Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-12-2007, 07:47 AM   #1
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Red face i have homework! Help me!

Ok, so a friend gave me "homework" today.

While he's at work, i'm supposed to read an article on how to give amazing head, and remember as much of it as possible.

He's coming over at midnight (4.5 hours from now) and i'm supposed to show him what i've learned.

But, as has always been my tendency when it comes to homework of any kind - even fun homework like this, it seems - i am stalling until the last minute and messing around on the Internet instead.

Can anyone give me a few quick study hints?

Guys, what feels good?
What do you like?

And girls...have you discovered anything especially pleasing to a man?

Please help! i have an important test coming up.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
For the one understanding
Looking for a token
Of blood or tenderness..."
- Suzanne Vega

Anal rapists are fucking assholes.
cryptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:21 AM   #2
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryptic
While he's at work, i'm supposed to read an article on how to give amazing head, and remember as much of it as possible.
What does amazing head mean?
Quote:
Guys, what feels good?
Silk feels good to the touch. Also - soft tissues.
Quote:
What do you like?
I like a lot of things. Tasty food, cartoons, reading, drawing, writing, going to the movies... and many more...
Quote:
Please help!
Please give more details, so I can try to help you...
Quote:
i have an important test coming up.
Good luck! I hope you pass with a good mark!
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 08:41 AM   #3
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i was never good at studying lol... i just read something once and absorbed like 3/4 of it:P ok ok... maybe twice
but i like it when while doing 69... if my girlfriend grabs my ass... and pulling herself up to deepthrought my cock
Old 10-12-2007, 08:42 AM   #4
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cryptic has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jack-the-ripa
What does amazing head mean?
lol

Really?
eep, sorry, i assumed i was using the commonly accepted colloquialism for the act...

erm...anyways...

It means pleasing a man orally.

Or at least, that's what i'm hoping to achieve.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 10-12-2007, 08:45 AM   #5
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirana
i was never good at studying lol... i just read something once and absorbed like 3/4 of it:P ok ok... maybe twice
but i like it when while doing 69... if my girlfriend grabs my ass... and pulling herself up to deepthrought my cock
Thanks for the tip!

*sighs*

ah...deep throat...that's one i really want to get the hang of.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 10-12-2007, 08:47 AM   #6
Akirana
GrandMaster

Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Akirana has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i got scarred by it... cause of scraping and such >.< so just remember to open wide!! lol
Old 10-12-2007, 08:53 AM   #7
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akirana
i got scarred by it... cause of scraping and such >.< so just remember to open wide!! lol
Eep! Poor you!

Ok, i'll definitely remember to take advice on that...wouldn't want to hurt him.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 10-12-2007, 08:57 AM   #8
Akirana
GrandMaster

s'all good lol... sometimes a bit annoying tho... cause i get chapped dick... meaning that sometimes the wounds reopen... like chapped lips but then on my dick>.< not all bad when my girlfriend is around to fuck... cause the sting from the open wounds can be hot... but when your alone it's kinda annoying!

Last edited by Akirana; 10-12-2007 at 09:01 AM.
Akirana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 09:21 AM   #9
MADDOGMCMANAMAN
PUSSYCRUSHER

MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MADDOGMCMANAMAN has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Ok, so a friend gave me "homework" today.

He's coming over at midnight (4.5 hours from now) and i'm supposed to show him what i've learned.

But, as has always been my tendency when it comes to homework of any kind - even fun homework like this, it seems - i am stalling until the last minute and messing around on the Internet instead.

Can anyone give me a few quick study hints?

Guys, what feels good?
What do you like?

Please help! i have an important test coming up.
fucking hell cryptic - i though you were male !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome.... TOgetyourtitsoutquickbitchRB !!!!!!!!

Old 10-12-2007, 09:46 AM   #10
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Like it's rare to find a woman that can explain how to lick properly, it's also rare to find a guy who can explain head well (unless they're gay). You, however, are in luck:

-start slow, don't swallow right away. First stick your tongue out and warm the guy up with some luscious licks
-male genitals aren't just made of one pole and a hammer on top. Pay some attention to the balls as well. Coress em (or lick them if you think you can stomach it), but don't squeeze too much!! Also, while doing the deed, a good move is to stroke the bottom of the shaft, just where it meets the ballsack.
-the most sensitive part of the dick is not the head. It's the ring where the head meets the shaft. Pay more attention to that part, but not with your teeth!!
-do some acting (or not ). If he thinks you're turned on by giving head, your guy will be much happier

Use these tips, be ready for a big cum explosion and above all else, never, ever forget to

SWALLOW!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:56 AM   #11
cryptic
Trapped by the darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Like it's rare to find a woman that can explain how to lick properly, it's also rare to find a guy who can explain head well (unless they're gay). You, however, are in luck:

-start slow, don't swallow right away. First stick your tongue out and warm the guy up with some luscious licks
-male genitals aren't just made of one pole and a hammer on top. Pay some attention to the balls as well. Coress em (or lick them if you think you can stomach it), but don't squeeze too much!! Also, while doing the deed, a good move is to stroke the bottom of the shaft, just where it meets the ballsack.
-the most sensitive part of the dick is not the head. It's the ring where the head meets the shaft. Pay more attention to that part, but not with your teeth!!
-do some acting (or not ). If he thinks you're turned on by giving head, your guy will be much happier

Use these tips, be ready for a big cum explosion and above all else, never, ever forget to

SWALLOW!!!
Wow, thanks for your help, Menace!

i was starting to get worried, too....he's gonna be here in a couple of hours, and i still didn't feel that i'd learned enough, but there's a couple of interesting lil bits of information in what you wrote.

Oh, and...

Quote:
No acting required.
Whatsoever.

Oh, and Maddogg... *laughs*
Thanks for the welcome.
Yeah, i'm female.
Bah...this is what i get for choosing a gender-neutral username.

- True Blood themesong

"So hungry
Looking for a token
- Suzanne Vega

Old 10-12-2007, 10:09 AM   #12
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace

Oh, I nearly forgot the most important thing! People are different and like different things. So if he says he wants/doesn't want some of the stuff I told to do/not do, be sure to do as he says!
Old 10-12-2007, 10:37 AM   #13
Diva

Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Diva

Quote:
...all his post here...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you must be a real *beep* for asking some things like this!
how *beep* are you?
say me please you make this posting up! one man can't be so *beep*!

Quote:
i don't know when you can get help from a article...
i think you must start and go with this and you know if you make it good or not!

Quote:
you must use your hands also!
do every thing together! men have balls, a mushroom, roots, do them together and he likes it very much!
bah! can't explain this very good like on here!

Quote:
SWALLOW!!!
yes!
spitters are quitters!
Old 10-12-2007, 11:28 AM   #14
jack-the-ripa
Banned

jack-the-ripa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva
Quote:
...all his post here...
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you must be a real *beep* for asking some things like this!
how *beep* are you?
say me please you make this posting up! one man can't be so *beep*!
What are you talking about?
jack-the-ripa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 05:36 PM   #15
Diva

Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)Diva Level 5 (500+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Diva

not allowed to use bad words here...
Old 10-12-2007, 06:42 PM   #16
Akirana
GrandMaster

Quote:
Bah...this is what i get for choosing a gender-neutral username.
lol... like my name is so gender defining
vivienne thought i was a girl at first >.> lol
Old 10-12-2007, 09:13 PM   #17
virginfantasy

i've gotten fanastic response by using my tongue a LOT. stop moving your head up and down (hands too), and hold his member still while you wrap your tongue around it, flicking and massaging the tip and sides with it.*but don't do this TOO much...haha.*

while you're sucking fast, move your hands up and down his cock slowly. sucking slow? vice versa!

go as deep as you can

and swallow!!! swallow!!! hehe

and, best tip out there: no teeth!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:15 PM   #18
virginfantasy

Quote:
Pay some attention to the balls as well. Coress em (or lick them if you think you can stomach it), but don't squeeze too much!!
gah...nasty.....licking the balls is so disgusting!!!LMAO. i got so many pubes in my mouth from that.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #19
Akirana
GrandMaster

lol... then your not doing it right virgin
my girlfriend does it too when i tell her...
and she never complaines about pubes in her mouth nor do i see her removing them from her mouth
Old 10-12-2007, 09:49 PM   #20
virginfantasy

well what can i say! it was my 1st-and only time so far-doing it!