Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-15-2006, 02:47 AM   #1
Bernd

Bernd has initial reputation
Talking A little Game ^^

BTW: Sry for my bad english - I´m german.

Here´s a game: What would you do?

A japanese Bitch has stolen your Job - two days later, you walk along the beach. At the beach you see the japnese-bitch, walking with her younger brother and her dog arround...

Would you beat her down (for loosing your job because of her) and how would you do this?

Can´t wait to read your ideas!
Bernd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:04 AM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Tell her that she looks like a Korean.

...heh, heh, heh.

konichi wa, geta kudasai.

yeah, korean people always spoke

konichi wa, keta kudasai.

they could never put the 'g' sound in correctly.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 10:17 AM   #3
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Walk over to her and stick the point of my knife that I have under my beach blanket in her side. Tell her "Tell your brother to keep the dog here; you and me are going for a stroll." Walk her down to an isolated part of the beach behind some brush on some dunes and tell her to pull those boobs out of her top. I would shove a cut piece of the blanket in her mouth and give those boobs a thorough inspection to see whether they are fake. That would determine my next move.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2006, 03:47 PM   #4
Bernd

after testing - the boobs are real

Lets go on. ^^
Old 07-15-2006, 04:07 PM   #5
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find that the boobs are real, so I cut a strip off the blanket and tie her hands behind her back. Next shove her down on her back and straddle her. Shove the blanket under her head so that her chin is against her chest. Whip out my cock and shove those tits together and start fucking them. I would make sure she kept her eyes open so she could see the head of my 10 inch dick pop out each time I shoved in.

I would tell her "I see all those Jap girls taking load after load on their face; you must really miss that since you stole my fucking job. Don't worry, I will give you a blast to remember. How many times did my boss do you before you got the job? Well, as you see I have another fucking job; its you."

Then blast my load all over her face. Just as she thought her ordeal was over; I would ask "Did I tell you I work a lot of overtime on my new job."
Old 07-15-2006, 04:13 PM   #6
Bernd

She beg you to stop the torture... ^^
Old 07-15-2006, 09:56 PM   #7
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I stand up and admire the accomplishment of my first task. She kicks rapidly trying to break free. She looks like a red gopher as she burrows across the sand; her hands still bound behind her back. I laugh as I grab her short hair and jerk her around. I put a foot on her back holding her firmly against the sand. I pick the blanket up and flip it open and out on the sand. I pick her up and drop with a thud onto the blanket.

I rip her bikini top off in a single motion. Iyank her right leg up and tie the top to her big toe. Bending down the nikini bottom is torn off; exposing her neatly trimmed bush. The bottom goes the big to of her left foot. I then drop between her jerking legs. My rod is stiff for another adventure. I line my cock up to burrow in as she twists on the blanket. Her eyes widen as the tip of my cock brushes against her cunt. I grab a breast and sqeeze hard. I then slip my hand to her nipple which has become erect with all the excitement. I pinch the pink protrusion and then begin to twist. "Spread those legs apart. Open you jobs sucking cunt open.

She is cringing with pain as I squeeze and twist her delicated bud. "I am going to fuck you deep and hard. Get those damn feet in the air and I had better hear those two red flags whipping as I pound your pussy. If I don't I am going to cut those nipples off and have them on my mantle at home." I snarl. As my cock begins to penetrate her outer lips; I feel her legs pulling along my side. I go deeper as she twists; trying to adjust to my unwelcome intrusion. I ram in; her legs jerk as her head flops from side to side. Tears stream down her brown cheeks as he stretch lips quiver around the end of the blanket hanging from her mouth.

I begin to pump in and out making sure that my balls slapped against her ass. I felt her legs move and heard the material snap behind my head. In her shadow on the sand; I saw her feet jerking as the torn remenants of her bikini was tossed wildly in the air. I continued to pump as her head tossed harder and harder. My cock was almost to the extent she could take. My heart warmed at seeing this job stealling bitch in agony. I finally exploded shooting my sperm deep into her petite body.

I hoped that they would accomplish their natural task and find eggs to fertilizer. Who knows, my job might open back up due to maternity leave. I pumped my seed into her warmth for another 4 minutes. I felt the last trickle dripple from my nozzle. I withdrew and stood admiring my work. Small traces of cum oozed from her stretched pussy. I definitely wasn't fired for poor output.

I stepped from between her legs and she quickly tried to curl into a small ball. I looked at her tight ass laying on the blanket and knew that I couldn't quit without doing some work in the back room.
Old 07-17-2006, 07:56 AM   #8
starhaven

starhaven has initial reputation

Throatdagger you are a strange twisted little person

i like the way you think
starhaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 06:54 PM   #9
XauroraX

XauroraX has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by starhaven
Throatdagger you are a strange twisted little person

i like the way you think
lol me too
I just like to watch them burn!

The irony in asking a masked man who he is...
XauroraX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2006, 07:20 PM   #10
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XauroraX
lol me too
Strange aurora, a name so Autumn,
floating in your intoxicating scent,
flying in to your ravished dreams,
all those rampant males seeking you,
finding that warm exquisite body,
no longer yours, only flesh consumed,
by many hard invasions beyond,
every hope now lost, just
a writhing, crying woman forever strange.

Grm is offline   Reply With Quote