Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-20-2010, 05:40 PM   #1
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Census Taker.

Census Taker.

Many Americans hard felt the economic recession, unemployment was high and jobs were in short supply, and few were feeling the financial pinch any more than Brenda and her family. Her husband worked hard and volunteered for as many hours as he could get at the shop, but the couple were definitely feeling the lose of Brenda’s job and it was getting harder and harder to make ends meet.

Brenda looked everywhere trying to find a job, but with only a high school diploma there just wasn’t much out there for a 30 year-old woman, that paid enough for day care, and with a 10 year-old son to care for it limited her options, so when Brenda ran across the add for Census takers it sounded like a great way to make some extra cash, she showed the add to her husband …

The U.S. Census Bureau is recruiting temporary, part-time census takers for the 2010 Census. These short-term jobs offer good pay, flexible hours, paid training. Best of all, census takers work right in their own communities. Census taker jobs are excellent for people who want to work part-time, those who are between jobs, or just about anyone who wants to earn extra money while performing an important service for their community.

“I don’t know honey, who’s going to watch the boy while you’re out doing this?” her husband Jerry asked after reading the add.

“You can make your own hours the add basically says, with you watching our son, I can do it for 3 or 4 hours after you get off from work and be home before dark, you know we need the money” Brenda explained.

“Well why don’t I do it, I don’t like the idea of you going up to strangers doors”

“You work hard enough and this is a chance for me to contribute, please babe, it will be right here in our own town and besides I’m a big girl and smart enough to take care of myself, please babe please let me do this for us”

Jerry could see how much this meant to Brenda, and they could use the extra money, so he relented, telling himself he was just being a worrywart.

The Census job was working out just the way Brenda said it would, she had supper on the table by the time her husband got home from work, and then she’d be off to knock on doors and take the required information. She had decided to ride her bicycle, she loved to ride her bike and it was a good way to make money and have fun riding too, and as she had promised she was always home before dark. Until …

Troy stood looking out his front door drinking a 16 OZ can of Red Bull, watching the pretty little dishwater blond riding her bicycle door to door down his street, his big black 11 inch cock bulging in his jeans, “Damn that little cracker cunt has a booty that would make a sista jealous” he said to himself as he watched Brenda walk up to the house across the street in her faded cutoff jean shorts, pink tank top shirt and sandals, her ponytail bouncing with every step.

Brenda was on Jefferson Street, located in a low-income neighborhood of older homes, a street inhabited by mostly elderly people living on fixed incomes, drug addicts, drug dealers or in Troy’s case, paroled convicts. Troy was a registered sexual predator, who had spent the last 15 years of a 20 year sentence in the State Penitentiary for carjacking a woman from a shopping mall parking lot, taking her to a secludes place where he raped, sodomized and beat her nearly to death, leaving her for dead, it was only luck that the woman survived and picked him out of a police lineup.

There was no answer at the door across the street from Troy’s house and Brenda got on her bicycle and peddled across the street to Troy’s house, “That’s it little Momma, come to Poppa baby, come to Poppa” Troy said to himself as Brenda parked her bike on the sidewalk in front of his house and walked up to his front porch that was surrounded by bushes and knocked on his door.

“Good evening sir, I’m with the Census department and I’d like to ask you a few question Brenda said as she held her clipboard and began reading off the list of required questions, and Troy was looking her up and down as they conversed, thinking to himself, “Not playboy magazine material but definitely a cute little honky hoe” and Troy noticed the ring on her finger and he loved to rape married white women, and Brenda didn’t even see it a coming, Troy suddenly punched her in the stomach with all his might and the little 5 foot 4, 120 pound blond dropped to her knees on the porch in front of him with the breath knock out of her, dropping her clipboard and falling face first to the porch. Troy reached down grabbing a hold of her ponytail and dragged her into his little run down home before hurriedly going to the sidewalk and grabbing her bicycle and carrying it into the house and shutting the door.

Troy put Brenda’s bike beside his workout bench as Brenda lay on the floor trying to regain her breath. Troy was an avid body builder, something he took up in prison with his homeboys, not much of anything else to do in the joint to pass the time. Brenda was laying in the floor sucking in badly needed oxygen when Troy turned his attention to her, reaching down and grabbing a hold of the waistband of her cutoff shorts and began jerking them off of her, until she was in the floor wearing just her sandals panties and tank top shirt.

Stop! Stop! What are you doing?” Brenda yelled fearfully at the big 6 foot 3, 250 pound, mussel bound black man, as she tried crawling toward the front door, and Troy kicked her with his big 13 sized foot right in the midsection, again knocking the wind from her, and bringing her attempt to flee from him to a halt.

“You’re not going anywhere you little white cracker Cunt!” Troy said as he reached down and grabbed a hold of her pink tank top and pulled it up over her head and off of her, now leaving Brenda clad in only her sandals panty and bra.

Troy picked up the breathless blond and sat her on his workout bench with her back leaning against the main upright beam, and took a nylon strap and tied it to her wrist and secured her hands up in the air over her head onto the metal beam, then Troy took a belt and slid the belt through the buckle to make a loop, which he put around Brenda’s ankle and tied the other end of the belt to the butterfly bar of his workout bench which raised her sexy shapely leg up in the air, level with her chest, and he used another belt to do the same to her other ankle and tied it to the other butterfly bar of the bench, and now the little hazel-eyed blond sat with her sexy legs spread wide open and up in the air, with her hands tied up over her head.

Brenda breathing heavily begged the big black man as he removed the sandals from her feet, “please don’t hurt me sir please I have a husband and child, please let me go, I won’t tell anyone I swear” but Troy with brute strength just ripped Brenda’s bra from her body, sending her 36 Cs bouncing and flopping around on her chest, “You isn’t going anywhere white meat!” Troy said just before ripping off her white cotton panties.

“PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP MEEEE!” Brenda screamed at the top of her lungs hoping someone from outside would hear her pleas and summon for help, and Troy grabbed her little head in his big hand and banged the back of her head against the metal beam behind her, nearly knocking her out and leaving her dazed and seeing stars.

“Bitch if you disturb my neighbors the only thing you’ll be wearing when I’m through with ya is a toe tag in the city morgue!” Troy warned Brenda as he took off his T-shirt, exposing his torso that appeared to be chiseled out of stone, a big-barreled chest, six pack abs and muscled arms bigger that her legs, the shear size and apparent strength of this big black man was very frightening and intimidating to the little whit woman, but when Troy dropping his jeans to the floor displaying his big fat 11 inch cock that was standing straight up in the air, stiff as a board, jerking and twitching, she was terrified and began trembling all over as tears began to trickle down the cheeks of her pretty face.

“Please don’t do this to me please” Brenda sobbed, Troy could see the fear his big black cock brought to the little white married woman and he smiled a prideful smile, “Your man ain’t packing a gun like that is he sweet white meat?” Troy asks, “Please1 Please!” Brenda sobbed, “I ask you a question white meat! And when I ask you something you answer it if you know what’s good for you, you understand me?” … “No! No! His isn’t as big as yours, please don’t hurt me with that thing I beg you” Brenda said in humiliation.

“Oh I’m gonna hurt you with it white meat! I’m gonna hurt ya good! I’m gonna fuck you till your ears leak! Ha! Ha! Ha!” the black man boastfully bragged, but it wasn’t an empty boast, because Troy could talk the talk and walk the walk when it came to raping a woman, something little Brenda was just moments away from finding out as Troy straddled the bench and sat down in front of her, putting his big strong hands under her legs at the knees and easily picked her up off of the bench, scooting himself underneath her until the tapered head of his cock was positioned between her quivering pussy lips, and then he just let go of her and let her own body weight sink her tight, dry, pussy all the way down on his massive man meat.

“NOOOO-AAAAAAA!!!!” little Brenda screamed in Troy’s face as she slid painfully down the length of his big black bone.

“Now I want you to pull yourself up by your hands and slid back down on it Bitch!” Troy instructed Brenda.

“I can’t (sob, sob) I can’t do it!” Brenda squealed, as she sat there with her pink meat wrapped tightly around Troy’s big fat prick, so Troy grabbed Brenda by her soft, creamy, tender white tits and began slamming her up and down on his cock like she was a rag doll, and poor little Brenda was screaming so loud that Troy let go of her breast and slugged her in the jaw hard enough to dislocate it, and she sat there dazed and disoriented with her pussy involuntarily squeezing Troy’s throbbing cock.

It’s strange where a person’s mind wonders when they are under great distress, and as little Brenda sat there with her pussy squeezing that big black man’s dick, her jaw dislocated and throbbing in pain, listening to Troy repeat his demand that she pull herself up and slide herself back down on his cock, her mind wondered back to that day when her husband told her, concerning the Census taking job …

“Well why don’t I do it, I don’t like the idea of you going up to strangers doors” and she replied back to him, “I’m a big girl and smart enough to take care of myself” and now that little lady who felt she was smart enough to take care of herself, done the only thing she could think of, to take care of herself, and that was to grab hold of the strap binding her hands above her head and pull herself up and slid back down on that big black man’s pole, up and down, up and down she pulled herself, as Troy spit in her pretty face, until the strength in her little arms failed her and she could lift herself no more.

I’m sorry, I’m sorry I can’t do it, please don’t hurt me,” she said the best she could with a dislocated jaw, at this point Troy hooked his muscular arms underneath Brenda’s trembling quivering little legs, and stood up with her and began to viciously pound his big black cock in and out of her little white pussy, beating the hazel-eyed little blond mercilessly against the metal beam behind her, showing absolutely no regard whatsoever for the physical damage he was doing to her spinal card, pounding her until he flooded her womb with his black seed, then he just let go of her and let the battered dazed blond fall back down to the bench, which left her pretty face right in front of his half hard jerking twitching cock.

Troy then put his slimy cock under Brenda’s nose and said, “Sniff it Bitch! I want you to smell yourself on me” and Brenda took a little whiff and gagged, “Not good enough you little white Slut! I want you to run your nose down the length of it and I want to hear you sniffing it!” and as poor little Brenda ran her sniffing little her nose down the length of Troy’s slimy black cock, sucking the cum off of it like a vacuum cleaner with her nose, her own word echoed loudly in her ears … “I’m a big girl and smart enough to take care of myself”

As Brenda sniffed the cum off of Troy’s cock, he took her wedding ring off of her finger, than crammed it down her throat and made her swallow it, then he slapped her across the face which snapped her dislocated jaw back in socket, before cramming his cock into her little mouth and began face fucking her, and if someone would have been watching Troy ramming his big fat cock down Brenda’s throat, they would have seen her neck bulge out every time he crammed it down her throat, and Troy face fucked Jerry’s little wife until he was ready to cum, and then he crammed it all the way down her throat and held it there until her choking throat milked his big black balls dry.

After Troy finished feeding little Brenda his slimy load, he jerked his happy cock from her throat, which made the sound of a cork being popped from a champagne bottle, and then he walked back to his kitchen to get another 16 OZ Red Bull from his refrigerator, and poor little Brenda who was teetering on the brink of a mental break down, had a vision in her tormented mind of her wedding ring setting in her stomach, soaking in this black brute’s sperm, with her own words still ringing in her ears … “I’m a big girl and smart enough to take care of myself”

Troy came back from the kitchen guzzling his cold brew, and the sexual predator sat down on the bench facing his conquered prey, picking her torn panties up off the floor, telling her in no uncertain terms, “I’m gonna have you in the ass next white meat, and afterwards I’m gonna bury your worthless white ass alive in my basement” then Troy stuffed her torn panties deep in her mouth before picking her up and scooting himself underneath her until the fat head of his cock was pressed up to the virgin pucker of Brenda’s sphincter ring, then he let go of her, and Brenda tried holding herself up with her hands, to keep her asshole from sliding down on Troy’s big fat cock, but she was just to weak, and slowly, inch by grueling inch her tight squeezing butt hole slid down the length of Troy’s pole, and poor little Brenda squealed like a little piglet all the way down it.

As Brenda sat impaled on Troy’s pole he looked into her hazel eyes and told her, “When I’m done busting your ass you’re dead meat Bitch! You understand what I’m telling you ya little cracker Cunt? I’m gonna finish using you up! Then I’m gonna throw you away like the trash you are!” than Troy grabbed a hold of Brenda’s creamy tits, digging his fingernails into her soft flesh, and began slamming her little white ass up and down on his big black cock, butt fucking her brains out until he blasted her bowels with his hot cum.

The pain of Troy’s big black cock blasting her innards like a power washer was so intense that she managed to spit her panties out of her mouth into Troy’s face, and she was screaming a blood curdling scream of agony, and Troy punched Brenda in the jaw so hard that he broke her jaw, sending many of her teeth flying out of her mouth, then he slammed his forehead into her forehead, head-butting her so hard the back of her little head banged into the metal beam of the workout bench, knocking Brenda out cold, and as Brenda was out cold Troy freed her from the bench, tied her wrist behind her back and her ankles together before dragging her by her ponytail down into his basement.

When poor little Brenda awoke, she found herself laying on the dirt floor of Troy’s basement, just as he was finishing up the task of digging her a grave, “You was a good little fuck whit meat, but I’m finished with ya, so time for you to disappear” Troy said with an evil laugh while looking down at the terrified little blond, Brenda tried her best to beg for her life with her broken jaw, but Troy just took his big foot and rolled Brenda over into the grave he had dug for her, and Brenda was so petrified she was pissing herself and going into shock, realizing she was going to die, as Troy started shoveling the dirt in on top of her,

“Freeze Troy! Put the shovel down and lay face down on the ground,” the man yelled, and Troy immediately recognized the voice of his Parole officer and turned toward the stairway, staring down the barrel of the officer’s gun. Troy had got so caught up in his rape lust that he had forgotten about his appointment to see his Parole officer, so the dutiful officer paid Troy a visit, and saved Brenda’s life.

Troy was charged and convicted of felonious assault, rape, anal and oral sodomy and attempted murder for which he was sentenced 25 year to life, along with serving out the remainder of his prior sentence that he was on parole for.

Brenda was serving a life sentence as well, the little lady who felt she was a big girl and smart enough to take care of herself, was now afraid of her own shadow, to frightened to leave her home by herself, and reliving her horrific ordeal every night in her nightmares.

The End.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-B.jpg (63.3 KB, 362 views)

Last edited by jwham; 10-03-2010 at 06:00 AM.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 06:37 PM   #2
pantyhosethief

pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pantyhosethief has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pantyhosethief

Nice story. I liked the bit with her wedding ring - I wonder if she managed to get it back
Old 01-27-2010, 07:53 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantyhosethief View Post
I liked the bit with her wedding ring - I wonder if she managed to get it back
Maybe after her next movement ..lol.. Thank you for your kind words!
Old 01-28-2010, 09:37 PM   #4
jenny_s001

jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jenny_s001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Great story. Interesting to have her swallow her own ring instead of stealing it. The pic is great too, I love bondage pics.

Jenny

It is better to be a has been than a never was.

Strive to be what you wish to be thought to be.

Knowing the following will keep you sane in your work
-- Murphy was an optimist
-- Dilbert is actually a documentary
jenny_s001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2010, 08:13 AM   #5
jwham
Privileged Member

Thank you Jenny, the thought of a married woman being forced to swallow her wedding ring by her rapist is a turn on for me, feeding his lust for power over her, as well as being very demeaning and humiliating for the married woman, for there is only one way for her to retrieve her ring ..lol