain my footing so unsteady being held against your body. You feel me trembling through your scrubs now my breath coming out in a shuddering gasp.
“what do you want!” I squeek, trying hard to pull my neck away from the needle prick.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:16 PM   #13
the savage
Privileged Member

With one word I answer your question. My lips press lightly against your neck and in a barely audible whisper I say, "You." Fingers on the hand that is encirled around your waist slowly stroke up and down your stomach. The sort of flat, taut stomach that takes a lot of effort to maintain. I can only imagine what the rest of you looks like, feels like.

My eyes play around the floor. Rape her here against the wall? No, even on a deserted floor someone may come up and see us. I start to push us forward, into one of the empty patient rooms. They don't have locks, but they are at least slightly soundproof. I stracth your neck lightly with the needle. "Be smart and this will all be just an unpleasant memory in a few minutes."
Old 11-14-2008, 04:38 PM   #14
gaggirl
* yawn *

Me? Oh no! your hand started stroking me over the spot where underneath my stomache flips. Oh God no! Not that!! As I am bout to open my mouth you start moving into the back of me forcing me to move forward towards one of the rooms.

“No! Nooo” I wail “please!” you feel me pushing back slightly against you even as the prick of the needle threatens to go into my skin, and I feel your obvious hardness through your scrubs pressing into my lumbar. I hate pushing against it and causing friction but the idea of going into that room…. I try pulling on your arm with the needle, desperate for any chance to escape.

Suddenly I catch our reflection in the reflective window... you!!
Old 11-14-2008, 04:48 PM   #15
the savage
Privileged Member

I can feel you pushing back against me. Your soft skin rubbing on my erect cock through 2 layers of clothing. Still it is the most contact I have had in years, and I shudder slightly and moan. My muscles tense and flex as I feel you tugging on my arm, trying to get the needle away from our neck. It is a struggle but I manage to hold it there, while kicking open the door to the room. I didn't notice that you saw me, and missed the flash of recognition on your face.

The door swings shut behind us, and the room is dark, the only light coming in from the small window on the door. I pause trying to adjust to the darkness. "Take of your pants."
Old 11-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #16
gaggirl
* yawn *

The way you groaned before send a shiver right down my spine, imagining and feeling in my lumbar how hot your getting, knowing that its only going to get harder to talk you out of it or escape. What was his name again?! Its right on the tip of my tongue, but the door bangs shut distracting me, and you tell me take off the pants. No!

“MARK” I cry, “stop PLEASE!” But it feels for the moment you might not stop and find tears welling in my eyes. Blinking through them I see the muscles flexing as you move me even deeper into the dark room. Your breathing feels hot on my neck.

“Mark” I gulp back more tears, “please!”
Old 11-14-2008, 05:50 PM   #17
the savage
Privileged Member

I hear you say my name and froze the briefest of moments I freeze. I had hoped to rape you on that bed without you ever knowing for sure who it was. Now, things just get more dangerous. But lust rises in me and I simply stop caring. I want you and am willing to take the risk. Whispering in your ear, "So you know who I am Annika." My tongue rolls out and slides over your cheek. "I don't want to stop," I am moving my hips back and forth, jabbing you repeatedly in the lower back. "Now I told you to do something. It would be a shame if I had to use this," The point of the needle runs lightly over your skin coming to rest underneath your chin.
Old 11-14-2008, 06:03 PM   #18
gaggirl
* yawn *

I feel you rubbing into me hard to demonstrate how excited you are, and your voice is so thick and filled with lust making the butterflies inn my stomache worse yet again

"but I dont want to do, dont make me! Youll get caught!" then i take my chance to try and talk you out of it, trying to ignore how much heavier your breathing and wound up. "You would use it, Mark, come on!"I say with a stronger voice hoping to get through to you. "cant we just go and have a drink and forget this ever happened? please! i really did want to see you but Im married and dont see anyone from work, I actually think your really hot " I lie

"please if you stop now I promise i wont tell anyone" its my last hope...
Old 11-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #19
the savage
Privileged Member

I slowly work my hand up your body, until I can softly fondle your breasts through the clothes. "I think you are very hot too Annika." I say pressing my lips against your neck. "Which is why I'm doing this." Suddenly I run us both forward, half pushing half dragging you towards the bed. We run into the waist high bed, and I lift you up, placing you on the bed. This motion brought the needle away from your neck, but I felt that I could maintain enough control with my arms. Climbing up after you, I say "And if you really think I'm hot, we'll fuck now and then go get a drink."
Old 11-14-2008, 08:55 PM   #20
gaggirl
* yawn *

I stuggled against you the whole time, hoping youd loosen your grip, but my attempt at changing your mind backfired bigtime! Now Im on the bed trying to curl myself up, winded from being rammed into the bed, as sharp pains radiate through my abdomen. I block you out momentarily, you and the whole nightmare, but the feeling the mattress shift slightly with you climbing up reminds me of the fate about to befall me.

“No Mark no! get OFF ME!” I cry, trying to fight you. The needle is gone from my neck, but not gone from your hand, so I wrestle with you to keep that hand from coming down again at me, all the while trying to push us back off the bed.