Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #41
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dollface

Cat shuddered as he pawed as her body. Every little thing about him was reprehensible to her. The Admiral had taken everything from her, and she knew that no matter what happened—even if she was freed and spent her entire life in blissful happiness—she would never be able to forget this moment: the pain, the helplessness, and the way his eyes looked at her—reveling in her misery as he dominated her. That was the worst thing about the rape, knowing that, unlike a nightmare she could just wake up from, she could never leave the memories of her rape behind.

She could feel his manhood begin to swell, but, being inexperienced, had no idea what that meant other than inflicting more agony upon her as her battered pussy was forced to accommodate him even further. He crushed his lips against hers, and though she swung her head from side to side in an attempt to free herself, his tongue forced its way into her mouth. A warming sensation spread though her lower abdomen—at first, Cat had no idea what caused it, but her eyes widened in dismay when she realized that he was filling her with his seed. “No! No!” She tried to scream, terrified that on top of everything else, she would also be impregnated with the Admiral’s hell spawn. But it was no use.

Her eyes brimmed with fresh tears and the rage blossoming inside her began to grow. Some dark part of her mind screamed in primal fury. She wanted to hurt him, to make him pay—consequences be damned. Cat bit down on the Admiral’s tongue as hard as she could, tasting blood but refusing to let go.
Dollface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #42
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

He had already come inside the girl when it happened. To say he was stunned by it would be the grossest of understatements. She had bitten his tongue. He had forced it into her mouth and she bit it with everything she had, actually drawing a bit of blood in the process. If his reactions hadn't been so reflexively severe, she might have even chopped off the tip of it instead of doing the minor damage she did.

His hand, knuckle extended, lashed out at her temple and slammed into it so hard that he was afraid by her reaction that he had cracked her skull and killed her instantly. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her mouth flew open from the blow, then she stopped moving. He slid hios limp cock out of her and rubbed his tongue, saw blood and balled his fist again in rage, preparing to punch her again. Then he thought the better of it. Another punch like that would surely kill her or at least cause permanent damage. Plus, she was already unconcious so she wouldn't even feel it. And he now desperately wanted her to feel whatever came next.

When Cat awakened, she was on a cot in a cage. She had been dressed in a pair of man's pants, but they were very tight and cut obscenely short and her ass cheeks peeked out from the back of them. Likewise, she had on a man's undershirt, but it was so ripped and torn it barely covered her breasts to the bottom of her nipples. The clothes were dingy and tattered, but her flesh smelled clean and perfumed as if she'd been bathed in her unconciousness.

As she sat up, her head still throbbing from the blow, she felt a heavy metal collar fastened to her throat. It was padded with fur, but locked on quite securely with a strong pad lock and it had a loop that was attached to a long thick iron chain that led out of the cage into the room the cage sat in.

The room itself seemed to be another storage hold, but this one was huge in comparison to the first room she had been held in. It had bunks and devices used for torture throughout; there was a pillory, a whipping post, and sunlight streamed in through the barred windows illuminating a crackling fire with branding irons heating in it.

No one else was in the room, but there were more cages- all of them locked and empty- lining the walls. This was the brig. On the floor of her cell sat a metal plate of meat and potatoes all chopped as cooke in savoury sauces. There was no knife or fork to be seen though. Not that she could use one if it was there. Her hands were bound behind her.
Old 06-02-2009, 03:46 PM   #43
Dollface
Privileged Member

Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dollface has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Everything seemed to hurt as she stirred into wakefulness, especially her throbbing head and abused pussy. The memories of what the Admiral had done to her came pouring back, filling her with anguish as a small sob escaped her. She looked down at the rags that barely clothed her body and shuddered. The savages! How dare they treat her in this manner, as if she were some sort of slave! Why, they had even collared her again! As if she were a dog or a… a slave! Cat sat up, bringing her knees to her chin in an attempt to shield her too-exposed body from view as she surveyed her surroundings; panic beginning to over take her when she saw the instruments of torture that were scattered around outside the cage—including some brands which were being heated by the fire. She stared at them in horror. Surely these brutes were not planning on branding her as if she was a horse? No, no… The brands had to be for something else.

Tearing her eyes away from the branding irons, she caught sight of the plate of food placed within reach. The meat and potatoes did certainly look inviting, and Cat heard her stomach growl as she realized that she hadn’t eaten in at least a day. But… What was this? No utensils? Of course, with her hands bound, she wouldn’t be able to use them anyway, but why put the food in the cell with her unless… Unless they expected her to eat like a dog. A scowl spread across her face as her stomach rumbled again. No. She could deal with hunger, but Cat refused to succumb to such indignities. Why—. Her thoughts trailed off as she heard the echo of heavy footsteps approaching her cage. Casting herself down, she closed her eyes, pretending that she was still asleep.
Old 06-05-2009, 12:10 AM   #44
EvilJ
Privileged Member

EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)EvilJ has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Admiral stood outside her cage and looked in. It had been hours and the girl was still asleep. That would have to end. He had plans for her. he turned to the man beside him and spoke.

"Wake her. Feed her. Then call me." He said plainly.

The man responded. "Might I-"

Before the man could finish his words, the Admiral cut him off. "You may do nothing. This one is mine. She has made herself my personal project. Unbind her hands but give her no utensils. If she refuses to eat you may find your pleasures in her pain, but her body is mine. Is that understood?"

"Yes sir", the man responded. "I can only hope that she sees fit to resist her meal."

Both men chuckled and the cell opened. Cat feigned sleep and felt her hands being unbound. Blood rushed to her fingers. Then she heard the cell close again.

"Leave no marks, though", the Admiral warned.

"Then how may I discipline her? Should she resist?"

"That is hardly my concern. I have a ship to run and we have a rendezvous with a ship that is aimed for her home country full of fat rich men and their soft women. If any of them survive that meeting, I'll give you one."

The Admiral left and the man was alone with her. He picked up the chain and yanked it hard to "wake" her.

"Get up and eat, whore. Wake up if you know what is good for you."
Old 06-05-2009, 07:21 PM   #45
Dollface
Privileged Member

"You may do nothing. This one is mine. She has made herself my personal project.” Cat heard the Admiral say. All at once she felt a surge of mixed emotions—on one hand, she wasn’t about to be raped again, and on the other, the thought of being forced to endure another meeting with the Admiral filled her with dread.

The cell was opened and Cat, in a fit of panic, contemplated bursting off the cot and making a break for the open cage. But it wouldn’t do her any good, she knew. They would easily catch her, and with her hands tied behind her back she had no way of defending herself. But instead of doing something horrible to her, Cat felt her hands being released from their bonds. The surge of blood and feeling was almost enough to make her cry out but she stifled the sound.

What she heard next caused her heart to pound in her chest with anger: they would be attacking one of the ships bound for her homeland. The passengers would undoubtedly be people who had been born and raised in her country, rather than transplanted citizens that had arrived only after her country had been conquered. A single tear rolled down her cheek, causing her heart to pound harder, though in her position it was probably impossible for the two men to see it. There was nothing she could do to stop them, she knew. It was the helplessness that enraged her more than anything.

The Admiral left, and Cat could hear the sound of chain links clinking together as the other man picked up the “leash” before yanking it in one sharp, hard motion. Cat would have screamed in surprise, but the air was temporarily forced from her throat as she tumbled to the ground next to the dish. Gathering herself, Cat folded her legs underneath her and folded her arms to cover the exposed part of her breasts, glaring at the brute who had forced her from the cot.

“I’m not a whore,” she said icily, then glanced down at the delicious-looking food. “I don’t see a fork. How am I supposed to eat this without utensils?”
Old 06-06-2009, 03:07 AM   #46
EvilJ
Privileged Member

"I’m not a whore,” she said icily, then glanced down at the delicious-looking food. “I don’t see a fork. How am I supposed to eat this without utensils?”

The man she looked at with spite was huge and fat and covered in what looked like soot. When she spoke, he smiled and his teeth- those he still had- were a dark yellow. He slowly wrapped her chain around his arm, pulling her closer with each turn, lifting her higher and towards him. Soon she was on her toes and being nearly hung by the leash. His huge arm barely seemed to tense from the weight of her and her body pressed to the bars. With a simple twist of his wrist, he lifted her by her throat, hanging her, choking her and her toes scrambled for the ground that was no longer within their reach. He held her there for long seconds as she felt her life being drained from her. Then, he lowered her enough that her feet were on the ground again. He held the chain and watched her gasp in life-giving air. Her body shook before him and he stroked his cock through his pants with his free hand. His cloudy eyes were wild with lust and he reached into the pants and grabbed his cock, yanking it. Then he pulled her high again, hanging her once more. His hand left his cock long enough to reach behind her and paw her ass through the bars. He smiled and moaned then grabbed his cock again.

Lowering her, he watched as she grabbed the bars, preparing to be lifted again. His hand snaked in and grabbed her tit and she grabbed his wrist with both hands, trying to fend him off. That's when he lifted her again and started masturbating. His fetid breath washed over her face, all rotting teeth and sour meat. The smell made her sick and she feared it would be the last smell that would welcome her. Once more, he lowered her.

"Understand me." He said. "You are what I say you are. The Admiral has given you to me. I own you now" An obvious lie, but he had assumed she was asleep.

"You will eat. You will use the utensils God gave you; your hands. If you don't eat... now... I will either open this cell and pull you out and hurt you as I see fit or I will continue to play this game-" He lifted her again "-until I grow bored and let you die."

He lowered her to her feet.
Old 06-06-2009, 03:16 PM   #47
Dollface
Privileged Member

Cat clawed at the sturdy collar as she was hoisted into the air again, her blue eyes bulging with fear and pain as her small, pale body writhed in the air, slender legs kicking impotently in the air, her body desperate for oxygen. Again, she was lowered, and she grasped the bars of the cage, gulping down air as she glared at the man before her.

His threats were empty, Cat knew. He couldn’t leave any marks on her—much less kill her for fear of angering the Admiral. But she was unused to such cruel treatment and the prospect of enduring another hanging was unbearable. As soon as she got her breath back, she meekly walked over to the plate of food and sat down next to it. Her appetite was gone, and she felt absolutely humiliated—less than human even—as she delicately picked up a piece of chicken with one hand and ate it in as elegant a manner as she could muster. Her back was to the putrid brute outside the cage, she didn’t want him to take any more pleasure in his victory than necessary.

The young countess ate until she felt as if her stomach would burst, but there was still a good deal of food left on her plate. Whirling around, she flung the plate with all her strength against the bars of the cage in a fit of fury. “Are you happy, you bastard?” She yelled, using a word that would have undoubtedly caused her late mother to faint in shock if she had ever heard it uttered from her own daughter’s mouth. Sauce splattered on the man and food rained on the floor as the plate clattered loudly to the ground.
Old 06-12-2009, 12:24 AM   #48
EvilJ
Privileged Member

The man actually looked disappointed for some reason. Without knowing it, Cat had robbed him of what he had hoped to be hours of entertainment. He had planned to bring her to the point of death over and over while pumping his cock into his hand from the twisted thrill. By cooperating, she had left him with nothing. He silently reached through the bars and took the plate, then left, grumbling in some ancient language.

Hours passed by and Cat was left alone. She had the occassional visitor; a young sailor had furnished her with a large sink of water to clean herself and another had bought her more food, otherwise there was no one. She could hear the sounds from the upper decks, but couldn't really tell what was going on. It seemed almost as if the Admiral had forgotten her and left her there to languish. Then, early in the evening, she heard the dreadful sounds of battle.

She could hear the screams of men and women and knew exactly what was happening. The ship the Admiral had spoken of- the one headed for her country- was being attacked. It was obvious the king had given these savages the coordinates so that any still faithful to her family would be slain or worse. His plan would now be complete. All vestiges of opposition were now gone.

The screams were horrible and the slaughter pitched. These people were unarmed and genteel. They had no way of fighting such brutes. It went on for hours. Finally, the sounds died downand she could see the smoke and fire of another ship through her window against the ink black sky. A deathly silence settled in the room and more time passed.

Then she heard the sound of boots in the hallway accompanied by raucous drunken laughter. The door burst open and men poured in, dragging fair-skinned delicate women; all of the hapless maids bound with their hands behind them and gagged with cloth torn from their own once-fine gowns. The women looked around the dungeon in abject terror and screamed against their gags, but were only rewarded by being groped by the drunken crew. Most of the ladies were familiar to Cat. She had grown up with them.

The Admiral entered the room and held up a hand to silence the men. After a time, the noise died down and he commanded them to force the women to their knees in front of the pillory. A short fight later, that is where the women were, held by strong hands to the shoulders, throats or hair. He signalled for a few of the biggest men to come to him and gave them instructions. Two of them headed for Cat's cage and the third stoked the fire to the branding iron. The Admiral, meanwhile, addessed the captive women.

"Welcome aboard my vessel, ladies," he said with a sweeping bow."I'd like to thank you for the payment you gave me. Your jewels. Your gold. Let us call that the price of passage to your final destination. A pity your men did not make the trip."

All of the sailors laughed and jeered the women. They were still taking liberties with the maids as he spoke.

"As for your final destination, I shall tell you. There's a fine port where stock such as you shall fetch a hefty price. Soon you will warm the beds of those who are twice the men you just lost to the sea. There will be an auction. You will be stock." His eyes gleemed. "First, of course, my crew will enjoy your company." At this mention, there was another rousing cheer.he quieted the room once more.

"Of course, I suspect many of you will be less than willing. To help you, I have decided to show you a demonstration of what happens to those who resist my will. May I introduce you ladies to my personal harlot? Perhaps you know her"

The two men had, by now opened Cat's cage and grabbed her by her arms. They dragged her to the pillory and forced her head and hands into it and locked her there. Then they pulled her ankles into a metal manacle set. The Admiral walked over to her and petted her body like she was an animal and he continued speaking to the women.

"I also suspect you do not believe that this countess belongs to me. She seems so unwilling. So defiant. I have no proof that I own her. Perhaps you have a point..."

He snapped his fingers and the man handed him the branding iron. He winked at Cat and kissed her cheek, then walked behind her. She could feel his disgusting hand stroke her ass and push her ragged short pants up high over one cheek.

"Let me remedy that..."
Old 06-12-2009, 03:18 AM   #49
Dollface
Privileged Member

There was no end to Cat’s satisfaction as the fat man left with a grumble. She had certainly showed that savage! A smile crossed her features for what seemed like the first time in a very long time. In her imagination, the man had seen the error of his ways; had asked—no, pleaded—for the Admiral to let her, and the rest of the slaves go. The arrogant Admiral had even seen fit to help her claim back her kingdom, which would leave her brother to become king! Her family would be restored to its accustomed wealth and everything would go back to the way it was supposed to. She would even find a way to forget about the rape, and she would find a suitable man to marry and…

The first blood-curdling scream of a man falling prey to death sounded in her ears. Then another, and another. Squeezing her eyes shut, she scurried over to the cot and threw herself under the single, threadbare blanket that covered it, then covered her ears with her hands and tried to reflect on happier times. None came. Instead, Cat’s mind treated her to an endless parade of horrors. Men were disemboweled. Screaming women were raped. She plugged her ears all the tighter as tears squeezed their way out of her eyes, desperately trying to summon a single pleasant thought.

She was still under the blanket when the Admiral and his drunken cronies came. Through she could hear his all-too familiar voice, along with the screams of multiple women, and the jeers of rough men, she refused to come out from under the blanket, as if it would protect her from the horrors that lurked just beyond it. No, as long as she was underneath the protective shield of the blanket, Cat could pretend that she was alone and not the slave of some sadistic man—if he could truly be called that. But it wasn’t long before she was torn from her sanctuary, kicking and screaming all the way.

Despite her struggles, the two men easily managed to trap her in the stockades, where she was left to stare at the wide-eyed new captives. Silently, she willed them not to look at her indecent form—seeing her in indecent rags would be more than she could bear. But at the same time Cat had the rebellion to worry over—true, the new king would tell his subjects that the passengers of this particular ship had been lost at sea. But tongues had a way of wagging, and this wasn’t the first time that the women passengers of a ship had been suspected of being taken prisoner by savages such as this. In fact, her own mother had been aboard such one ship—and though Cat had prayed that her mother’s life had been spared in the past, now she hoped that her mother had been granted a swift death. Either way, even if anyone left in her home country was supportive of a rebellion, the rumors of the ship’s fate would leave them too terrified to have any part of it.

Cat wanted to scream when she saw the sailors groping her childhood friends, but as one of the men passed the Admiral the branding iron, she had more pressing concerns. “Don’t you dare touch me, you savage!” She shouted when she felt him stroke her backside a couple of times, as if reassuring an animal, before hiking up her already too-short pants. “No! Please! I beg of you! Don’t do this!” Cat shrieked in a panicked voice. Even from a couple feet away she could already feel the intense heat of the brand…
Old 06-12-2009, 12:22 PM   #50
EvilJ
Privileged Member

“No! Please! I beg of you! Don’t do this!” Cat shrieked in a panicked voice.

The heat from the white hot branding iron radiated so strongly the Admiral could feel it against his forearm from the far end of the pole. The squirming of the girl was exciting him again and the anticipation of her exquisite agony caused his pulse to quicken. Now he was truly in his element; torture. It would be a chance to test his own limits. He welcomed that. He didn't address her, but instead spoke to the captive women (some so young they could barely be called women) as if instructing them in school. The maids responded by wailing and begging against their tight gags and struggling to escape the dirty calloused hands that invaded their bodies. Every one of them was now also being held by the hair so their faces were forced in the direction of Cat's humiliation.

"Do you hear how pitiously my new little cow begs? Don't be fooled by that. Yesterday morning she had the audacity to bite me with her pretty white teeth." Cat was no doubt stunned to hear it was yesterday morning this happened, not today. She had been unconsious for a full day. "Further proof that she is not mine, you might argue, eh ladies? You make an excellent point. That is why I feel the need to make my mark upon her. From this day forth, anyone who has the god fortune to gaze upon her will see this. It is my personal seal. Fear not, though, my pets. You will bear a mark as well. There is another iron I use to show the livestock I have sold comes from me. Even now, it warms in the coals awaiting you." The women wailed at this.

He stood in front of Cat and looked her in the eye as he spoke to the hostages. What he was saying was mostly for her benifit. "But this mark... this one I hold now... it is special. It means that the cow who wears it belongs to me. She is my personal property to use and punish as I see fit. She has earned this title by invoking my ire in such a way that I have decided she will be mine to punish for a long.... long time." His ebon eyes burnt into hers with a rage she had never seen in a man before. He was speaking loudly, but the words all belonged to her ears. "She is to be congratulated. It takes much to make me so furious, so impassioned. That... is an achievement. On the day I release her to my men for their pleasure- if that day indeed comes in her lifetime- I will see to it that her body is used by them in the most horrific ways possible. But I'm being vague, am I not? Of course you are right, my new captives. I'll demonstrate some of those for you tonight. After she feels the kiss of my mark upon the part of her body that I will claim most often as mine."

He walked casually behind Cat and lifted her tiny shorts again and bent over to gently plant a long kiss on her white cheek. Then he stood up and lowered the iron to the bare flesh and pressed it there, removing the pristine whiteness forever.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:49 PM   #51
Dollface
Privileged Member

As he spoke to the captives, Cat felt another surge of hatred—this one reserved, oddly, for herself. She wished she had the strength, the eloquence, to assure the women that everything would work out in their favor; that this was just one blemish in what would otherwise be a long and happy life. She wished that she could lift their spirits, dry their tears, and guarantee their happiness.

But she couldn’t. She was just one, small girl trapped in a dark world that she would never fully understand nor would she ever care to. She had no weapons, no army to back her—Cat’s only hope of defiance was to allow her mind to remain intact. She would not allow herself to be rendered into the same quivering mass of subservient flesh as Aggy, even if she had to pay the ultimate price for her rebelliousness. And when the time came, Cat would see to it that the Admiral paid dearly for everything he had done to her and her friends. All this she swore to herself just before the iron was pressed to her flesh.

At first, the pain was too great for her mind to comprehend. But seconds later she was screaming in agony. When she wasn’t screaming, her well-bred mouth threw out curses that would make a sailor blush—and some strange part of her mind wondered why she hadn’t taken up swearing before, it was certainly satisfying. Indeed some of the girls stopped their own struggling and stared at her with expressions of combined marvel and shock, and even Cat herself was surprised by some of her oaths.

When the scalding brand was finally removed, the countess’ body went slack in her restraints with relief.

“You bastard,” she sobbed. “Mark my words, you have signed your own death warrant. I hope you roast in hell and watch as your mother and father are tortured and raped by the devil himself! I should have bitten your tongue off when I had the chance!”
Old 06-13-2009, 12:09 PM   #52
EvilJ
Privileged Member

The fine ladies who were bound before Cat as a captive audience gasped against their gags at her branding, but the stream of curses that flew from her lips caused even more o a stir in their hearts. Here was a woman just like them- no higher in station than they were- dressed as the most unimaginably lewd harlot and cursing like a savage. Is this what was in store for them as well? Were they to become so base as to curse in front of men, ignoring years of refinement and upbringing? Many of them shuddered at the thought.

The Admiral still spoke with a deadly calm. He was still teaching the women.

"Obviously, my little whore needs more training. For that I will of course need some tools." He directed his words to one of the men. "Fetch me the redhaired one. And be quick about it. These ladies don't have all night to wait. There are cold beds they need to warm."

He moved back to Cat and stroked her again. This time he concentrated exclusively on her soft white breasts. Her licked the fingers on one hand and took hetr nipple between them, softly kneading the hard pink button and flicking it teasingly. "You see, my new temporary possessions, this young cow thinks pain is the ultimate punishment. How wrong she is. The ultimate punishment is to be humiliated before those who respect you. And do you know what her ultimate humiliation would be?"

He looked down at Cat and addressed her directly. "Do you?" Then, he knelt beside her an pulled her nipple into his mouth, flicking the soft hardened flesh with his tongue, rolling it around. A baritone moan of pleasure escaped from his throat as he pulled on it with his warm lips and teased it with his teeth. The stubble from his cheeks ground into her breast, awakening sensations in the creamy white flesh. he let his tongue roll quicklyand passionately on her helpless nipple, goading it to become a little pink stone in his mouth which he then batted around with his tongue.

Sliding under her, he kept playing with the sensitized nipple and he used his hands to unbuckle her pants and slide them down to her booted ankles. His hands slid slowly and gently up her calves and her thighs and he caressed her ass and pressed his palm to her pussy, massaging it rythmically. He pressed her clit with his thumb and rolled it from side to side. By now the man had returned with Aggy. Her hands were bound behind her and she had obviously been bathed and dressed in the exact same fashion they had dressed Cat. This had obviously been his plan all along.

He stood up and addressed Aggy regarding the women. "I believe you have met these ladies. Don't be rude. Give them a curtsy, whore." Aggy complied immediately.

"Now. Come over here and use your mouth on the Countess' cunny as I have trained you to do. I want you to make her come loud and hard for your audience. Entertain them."

At that, the men untied her and Aggy slid under Cat and began to work her helpless clit with her mouth. Her lips were soft and yielding and her hands stroked Cats inner thighs. Her mouth moved hungrily and greedily on Cat, sucking the juices from Cat as she stroked her thighs and calves with her fingertips.

"You see," said the Admiral," her humiliation will come from you ladies. You will see her orgasm wantonly. At the command and hands of her new owner. She is mine. I own her. There is nothing she can do about this. If I see any of you avert your eyes, I will kill the woman beside you. You will watch this."

He moved behind Cat and she could hear his pants drop. He leaned over and parted her asscheeks and spat on his palm, massaging the spittle into her asshole. She could feel his hard cock prod the hole. He was going to rape her anally while Aggy forced her to feel pleasure.
Old 06-14-2009, 02:32 AM   #53
Dollface
Privileged Member

“Please don’t…” She whispered, her blue eyes wide with horror as the Admiral groped her breasts, toying her nipple before kneeling down to pull it into his mouth. “Don’t look,” she begged the new captives. “Please, if you’ve ever had the slightest bit of affection for me or my family, don’t look!” Her cheeks burned with humiliation as her captor worked the sensitive bud until it stood at attention. But none of the girls looked away, instead they all stared at the scene unfolding in front of them as if transfixed.

All this time Cat had been preparing herself for pain, both anticipating it and fearing it. But this… This was by far the cruelest thing that had happened to her since her betrayal. Since her friends wouldn’t look away, Cat herself lowered her gaze to the ground, desperately trying to remove herself from the situation. But almost as soon as she had resigned herself to her fate, her eyes flew open again felt her pants being pulled to the ground. “No! Please!” She cried out, trying to pull her pussy away. The pillory and the chains did their job, and she was afforded very little movement. He began to massage her clit and pussy, and though she tried to resist Cat was surprised to find feelings of pleasure surging through her as her most intimate of parts grew wetter.

It wasn’t long before the girl—despite her best efforts—let out a small moan of ecstasy, then blushed even harder than ever. It was apparent from the women’s indignant expressions that they had heard her. This was hell, Cat decided. There was no way that her torment could get any worse.

Aggy was led in, her mere presence causing Cat’s mind to race with possibilities of what new punishment would be inflicted on her. She didn’t have to wait long.

"Now. Come over here and use your mouth on the Countess' cunny as I have trained you to do. I want you to make her come loud and hard for your audience. Entertain them."

“Nooo!” Cat screamed at his words, her throat burning with the effort. “Please! I-I apologize for what I said before! I’ll do anything!” The words were intended for the Admiral but she was staring at Aggy as she begged—her small body trembling as the other girl closed in on the gap between them. She couldn’t look. It was too much. She would just close her eyes and pray for death as she waited for the spectacle to end. The first lash of Aggy’s invading tongue was greeted by the sound of Cat’s wail of despair. But as the girl worked on the Countess, there was little denying the fact that her cries and wails were gradually melting into moans.

She was so focused on Aggy, that it took her some time to notice that the Admiral had left her side and was now removing his own pants. “Oh please, no!” She shrieked again as she felt him part her buttocks and line his cock up her sphincter.
Old 06-14-2009, 01:10 PM   #54
EvilJ
Privileged Member

“Nooo!” Cat screamed “Please! I-I apologize for what I said before! I’ll do anything!"

“Oh please, no!” She shrieked again as she felt him part her buttocks and line his cock up her sphincter.

The Admiral paused and looked at the women, many of whom now wore faces that were masks of judgement. He knew that none of them would have been able to endure what Cat had already taken, but their cruel hearts could only see her as less than them now. They were bereft of any empathy for one who suffered and he was counting on that. It made Cat's humiliation all the sweeter. He pulled his cock back and rested it in between her ample ass cheeks, sandwiching it there as Aggy eagerly lapped at her clit and stroked her belly and nipples.

"You see how she begs ladies? You will be doing this as well, trust me. But unlike the men who will buy you, I am not without mercy," he lied. He leaned down and whispered to Cat in a voice loud enough for many of the women to hear it. "I will spare you the indignity of buggery if you will admit to these women that I am your owner. Do that- in no uncertain terms- or they will witness you coming at the mouth of a cousin while being ravaged anally by a torturer like the most base of all whores."

Aggy moaned greedily as she pulled at Cat's clit with her full soft lips and her fingers played nimbly with Cat's body. She had been dominated for so long that she was now more than happy not to be tortured and raped. In fact, she was settling into the role of torturer with such vigor that it was making her horny beyond any moment in her life. She began to stroke her own pussy through the short pants she wore. Her tongue rolled and batted at Cat's clit like it was a toy and she thirstily drank the juices flowing from her distant cousin. She spoke as she did, her voice muffled by the cunt in her mouth.

"Mmmm... you bitch. God, you taste so good. Stop struggling and give me your cunt. Oh, yes! That's it! God, I wish you were doing this to me. God, I hope he makes you do this to me." She murmurred loudly as she sucked on Cat's pussy. She trailed her tongue up Cat's belly, flicking it inside her tiny navel and moved to Cat's breasts and suckled them like a calf beneath her as she played with her own pussy. She was working into a frenzy. Her face trailed back to Cat's helpless pussy.
Old 06-15-2009, 04:06 AM   #55
Dollface
Privileged Member

She didn’t respond to the Admiral’s offer at first, instead she simply tried to regain control of herself as the pleasure built up within her. Delirious, she almost considered refusing. The ecstasy that had built up within her was great enough that it was beginning to override her deeply-honed sense of modesty. But one glance at the girls’ faces and the masks of judgment that adorned them brought her back to earth. Every single one of them she had known from childhood—and every single one of them were looking at her with disgust, as if she were trash. How dare they! She thought at first. What right did they have to judge her?

But at the same time, she remembered the rapes she had seen. They would understand soon enough, why subject them to visions of their future torment now?

Sobbing, Cat first addressed Aggy—for it was so much easier to condemn her distant cousin’s torment (if it could truly be called that by this point) than her own. “Stop it! You are behaving like a common whore!” She shrieked, though the fact that her words were punctuated by moans of pleasure only served to lose some of their meaning.

With a tear-streaked face, she turned to the girls. “This is my master. I will serve him for as long as he will require.” She cheeks burned with absolute humiliation as she said it; and indeed, some of the girls who knew her well looked aghast. But if it would save her from being forced to act like a common harlot in front of her acquaintances, she would do it.
Old 06-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #56
EvilJ
Privileged Member

With a tear-streaked face, she turned to the girls. “This is my master. I will serve him for as long as he will require.”

There was a collective gasp from many of the women in the room. She had said it. The looks of judgement and chagrin were now so strongly etched in the women's faces that the Admiral believed he could have felt them if he closed his eyes. The room fell silent except for Cat's anguished moans of ecstasy and the stream of lewd sounds and speech coming from Aggy as she raped Cat orally. His hand trailed to her belly which he felt begining to convulse as she was fighting the powerful orgasm building up into it. He smiled cruelly, knowing that the harder she fought the waves of pleasure, the harder the torrent of release would be. It was perfect.

He touched her gently as he spoke. "Now, my new cattle, I will show you the final lesson before you retire to be raped by my eager crew. I promised my pet to spare her the agony of my cock up her ass as she came. Truly to be seen orgasming by her peers as she was raped anally and painfully would be the most demoralizing torture a woman of standing could endure."

He pulled his dick from between her ass cheeks and pressed the head of it to her anus, grunting as he spoke. "The final lesson", he said through clenched teeth as he guided the hard shaft of his cock up her asshole,"is that, as her owner, I needn't honour any promises I made to her. She is mine. I choose to punish her. And you will watch her come like a whore. Your owners, I assure you, will have even less mercy."

His big black rod invaded her ass. The pain she was suffering at his hand mixed with the extreme pleasure her body was already wrapped in. His hands cupped her firm young breasts and he slid in deeper. Then, his face contorted with pleasure and cruelty, he raped the helpless girl as her friends and family watched. His cock slid all the way up her ass and he pulled back to press it in again.
Old 06-15-2009, 10:41 PM   #57
Dollface
Privileged Member

“Wait! You promised--!” Cat’s words were cut off by a howl of pain as he penetrated a place that she had never dreamed she would be abused in. She tried not to look at the women—their disapproval and shock was palpable enough to be sensed without being seen. How far she had fallen—from a rich, respected noble, to a mere slave whose life would be spent in misery and whose death would only—at most—be a minor inconvenience. She screamed mightily, begging both Aggy and the Admiral to put an end to their tortures. The pain combined with the pleasure was a strange combination and as soon as she focused on one, she couldn’t focus on the other. Finally, the pressure of orgasm was too much to bear and Cat screamed again, but there was something different about this scream, something that gave away the fact that this was a cry of ecstasy rather than pain. Her muscles tensed, and her back arched as much as her restraints would allow as electric currents of pure bliss shot through her body.

The feeling lasted for only a moment, but when it was done Cat once again sagged in her restraints, panting as if she were a bitch in heat. As the pleasure melted away, the realization of what had just happened dawned upon her. She stole a fearful peek at the girls and was dismayed to see their expressions. They would never again see her as one of them, she knew, her heart plummeting.

The effects of her first orgasm slowly slipped away, leaving her with nothing but agony and mental turmoil. Defeated, Cat wept quietly, then whispered in a voice so low it was barely audible: “You will pay. I swear on my father’s grave that I will make you suffer. You will be sorry in the end.”
Old 06-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #58
EvilJ
Privileged Member

The Admiral seemed to ignore Cat's threat and walked over to the women, his cock swinging freely. He approached a pale skinned blond and ripped her expensive bodice open, tearing some of the cloth clear from her quivering breasts. He turned back to Cat and winked, then used the fabric to clean his dick. He tossed the dirty cloth into the face of the woman he had just stripped.

Aggy was still roughly eating Cat's pussy and the sensation was no longer even slightly pleasant due to the forceful orgasm she had experienced. On some level, the Admiral knew that is why Aggy was still doing it. She was victimizing Cat further so someone- anyone- would feel more pain than she herself was made the target of.

"Ladies," The Admiral said in an icy calm "Obviously the Countess no longer wishes to entertain you. She has chosen to make the rest of her suffering private. That means, my men get to entertain you for the rest of your voyage to the slave traders."

A thunderous cheer filled the room from the men. The Admiral was barely able to quell the noise to speak one more time. He held his hands high to silence the room. "Men, brand these wenches on the left teat, then take them to seperate areas and have your way with them. I want no two in the same room. And to-morrow morn, I expect to see at least seven of them alive and with their limbs intact. If I don't it will be your hides for robbing me and your mates of the money we will make from this flesh."

There was another cheer and the women were wrestled to their feet. The Admiral pushed Aggy away from Cat's crotch and stood behind her. As the women were stripped of their tops, the Admiral subtlely and gently slid his hand up Cat's leg and stroked her ass. His fingers found her pussy and he massaged it with a soothing gentle motion, coaxing the pain away, then building pleasure there. One by one the women were dragged to the branding iron and it was plaed to their breasts. They begged and cried as they awaited their fate and howled in agony against their gags when the white hot iron was applied to their tender flesh. Muffled promises of great wealth and prayers to a God that seemed deaf to their words were heard from the women as they were pulled to the horror before them.

The women numbered over two score and the process was long. As each woman was branded, she was dragged out by crew men who were very lewd and vocal in their intent of how the women would be spending the night. Some of the women cried in terror as they were led out. Most fought like wildcats. All shared the same fate. The gang rapes would be brutal to-night. Some would not survive.

The Admiral slid his cock into Cat's cunt as he watched the parade of horror. He pumped his hard member deep inside her and stroked her body as he raped her. None of the women noticed this, of course. They had other concerns.
Old 06-23-2009, 01:26 AM   #59
Dollface
Privileged Member

If there was anything that came close to being on par with the humiliation experienced by the show she had been forced to put on in front of those who had been considered family and friends in her past life as a noble, it was the fact that her words were treated as background noise—with no more impact or meaning than a dog’s bark. She was no more than a cunt to be used and eventually disposed of, Cat realized then. She wondered how on earth she would survive in a world that demanded that she lie down, hold still, and allowed mere savages to have their way with her.

But at the same time, even as she gazed into the faces of the girls who were being led away, she saw the pity that still lurked on their faces when they gazed upon her. She had become something that they would rebel against becoming, just as she had with Chandra, Aggy, and the other women she had watched being forced to submit. Just how much had she changed in the scant amount of time she had spent on board this ship? How much longer could she even hope to hold out?

The mere prospect of being rendered into a shell of her former self frightened her beyond all reason, so that even as the pleasure was being massaged back into her sex, she sobbed. The humiliation of being forced to act like a common whore in front of those she had known well since childhood was over, but now there were different terrors to consider.

A small cry left her throat as she felt him penetrate her again. “Please,” she sobbed, though her pleas had done little for her thus far. “They do not deserve this. Let them go! They have done nothing to earn punishment of any sort.”
Old 06-26-2009, 12:01 AM   #60
EvilJ
Privileged Member

“Please,” she sobbed, though her pleas had done little for her thus far. “They do not deserve this. Let them go! They have done nothing to earn punishment of any sort.”

The Admiral almost supressed a laugh when he heard her pleading. Did she really think what was about to happen to these women was punishment. He nodded to a man who had been staring at Cat hungrily even though the room was awash in screams and anguished cries of the other women. The man moved through the crowd toward them. He was hugely muscled and his cock was already hard in his pants. Beneath her, Cat could feel the warm soft mouth of Aggy returning to her breasts. The girl climbed to Cat's earlobe and tongued it and spoke in a husky whisper into her ear.

"Cousin Cat," Aggy purred loud enough for the Admiral to hear," still you don't understand. These women are not being punished. Is the farm hand punishing his cattle when he prepares them for sale? No. He just prepares them. These women aren't like you and I. They are to be sold like pigs on an auction block. We are already home. You admitted it yourself. The Admiral owns you."

And at that she climbed under Cat and began to suck on her pussy and lick the Admiral's balls as he raped the helpless girl. He mouth had gone soft agian. She was trying to seduce Cat with her tongue, flicking it expertly on her lower regions.

Now the Admiral chimed in. "Punishment..." he grunted between thrusts," is something reserved for those who have wronged me. You... cunt... you will be punished. Take her mouth. If you feel teeth. I will strip her back of flesh."

The last part was said to the big man who now stood in front of her. He opened his pants and lowered them, his thick shaft hovering by her turned up nose, and she felt his fingers tangle into her hair. He shoved his cock into her mouth, nearly choking Cat with the stabbing motion.

"Enough talk from slave," the massive man said, "I gag bitch with my cock now. Shut her up."