Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-07-2007, 03:55 AM   #1
gretchyn

gretchyn has initial reputation
Default The family

"Make her suck my cock Daddy" begged Adam and Daddy did. All it took was yet another turn of the dial and the terrible burning sensation attacked my nipples and clit. I sucked his cock as I had for his father, Jim. I had eaten the pussies of his sister, Donna and his mother, Cathy. My tongue had probed four assholes. There were photos and videos with close ups of my face - never of theirs.
I am Susan Sherringham. I teach high school Maths. At age 21 I am only 3 or 4 years older than my students. Adam and his twin sister Donna are in the last year of highschool and are both in my class. I had had to inform their parents that both children were likely to fail Maths because neither child had the first idea about the subject and it was a mystery to me how they had got this far. Now I knew. Blackmail.
I had visited their home to discuss the situation and had been drugged with something, stripped and photographed in some lewd poses that I had been placed in. But they wanted my eyes open for the facial closeups of me giving oral pleasure to the four of them so they attached the electrodes and forced me to do filthy things with my mouth and tongue.
They didnt leave it there. They had me move into their house and live with them for the rest of the school year. I never want those electrodes again.
Basically I became Adam's personal fucktoy. His bed was my bed and he had sex with me every night and morning. On top of that the whole family used me for their amusement in many ways. Jim had a liking for anal sex and the others had lots of fun watching him nail my ass generally on weekends. Initially he complained that my ass was too tight and hurt his cock and I then went for two weeks straight with a dildo inserted and strapped to me so it wouldnt fall out. This apparently loosened my sphincter as he didnt complain any more. Cathy got out her sewing machine and lowered the necklines of my tops and shortened the hemlines of my skirts. My bras and panties were thrown out with the trash but she took me shopping to buy some sexy thongs. All of my shoes were deemed unsatisfactory and I had to buy the high heels Cathy picked out. Jim took me to an adult store and made me buy some dildos, vibrators, buttplugs and other toys. He made me have my nipples pierced and the following week took me back to have my clit pierced. That week was actually the time of my 21st birthday and the family gave me presents of nipple jewelry, little chains with tiny bells attached. Anyone close by could clearly hear the tinkles when walked or moved. i suppose i should describe myself to you dear reader.
I am a brunette 5'3" reasonably attractive with a body that reads 36D, 26, 34. My breasts are quite large for my frame and my ass is tight. My nipples are the size of small grapes and are easily excited to hardness.I have no family and no boyfriend. I was posted to this school just after the first semester started because a teacher had resigned. I am writing all this down because my therapist said it might help me to review the last year. Apart from the start things wont be in any particular order.just setting them down as things come to mind.
My sexual activity up to then had been missionary style twice with a past boyfriend just after I turned eighteen. It wasnt very exciting, perhaps due to my ignorance, his small penis, lack of experience and his premature ejac problem.
Donna as a nasty streak and she enjoyed tying strings to my nipple rings and attaching them to each other and my clit ring. Then she would insert a buttplug in my ass which had what looks like a dogs tail attached. Wearing a dog collar and leash I would be pulled on my hands and knees through the house and out into the back yard. Every movement of my body caused the strings to pull on my nipples and clit and it was very painfull. Donna would make me squat and pee like a bitch and then she had me lick up some and swallow it. Sometime later somebody thought up the horrible idea of placing a large glass of fresh warm pee at my place at the dinner table. The idea was that I had to drink a mouthfull and then state whose pee I thoght it was. If I was correct then I could throw the rest out but if I was wrong then I had to drink it all at the dinner table. I rarely guessed correctly.
I carried on teaching through all this. Nobody said anything about the slutty clothes that I wore. Cathy was a wizard at sewing up whorish clothes for me at very little cost. They didnt last more than one or two days wear but they achieved her desired result of making me look like a cheap slut. Because of the heels and the short skirts everybody caught more than glimpses of my often uncovered pussy and ass. The tops that she made were all practically seethru and my braless breasts and nipple rings were very evident. Donna And Cathy both delighted in attaching chains with heavy weights to my nipple rings. Sometimes they would suspend large buckets to them and all the family laughed as my breasts fought to hold them as they were slowly filled with water. There were many times that I thought the rings would be ripped from my poor stretched nipples but fortunately for me that never happened.

If anybody is interested I will continue these ramblings later. If not, then I wont bore you with more.
gretchyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2007, 09:02 AM   #2
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

Please do. ^_^
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote