Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-19-2008, 07:15 AM   #41
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“oh my god why are you doing this to me” I wail miserably. You cut me! It hurts so bad and freaks me watching the blood spread across my breast with the sweat. I know its not deep but it’s a warning. And If it not enough that you rape me, I have to have my arms around you neck and you are making me watch you every flicker of emotion that crosses your face or burns in your eyes.
“IHATE you” I hiss, knowing that im still doing as m told and sure you don’t care that I hate you enough to mutilate me, but it’s the one thing I can do to defy you, to hate you as your raping me.
Your cock slides in and out of my tight but lubricated cunt , moving your hips around and pushing yourself deep inside over and over. My thighs clamp around you instinctively, though I hate the way so much of our skin is touching, and you feel the tremor in my legs against you.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-19-2008 at 07:22 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:06 AM   #42
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I bend down, lick some blood from the boob and look into your eyes, "good, speak that you hate me but act as you love me. Its wonerful for me and shameful for u."

"Lets play here, wrap yr arms tigher and thigs tighter, i will thrust u hard and with every thrust, u speak I hate u" comon lets do it.

I know u cant do this but thats what rape is, doing somthing unwillingly. U dont follow again. I take the scalpel and move it to the other boob and u scream, I hateeeee uuuu. please dont hurt meee. I enjoy the reaction and move the tip of the scalpel on your tits slowly to eract your nips more.

I give a hard thrust inside, wait for you to speak and i hear those words aggain. I force u to speak it for few more times and then I increase my speed and force.

"Would u let me cum in ur pussy?" I ask softly while thrusting hard.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2008, 08:44 AM   #43
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

“NO! NO DON’T WANT YOU TO CUM IN ME!!” I scream through clenched teeth. It felt good to tell you how much I hated you, even though it seems to be some sick twisted game your playing.

Breaking i looking into your eye cry hysterically “no don’t” I want so bad to move my arms and legs away from you but I cant, so my legs remain wrapped around you, making my pussy ultra tight and deep for your swelling cock.

I do hate you with every bit of me. I just want to hurt you, so I reach around and dig into your face but you seem to get off on the rage Im giving you, for it make you fuck me savagely.

"I do fucking hate you" I spit "get OFF ME!"
Old 11-19-2008, 10:13 PM   #44
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

Your reaction and hatred were obvious and predicted but your spit makes me angry like anything. Your spit, though hardly a drop, sticks on my face.

I stop thrusting you, "lick your saliva back with your tongue." I look at you but again you r so angry that u cant surrender immediately. I take the scalpel in hands and press the tip on your left shoulder and again say, "lick or get cut."

You see no way for you to escape and you lick it slowly.

"Now appologise me and beg me to cum in your pussy and everywhere I want to." I order in a firm tone.

I know I am breaking your mind but this is the nicest way for me and for that I was ready to hurt you up to any extent. I again start thrusting you hard making you gasp for air.

I get up a little to give room to my hand and punch you in your left ribs with my right hand. I know that you are right handed and hence your left limb should be weaker. I punch at the same spot for 3 times taking care of not to break your ribs but cause maximum pain for you.

"Comon, be my slave, beg me"
Old 11-20-2008, 12:15 AM   #45
gaggirl
* yawn *

“Ugh!” I cry, grabbing my ribs, “stop it! OKAY IM SORRY” I wail pitifully. Tears roll freely down my messy face with the mascara and bruises. You move yourself in and out of me some more, expectantly, and this time you prompt me its in a darkly sinister tone, making me wonder just how long I can get away with not doing everything im told. Inside im imagining tearing you to pieces, but on the outside…
“p- please… “ I stop. It takes me ages to get to the next bit, and when I say it its barely audible “please cum in me.” What else? The scalpel there, tracing another fine line through only the top layer of keratin cells.
“c-cum in my p-pussy, and anywhere you want to!!” I say in a terrified but defeated little wavering voice. Ugh! The idea of your hot seed, and probably a lot of it given the time yovue been in, and that its soon to be spilling into me fills me with revulsion. I really wish you wouldn’t, you see that plainly in my eyes.
Old 11-20-2008, 12:41 AM   #46
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Thats like a real whore, U know many of them only pretend that they want the cum but inside they dont." I smile and rape u in a fury, I enter you at the deepest possible point and my dick twitches, you are defeated and now it is proven with this action.

I give good thrusts and give 4-5 loads as I didnt release in the last few months. I finish the loads and collapse on your sweaty body. You are crushed under my weight and the hard floor.

My mouth lies near your ears, I lay there for a few moments and hiss in your ears, "You are a treat, I want you more and more now. Tell me, do u want me more? Which hole should i take next?"
Old 11-20-2008, 01:07 AM   #47
gaggirl
* yawn *

When I feel it hit me, the first spurts I can only look away in disgust but you don’t notice being in he threes of your orgasm. You lay on me for eternity as you go limp and your cum starts seeng ouof my crevice down to the floor and the smell of it reaches my nostrils. I feel like puking.
“You would know! It must be the only way you can get it” I say silently to your whore comment. It was on the tip of my tongue but bow your finished with me, well there’s no telling what comes next and I don’t want to provoke you. I don’t know whether you would laugh at me or stab me so I say nothing. You ask me what hole next? No way this cant be!
“No! I mean.. how about I do the report. I-I thought that’s what you wanted?” My tongue is heavy and thick and dry in my mouth.
Old 11-20-2008, 01:33 AM   #48
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Well, you gonna do the report anyhow, but I am in no hurry slut. I have special hatred for nurses and I have always wanted to show to at least one that she is a toy, a pig for my entertainment. Now clean me up with your soft tongue and make me hard again, I want more."

I get up, taking out the soft dick from ur pussy and stand there with the scalpel in hands. My dick is still covered with juices which starts dropping on the floor.

"Comon slut, suck me, clean me or I will suck your blood with the scalpel"
Old 11-20-2008, 08:24 PM   #49
gaggirl
* yawn *

I want so much to tell you ho much you disgust me and how beneath me you are, you are nothing but a prisoner, I think, imagining how degrading it is to be made to service you. My face curls in a twist of hatred I don’t bother trying to disguise. I look at the half flaccid slug still oozing cum and it makes me nauseas all over again.
You grab a fistful of hair and bring my mouth to it, already its wet my lips, but the scalpel is right there on my neck with the other hand, so I better do as you say. Taking my one last gulp of palatable saliva you ram yourself in past my lips and immediately the full taste of cum fills my mouth, coating my tongue in the remnants. The sooner I suck the sooner the taste goes away, so I get to work sliding my tongue around it inside my mouth swallowing cum tainted saliva as I go.
I know I have the skills to get you of quickly and I pray that this is all its going to take though I dont know if I can really take a proper mouthful of this prisoners spunk.
Old 11-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #50
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

My threats work this time and I get the treatment. I am enjoying your toungue swirling around my dick and sucking my cock. I reach to high ecstasy levels. After a few moments, my dick starts getting excitement again and gets hard. It swells in your mouth and I like the feeling of it.

It makes difficult for you to suck now as you hardly get half of it inside your mouth. "Take the full length of it in ur mouth you slut, show me that you are a whore in nurse uniform." I pull ur hairs tight to warn you that I am in command.

I wait to see your attempts to suck my fully hard dick.
Old 11-27-2008, 07:05 AM   #51
gaggirl
* yawn *

My eyes blaze with nger at being barked at and told im like a whore. nothing makes me want ot bite it off more than right now. but i suck you while keeping my hateful eyes on you. you might dominate me physcially but you wont break my spirit I think, trying hard to take all of you in my mouth, trying not to letm y teeth scrape as its girth gets wider and wider. soon its fully hard and much easier for me to work my stuff and close my eyes, hoping it will soon be over.
Old 11-28-2008, 10:52 PM   #52
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

"Dont u dare thinking of any wild actions" I warn u. I now hold ur hairs in my hands and start ramming u deep and fast. I am hard as a rock now and my tip touches ur throat almost. I see ur trying to resist or get off but I am in no mood to leave u now.

"I want to fill ur stomach with my cum, get ready slut" I warn u.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:13 PM   #53
gaggirl
* yawn *

oh *shudder* the idea of it makes my skin crawl yet again, screwing my face up with the hope that it somehow means I wont be able to taste t once it hits. I make sure your cock goes as far back in my mouth as possible so my taste buds arent assaulted, unfortunately I almost choke, coughng and spluttering as I try to accomodate you and breath at the same time. I kind of push back against our thigs for breath, but your hands are griping my hair into tight fists as you fuck my mouth.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #54
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I now increase my pace of fucking ur mouth and with that pace, I continue for a few more mins. Its getting very very uncomfortable for u.

I now hold my dick deep in ur throat and twitch. It gives loads of cum that fills ur mouth.

"Dont drop it, take it in, all." I grunt.

Your mouth is full of my cum and I force u to swallow most of it.

"Clean me again before I come out of ur mouth" I order u.