Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-23-2008, 08:27 PM   #21
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was scrubbing myself with great vigor trying to get the imagined stink off my body of those two animals when suddenly I am grabbed by the neck and thrown to the floor on my back. I open my mouth to scream but a collar and cuffs shock me into quietness. I look up at Underwire as he roughly grabbed me and slung me over his shoulder. By the time I thought about punching and kicking him I was on the floor being pushed to a wall and both men were chaining me to a wall.

As soon as the chains touched me I felt weak. I staggered forward and the chains stopped me. I looked at both men feeling great hate for them. I heard Underwire talking to Mastermind as if I wasn’t even in the room. "It's your call. What's the next thing we do?" I stared at them both and tested the chains by pulling on them. It struck me why I was weak, they had added kryptonite to the chain, I could see it glowing. I now knew, I would never escape.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #22
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I helped Underwise chain her to the wall and laughed with Underwise at how she was trapped. He asked what we can do next.

“Well I have an itch to scratch if you will give me some privacy. I will have the slut wash before you want scratch your itch my friend.” I say and smile widely as Underwise leaves.

“Well I guess it leaves you and me alone Super Slut. You aren’t a gir anymore dear and you will come to enjoy being a sex slave so Super Slut is more appropriate.” I say as I take her and force her to the ground. I take off my clothes then tackle you.

“You will soon be carrying my child. Who will be the most powerful super villain ever with my mental powers and your super powers. No will stop him.” I say and laugh as I put you on your back and climb between your legs.

I savagely kiss your breasts and neck and then ram my cock into your pussy and start pumping with long hard strokes with no concern if you were ready for the penetration. I pump hard and fast. Pounding in and out. I finally arch my back and shoot my manseed inside of you.
“Yeah you slut!” I say and roll off of you.

I then get up and put on my clothes and smile at you then leave.
“All yours Underwise.” I say and smile.

The sex was rough and hard and I was very pleased to treat you that way.
RLA68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:29 PM   #23
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hated being talked about as if I was a piece of meat, “Well I have an itch to scratch if you will give me some privacy. I will have the slut wash before you want scratch your itch my friend.” I think and they call me a slut. They are the sluts, if a man can be such a thing, I didn’t know the male equivalent for a slut but what ever it was, that is what they were. I stare at you, my hate showing in my eyes as you speak. “Well I guess it leaves you and me alone Super Slut. You aren’t a gir anymore dear and you will come to enjoy being a sex slave so Super Slut is more appropriate.” I tried to fight you as you force me to the ground. Your clothing is gone in a flash and you tell me your plan. “You will soon be carrying my child. Who will be the most powerful super villain ever with my mental powers and your super powers. No will stop him.” I kick out at you as you put me on my back and start to savagely kiss my breasts and neck. Your cock slams into me and you pound viciously into the very core of me. It seemed to take forever before you came in me again. You call me a slut again and roll off of me. I close my legs as you get up and curl up into a little ball. I was sore from the pounding you had given me.
Old 10-29-2008, 07:33 PM   #24
RLA68
Banned

RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RLA68 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I offer Supergirl to Underwise for another round of fun…he informs me that e has learned that a friend of hers is going to try and rescue her.

“So we can indeed start our little harem of super slut heroines? That is good my friend. Let this next super slut come. In the end it is we who will cum in her.” I say and laugh.

My plan is falling into place. If we capture all the super heroines and make then sex slaves then we will reduce the superheroes greatly. We will break the spirit of the male superheroes and with impregnating the super sluts then we can create an army of stronger more powerful super heroes that as their fathers we can control. This is how you take over the world and have fun doing it.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:12 PM   #25
Fizzypop

Fizzypop has initial reputation

I checked my tracker and frowned. Supergirl had been missing an awfully long time, and I had to find her, but this reading couldn't be right... It seemed like it was coming from just a normal, abandoned house.

Oh well, I didn't have any other leads, and it couldn't hurt to check. I slipped in one of the lower floor and started prowling around. She should be here, but things seemed empty... Except for a suspicious looking half hidden button. I pressed it, and jumped back as a secret door swung open.

It must be some kind of hidden base! Supergirl had to be in BIG trouble. I began running down the corridor, hoping I hadn't set off any alarms yet. Those villains were about to learn that when you messed with Catwoman's friends, you got the claws!
Fizzypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2008, 05:33 AM   #26
rvplymates
Banned

I saw the brainyack coming at me again and as he asks if I am ready for another round and called me a super slut, I used the only weapon open to me. I spat in his face. "I hate you". I informed him.

He looked at me for a long while and I wondered what he was going to do to me. I was sure he was going to hurt me.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:09 AM   #27
RLA68
Banned

I notice the security alarm going off. I go over and view our cameras.
"Holy shit Underwise, it is Catwoman. I have wanted to bang that slut for quite some time. Since you have been so gracious about letting me have Supergirl...I will let you deal what the new pussy." I say and laugh as I see an evil grin on my long time friend's face. He must have something planned and damn it is he doesn't wear a device to block me from reading his thoughts. Still sore about me kicking his ass at chess. I laugh to myself.

I walk back to my little blond super slut and enter that room.
"Ready for another round super slut? I sure am. Soon you will have a friend to join you." I say and chuckle.

The bitch spat in my face. Then said, "I hate you."
Old 10-30-2008, 06:22 AM   #28
rvplymates
Banned

You grabbed my shoulders and I could see your hand go up, I just knew you were going to hit me. Then suddenly you brought it back down to my shoulder and stared into my eyes. Suddenly I was in a frenzy of lust, my hips began to pump and I felt fingers that were not there, digging into my pussy driving me closer and closer to a powerful climax. I groaned loudly as I convulsed and cum shot out of me leaving me with wet thighs and shame so heavy that I cried.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:35 AM   #29
RLA68
Banned

He noticed her hips pumping and her face as she was deep in the passion of lust. Her defenses are not strong anymore against his mental powers. He savagely grabbed her and kissed her deep.

He nearly ripped his clothes off and tackled her to the bed in the room they were in. He started kising her breasts and neck as he was concentrating on his mental powers on giving her orgasm after orgasm.
"Tell me how much you want me." He commanded.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:46 AM   #30
rvplymates
Banned

I could hardly breathe as you grabbed me roughly and kissed me deeply. My mind was filled with lust tha that you kept feeding me. I watched as you tore off your clothing and tackled me to the bed. I groaned and moaned as you kissed my breasts and neck but could feel sucking to my nipples that was not happening. I lifted up my body so you could ram in it as I climaxed over and over. Soon I was in a sexual stuper and as you told me what to say I yelled out something I would have ordinarily never said. "I want you now and I want you badly. I want to be fucked." I shocked myself with those words but they were true.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:32 PM   #31
Fizzypop

Fizzypop has initial reputation

I jumped back as the doors slammed shut all around me. This was bad... They must know I'm here. No going back now.

Gritting my teeth, I shot my grappling gun at the bridge overhead and started climbing up and towards the open door. My whip was readied as I rushed through, glancing around searching for some kind of trap or threat. There had to still be chance to save Supergirl, as long as I was quick!
Fizzypop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 11:58 PM   #32
RLA68
Banned

"I want you now and I want you badly. I want to be fucked." Is what Supergirl says to me in the heat of passion. I smile as I keep pumping in and out with long hard strokes. I start increasing my tempo and slam a little harder and a little faster.
“Oh you are so good supergirl. Wow! Just about there baby.” I exclaim.

I pump with a energy blast of fury and then stiffen up and flex then shoot my man seed deep into her pussy.
“Oh supergirl that was utterly fantastic.” I groan and then roll off.

I get up and grab a nightgown then toss it to her.
“Shower my love and then I want you to wear this. I have some thongs for your pretty feet. You can follow me around as I know you are mine. I would also prefer to call you Kara than supergirl. You can call me Ron…after all I am going to be the father of your baby.” I smiled and helped you up then led you to clean up and shower before I put the nightgown on you.

“Lets go check how Underwise is coming with Catwoman. I wouldn’t mind throwing a shot in her but that would be disrespectful to my true love. Wouldn’t it Kara my sweet?” I say and smirk then laugh as I lead Supergirl to the control room to view cameras.

“Catwoman is hot but I like blonds. I have my prize. You are the best Kara.” I say and smile then look into Supergirl’s eyes.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:01 AM   #33
Underwise

Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)Underwise Level 7 (700+)

Mastermind was succeeding in making Supergirl his slave. To me, I found it unfortunate. I was hoping that such a powerful heroine would've shown a bit more resistance. But, it wasn't that terrible anymore. A new heroine had found her way into our headquarters, and it was just a new toy.

The cameras showed her every movement. I was surprised that the infamous catwoman wasn't being more cautious, and as she made her way into a large room, I pushed a button. The doors slammed shut, and a bridge opened above her along with another door. She seemed to notice the new door quickly, and she started to try to get to it.

Leaving the computer, I headed towards Catwoman.
Old 11-01-2008, 09:27 PM   #34
rvplymates
Banned

My hips kept pumping as my mind filled with erotic thought and all of them revolved around you. I had no thoughts but to cum and cum again and again. I matched your strokes as you increased your speed, I was screaming loudly as you told me I was so good. I heard you say you were just about there. I couldn’t keep up with you near the end but I held on tightly and screamed louder and louder as my body spasm. When you came I came again with you and then you held me as my body trembled violently. When you rolled off of me shame covered me like a blanket

I had my eyes downcast when a nightgown hit me and you tell me to shower and wear it. You tell me you have thongs for my feet and that I can follow you around as you knew I was yours. You say my real name and I am surprise, had you gotten that out of my mind as you drove me wild with the need for sex. I didn’t want to call you Ron; I hated you for making me act like a slut. You reminded me that you intended to impregnate me as you led me to the shower. I scrubbed myself hard trying to get your scent off of my body. I dried myself off and then you put the nightgown on me yourself

You tell me to go with you and I am horrified that my friend Catwoman is now here and Underwire would have her. I wanted to smack your face as you said you wanted to take her but would not disrespect me. I was beside myself as I knew she had come to help me and now she would be used and abused like I have been. I want to smack the smirk off of your face as you lead me to the control room to watch Catwoman’s capture.

“Catwoman is hot but I like blonds. I have my prize. You are the best Kara.” I look at you as if you are mad when you say I am the best.
Old 02-13-2009, 08:52 PM   #35
RLA68
Banned

I watch as my friend Underwire goes to capture CatWoman.

“You know he has that under control. I think we need some time alone.” I say and pull Supergirl as I walk toward the jet plane.

I toss her inside and then chain her to a bar. I go and grab a couple of suit cases and return. Then I start up the jet plane and fly out of the secret lair.

“I think it is high time that we had some good alone time together Kara. We need to go somewhere that would be good for you to raise my children.” I state and smirk.

“I did leave Underwire a message that the place was all his. Have fun with Catwoman and whomever. I need my time alone with you.” I say and laugh.

We finally reach a remote ranch type place in Montana. I land in another secret type lair. I take my suitcases and put in the house then come back release you. I lead you upstairs.
“Tomorrow I will take you shopping. For normal clothes. You need to put on your disguise or whatever.” I say and command.

“For now…drop to your little whore knees and take off that nightgown and pleasure me.” I say and focus my mental power to make you horny and hot.

Last edited by RLA68; 02-13-2009 at 09:06 PM.
Old 02-13-2009, 10:47 PM   #36
rvplymates
Banned

My hand goes to my throat as I watch Underwire stalking Cat Woman when suddenly you turn to me and say he has it together and we need some time alone. You pull me along to a jet and toss me inside. You chain me to a bar and leave me. I look around for some way to escape but I am too weak to break the chain. What is wrong with me I think, where is my strength?

You come back with suitcases and take off and you taught me about having good alone time and finding a place that would be good for me and to raise our children. I didn’t want to have your children, I wanted my freedom. You told me you left Underwire a message to have fun with Cat Woman and I wanted to break you in two but I felt too weak to even protect myself.

You landed the jet and brought the suitcases out of it and I tugged on the chain but could not break it. When you came back you released me and grabbed my arm and dragged me to the new hideout. You led me up the stairs and tell me tomorrow you were going to take me shopping for normal clothing and I would have to put on my disguise. “Now how am I going to do that, I have no clothing of my own here.

“For now…drop to your little whore knees and take off that nightgown and pleasure me.” Your mental power made me hot and horny and I saw what you wanted me to do and my stomach turned but I still sank to my knees as you dropped your pants and set down. I walked on my knees toward you and to the disgusting act you were making me do.

My clit felt like you were rubbing it and I groaned as my hand wrapped around your cock. I tried to fight my mouth opening as I began to use my lips on the head of your cock. I munched on it gently as my tongue snaked out and licked the top of it. I moved around the circumference of it as my tongue lapped at it giving you pleasure. A drop of pre-cum developed on your little slit and you forced me with your mind to lick it away.

I groaned as I opened my mouth wider and allowed my lips to stretch around your cock. I found myself going down your cock, my tongue licking it from all angles as I met your mound I groaned and began the track back up it sucking it gently as my own arousal grew and you forced me to like what you were making me do. I went down and up your cock over and over again as my tongue licked and sucked. Then you gave me a new direction and I groaned as I dipped my head and drew you round hardened ball into my mouth as I licked it wildly. I did that for awhile until you mentally told me to suck the other one and I let the first ball go and sucked in the other one. I sucked it for awhile and then you told me in my head to hold both of them in my hand and go suck the cock some more.

I gently took the two balls in my hand and squeezed gently as I moved to your cock and raced faster down your cock licking it wildly and going up it I sucked it roughly. I soon felt the throbbing of your cock but I continued to go down and up faster and rougher until the I feel it throb in my mouth and I want to pull away as your cock explodes its load into my mouth and you make me swallow and swallow as you mind makes me cum over and over.