Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-15-2008, 05:34 PM   #21
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I completely ignore your pleas, and put both my hands between your shoulder blades, pinning you down. Using my leverage, I wait knowing that given enough time you will tire yourself out and then I can strip you. Waiting for you struggles to lessen I lean down and kiss at your neck and shoulders while you squirm and struggle beneath me. "Just settle down and let it happen. It's going to happen no matter what you do, and if you get me angry I can't be held responsible for what I do."
the savage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:44 PM   #22
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Crying, screaming, threatening, nothing seems to work! The breath crushed from me with all my struggles and being pinned so hard into the bed wears me out in no time, my muscles and lungs screaming for oxygen. Yr mouth and hands get to do whatever they want, heavyy breathing kisses applied to my neck, little bites, your hardness evident as you lay on top of me to pin my legs to the bed as well.
"I cant.. breath" I gasp, not moving now, and hoping youll get off me just a little so Ican fill my lungs... I still cant stop crying as Im afraid of passing out
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2008, 05:57 PM   #23
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can feel you get weaker, your struggles getting more and more feeble. Finally I pick my arms up, letting you get your breath. But there is no respite from my other actions, as I pull your scrub pants down over your ankles and throw them into the corner. For a moment I consider that these pants were probably invented for rape. Loose, no buttons, and easy to remove. I look down at your amazing ass, and put the syringe between my teeth and put both hands on your ass. Slowly I work my fingers, groping and molest the firm flesh. On finger slides under the thin string of your thong and start to pull it away from your body.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:41 PM   #24
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You hear the shuddering gasps and sobs coming from below me as I suck in the glorious air, for the moment not caring that I felt the scrubs untied and sliding down my legs as if by magic.

the smell of the rubber mattress is right there and your weight pressing down on my legs as you slowly start slipping the thong away. Meanwhile I listen for any sign of a person out there in the halls! Surely SOMEONE a janitor or orderly comes in early? dont they?

for now Im simply at your mercy, with my face buried in my hands face down on the bed. something occurs to me and I wipe my eyes and nose.

"okay" I say quietly
Old 11-15-2008, 07:05 PM   #25
the savage
Privileged Member

I can barely hear you sobbing and speaking into the uncomfortable mattress. Even with only my knees on it, the sheets are rough and scratchy. The flimsy string on the thong snaps, and I wish I had pockets to stuff it in as a keepsake. But I don't so I reluctantly toss it away.

Shuffling on the bed, I kick off my own scrubs. My cock, still only half erect flops out of the hole in my boxers and rests on your naked back. Leaning down I kiss at your neck and stroke at your soft, corn colored hair.

Sliding my hands between your thighs, I grip tightly and slowly slide them apart.
Old 11-15-2008, 07:17 PM   #26
gaggirl
* yawn *

My heart thunders in my chest, beating loudy in my ears as I come up with my wild idea. I pretend, with my teeth gritted, that Im enjoying your attentions. I move my hips under you, and feel your hand there between my legs threatening to really make me tense up. "Hold on' I say silently , and will myself to move my hips and back, feeling your cock against my skin sends a horrible shudder down my spine, which I hope you mistake for pleasure.

"you know your right, we shouldn't wait for later" And still sniffing, and hyperventilation just a little, try to turn myself around, pretending I want to kiss you.
Old 11-16-2008, 10:17 AM   #27
the savage
Privileged Member

Feeling you shifting beneath me, I look down. Your head is coming up, and I see something in your eyes, a desire that wasn't there before. I set the syringe down on the bed, near my hand. Sliding a hand behind your head, and lightly twining my fingers in your hair. Pulling you up to plant a kiss on your lips. It starts out soft and slowly comes more and more urgent, more violent. Using my free hand to rub my cock on your back, getting it hard and erect.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:45 PM   #28
gaggirl
* yawn *

Letting you kiss me was so hard, I screwd my face up letting your tongue dance with mine. you smell like expensive cologne, only its stale from so many hours on the floor. So too is the shadow that is like sandpaper on the soft skin around my mouth as we kiss.

Im breathing hard but its not form lust, its the adrenaline beginning to pump through my arteries, preparing me for a strike. any opportunity at all. such as the syringe layiong by yur hand. I begin to slowly turn with the kiss turning onto my side, and your body lifts to let me leaving you precariously straddling me on the bed. the whole time my mouth doesnt leave yours

But I musnt lt you get me Right onto my back, for Im naked, and only one false move from being raped. This is where it gets tricky. I lean up into the kiss preventing you from laying on top of me, and let my mouth move to your neck with little bits, one eye to the syrgine which is uselessly on the bed still, and the other at the door.
I grab your hand thats near the syringe and make it grope my breast, at the same time theres a chink as the syringe hits the floor.
"oops" i giggle and bite into your neck again..ugh... *shudder* I have to make my move. God, what can I do? Help me!

Just then some noises from down the hall. I freeze and listen, and it feels as though he does too.
CLANG.
Yes definitely someone down there! My heart beats even more rapidly and I feel like crying all over again from relief! Suddenly I push you off me HARD and cry out, scrambling to get off the bed.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-16-2008 at 04:50 PM.
Old 11-16-2008, 04:54 PM   #29
the savage
Privileged Member

I was really getting into the kiss, and it seemed like you were too, your lips tracing over my face and neck. The clink of the syringe is barely noticed as you grab my hand bringing it to your chest. I grope at the soft flesh as I hear you giggle. Your naked body presses against mine. I tense as I feel your hand on the back of my neck and start to pull me to the side.

And a good thing too. It lets me keep myself balanced as you suddenly go aggressive, kicking, striking and kneeing. Shifting slightly to the side, I am amazed by how quickly you are up and off the bed. I don't even have time to admire your naked ass as you spring for the door.

The adrenaline surging in my veins gives me a good reaction time. I am up and pouncing after you before you can take even two steps. All I have to do it reach you before you get out the door and I am confident I can.

Lunging, I reach out and smack your ankles, sending your tumbling to the floor. I think the crash stunned you, because I am able to drag you back underneath me before you can react. My eyes, blazing with anger and lust stare into your eyes. "That was very stupid." I say as I use my knees to force your legs apart.
Old 11-17-2008, 06:01 PM   #30
gaggirl
* yawn *

God what happened? A mild ache radiates from my temple and feels the slightest bit wet. The breath is crushed from me all of a sudden, with you on top of me prying my legs apart with your knees, your hand tight over my mouth. I forget all about the person down the hallway, but everything else come back to me in sharp focus. Your eyes bore into mine and your rubbing your hardness against my naked shaved pussy, tormenting me, poised to enter me. No!
I shake my head from side to side under your hand desperate to let out a scream but only muffled whimper escape, and my wide mascara ran eyes brim with brand new tears. You cant be sure what Im saying, but you can tell Im pleading. But the way your breathing is so heavy and rapid and the anger blazing in your eyes tells me that my pleas really don’t matter!
The noises down the hallways disappear with the sound of the doors banging closed. That’s right there was someone there. Fuck, I had that that chance. Now there is noting stopping you from taking me. I writhe under your and push against your chest, try as I might my thighs are wide apart and the more I move the more I feel your hard cock pressing and rubbing against my pussy.
Old 11-18-2008, 10:38 AM   #31
the savage
Privileged Member

I can see the tears in your eyes, and feel your screams and pleas dying against my hand clamped so tightly against your mouth that my fingers dig deep into your cheeks. But I am focused on only one thing, the feeling of my cock slowly entering your pussy. Your legs kick on either side of me as I do, but to no avail. Before long my entire shaft sits inside you and I breath heavily waiting.

Lowering my face down I kiss at your cheek, where tears have caused rivers of mascara to run down. I grab at your scrub top and push it up around your shoulder. Running my fingers over the lacy material of your bra. Slowly I start to work my hips back and forth, finally starting the rape. I groan loudly, not worried about anyone hearing us. Each thrust causes me to grunt like an animal.
Old 11-19-2008, 07:33 AM   #32
gaggirl
* yawn *

“no please no” I cry even louder when you first impale me, all the way, feeling my cunt clasp around it involuntarily. I can even feel your cock throbbing inside me, waiting there excruciatingly long. Though I fight still trying to push your chest and wiggle and kick my legs its to no avail your cock is inside of me so deep. “Mark!” I cry, knowing its a name ill never forget. ‘your not going to get away with this” I warn tearfully.
At first I don’t try to escape your mouth on my cheeks, but then I thrash wildly, trying to bite and scratch you, trying to get my scrub top down. At the same time your cock fills and stretches me and moves causing my pussy to burn with prickles of pain. I feel so helplessly pinned beneath you, listening to your wild grunts s you fuck me so hard and nothing I do making any impact. All I can do is take it as you finally pin down my hands , lacing your big storng finger between my little ones, and bite into my nipples
Old 11-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #33
the savage
Privileged Member

I pin your hands down, my fingers gripping tightly around yours. I can feel your heartbeat as I cut off the bloodflow to your fingers. My tongue runs over your body, licking and sucking at your tits, your nipples. Pulling them into my mouth. My hips work forward, as I violently thrust forward, taking everything I want from you, not caring in the least whether or not you are enjoying it, or even if I am hurting you. "I don't care if I get away with it, I just want to fuck you." I put my head next to your ear and whisper lightly, "And besides who is going believe that a doctor raped you in public."
Old 11-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #34
gaggirl
* yawn *

Enraged at this last remark, I buck against you straining with all my strength. My throw my head back and cry to myself, hes so right. Who would believe me! My career would be in tatters. Never have I felt such despair and rage at the same time! You feel my legs trying to force their way under you to move together, lifting up one hip at a time.

“get the fuck off me” I sob, looking up at you now, using my considerable strength to wrestle with you, even as you fuck me violently, tearing me apart without a care for my comfort. You must have torn me, theres little places where it stings inside every time you ram your cock into me it hurts.

My whole world is you grunting on top of me moving and grinding me into the floor through a blur of tears and the pain and invasion of my pussy.
Old 11-20-2008, 09:45 AM   #35
the savage
Privileged Member

I feel your hips rising wildly, trying to throw me off. But you don't succeed and it feels almost like you are fucking back, putting your hips into it. I know that isn't true, but I don't care, it feels so good.

"I'll get the fuck off you, once I get off." I say with a little smile as I stare into your eyes. Then I lower my head and plant my lips against yours, crushing them. My tongue worms its way past your lips and begins to snake around. My hips keep moving forward, driving my shaft to ever deeper depth in your pussy, your muscles hugging it tight.
Old 11-20-2008, 08:07 PM   #36
gaggirl
* yawn *

“MMmmmmRRRR!” I protest into your mouth, trying to move my head away. I shouldn’t have moved, I cant believe how deep inside me you are, hitting up against my cervix causing great jolts of pain every time you thrust. I try wriggling back every time you pull back to spare myself the pain, but it doesn’t always work. In no time we seem to to be with my head up against the door. Now I have to put my hands abve my head to stop it from banging painfully into it pushing back.
Every time you thrust into me there is nowhere for me to go, and you know it, and your cock feels it, continually massaged by my pussy with the end of your cock getting intense stimulation.
Old 11-22-2008, 10:14 AM   #37
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm grunting and groaning with each thrust, going harder and deeper. I break the kiss and stare into your eyes for a moment, mine burning with lust and pleasure. I slowly trace a hand up and down your side, before attacking your breasts with it. My other hand entwines in your silky hair and rests on the top of your head. I push down on your head as I thrust forward, trying to mimick the feeling of you getting into it. My tongue traces over your neck and chin and I whisper, "DO you want me to cum inside you?"
Old 11-23-2008, 02:46 AM   #38
gaggirl
* yawn *

“ NO! ugghg!” the horrible idea of it. how could I hide it? my husband would know somehting hapened... and icant possibly take this to him, hell expect me to press charges, and well, I cant fuck my career by doing that.

I groan with effort forgetting my head for the moment and trying to pry your face off my neck which is arched cruelly back thanks to your fist in my hair. Your tongue is hot and the saliva goes cold in the air, not easy to take when I’m still nder you trying to wriggle away. Especially now, when you pick up speed and depth and hitting harder, swelling and getting hotter.
Dammit I cant get you off me! I scream in frustration before breaking down all over again pleading “nooooooo don’t cum in me please!!”
Old 11-23-2008, 10:33 AM   #39
the savage
Privileged Member

I'm thrusting as fast as I can, my breathing erratic. Beads of sweat drop off my forehead and drip onto your body, stretched out beneath me. Just as you scream for me not to cum inside you, I do. Shuddering as the first spurts fly out of me and into your unprotected womb. I keep up my assault on your body, my mouth suckng and licking at your neck leaving angry red marks behind. My hand squeezing at your breast, fingers gently rolling the nipple. My hips continuing to pound forward until every last drop is milked from me and flies into you.

Collapsing on top of you, gasping for air. The hand that was entwined in your hair starts to stroke the side of your face. "Was it good for you too?"