Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-16-2009, 02:51 AM   #1
shiyuki

Default The Invaders from the East (Need vicim)

I'm removing posts

Last edited by shiyuki; 03-16-2011 at 02:41 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:02 AM   #2
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here I am standing around a nearly destroyed village with lots of men killed. I am a low-ranking recruit but with high-ranking taste. None of the victims look too happy but I look great surrounded by chaos. Women on the left and right are getting raped and sometimes gang-raped. Sometimes I'd tilt my head to the side with my cap on to see some action and I get big smiling responses back to me from my comrades. I lift my head up and then down to acknowledge him.

In that moment, I see a woman running into the forest with a comrade I was just talking to before our raid. He's chasing after a woman and disappears into the forest. I follow.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #3
shiyuki

I'm removing posts

Last edited by shiyuki; 03-16-2011 at 02:42 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:43 PM   #4
Sweetlips88

Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sweetlips88 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to Sweetlips88 Send a message via MSN to Sweetlips88

Mizuki runs through the streets being chased by a soldier, her breath quickening at the sound of his armor clanging with every step he took. She looked behind her to see him gaining on her, gasping at the suprise she looks around quickly to find an escape. She was wearing a chinese dress, being the princess of China and all. Her mother forced her to this village to punish her and because she took advantage of her royalty and her riches, so her mother and father sent her away so she could realize what life with no money and no protection would be like to try and harden her.

The guard came close reaching out with his head, Mizuki shrieked struggling to pull away to tear the dress of to reveal a thin, semi-transparent long white dress underneath. She threw a kick at the man to connect with his groin knocking the strong, tall muscular man to his knees to garner an escape. She race through the streets seeing all the women being raped, she was fortunate in her escape.

Mizuki cuts down an alley and hid herself behind a large set of dumpsters and curled up to hide herself, she hoped she wouldnt be found.

And So She Waited...

Last edited by Sweetlips88; 06-20-2009 at 05:51 PM. Reason: POST CHANGED
Sweetlips88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2009, 02:50 AM   #5
AWDracer
Self-exiled

AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AWDracer has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sorry for the late reply.

As I grabbed hold of her, and used that excuse to fondle her, my buddy started to finger her and rub her in a circular motion. She twisted and turned as she mumbled in protest. While being tied to a tree, she had nowhere to go, but everything to experience.
AWDracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:18 PM   #6
pbi

pbi has initial reputation

When my friend saw me get off he came closer and opened his trousers which fell upto his knees. He was in a hurry which was unnecessary as all will to oppose her rape was gone and Mizuki had submitted to her fate,her thighes was stained with her blood as she pressed her legs together. The princess was completely dis-heveled, her clothes torn reaveling her silken while skin as she sobbed at her mis-fortune. This turned me on, he approached her quickly and pushed his foot between her legs and looked down at her, now sitting up
pbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 06:26 PM   #7
pbi

pbi has initial reputation

He had a errection as he brought his penis closer to her lips bending down and holdin her face beween his hand as he pulled her towards him. She resisited in revulsion. It was extremly funny but sad to see her come to this pass. The most beautiful woman in the province had lost her virginity and now was facing abuse from this worthless bastard. He was angry at her resistance and pulled he hard pushing her arms away from her chest and pinching her nipples,she squealed and pushed, but he was too strong for her a moment later he was on top of her and I could see her legs open and spread
pbi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2009, 06:25 PM   #8
Sara-Nicole

Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)Sara-Nicole Level 3 (300+)

As I was running away from the chaos from the village, I overheard a woman screaming somewhere. If the woman had been screaming within the city, I wouldn't have stopped to check but since this was in the middle of a forest, the nosier side of me kicked in. I followed the sounds and it grew louder and louder. I saw a couple of men there, but by then, I had made too much noise.
Sara-Nicole is offline   Reply With Quote