Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-10-2007, 03:40 PM   #1
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default robbery gone wrong (open to everybody)

It was all going perfectly, my boys and I had gone into the bank, and with one shot into the air had frightened everyone into following out every command. We quickly got all the money into bags and headed out the door. And that's when things went south. A cop had just happened to be heading towards the bank to deposit his check. We had to shoot him when he noticed our guns, and we all quickly got back inside the bank.

We have been in here, surrounded, for the last 6 hours. I am starting to go stir crazy, and one of our hostages is really starting to look like a good way to release some tension. I am almost constantly staring at her now, and I can sense that it is making her very nervous and afraid,
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
alg9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:51 AM   #2
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation

I can't believe this is happening to me. I had just popped into the bank to withdraw a little money when sudenly a group of men had burst inside and a gun had gone off. Hitting the ground with everyone else, i watched in silent horror as the men filled their bags with money, trying to control the trembling that took hold of my body. When they headed out the door i actually believed that the nightmare was over, that is until i hear another gunshot and the group suddenly rush back inside.

They barracaded the door, blocking anyone from leaving or entering, trapping us inside with them and their guns. I'd managed to pull myself upright, leaning against one of the teller boothes, smoothing my skirt out anxiously. I occassionally catch the glance of one of the robbers but quickly look away, not wishing to attract attention to myself.
Old 11-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #3
alg9
Privileged Member

alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)alg9 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I stand up and walk over to the trembling girl in the corner. She occassionally looks up at me, but quickly looks away. I sit next to her and drape an arm over her shoulder.

"Your scared aren't you. I'm sorry to frighten you, but if everybody is good, thennothing bad will happen." I slowly stroke my thumb over her lips. "your going to be good aren't you?"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 12:10 PM   #4
Torn_Innocence

I cast an anxious glance in your direction, alarmed to see you move toward me, but i cannot run for fear that any sudden movement may result in me receiving a bullet to an area of my body. Feeling your body brush against mine as you lower yourself down beside me, i stare at you in terror, my body tensing beneath your arm as it moves to fall across my shoulders. I dare not move a muscle, staring up at you in silence as your thumb moves across my soft, full lips.

My heart is hammering in my chest, fear the only thing keeping me from pushing you away and i numbly nod in response to your question.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:19 PM   #5
alg9
Privileged Member

She nods, and I can feel her pulse racing thorughout her body. I smile at her reaction.
"It's all just so frustrating. If I don't get something to ease my tension, I think I might snap. And then I don't know what would happen."
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 12:21 PM   #6
Torn_Innocence

I can only sit in silence, staring at you as a smile spreads across your lips. Your words frighten me, but as much as your closeness does, dearly wishing for you to move away and leave me alone.
Old 11-11-2007, 12:38 PM   #7
alg9
Privileged Member

She isn't responding to me, and seems almost to be shrinking into herself. This is not making me happy. I suddenly tighten my arm around her shoulder, digging my hand into her flesh.

"Answer me, talk to me." I whisper menacingly at her.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 12:40 PM   #8
Torn_Innocence

The anger that suddenly flickers across your face frightenes me, the tightening grip drawing a faint whimper of fear from my lips as i try to pull free of your grip. "Please..what do you want.." i whisper weakly, "...i can't help you..."
Old 11-11-2007, 12:47 PM   #9
alg9
Privileged Member

I smile, "Oh, I think you can help me." I reach up and stroke her hair, "You are very lovely, did you know that?" I slowly reach my hand behind her head, and pull her towards me, kissing her on the lips.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 12:51 PM   #10
Torn_Innocence

Your smile does nothing to comfort me, and the words that follow only make me shudder, watching you in fear as your fingers run through my air. I don't know how to respond to your question, but i don't have to as i suddenly feel you drag me toward you, forcing a kiss against my lips.

"Mmnnf.." A muffled protest escapes me, my hands moving to brace against your chest in an attempt to push you away from me.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:14 PM   #11
alg9
Privileged Member

I press my tongue through your lips, snaking it around your mouth, the pushing on my chest doing nothing to stop me as I hold your head steady. FInally I break the kiss and lean back.

"Now do you understand?" My hand rests on my gun, making it clear what will happen if she refuses.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #12
Torn_Innocence

My muffled protests continue to escape against your lips as you force your tongue between my lips, exploring the warm confines of my mouth as i continue to strain and push against you. As you allow me to break free, i gasp for breath, lifting a hand to wipe my mouth as i stare at you in horror. Lips part to protest, but i hesitate as my eyes fall to your gun and i fall silent.
Old 11-11-2007, 01:41 PM   #13
alg9
Privileged Member

I look at her open her mouth, as if to speak but you notice the gun and don't say anything, but your mouth stays open. An invitation I cannot resist. I grab the back of your head and shove it down towards my cock. I unzip my pants and let it out.

"I think you understand what I want." I tell her while pushing her down further.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-11-2007, 01:48 PM   #14
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen as your hand shoots out, fingers entangling in my hair as you drag my head down toward your crotch. My hands have instinctively fallen to your thighs, pushing against you in an attempt to free myself from you as you unzip your pants and pull out your cock. Shaking my head in desperation and fear, i seal my lips, trying to stop you from pushing me closer to your cock.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:23 PM   #15
alg9
Privileged Member

I feel your hands pressing desperately on my cock, trying to stop me from forcing you down. I grab my gun and smash it on the back of your head. Your arms go slightly limp and I push you down before you can recover, and force my cock past your lips.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-12-2007, 10:32 AM   #16
Torn_Innocence

A cry of pain escapes me as you strike me on the back of the head with your gun, causing me to slump limply against you, giving you a chance to push me downward. Unable to stop you or protect myself i feel your cock force it's way past my lips, eyes widening as i brace my hands against you. Muffled protests escape me in desperation as i tried to pull away.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:18 AM   #17
alg9
Privileged Member

She starts to groan into my cock, pushing her hands on my hips in an attempt to get free of my grasp. I let out an exsaperated sigh. Placing my gun at the back of her head I say, "There's plenty of other meat here if you don't do what I want. Now SUCK!"
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-13-2007, 10:02 AM   #18
Torn_Innocence

I freeze as i feel the barrel of your gun press against the back of my head and i stop struggling against you, not doubting that you would kill me if i disobeyed. Closing my eyes tightly, tears slipping down my face, i reluctantly do as you ask me, sucking upon your cock, disgusted by what i'm doing.
Old 11-13-2007, 10:12 AM   #19
alg9
Privileged Member

She sucks, slowly, pitifully. I don't care, even when its bad its good. I enjoy the feeling of her tongue running over my cock.

I continue to hold my gun to the back of her head, and reach my free hand down her shirt, groping at her bra covered chest.
if you can't cum in her
Then cum on her
Old 11-13-2007, 10:21 AM   #20
Torn_Innocence

The gun never leaves the back of my head, forcing me to continue sucking upon the cock that remains buried within my mouth. A whimper of digust escapes me as i feel your hand close around my bra-covered breasts, desperately wanting to push you away but too afraid to do so.