Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-20-2008, 07:02 PM   #81
TirithIre

TirithIre has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to TirithIre Send a message via MSN to TirithIre

She was taken up directly to his office... she seeing him sitting behind his desk, as he looked up, she could see a mix of curiosity and anger cross his face, before he did shake his head.

" I told him to put it in... but by the looks of it... it looks more like he rammed it in... and after the pampering you had... come here Lynn."

He gently cooed... though his eyes did not broach any type of argument from her... she could see him open a drawer, before he took out what looked like a bottle of lube, not to mention a string of what appeared to be differently sized beads.
TirithIre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:13 PM   #82
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn looked down at the floor as she made a great effort to walk over to him with that thing in her ass. She blamed him too for thinking of such a thing. She knew she could not complain because now she was convinced he wanted her to be hurt. She was extremely quiet as he took out a bottle of something and some beads. She peeked at the beads and dropped her eyes again.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:15 PM   #83
TirithIre

He noticed the look in her eyes... and even as she submitted without question... he took a moment to look her over, before he nodded to himself ever so gently.

" That is better, I do trust that Misha took good care of you?" He asked with a smile, though he rolled back and pointing to the desk he gently cooed. " Remove those offending clothes, and bend over the desk... let's see just how much damage your stupid husband did."

He cooed, watching her rather expectantly.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:22 PM   #84
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Lynn removed her clothing slowly not wanting him to touch the thing in her ass, it hurt enough as it was and he would probably hurt her more. Soon she had everything off but her undies and just stood there looking at him. "Please, don't hurt me any more."
Old 06-20-2008, 07:26 PM   #85
TirithIre

For once, she saw a shocked look cross his face, as if he was surprised... he shook his head. " Turn, around Lynn, take off your panties, and bend, over, the, desk." He didn't seem to broach argument, and yet there was something interesting to him. She knew, if he had wanted to, she would already be screaming in agony, but here he was, seemingly only interested in seeing her bend over his desk... for what... why was he making he do this... such questions went unanswered... for now.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:31 PM   #86
rvplymates
Banned

She trembled in fear as he gave his orders, but found it strange that he just didn't force her over the desk and rip her panties off her. She obediently did what he told her too. She slipped her panties down and let them drop to the floor as she stepped out of them and bent over the desk, grabbing hold of the edge getting ready to scream in pain.
Old 06-20-2008, 07:34 PM   #87
TirithIre

He stood behind her for a moment, his eyes roaming over her ass.. and yet as they found the toy so brutally forced into her... he shook his head with a slight sigh. " Some just do not know how to do it." He cooed, before she could feel him dripping the lube around the toy... before he began to ever so gently twist it... the lube taking 'ahold' and making her ass more easily accomidate the huge thing... and yet, he gently was pulling it out... she feeling no need to scream, he wasn't doing anything to her really!
Old 06-20-2008, 07:44 PM   #88
rvplymates
Banned

She could feel relief as he added lub to the plug that was rammed into her ass. She was surprised he was so gentle as he moved it out of her. He remarked that some people just did not know how to do it and she wondered why it had to be done. He seemed to hesitate, deciding what he would do to her now she supposed as she felt a big relief as he slowly manipulated it.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:36 PM   #89
TirithIre

He could see her quivering as he first touched the toy... and he could not blame her at all, not with the way it was looking so red and sore... and yet as he worked it slowly out of her... she felt him remove it completly... though she was not left alone.. instead, his strong hands pushed her ass cheecks apart, before she could feel his rough tongue licking at her ass, he swivelling the chair so his knees forced hers to spread, not that it would really be all that hard with what he was doing to her, he licked around her rosebud... tasting the combination of banana flavoured lube and her own body's musky taste, as well as the aroma... she felt him hold her open, Lynn receiving her first reaming from a man she hated!
Old 06-21-2008, 10:56 PM   #90
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn groaned as he took the thing out all together. The relief she felt almost made her cry but then she felt him spread her cheeks and she thought no please not that. She thought he was about to press his huge shaft into her ass and she did not think she could take that. His legs spread her legs open further and she shook as she felt something wet against her rose bud. She groaned as she realized it was his tongue pressing into her ass. It felt strangely good but the thought of it made her face burn. She would never have thought a man would want to do this to her or that she would enjoy it. He was relentless in his ministries to her ass and Lynn groaned in pleasure forgeting for a while that this was a man she was suppose to hate.
Old 06-21-2008, 10:59 PM   #91
TirithIre

He felt her trembling... and though he had given her truly rhymn and reason to hate him... he still mentally shook his head seeing her shaking... though in a sense this 'brutality' was not his own fault, it was her husbands lack of experience and willingness. The flat of his tongue continued to play over her asshole... licking and rubbing, teasing though she could feel finally as he stiffened his tongue it gently piered her ass slightly, he planting his mouth upon her ass, and truly devouring her with it!
Old 06-21-2008, 11:19 PM   #92
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn felt her sex release fluid and was amazed that she was turned on by his actions. His tongue was amazing as it worked her rosebud and then suddenly his tongue pressed into her ass and his mouth opened to devourer the area of her ass that he was probing. She moaned forgetting everything but the pleasure he was giving her and reached back with her hands to stroke his face gently, grateful for his ministries and feeling something quite the opposite of hate. It was the first time she touched him in affection and she knew he had taken notice of it as he worked her ass a bit harder.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #93
TirithIre

His head and hair were pressed against the globes of her ass... and yet even as he felt her stroking his hair he smiled slightly to himself, before he did work on her hole a bit harder, his tongue pluging in and out even as he groaned to himself though he slid one hand over her pussy... his fingers stroking her whettened petals.. though he parted them to find her clit, the sparks flying were delightful... she could feel him groan in desire, her arousal only turning HIM on even more. Hence he continued, torturing her with pleasure, driving her mad with delight... showing her just how good it could feel to do as she was told and obey!
Old 06-22-2008, 12:05 AM   #94
rvplymates
Banned

She groaned louder as his fingers stroked her sex befor pressing his fingers against her clit. She went wild bucking against his hand as his mouth devoured her ass. Her hands never left him as his his fingers entered her channel making her buck in pleasure. She moved her hips faster coming close to a climax. She groaned loudly as he worked her faster and faster until her body jerked and she came. His mouth sucked up her juices and pushed her even further into passion.
Old 06-23-2008, 02:17 PM   #95
TirithIre

He did indeed slide his mouth down, his goatee tickling her clit even as he licked her cum, his fingers worked her withins... even as he looked to her though he groaned in utter delight, though he pushed his mouth against her pussy, his tongue lashed her swollen lips as he moved his hand around her hips, she could feel as he pulled her back her breasts dragged slightly across the wooden desk... before she felt him dribbling more lube over her asshole... he reached out, still devouring her pussy he firmly began working the anal beads in even as he kept her pleasure building higher and higher!
Old 06-23-2008, 08:57 PM   #96
rvplymates
Banned

His lips and mouth were driving her wild as he worked his tongue around her lips. She felt him drag her across the desk, her breasts dragging slightly. She groaned as he lubed her ass and licked and sucked her pussy. She could feel him filling her ass with something that added to the pleasure he was giving her. She closed her eyes and groaned loudly, "Yes, that feels good". Her body released more fluid and he lapped it up and made her groan again.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:02 PM   #97
TirithIre

He smirked to himself.. he was turning her basically against her husband. He had been the one to tell him to fill her ass with the buttplug.. but he hadn't told him to fuck her... and even now, as he worked the beads slowly into her ass, he was showing her just how much better he could make her feel... his cock throbbing within his pants, but he was enjoying the taste of her... so even as he devoured her, his fingers slammed into her cunt, even as his other hand continued to work her ass full... the lube made everything smoother, his technique was working, turning her into nothing more then a needy slut of a woman.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:11 PM   #98
rvplymates
Banned

The pleasure was amazing and I responded to every touch. I groaned as you worked at my ass, not knowing what you were doing only feeling the pleasure of your mouth, tongue and even your teeth. I felt you fingers adding to my pleasure as you sawed into my channel. I groaned loudly as I realized I had never felt so much passion before in my life.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:16 PM   #99
TirithIre

Even as I looked to your body, seeing the way that your hips were bucking up towards my face... my mouth was clamped fully to your pussy's lips, my teeth grazing as I licked your folds, driving your own passions even higher. Taking ahold of another bead, I began to push it... my eyes were right at the level of your ass.. you knew I could see your ass opening as I worked another bead, this one larger into your tight anus, even as I probed your hole with my pointed finger though, you could feel as I curled it it rubbing your g-spot, and I smirked as I saw your entire body shudder, knowing that I had you now.
Old 06-23-2008, 09:28 PM   #100
rvplymates
Banned

Your hot mouth on my pussy lips was driving me wild and through the passion I felt something bigger go up my ass. I did not know what you were doing but it felt so good. I felt you finger inside my channel and you curled it somehow and his a spot within me that made me cum instantly. Oh, the cum flowed out of me drenching your desk but you did not care as you held me in place though my body was quaking.