Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-29-2009, 07:00 PM   #1
stormkitten

stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)stormkitten Level 6 (600+)
Default ~ Cost of Immortality ~ (Open for Dom Male)

Quote:
Necromancer(switch) ^ Necromancer ~ Cost of Immortality~ When she was 5 years the King's Magician came to her village and abducted her. Some how he had found out that she had some magickal skills and wished to take her on as an apprentice. She endured the next 10 years with him using her like she was little more than another tool. Abuse and beatings were common enough if she did not preform well or quickly enough. Around the time she turned 16 the King died, passing the throne onto his eldest son. The new king became obsessed with his own mortality. Knowing the old magician would die long before his apprentice, the new king demanded her training turn from basic magick to death magick. The first time she preformed the spell to give him longevity she had warned him it would come at a price. He did not realize that price until he watched her kill the old Magician as a human sacrifice. To keep the spell strong she must perform the spell every blue moon (about once every 18 months or so). Often choosing human sacrifices that wont be missed by many but that will cause him pain. The king recently has sent for a new magick user, one he hopes is stronger than her in magick. Someone who can finally get her under control, whether through physical violence or magick.

Necromancer(switch) ^ Mage ~ Cost of Immortality~ When she was 5 years the King's Magician came to her village and abducted her. Some how he had found out that she had some magickal skills and wished to take her on as an apprentice. She endured the next 10 years with him using her like she was little more than another tool. Abuse and beatings were common enough if she did not preform well or quickly enough. Around the time she turned 16 the King died, passing the throne onto his eldest son. The new king became obsessed with his own mortality. Knowing the old magician would die long before his apprentice, the new king demanded her training turn from basic magick to death magick. The first time she preformed the spell to give him longevity she had warned him it would come at a price. He did not realize that price until he watched her kill the old Magician as a human sacrifice. To keep the spell strong she must perform the spell every blue moon (about once every 18 months or so). Often choosing human sacrifices that wont be missed by many but that will cause him pain. The king recently has sent for a new magick user, one he hopes is stronger than her in magick. Someone who can finally get her under control,whether through physical violence or magick.

*I am looking for a dominate male, probably agressive, to play a mage or necromancer. (Pm me if you have another suggestion for your character).

Fetishes
Consensual Sex... Rape... Rough Sex... Anal... Cervix Penetration... Female Virgin... Hot Dogging... Tit Fucking... Doggy Style... Cum... Egg Laying... Pregnancy... Impregnation... Orgasm Denial(receiving)... Gang Rape... M/F/M... Double Penetration... Yaoi... Yaoi Rape... Brother/Brother Incest... Cousin/Cousin Incest... Brother/Sister Incest... Brother/Sister/Brother Incest... Necrophilia... Human/Her/Creature... Tentacles(receiving)... Bestiality(horse, canine, snake, dragon, wild cats)(receiving)... Cross Dressing(receiving)... Chains(giving/receiving)... Whips(giving/receiving)... Bondage(giving/receiving)... Torture(giving/receiving)... Humiliation... Violence(giving/receiving)... Sexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Nonsexual Pain(giving/receiving)... Abuse(giving/receiving)... Broken Bones(giving/receiving)... Shoulder/Arm/Wrist Injury(giving/receiving)... Rib Injury(giving/receiving)... Knee Injury(giving/receiving)... Jaw Injury(giving/receiving)... Bloodplay(giving/receiving)... Burns (giving/receiving)... Nails(giving)... Biting(giving/receiving)... Oral(giving)...Deep Throating(receiving)... Hair Pulling(giving/receiving)... Breath Control(giving/receiving)... Modern Setting... Fantasy Setting...~~~ Ask about any not mentioned ~~~

Dreama stood watching the sunrise out her window. She pulled the blanket tighter around her shoulders as she scowled slightly. If her powers could extend that far she would do away with sunrise. One minute it would be night the next it would be light. Sunset she would keep but this sun coming up slowly simply had to go.
A knock on the door behind her turned her attention but only made her growl softly. Her mood was not improving. Opening the door, a small wisp of a servant stood holding a note before her. Dreama barely met the girls eyes before the girl took off running down the hall. Slightly amused she wondered which rumor had instilled all that fear in the girl.
Of course looking at the note she now held in her hand, mostly likely he had warned the girl to deliver the note and run. Still not over her. Dreama mused silently to herself. She had not meant to wound him so deeply. Her temper could get the better of her at times and she had yet to find anything that could keep it in check. Or should she say he had yet to find anything that would keep her in check.
Closing the door she broke the seal on the note. Scanning over the note she noticed his carefully wording. He was being respectful but she could sense it was forced. His request for her presence had been much more respectfully worded. Setting the note down on the table she rummaged through her jewelery box. Finding a simply gold necklace and cross she watched the light twinkle on it for a moment before putting it on.
Dreama knew he would recognize it. It had belonged to a servant girl, apparently he had been fond of her for whatever reason. But the ritual needed a sacrifice, her temper had flared and she thought why not kill two birds with one stone. Nearly 18 months had passed only now was he showing true signs of moving on again.
It was quickly approaching the time for another. The blue moon would be here in a matter of weeks. It seemed strange how after 15 years most of the court knew her magick kept her and him alive, but still did not notice the missing servants or the time frames. It wasn't like they could do much anyway but the thought amused her.
And the cross, the cross would be a nice little reminder to him. His immortally did not come without a price and would not be if it was not for her. She would love the look on his face when he noticed it. It almost too bad he didn't have a new toy. Another 18 months of this would be interesting.
Grudgingly she dropped the blanket and began to get dressed. Since it was too damn early anyway she dressed like she didn't care. The navy blue skirt came down to just above her ankles. If it wasn't for all of the layers of silk and satin one might actually notice the slits that went all the way to the waist. The shirt was also navy and might have been see through if the color had been any lighter.
Pulling the brush through her brown hair she pulled it back with a white ribbon and moved toward the door. She checked her image as she crossed the mirror and smiled slightly seeing how well the small cross stood out against her pale skin. It will do well enough. Pulling up the door she slowly made her room to his entertainment room.
Pushing that door open without knocking she noticed he was already there along with one of his advisors, Bian. The man did not like her much but he had given up the argument years ago. Like the rest of the court he tolerated her when he had too and stayed the hell away from her the rest of the time. He nodded and mumbled a hello before hastily looking back to his book.
Dreama moved to a seat at the table. Even as she approached she noticed the gold had caught his attention and he was staring fixedly at it, till it clicked in place. She watched as he visibly paled and looked from the cross to her eyes. She didn't smile but was satisfied with the look on his face.
Whatever he might have done was cut short as Caelan knocked and slowly walked in. Smiling Caelan took a seat across from her. He was young and one of the few at court that did not fear her. Actually he had seemed to take an interest in her. After several months she was still deciding if she liked that or not. She caught him looking down slightly.
"Is that a new? I don't think I see you in much jewelery."
Smiling pleasantly at him it was all she could do not to her left for the kings reaction. " No it was a present, I have had it several months now. This is just the first time I have thought to wear it."
From the other end of the table Caelan chimed in. "Pardon me, Lady Valdis but I didn't think you were a very religious woman.... At least in the meaning of that cross."
"Oh I am not.... that rumor is not exaggerated... but it was a gift after all.... I think it is only fit to occasionally take it out and wear it."
He seemingly accepted her answer nodding his head slightly and returning to his book. One of the servants slipped up to the table offering her a glass and tea. Smiling kindly at the girl she thanked her before she moved off. For a moment Dreama's eyes followed her. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed the king was too. She wondered if she had been mistaken, if maybe he had found another fling.
"Nice, girl."
She whispered softly, neither Caelan or Bian looked up. Only he had caught her meaning. More than likely both Caelan and Bian had heard the rumor she had an interest in the servant girls. The rumor wasn't true but it kept a good number of the court from trying to catch her eye. She noted the tension in him but did not jump on it. He always was squirmy when it came down to the death of an innocent. The rest of breakfast went by without anything remarkable. Standing to leave she heard someone clear there throat.
"Lady Valdis... I have someone I would like you to meet....." It was the king who finally got up the nerve to speak. Dreama nodded.
"I shall be in my room, you may send them there....." He nodded and she took it as permission to leave. As she headed back to her room she wondered if he was finally growing enough spine to pick the sacrifce himself instead of leaving it completely up to her.
Tell me exactly what am I supposed to do? Now that I have allowed you to beat me! Do you think that we could play another game?Maybe I can win this time? I kind of like the misery you put me through. Darling, you can trust me completely. RolePlay Request:http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=20221
stormkitten is offline   Reply With Quote