Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2007, 01:09 PM   #1
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation
Default The First Date [male needed]

Lindsay frowned as she examined her third outfit in the mirror for what must have been the fifth time. OK so she was a little nervous, but this was her first date, ever, and she wanted it to go perfectly. She was well known in the school for being one of the more innocent girls, not those that pretended to be innocent, but a genuine, nice and timid young woman. Her father was the preacher at the local church and his morals and beliefs had rubbed off on her, causing her to have rather modest rules when it came to dating. A mini-skirt and tube top was too tarty in her opinion, particularly for a first date, but a pair of jeans and sweatshirt screamed 'not interested'. Perhaps something in the middle would work, finally deciding on a pair of jeans and a nice blouse.

Glancing at her watch she was shocked to discover she had only twenty minutes before her date arrived to pick her up. Sitting herself in front of the mirror she tied her light brown hair up with care, clasping it attractively with a hair clip before applying a tasteful amount of make up to her smooth skin. Rising to her feet, she admired the overall look and smiled with satisfaction, her cool blue eyes gazing back at her in excitement.

The door bell rang and she felt her heart jolt- he was here. Pulling on her coat and grabbing her bag, she ran down the stairs and opened the door with a smile. "Hi"
Old 11-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #2
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

Dan smiled as the door opened, the trademark easy grin that people liked so much about him. Few knew the mind that his friendly demeanor concealed. He tipped back his leather hat in a mock cowboy salute.

"Hey there, Lindsay. You're looking lovely tonight," he said. He was a tall boy, with blond hair done up in a short ponytail. He was in good shape but not musclebound, currently clad in new jeans, a plain white tee, and a leather jacket. The keys to his motorcycle dangled from the ring finger of his right hand. "You ready for a ride?"
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 06:06 PM   #3
Torn_Innocence

Lindsay smiled shyly at the man that stood upon her front step, glancing down at her outfit as he complimented her, cheeks flushing slightly. "Thank you, you are looking very handsome as well.." she replied lightly, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Glancing past him to catch sight of his motorcycle she felt her heart flutter slightly, having never ridden on one before.

Nodding enthusiastically at his question, she stepped out of her apartment and drew the door shut behind her, following him down to his motorcycle.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:26 PM   #4
Darth_Revan

Darth_Revan has initial reputation

He tossed her a helmet as he climbed onto his bike, grinning all the while. Everything was going according to plan. He'd known from the first moment he'd laid eyes on her that he had to have her. Purity like hers just begged to be defiled, and tat would happen before the night was out.

"Hang on tight," he cautioned. "This fine machine goes real fast."
Darth_Revan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2007, 04:30 PM   #5
Torn_Innocence

I catch the helmet a little awkwardly, smiling lightly in return to your grin. Pulling the helmet over my head, i climb onto the bank behind you, tucking my handbag safely between us as i wrap my arms around you and hold on tightly to you. "Alright.." i reply, voice a little muffled within the helmet. As we start off, my eyes are closed tightly, growing used to the rush of air against my body and the speed at which we are traveling in.

As i grow used to it, my eyes slowly open, watching the world fly past us.