Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-13-2007, 01:42 PM   #21
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I continue to grope passionitely at her tits, moaning as she slowly sucks me off. "You really suck at this. I guess I'm gonna have to show you how its done." I say as I pull my hand out from beneath her shirt, and wrap it in her hair, shoving her head fully down stuffing my cock into her throat.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2007, 02:04 PM   #22
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

Eyes widen at your words, well aware of what you are about to do but powerless to stop you. Grimacing as your fingers tangle in my hair, and slam my mouth full down upon your cock, pushing it down my throat to the point where i'm gagging. Unable to stop my hands pressing at you, unable to breath, tears streaming down my face.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:44 PM   #23
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hold her head in place, feeling her choke and gag on my cock. "Now that's how I want it done. If you want to live, thats how it will be done." I release my hand from her hair, and allow her to pull back slightly to breath, when she doesn't immediatley follow my instructions, I push the barrel into the back of her neck.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-16-2007, 11:44 AM   #24
Torn_Innocence

I barely hear you as you speak to me, focus upon my desperate struggle to breath, before suddenly your grip releases me and i can pull my head back, gasping for air. The pressure of your gun against the back of my head warns me that i best give you what i want and i slowly lower my mouth down your cock, hesitating before i force myself to take you all into my mouth. Everytime i gag i fight to keep myself from drawing back, but on occassion i have to, tears streaming down my cheeks.
Old 11-18-2007, 10:06 AM   #25
alg9
Privileged Member

I groan as she, on her own, begins to deep throat me. My free hand again goes down her shirt again and begins to squeeze at her tits. But her bra is getting in the way, so I slide my hand around to her back and unhook it. I finally get to touch her skin.

"I bet you are tense too. When you're done sucking me off, I'll make sure you get a release too." I whisper into your ear with a cold chuckle.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-18-2007, 11:02 AM   #26
Torn_Innocence

Tears stream down my cheeks, helpless sobs escaping me as i continue to please you with my mouth. My body jerks away from you in alarm as you hand closes around my breast, my own trying to push them away. I feel the fabric of my bra slacken suddenly as you unclasp it, your hand reaching inside the warmth of my clothing, grasping and squeezing at my bare breasts.

Shaking my head helpless, i sob, not wishing you to touch me at all once i'm finished.
Old 11-18-2007, 03:58 PM   #27
alg9
Privileged Member

Her hands are trying to to push mine away from her perky breasts. THe gun barrel pressing into the back of her neck causes her hands to drop. FInally I feel release building in me, and I pull out from under her shirt, and hold her head steady, my full cock in her throat. I cum deep into her throat pumping with my hips to get every drop out.

"Swallow it all, slut."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-18-2007, 04:02 PM   #28
Torn_Innocence

The increased pressure of the gun against my neck forces me to freeze, my hands stopping their tearing and falling away. Your hand returns to the back of my head, holding my mouth over your cock as you drive yourself deeply into my throat. Eyes widened in horror as i felt you length twitch within my throat, forced to swallow for fear of choking or drowning on your seed.

Tears stream down my throats, coughing and spluttering desperately as i struggle to swallow your cum.
Old 11-18-2007, 04:55 PM   #29
alg9
Privileged Member

Finally I am finished shooting off in her mouth. With a smile, I pull myself out. I lean in and smell your hair, "You smell of sex, I wonder what you look like naked. Take off your clothes." I order.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-19-2007, 01:19 PM   #30
Torn_Innocence

As you pull yourself free of my mouth i cough and splutter, breathing deeply to try and regain my composure and regulate my breathing. I feel you lean over me, trembling against the ground as you comment upon my scent before order me to undress.

Slowly easing myself upright, i glance around the bank, noticing the other people, some watching what was taking place between you and me. Looking back at you, i catch sight of the gun and bring my trembling hands to my shirt, unbuttoning it and removing it along with my bra.
Old 11-25-2007, 11:09 PM   #31
alg9
Privileged Member

I stare at her as she strips, slowly, reluctantly. Her tight body slowly becomes visible, first the shirt comes off, and eventually her her skirt and panties come down, and she stands in front of me full nude. Even now the others in the bank are staring.

WIth an evil smile, I stand and walk around her slowly. A slap on the ass follows as I say, "What do you think I should do to you next?"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-26-2007, 01:56 PM   #32
Torn_Innocence

Once i've removed my clothing, i stand trembling before you as i try to cover myself with my hands and arms, trying to ignore those that were looking on. I flinch, releasing a cry of pain and alarm as your hand connects sharply with my ass, making me jump. "P-please..please let me go.." i whimper desperately,
Old 11-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #33
alg9
Privileged Member

"Let you go. Let you go where?" I ask as I stand behind her, very close, enjoying the heat from her body. In a mockery of intimacy, I begin to slowly rub her shoulders, "It's not like anybody's getting out of here any time soon. So why not have a little fun." I whisper into her ear, before I begin to kiss at her nek.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her