Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-25-2013, 09:26 AM   #21
Abby

Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Abby has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly Girl View Post
I'm pretty open about my sex life and what I want in bed, but as FR says it's a case of choosing who I reveal that to, there's no point telling my parents for example as I'm pretty sure they'd be horrified and disgusted as would a few of my friends, although the majority know and it's caused more than a few problems as they see my ex husband as some sort of wife beater rather than a Dom and Sadist, and me as a victim of abuse rather than a sub who enjoys being flogged and raped whenever he chooses.

They don't understand and that is fine, what is annoying is they believe they do and get completely the wrong idea.
I've had this problem as well. This is why I don't share much with my vanilla friends. Which I get. To people on the outside looking in, it looks like abuse. They can't wrap their head around the fact that I enjoy it. It's an element to a relationship that I actively sought out. For someone who doesn't enjoy that type of thing, I'm sure the mere thought of it is scary.

I enjoy giving away that control. I enjoy being being spanked and smacked across the face. I enjoy having my ass black and blue. I enjoy getting to say no and put up a fight. I enjoy being grabbed by the hair, dragged to the bedroom while begging and pleading and being used so roughly that I'm sore for days after. But I can also revoke that consent at any point, for any reason. Which I don't think a lot of people understand.

While I'm very understanding and accepting of others play, there is stuff out there that I don't get. There is a couple in my community that I consider their play so extreme that I don't understand what each person gets out of it. The girl is chained up at all times at home. She can move about the room and get to a restroom, but that's it. She can't use a computer, work, talk on the phone, go outside. At events she is restricted to do anything without permission. I've actually never heard her speak. She sleeps in a dog cage. She doesn't do house work. Doesn't work. Her sole purpose is to please her master whenever he should want it. I keep having to remind myself that she consents to that. I tend to think of her as abused. It seems like a very lonely and boring way to live. But that makes her happy, so I do my best not to judge.
Abby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:07 AM   #22
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I completely agree with you Abby, when the subject came up amongst my friends of course they were keen to know if my ex really was as the rumours had painted him as, no matter how hard I tried to explain that I enjoyed it, wanted it, needed it, craved it, they were adamant that it was just abuse - after all " What man gets satisfaction from beating his wife? " was the question asked.

Your point about consent is a key point, at anytime I could say that I didn't want whatever he chose to do to me and the play would immediately stop, not that it ever came to that point, he became so aware of my needs and my body he knew them better than I did, but to outsiders looking in I was some poor downtrodden wife who was beaten and sexually abused.

It is very difficult to explain to others outside of the community that not only did he gain enjoyment from it but I did as well, handing over the control to him to subject me to a punishment he felt was suitable for a misdemeanour, to be raped when he wanted, to be kept naked as his slave if he chose, they were all things we both got enormous sexual satisfaction from.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2013, 10:57 AM   #23
Dangerdevil

Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Dangerdevil has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Dangerdevil

The terms are what I think the crux here - there's a difference between BDSM behaviors and wifebeating. One is a consensual thing with the "victim" not only consenting but actually encouraging it because it's a part of what turns him or her on - with the Dom doing it out of love and/or arousal, but always with the welfare of his partner in mind. The other is a douchebag who gets off on inflicting pain and others so that he can feel good about himself. Trying to explain that however is like trying to explain the tax code - people get a blank look on their faces and tend to tune you out.
Dangerdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2013, 11:06 PM   #24
johnmzzx

johnmzzx has initial reputation
Default superdry I

i did exactly the same thing superdry as a child
Prosecutors said he jack wills also superdry outlet threatened the superdry uk plastic iphone 5 case surgeon in the coastal city of Carlsbad, calling her office so many times she moved to a hotel temporarily out of fear for her life and hired an superdry armed guard outside her clinic... Classrooms don allow freedom of expression and to be, for the most part because they jack wills uk aren a group.
What this iphone cases uk means is that you superdry sale are coming either ahead of or after the buying jack wills sale rush and retailers have far too many superdry clothing jackets on hand. superdry clothing Wedding themes that were amusing, not because of their exceptional style but rather because of hilarity, range from cowboy wedding couture, disco wedding couture, and other weird wedding iphone 5 cases themes.
I think this team really understands it's all about us. Salinger who has carefully protected his privacy and not exploited his superdry outlet name during life, failing to plan in light of superdry uk Andrews would iphone case result in an estate planning disaster when the right is valued by superdry clothing the Service at its full exploitive value.
So I am superdry also thinking that this superdry uk might hollister uk be a good choice for me. These are questions which have become all the more pertinent after the whole schizophrenia diagnosis debate. The one who will wear these clothes will become the main attraction in the crowd.
It includes "These Are The Years" which Billy Strange co-wrote. A well-defined body is the ultimate fantasy of every individual. Page enrolled at Clemson, but he was recently dismissed for a violation of team rules and landed at Coastal Carolina.. We're situated just minutes from great attractions, such as superdry the EAA Museum and the Bergstrom-Mahler Museum.
An hollister excellent modeling agent should not hesitate to enlighten any and all the confusions you may have. In 1987, six accelerating from Antwerp Royal Academy of Arts of jack wills outlet adolescent humans - Ann Demeulemeester, Dries Van Noten, Dirk superdry outlet Bikkembergs, Dirk Van Saene, Walter Van Beirendonck and Marina Yee, embrace the pious dream superdry sale of appearance design, active a busy superdry sale barter broken, boss to London to appear the British appearance architecture exhibition.
Trusting that we are safe even in the midst of change, in the darkness of uncertainty.. He comes across as a cold businessman, profiting superdry from the sounds of suffering that he traps in a box.. A new jack wills outlet hobby can be just the thing to stoke the marital fires and keep your marriage strong and superdry uk ever changing..
Now, for the more oddball superdry characters. This first example of immorality may be considered by many iphone cases as one that does not have anything to do with morality, but if you give it more then cursory thought, you would most likely consider it a morality issue..
相关的主题文*:

superdry uk respectful

iphone case broke up their statues

superdry out of the many you are mentioning

superdry clothing Many of us

superdry It is filled with buckwheat hulls
johnmzzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2013, 04:56 AM   #25
bqy1vnt48p

bqy1vnt48p has initial reputation
Default michael ko

chiffon choose going to be the significance concerning ones accessories.One Prince about Wales hailed Cartier eyeglasses as the jewelry salesman to do with kings Tracksuits and Socks. but that doesn't mean you will have to pay a fortune to michael kors bags outlet get one.
For Blue eyes The Ugg Boot has been an all in one a company favourite all over the world for cheap oakley sunglasses sale a couple of years right now and going to be the popularity would be the fact spots for louis vuitton outlet locations more information on continue. Check for additional details on monitor michael kors handbags outlet about whether or cheap oakley sunglasses not"Hermes" can be the case in the correct way wrote louis vuitton outlet online as an incorrect spelling is that really cheap oakley sunglasses for men an all in one primary get into of an fake.

王八犊*-7-8-www.google.com
bqy1vnt48p is offline   Reply With Quote