Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-11-2008, 03:33 AM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The prisoners nurse (open)

The officer buzzes me through one gate and then another, just like every day. Unlocking the sterile treatment room with my keys the cold air gushes out by me into the warm corridor, making me fold my arms across my white blouse. Closing it behind me, I walk straight to the medicine room and unlock that too, and inside is the locker where I put my belongings. Making myself a coffee, I lock the door behind me and sit at the desk. A pile of files sit in front of me.
I have only a few inmates due to do today, but each day is very different in this this violent prison. One could get a stabbing, a drug addict, a psychosis or even a smashed up officer in a week, maybe even all four. Im also the first stop for the new guys, giving them a full health assessment before turning them back to the guards.
Just now I notice how cold the air is in here. BRRR! I cross my bare legs under the desk, running the mtogether cause they feel smooth and silky since thee late night wax. today Im wearing a tightish skirt to work, which is fun to do every now and then. Something about that excites me.. maybed its because I know the effect it has on them, but I also revel safely in the knowledge that the cold bars of prison remind them they cant step out of line!

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-11-2008 at 06:15 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:12 AM   #2
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

Sam 6 feet 2 inch, well built, accused of rape, the case is going on in court the verdict is awaited, which depends on the testimony of a stupid nurse who has seen me raping a college going girl in an alley.

I dont like the prison food and ambience much and thus I try to pretend that I am not feeling well. The prison calls for a medical check up and I decide to go last.

I know that the guard who counts and manages the prison clinic is a greedy man and I offer him some bribe. Basically, my idea is to go to the hospital pretending that I m not feeling well and if I get that stupid nurse, I want to teach her a lesson too.

So, I am the last patient and for the prison admins, all have done and even the session is also over. I enter, knowing I would either bribe the one or threaten him/her. I was ready for either of the things and I see a beautiful girl wearing sexy nurse uniform and I feel the bulge.

I enter the room, I sense that she is feeling cold. I stand in front of you, stare in your eyes trying to figure out, can I easily frighten you or not?
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:53 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

There. Freaking paper work, I sigh to myself and neatly put all te papers back in the folder ready to file. Last one and I can go home. I glance outside at the overcast misery above the concrete and metal vista, when the door opens.
I look up at the man as he saunters in with a smile ready. We make eye contact but I hold it evenly. Big attractive man. With a height and build that could be quite imposing, he bothers me little as I'm used to these men - most of them are marshmallows when it comes to needles!
That said, there’s always a power play when I meet a new one, so one has to size up the man and treat him accordingly. Get him on side, but make sure he knows whos in charge.

“Take a seat on the gurney” I look down at the papers, “Sam isn’t it?”

Getting up from my chair, tugging my skirt down and draping the stethoscope around my neck in one smooth motion, I come forward to you and gesture towards the gurney.

Without a hint of what kinds of things are in my usually dirty mind I prepare myself for a physical assessment of another fine specimen.

“ So tell me a story. everything ok?” I smile

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-11-2008 at 06:21 AM.
Old 11-11-2008, 07:32 AM   #4
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

"I dont tell stories chick, I create nightmares, so u better ask what u want and finish ur stupid check up."

I speak in a very cold voice.

I look into your eyes and slowly move my eyes down your boobs to your legs. I do in slowly with an intension to make u feel scared or atleast alert from me.
Old 11-11-2008, 06:19 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

your words wipe the smile from my face, but after a few moments of shock I loudly plonk the clipboard next to you on the gurney and fold my arms keeing my eyes on yours. One of those, I sigh, I’ve met them before . Think they are such a hard case. Sexual intimidation is never a real threat here, just a tactic.Still, I mentally check all the places where the Panick Button lives.

“Fine. “ I say equally as cold, as if speaking to a silly rude boy. “You are the one that requested to see me so how about you tell me why you’re here.”

My perception of you changes, as more and more I think your rude and arrogant as barely disguised anger simmers under my professional façade, I have already decided that Im going to give a blood test and I'm going to make it hurt!
Old 11-11-2008, 10:07 PM   #6
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I step forward near you, stand close to you, "I didnt want to see you. Its the jail authority who wanted you to come and see me. I dont have any major problem but after seeing you I think I will have to take care of my instincts as they were unquenched for last 3 months."

I smile and see the impact in your eyes. But if you want to do any examination, you are free to do and then I will tell you my complain."
Old 11-11-2008, 11:30 PM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

My mouth opens in surprise at first as you stand close to me and look down into my eyes. My heart beats that bit faster, and I feel myself pale a little. Your still trying intimidate me, I think silently, and move away from you to the desk pretending you have no effect on me.
“Well, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with you at all.” Im about to buzz in the guard but remember I have a duty of care.

“if there is, tell me now, or you can go back out there” I say coldly.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:29 AM   #8
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Look chick, I want to go out of this place for a few days. I want you to develop a report where the treatment is possible in a hospital only. I can see that you are a beautiful girl, I can give you some money which will help you in taking care of your body in a better way."

I come a step closer and say, "I have already bribed the guard, he wont listen to your buzzer because its switched off now."

I take a step back.
Old 11-12-2008, 04:51 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

I am flabbergasted at the incredulous request.

“Did I hear you right? You want me to file a false recommendation?” Finding it uproariously funny I almost double over in peels laughter. Then my humour turns to derision.

“How dare you come in here and insult me with this rubbish. I’m bound by a code of ethics I would never do anything of the sort. I'm sure that your in jail for a good reason, what did you do to get in here anyway?

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-12-2008 at 05:03 AM.
Old 11-12-2008, 06:31 AM   #10
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"I am not answerable to you for my deeds. Look, I want u to prepare a report and if u dont do it, believe me, you shall repent on your denial."

I point out the buzzer button, "you can test by pressing the alarm. If you cooperate, it will be good for you or else, anything can happen. I havent tasted any cunt since long so I am hungry for that also."

I know inside that you wont give up to me easily but who cares, I anyway want to tast you. Thinking this, I stare on your boobs and look at you.

"Will you do it or not?"
Old 11-12-2008, 07:38 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

You do seem to be deadly serious. I cant help disliking you for being so uncooperative but at the same time the taste of vomit my mid afternoon coffee rises up to my mouth processing the gravity of the situation. My heart speeds up all over again with a new thready kind of pulse, racing along, releasing adrenalin.

When I soeak it’s a breathless kind of voice, “no absolutely not”

The buzzer lies under my desk and duly I make a beeline for it, slightly trembling fingers pressing hard into it. I wait… with an eye on the scissors on the trolley, ready to pounce on them
Old 11-13-2008, 12:05 AM   #12
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"You should try to hit the buzzer hard." I smile and come near you. Without any notice, I hold your hand and twist it to your back touching your boobs with my torso.

"see cunt, last chance for you to cooperate, you will really remember my monster cock till u die." I apply more pressure and ur tits squeeze wth my torso gives me a hard on.
Old 11-13-2008, 01:13 AM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

“Ah! Let GO OF me!” I cry angrily, jamming my fingers into the button. Somewhere out there I can hear it. Panick threatens to overcome when you press against me harder, making me feel the heat from your body and the strength of it through my thin clothing. When I struggle against you I can tell it causes more friction, the bulge pressing into my thigh. What the hell do I do?
“OKAY okay, let me go! Ill do up your fucking report “ I spit “Let go of me”
Old 11-13-2008, 07:28 AM   #14
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Oh so the cunt agrees to save herself I hiss in your ears, prepare the report fast and dont try to be smart."

Saying this I leave you. I am little casual as I assume that you are under my control.

I have seen the scissors but I dont think u would try to use them.
Old 11-13-2008, 05:09 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cant believe my luck. I have no intention of doing this, letting a monster like you out so that you could possibly escape. But its buying me precious time. My eyes dart again to the scissors. Not yet

Pretending to go about my business my mind races. Another thought. The Medical Room.

I didn't lock it, but if I can get there in time, I can lock it behind me...

I keep an eye on you waiting for my chance, waiting for you to look at something on the wall or out the window while I pretend to pull up a form on the screen.

NOW!!
Old 11-13-2008, 10:25 PM   #16
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I have already been to the room and I am aware of the other doors. One more door is there where medical examinations can be done. The door is behind me but no one knows that yesterday only i broke the lock which can keep the door closed because I want no hassels in doing my work, besides its my full-proof working which has made me successful in raping many victims, its just one mistake and I am here, but no mistakes now.

I step back and sit on the chair, relaxed, looking at the wall where appointment chart is hanging. Thinking that the situation is under control.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:44 PM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

I sprint to the door in three clean strides, wreste the door open, no time to scream my concentration is on getting beyond the door. I slame the door behind me and go to lock it, but the lock just inexplicaly wont turn = ITS JAMMED! FUCK!
Old 11-13-2008, 11:15 PM   #18
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I like the way ur ass moved towards the door. I now make my mind to teach u a lesson. I move to the door and open it easily. You are stainding in front of me.

It time for you to learn a lesson to not to mess up with me.

I take a step towards you and look into your eyes which are full of fear now.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:30 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

what the! I didnt struggle with the lock for long, I heard you already appriaching! It wouldnt have been much use to try and hold the door shut against you. You approach me menacingly from the doorway and I find myself having to back myself further into the medical room.

both the walls are lined with benches, under which drawers and locked cupboards harbour things that couldnt help me now. like wise the fridge which i slide up against has nothing in it except my uneaten lunch and some antibiotics.

What is he going to do to me? is he angry? how do i get out of this! My chest heaves trying to get oxygen into me, feeling so breathless like I am going to faint. My legs suddenly like jelly as you come even closer.

"i--I'm sorry". I murmer with numbing lips. "ill do the recommendation! I will!" I want to beg you not to hurt me but nothing comes out.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I slap you hard on your face, forcing you to bend with the blow. "You will do what i want now any way but u have provoked my hunger for the cunt and now I will take you first and then you prepare the report."

I move my hand over your shoulder and move down to the boobs, press them gently. "you seem to have good stuff hidden there, let me see it, use it before we go anywhere."

I open the first button of your shirt without any resistance from you but I know you would resist me a bit but how, that I dont know and now I dont care.