Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-06-2007, 06:20 PM   #1
hellcatlei

hellcatlei has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hellcatlei
Default Late night call [one male needed]

Long brown hair flew round in the breeze wet from the recent shower of rain that had fallen on her, red lips pursed together in thought as she walked slowly to her job. She was a clothes designer and had been called in late to look at changes one of her fellow workers had made to her newest outfit, of course she was in one of her own outfits pale pink sleeveless top it was like a waist coat but not quite at the same time and black hot pants with black pumps to match.

Slowly moving her hair into a lose bun she pulled her keys out walking in and locking the door behind her, she felt safe in here running fingers over fabric as she walked past sewing machines and tables full designers. She went and sat at her desk reading her name plate 'Rose Conner', she smiled happily and tapped her long pink nails on her desk waiting for who had called her to show theirselves.
Old 11-08-2007, 04:28 AM   #2
MasterWaylander

MasterWaylander has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Default watching

I watch her as she walks into the factory. I have sat in this same spot for over a week watching her comings and goings.
She is in pink and tight black pants, so sexy, I catch a glimpse of a white bra beneath the top through the open armhole and I amuse myself wondering if it is a plain bra or something fancy.
I chuckle to myself...I guess I will find out later.
I give her a few minutes to get to her office and then I ring her number.
"Hello can I speak to Rose Conner....Oh Hi it is Malcolm here, I am due to come and see your collection this afternoon...yes hello....I am affaid that my flight has been delayed and I can't make it until 7 this evening can you wait for me...yes I know it is late and everyone else will have gone......no that is fine it is your collection I want to see....oh ok....excellent...see you then"
I hang up, open my newspaper and wait feeling my cock twitch as I think about that glimpse of bra and the delights that it hides........

Long brown hair flew round in the breeze wet from the recent shower of rain that had fallen on her, red lips pursed together in thought as she walked slowly to her job. She was a clothes designer and had been called in late to look at changes one of her fellow workers had made to her newest outfit, of course she was in one of her own outfits pale pink sleeveless top it was like a waist coat but not quite at the same time and black hot pants with black pumps to match.

Slowly moving her hair into a lose bun she pulled her keys out walking in and locking the door behind her, she felt safe in here running fingers over fabric as she walked past sewing machines and tables full designers. She went and sat at her desk reading her name plate 'Rose Conner', she smiled happily and tapped her long pink nails on her desk waiting for who had called her to show theirselves.[/QUOTE]
MasterWaylander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2007, 07:37 PM   #3
hellcatlei

hellcatlei has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hellcatlei

she looked round slowly seeing the picture of her son on her desk and smiled happily "aww my beautiful boy", she'd left him with his father tonight though they weren't a couple anymore they had become friends again and she trusted him deeply.

She started to draw slowly then another design for her winter collection that would be coming out shortly thankfully she only had two more designs to get finished, sitting at her desk she waits finally seeing it's 7 she gets her designs together neatly.
Old 11-15-2007, 09:03 AM   #4
MasterWaylander

MasterWaylander has a little shameless behaviour in the past

I finally finish with the sports pages and decide to take a slow walk around the block. When I get back it is nearly 7 so I pick up my coat and walk over to the office.
I have counted the girls into there this morning and sat and counted them out this afternoon so I know you are alone.
I hit the intercom......
MasterWaylander is offline   Reply With Quote