Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-29-2008, 11:31 PM   #181
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Kidnapped From A Station Toilet (Rapeserver)

Kidnapped From A Station Toilet (Rapeserver)

One of the classics that no collection should be without. I found this as I was trying to free up space on my computer and noticed that all the links had been deleted.

This is the full version with all parts joined up. This vid is sometimes referred to as "Toilet" or "Station Toilet" rape, but most of the action does not occur in the toilet. A young plump girl is abducted from the station toilets and taken elsewhere. There she is raped by two men who take great pleasure in tormenting her with knifes and bottles and forcing her into all sorts of positions. Its a long rape but still very watchable.

Filename: Rape Fantasy - Czech - In Praha - (Rapeserver).wmv
Size: 115 MB
Run Time: 57 minutes
Quality: Poor to Acceptable
Language: Czech / Russian
Theme: Rape, abduction, bottle insertions, MMF, No anal

Download Link: Hosted on Mediafire (93 MB) - no password

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:29 PM.
rightidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2008, 11:33 PM   #182
rightidiot
Privileged Member

rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rightidiot has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Monica - Brazilian Girl Raped

Monica - Brazilian Girl Raped

I dont think I have seen this vid here, but then again they are so difficult to locate without key words.

Schoolgirl is kidnapped off the streets and taken to a garage. There she is tied up and brutally raped by two men. Got all the elements - anal, double penetration.... Video quality is not the best and is best played in a smaller screen size.

Filename:Monica-Nice Brazilian Girl Fuck Anal-Donna Rapita e Violentata Da 2 Uomini.avi
Run Time: 21 minutes
Quality: Acceptable - best watched at 60% of normal screen
Language: Portuguese
Theme: Rape, abduction, MMF, anal, DB

Link Deleted By Hosting Site

Found on P2P. Respect goes to original uploader. Give me some reputation points instead.

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:46 PM   #183
inbhkbw

inbhkbw is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, R/Idiot for lot of postst. Despite rapidshare links are still alive
inbhkbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 02:11 AM   #184
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by inbhkbw View Post
Thanks, R/Idiot for lot of posts. Despite rapidshare links are still alive
Thank you for that comment.

Mediafire has removed some of my links. RS may take a little longer because I include authenticity checking and I encrypt the filenames - so its a little harder for them. But I suspect that sooner or latter they will catch up with me.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:23 AM   #185
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default African Girl Raped By Burgular

African Girl Raped By Burgular

Despite the title, I wouldn't call it rape, more like forced or fantasy sex.

Anyway, vid has a really hot african chick who is forceably taken. She does put up some resistance intially, but then become quite co-operative towards the end.

Slim girl, small tits, but she is hot, especially in the white underwear.

Filename:Stupro Di Una Bella Nera (Black girl raped by burglar).avi
Size: 154 MB
Run Time: 24 minutes
Quality: Good to excellent
Language: French (I think)
Theme: MF, Forced Sex, Anal, African, white on black.

Orginal Links Deleted By The RAT

Reposted Links:
Part 1 - Hosted on Mediafire (80 MB) - Join with HJSplit
Part 2 - Hosted on Mediafire (75 MB) - Join with HJSplit

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-16-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-01-2008, 02:50 AM   #186
akabax

akabax Level 1 (100+)akabax Level 1 (100+)

There are very few fantasy rape movies with black girls. The only one I know is the widely reposted "african Girl Stops On Side Of Road To pee".

So, I'm VERY grateful for your african-girl-raped-by-burglar. Great work!
akabax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2008, 03:58 AM   #187
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by akabax View Post
There are very few fantasy rape movies with black girls. The only one I know is the widely reposted "african Girl Stops On Side Of Road To pee".

So, I'm VERY grateful for your african-girl-raped-by-burglar. Great work!
Thanks for your kind comment. The same girl does appear in some other italian vids, but they are difficult to find.

Incidentally I found some vids which depict scenes of women being hypnotised and made to perform sex acts - either on themselves or other women. Not really male/female rape, but I wonder if there is any interest in this type of stuff?
Old 11-05-2008, 01:46 PM   #188
phasalis

phasalis has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
Kidnapped From A Station Toilet (Rapeserver)

One of the classics that no collection should be without. I found this as I was trying to free up space on my computer and noticed that all the links had been deleted.

This is the full version with all parts joined up. This vid is sometimes referred to as "Toilet" or "Station Toilet" rape, but most of the action does not occur in the toilet. A young plump girl is abducted from the station toilets and taken elsewhere. There she is raped by two men who take great pleasure in tormenting her with knifes and bottles and forcing her into all sorts of positions. Its a long rape but still very watchable.

Filename: Rape Fantasy - Czech - In Praha - (Rapeserver).wmv
Run Time: 57 minutes
Quality: Poor to Acceptable
Language: Czech / Russian
Theme: Rape, abduction, bottle insertions, MMF, No anal

Download Link: Hosted on Rapidshare (97 MB) - Password=RI

Thank you for posting but When I was the extract this movie give me CRC (wrong password) message. Any comment of this problem ?
phasalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #189
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasalis View Post
Thank you for posting but When I was the extract this movie give me CRC (wrong password) message. Any comment of this problem ?
Im sorry to hear about your problems phasalis. Ive recieved PM's from people who have managed to see the vid and liked it and I have also recieved a PM from one other who is having the same problem as you.

The "CRC error (wrong password)" is a weird error that comes up time and time again. It is less frequent if the rar file is prepared with an the following "Archiving options":
- Put authenticity verification
- Put recovery record
- Test archived files

I may have forgotten to do this in this particular instance (old age and always in a hurry) - so what I have done is to upload the orginal file (uncompressed on rapidshare).

Also you will quite often find that 7-Zip will properly un-rar these file, even though it give you the same error message, where as winrar - just stops whenever their is an error. 7-Zip is a small freeware utility - download link - and I would always suggest that you try uncompressing the same file with it before you re-download. Remember, it will give you the message - but it will uncompress the file - unless its really, really corrupted.

African Girl Raped By Burgular - Mirror Download: Link Deleted By Hosting Site

Kidnapped From A Station Toilet
- Mirror Download: Hosted on Mediafire - no password

Last edited by rightidiot; 01-05-2009 at 08:40 PM.
Old 11-06-2008, 02:30 PM   #190
phasalis

phasalis has initial reputation

Thank you for this inform and link .
phasalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #191
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by phasalis View Post
Thank you for this inform and link .
Well judging by the number of downloads, it appears a number of you are having this problem. I dont think that these problems are restricted to my uploads ONLY, and I suspect that you have encountered these problems before.

The CRC (wrong password) error has never been officially recognized, but is believed by some, to be caused because the host computer uses a non-intel chip. However there is no official guidance to this - but 7-Zip, seems to be able to cope better with this.

Authenticity verification and recovery records - do increase the size of the file, but they allow the uncompression software to recover errors (in theory).
Old 11-07-2008, 10:00 PM   #192
Don Juan
Privileged Member

Don Juan has initial reputation

Thanks for the newest update! Rarely get see a hot black girl in these videos.

I got a checksum error,too, but that didn't keep the file from extracting. The file size matches that in your screenshot (down to the last byte) and I haven't experienced any playback issues, so... *shrugs* gonna pass on the new file. Thanks anyway.
Don Juan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 10:17 PM   #193
mailmandude
Privileged Member

mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mailmandude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A little of this, a little of that and no two pages identical in any way. I think this just became one of my favorite threads here. Your efforts are to be recognized, rightidiot.
mailmandude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 01:58 PM   #194
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mailmandude View Post
A little of this, a little of that and no two pages identical in any way. I think this just became one of my favorite threads here. Your efforts are to be recognized, rightidiot.
Im blown away by your comment. For me this is probably the ultimate accolade, and I for once dont know what to say, apart from thank you very much indeed.

Last edited by rightidiot; 11-08-2008 at 02:04 PM.
Old 11-09-2008, 01:36 AM   #195
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Default African Raped During A Fishing Trip

African Raped During A Fishing Trip

I had so many problems downloading, uploading and making previews of this file - I seriously deserve some rep points for this.

Anyway, this is the same girl as in African Girl Raped By Burglar who appears to be a very popular young lady as she has recieved the highest number of downloads.

Probably has been posted before as its part of the "Stupri Italian Series (number 09)", but I cant find any active uploads or trace of it.

Story line as far as I can make out, is that an african chick is raped by two men during a fishing trip. Typical Italian vid with lots of anal action, obligatory DP and the cum shot at the end is very, very nice.

Download this quickly - as it has been deleted by 2 hosters already and I cant guarantee how long this link will last despite all my attempts to foil file fingerprints.

Filename:Stupri Italiani 09.2 - La preda nera.avi
Size: 282 MB
Run Time:30 minutes
Quality: Watchable to Good
Language: Italian
Theme: MMF, Rape, Anal, African, Italian, DP, white on black.

Preview 2

Download: Depositfiles (283 MB) - no password

Last edited by rightidiot; 11-12-2008 at 01:32 AM.
Old 11-09-2008, 08:32 AM   #196
angeldust

angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)angeldust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

thanks, excellent one. I'm amazed that most African/black actresses are so much better in acting than i expected.
angeldust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 11:36 AM   #197
dickski

dickski has initial reputation

Great post. Some quality stuff. Thanks
dickski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2008, 04:55 PM   #198
fetterhobbit

fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightidiot View Post
African Raped During A Fishing Trip

I had so many problems downloading, uploading and making previews of this file - I seriously deserve some rep points for this.

Anyway, this is the same girl as in African Girl Raped By Burglar who appears to be a very popular young lady as she has recieved the highest number of downloads.

Probably has been posted before as its part of the "Stupri Italian Series (number 09)", but I cant find any active uploads or trace of it.

Story line as far as I can make out, is that an african chick is raped by two men during a fishing trip. Typical Italian vid with lots of anal action, obligatory DP and the cum shot at the end is very, very nice.

Download this quickly - as it has been deleted by 2 hosters already and I cant guarantee how long this link will last despite all my attempts to foil file fingerprints.

Filename:Stupri Italiani 09.2 - La preda nera.avi
Size: 282 MB
Run Time:30 minutes
Quality: Watchable to Good
Language: Italian
Theme: MMF, Rape, Anal, African, Italian, DP, white on black.

Preview 2

Rapidshare Downloads: Part 1 (100 MB) : Password=RI
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Part 2 (100 MB)
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Part 3 ( 90 MB) : Password=RI

thx for that but...i can't unpack it....comes an error
fetterhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:04 AM   #199
rightidiot
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by angeldust View Post
thanks, excellent one. I'm amazed that most African/black actresses are so much better in acting than i expected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dickski View Post
Great post. Some quality stuff. Thanks
Thank you angledust and dickski for the praise. Italian vids are not really my thing - just too much anal for my liking, but I must agree the african girl is quite hot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fetterhobbit View Post
thx for that but...i can't unpack it....comes an error
fetterhobbit - Can you provide me with any more details?
Have you tried unpacking it with 7-zip?
I did have a download mirror sorted but the file got deleted from there. However I will see if I can sort out another download source.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:38 AM   #200
fetterhobbit

fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)fetterhobbit Level 4 (400+)

i tried to unpack it with winrar...then he told me part 1 is corrupt
fetterhobbit is offline   Reply With Quote