Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-04-2006, 12:46 PM   #1
cumonme

cumonme has initial reputation
Default My crappy date. M/F, nc, rape, anal, pain

I woke up and couldn’t move.
My date had turned into a nightmare.

It had started nicely enough; the tall black man named Ben and I had shared a lovely dinner and all manner of educated conversation. He was university educated and worked in the city in a job high paying enough for him to be driving a Porsche. He was over 6 feet tall, slim but well-built, and handsome without being gorgeous.

When I arrived at the restaurant I suddenly felt really under-dressed. Ben had turned up in a grey expensive-looking suit and silk designer tie (I didn’t even KNOW they made designer ties), with black shoes polished until they gleamed.

I, however, was wearing a strapless aqua boob tube with no bra underneath, a short black miniskirt, and aqua strappy sandals. The clothes and shoes were all a couple of years old; I was still at university and my part-time retail job didn’t pay enough to cover more than the basics.

I suppose I looked a bit slutty. My tits are bigger now than they were a few years ago and the top was a bit tight – I’m still the tiny, petite brunette I was as a 15 year old, except now I have large, perky breasts with constantly-erect dark nipples, and a fine thatch of black pubic hair that I keep ruthlessly manicured. I’m only just 18, and Ben is 38. I have a thing for older men.

We shared a couple of drinks. We’d met a few weeks before at a friend’s birthday party and had gotten along really well. After a few drinks we were sharing very personal stories about each other, and having a grand time. After my third margarita I began to feel really ill. I’m so tiny that I really can’t handle my alcohol at all, but this seemed worse than just a drunk feeling… I felt so dizzy that I could hardly stay on my chair. I hung my head and my silky brown hair swung in my face – and in my soup.

Ben had fixed a concerned look on his face and had signalled the waiter for the check. The last thing I remember him saying to me was that he was going to put me in a cab. He had led me out the front door of the restaurant, supporting me almost totally in his strong arms. I sank gratefully into him and, I can only assume, passed out.

Now I was somewhere completely unfamiliar. Face down, on a bed. My hands were tied behind my back, and there was a gag in my mouth. My legs were free, and I kicked in a panic, trying to manoeuvre myself into a position where I could see where I was. I had little room to move, however, and all I could see was the bed head and enough of the room to know I was in a hotel of some kind.

“Hey, baby.” Ben’s smooth voice behind me. I heard bedsprings creak as the weight of him settled on the bed behind me. I screamed into my gag, and it came out as a muffled, inconsequential whimper.
I couldn’t see him at all, but I could feel him kneeling between my splayed legs. He stroked my naked flesh with his large hands, smoothing his fingers down my back, running his hands across my ass over and over again, dipping a finger into my pussy and out again.

“Mmm, you’re so adorable” he said, “just a tiny girl, helpless for the taking.”
I swore at him around the gag. I felt so angry with him! I love sex as much as the next girl, but this? This was taking me and my choices right out of the picture. I loathed the idea of being someone’s sex slave, made to submit, given no choice.

Also, I was afraid of being hurt. I was terrified that Ben was in fact a serial killer and was about to cut me into little pieces or something. I’d never felt so powerless before and I really, really hated it.
He ran his hand down my spine, tickling my skin and making me tingle even as I was feeling disgusted and frightened.

“I’m going to fuck you so hard you’re going to see stars, little girl,” He said in a dark, thick voice. “You’ve never seen a cock as big as mine, baby. It’s going to hurt, but you’re going to end up liking it.”

And with that he positioned himself behind me, cock head at the entrance to my wet cunt. I tried to wriggle out of the way but he had me fast; before I knew it he was buried to the hilt inside me, thrusting hard, making me gasp with shock. It was a very large, thick cock. It filled me up. It didn’t exactly hurt, but I was a very small girl and it stretched me as far as I could go.
I couldn’t help but respond. My mind floated back to a Women’s Studies class I had had last semester – they had said that raped women’s bodies sometimes respond to their rapists’ touch. They can become aroused and even orgasm as they are being raped, but it doesn’t mean that it is not a traumatising and unwelcome experience.

My cunt was so hot, so wet. I was pushing back in rhythm to Ben’s fevered thrusts, he was moaning and running his hands over my body, taking my hair in one hand and pulling hard on it, driving my head backwards, while smacking my ass with his other hand. He was using me hard, riding me like an animal, and while I was still afraid and angry, my body was telling me to cum, and cum hard.

I screamed into my gag as my cunt contracted around Ben’s huge cock. Wave after delicious wave of pleasure suffused my body, and as I finished the strongest orgasm of my life, Ben stiffened, groaned, and came inside my pussy, filling it with hot semen that I could feel dribbling out of me.
“Honey, oh God. You came. You fucking slut. I knew you’d love this.” Ben was lying on top of me, grunting into my ear, his cock a wet flopping thing on my back as he knelt over me.

I couldn’t respond, so I lay there, feeling exhausted both physically and emotionally. Ben laid on top of me for a few minutes, his breathing slowly coming under control, his cock growing soft. I lay helpless under him, feeling crushed by this big man, and feeling my pussy throbbing steadily as it recovered from the mind-blowing orgasm I’d just experienced.

“Do you feel conflicted?” Ben asked me. I didn’t move a muscle. “I’ve raped dozens of women, honey, and most of them have cum just as hard as you have. You’ve just been violated and used by someone you hardly know, and I understand that you might be angry at me right now. I get off on your anger, though. I get off on the desire you’re fighting against, even now. All I have to do is touch you and you’re dripping wet again.” He reached around and softly squeezed my nipple. I groaned into my gag. The bastard was right; I was sopping wet.

“I also get off on pain.” He paused, and let the words sink in. I whimpered into my gag and flailed my legs helplessly. Great, this is where he cuts me into little pieces.

He knelt above me and rolled me over so my hands lay above my head, still bound. He got some more ties and spent the next few minutes trussing me up like a turkey. My legs were now spread very wide and tied to each end of the bed head. He’d put a few pillows under my ass so my cunt & ass were completely open and vulnerable to him. I could not move a muscle, and I was very uncomfortable. Luckily as I’d done yoga since a young teenager, I was very flexible, but it still sucked. Tears formed in my eyes as he grinned down at me, white teeth against a black face.

“I’m hard again, sweetheart.” He knelt by my pussy and ass and rubbed his cock in the combined pussy juice and man juice that was still trickling out of me. I could feel it, all right. Huge, thick, veined cock, hard again – just as hard if not harder than before.

“Pain.” He said, and put his cock at the entrance to my ass. I rolled my eyes hysterically and moaned into the gag, trying to voice my fears, babbling stupidly. I’d never had ANYTHING up there. Nothing at all. His cock would split me in two. I fought against my restraints but didn’t manage to move even an inch.

I was about five times more powerless than I’d been before. I couldn’t comprehend it. I was terrified and crying.

“Oh yes, baby. Cry for me. Such a poor, sweet little slut.” Ben was crooning at me now, rubbing his cock against my tight little balloon knot, trying to slip that fucking enormous dick into my tiny little asshole.

“Mmmmmmmmnnnooo mmmmmmmnuurggh!” I was entreating him to show mercy, although it came out as babble. Damn gag!

He kept pushing his cock head at my ass, pushing, pressing, seeking entry. Finally the head of his cock slipped in, and I screamed hoarsely around the gag, screamed like a cornered rabbit. Oh God, the pain!

He paused before continuing, giving my poor little body scant seconds to get used to this invasion of flesh. Slipped a little deeper inside me. And then deeper. All the while I moaned and screamed and groaned and sobbed. I’d never felt such agony in my life.

He slipped his cock all the way into me, and sighed softly. “Ohhh.. yeah. God. Baby.” He started thrusting, and I was in so much pain I was seeing white lights in front of my eyes. I guess he told me at the start of the rape that I’d be seeing stars.

He pumped his grotesquely huge cock in and out of my ass, progressively getting harder and faster, ripping me apart, tearing me in two, fucking me so hard I thought I was going to pass out. He fucked me for ages before he finally came. I felt hot cum spurting deep into my body, as he breathlessly told me what a fucking slut I was. He stayed inside me, cock rapidly shrinking inside my poor battered asshole, whispering to me in a low, satisfied growl what a dirty girl I was, what a little fucking slut I was, how good my ass felt around his cock, and all manner of disgusting things.

Finally he pulled out of me, and untied my legs from the bed head, tying my ankles together so I could lie out straight. I lay on the bed, my hands still tied together, my gag still in place, but at least I could stretch out my legs. My ass throbbed painfully, in interesting counterpoint to the throbbing of my recently fucked pussy.

He’d left the room. I heard the shower in the bathroom, and a few minutes later, he returned naked and fresh.

“Honey, that was so fucking intense.” He was grinning at me proudly. “I fucked you good, didn’t I?”

I glared at him.

”Oh, you didn’t like that?” he mocked gently. “Tough shit, baby. There’s more where that came from, don’t you worry. I just called a couple of friends of mine. They’ll be here in half an hour or so – one or two of them have cocks even bigger than mine, baby. I should warn you about them – they’re not gentle like me!”

I moaned into my gag and closed my eyes, waiting for the night to be over.

Last edited by cumonme; 05-04-2006 at 12:50 PM.
cumonme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 12:53 PM   #2
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I enjoyed that, ta our kid, it were bostin
must put some more tissues on my shopping list
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2006, 02:01 AM   #3
Emily Johnson
Opinionated Bitch

Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Emily Johnson has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Emily Johnson Send a message via Yahoo to Emily Johnson

Very, Very Hot!
Emily Johnson is offline   Reply With Quote