Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #21
drmephisto

My hard cock is having the pleasure of your tender young body under mine, prey to mine. Each stroke is sending electricity through me, tingling my spine as you writhe under me in misery. I laugh at both my pleasure and your misery. "Tell me honey, Is this the best fuck you have ever had in your life?, hahahaa," the question and laughter bringing a hateful but desparate look on your face as you feel that I am far from finished with you.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:25 PM   #22
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

Each thrust draws a whimper and yelp from my helpless body, the movement driving my body against the mattress as your power into me. Tears trickle down my face in misery as you slam yourself into me again and again, taking your pleasure from my helpless, bound body. Your words make me shudder with dread, eyes sliding closed as i try desperately to imagine that i'm some where else other than here.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:33 PM   #23
drmephisto

My throbbing bone can't get enough of you, yet I feel it wanting to release into you. I do my best but the grunts of frustration of trying to keep this going give way as I release a gush of pent up cum inside. I try to keep my voice down trying not to attract attention. Then I look down at you and tell you what a hot slut you are and that in a few a minutes I will be ready for you again.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #24
Torn_Innocence

Each thrust drives me against and across the mattress, only the ropes stopping me from moving any great distance as they pull and bite against my wrists and ankles. Your grunts and groans of pleasure cut into my desperate attempts to remove myself from this awful situation, feeling your thrusts grow more erratic as you reach your release. Eyes widen in horror as i feel your cock twitch deep inside me as you release your cum inside of me, screaming against my gag.

The rape was bad enough but now you were cumming deep inside me, coating my insides with your seed. Tears trickled down my face as i pray that i won't get pregnant, desperate not to be reminded of this event forever more. Your words only make me sob the harder, turning my head away from you, lying limply against the bed.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:46 PM   #25
drmephisto

I sit and watch you crying and sqirming as I drink some water to recover my strength. I stroke my cock to torment you that more rape follows. You turn away and begin to cry as I laugh and wait with anticipation as I begin to do you again
Old 11-20-2007, 04:48 PM   #26
Torn_Innocence

I feel your weight move from on top of me, feeling the mattress shift beneath me as you move to sit next to me. Not wanting to look at you, i keep my head turned away, eyes closed tightly as tears slip down my cheeks, occassionally straining against the ropes that hold me bound. Eventually the fear of not knowing what you are doing becomes too much and i turn my head, looking up at you, clearly enjoying yourself.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:53 PM   #27
drmephisto

"Hahahahahah, yes jerking off is nice, but not as good as a young sweet cunt," I say as I climb on you again this time just sliding into your wet hole and expressing the thrill.
Old 11-20-2007, 04:57 PM   #28
Torn_Innocence

I strangled sound of horror escapes me at your words, feeling the bed move again as you decide you want a second go of my helpless body. A muffled murmurs against the gag, shaking my head in desperation, pleading for you to stop. But you are determined and a groan of disgust escapes me as you push yourself back into my pussy, making me strain against the bed once again.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:01 PM   #29
drmephisto

My hard cock buries itself inside you as I fuck you hard. This time I go very slow to savor the pleasure as you look up at me with expressions ranging from despair to outright hatred. My bone has not felt this good in a long time. "Baby, I sure picked a good one tonight, you are quite a hot cunt," I say to torment and degrade you.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:05 PM   #30
Torn_Innocence

My head falls back against the bed, staring up at the ceiling as you continue to slam yourself into me, drawing the occassional whimper and sob from me. Your movements are less painful this time as you at least have some lubrication but it doesn't stop the fact that you are doing this against my will, taking pleasure from my body without my permission. I'm hoping and praying that this will be it, that once you've emptied yourself this time that you'll leave me be.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:08 PM   #31
drmephisto

"Once I start the second time baby, it takes longer since my cock has to fill up again, so I am going to be here a while sweet thing, enjoy the ride," I say slowly sliding in and out of you.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #32
Torn_Innocence

Your reassurances draw a strangled sob from me against the gag, closing my eyes tightly as your movements are slow and steady deep within my body. Eyes fix upon my bedroom ceiling as your thrusts slide me against the bed, whimpering lightly on occassion.

In the distance i can hear my phone ringing incessantly, probably a friend wanting to know if i'm free for a couple of drinks. This only seems to deepen my misery and tears continue to slide down my cheeks.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:18 PM   #33
drmephisto

"You just let that phone ring baby, I'll let you go soon; as a matter of fact after I dump this load in you and give you a nice shower before I go, hahahahaha," I say letting you know that no evidence will be left for you to use.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:20 PM   #34
Torn_Innocence

I whimper weakly, as you tell me that you'll let me go once you are done with me, fingers curled lightly as i feel your continuous thrusts into my helpless body. Weak sobs escape me, having quietened as time passed, barely responding to your movements within me.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:26 PM   #35
drmephisto

Moments pass and I cum in you again, this time not as intensly but with as much satisfaction. I cut your wrists free from the bed and roughly tie them behind your back. I then free your feet and drag you into your bathroom and put you under your shower turning on the water. You let out a muffled scream as the icy water runs down your back. "That's nice isn't it baby," I say as you look at me with rage. I then pull you out and with my knife at your throat remind you about screaming as I take out the gag. "Let's go in the bedroom again," I say taking you and forcing you to kneel down binding your feet together. Grabing you by the hair I say, " Waht a mess you have made on me, lick my cock clean bitch."
Old 11-20-2007, 05:32 PM   #36
Torn_Innocence

I feel you release your seed into my body once again, releasing a strangled sob against the gag as i feel you pull out of me. The release of my wrists from the headboard allows a little hope to build, perhaps you are finished with me now. Feeling my hands dragged behind my back and bound, i struggle to remain upright as you pull me into the bathroom and push me into the shower cubicle, turning on the water. Eyes widen as a gasp escapes me, the icey cold water taking my breath away as it runs down my body, shuddering against the tiled wall as i stare at you with hatred.

Dragged out of the shower yet again, dripping water as you warn me to remain silent, pulling out the gag, before dragging me into the bedroom once more. Eyes widen as my hair is grasped and my face turned toward your cock, your demands instructing me to lick the organ that had just raped me. "No...no please.." I whisper weakly.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:34 PM   #37
drmephisto

"Do it and do it nice or I will tear your hair out, Understand?" I say feeling you reluctant to obey but to weak to resist. Your sweet lips taste my cock and slowly take it in your mouth to satisfy me once again.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:41 PM   #38
Torn_Innocence

Whimper helplessly, understanding that i had no option but to obey, my lips part and reluctantly lower around your cock, grimacing at the taste of both our juices mingled upon your throbbing organ. Hands clench behind my back in disgust, unable to use them to keep you from forcing my mouth completely down upon your shaft.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM   #39
drmephisto

"Oh that was nice, I just wanted to to get that last humiliation on you you bitch," I say as I pull you from me. "Now here's the deal, I am leaving, you are alive, if I find that you have reported this, and I will find out,I will come back and this time I won't leave you alive in your aparment, I will take you someplace to swim with the fish, GOT IT?" I say as I get dressed and prepare to leave then cutting you loose. "Remember, nothing happened here tonight," I say as I leave closing the door behind me.
Old 11-20-2007, 05:49 PM   #40
Torn_Innocence

A cry of alarm escapes me as you pull me from your length and toss me aside. Falling upon the ground, i stare up at you in fear as you pull your clothes back on and finally cut the bounds that have held me captive. I say and do nothing, watching as you leave, closing the door behind me. Weak sobs escape me as i curl upon the floor, wrapping my arms tightly around myself.

I sit there for a while before finally i rise to me feet, inching out of my bedroom and toward the front door, making sure that it was locked tightly before i make my way into the bathroom. The water runs hot, steam filling the room as i sit upon the closed lid of the toilet, trying to stifle my sobs. Eventually i manage to slip beneath the jets of water, allowing them to wash whatever traces of you that remain upon my body.