Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-04-2007, 03:51 PM   #1
hellcatlei

hellcatlei has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to hellcatlei
Default First time [needed one or two males]

There I was sitting in my short black dress, halter neck and no sleeves hair down and curly in brown ringlets. I was waiting for my boyfriend tonight was a special night not that he knew it yet, I was finally going to have sex with him, he’d been so good with me never pressuring me to have sex with him at all it was such a change from my last boyfriend.

Of course there was always the chance his best friend would tag along, oh how I hated him the lazy pig he treated his girl like shit so she dumped him and I make it no secret that I hate him either. He’s always eyeing me up and it’s really creepy I’ve had him kicked out of my home a few times already.

So I just sit in my home waiting for my love to get here so we can enjoying the candle lit dinner I’ve made for us and pray his friend doesn’t follow him in here.
Old 11-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #2
touriquet2001
please delete

touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)touriquet2001 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

i've rp'd with her on im and she is a good partner . just so people know what i think of her skills . thank you
touriquet2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 03:52 PM   #3
darkness
Privileged Member

darkness has initial reputation

theres a knock on your door when you answer it you see your boyfriend's creepy friend standing before you. he says "yo, what up? um.. can we talk? its about your boyfriend. uh... can i come in? its really important. he says in a gasp it looks like he ran all the way here.
darkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
hellcatlei

I look deeply unsure then nervous of him anyway wondering why he wanted to know if my boyfriend was about "sure we can talk I guess but make it quick ok?" I move then so you can come inside
Old 11-06-2007, 03:24 PM   #5
darkness
Privileged Member

"thanks" i then move about looking everywhere for something "wheres your boyfriend" i ask. you can tell i'm scared as i look out the windows. then once i have your answer i pull out a gun. i turn and say "he's dead your boyfriend is dead" i then point the gun at you
Old 11-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #6
hellcatlei

I gasp then eyes going wide in fear at the sight of your gun "what the hell? just put the gun away and calm down ok?" I start to move then slowly away from you wanting to run
Old 11-12-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
darkness
Privileged Member

i quickly run and grasp both of your arms tightly apint the gun to your face. i then said "show to your bedroom or else you'll of a fate worse then death."
Old 11-12-2007, 10:47 AM   #8
hellcatlei

I whine gently then "ok I'll show you just don't do anything you'll regret later" I start walking slowly to my room then while trying to free my arms from your grasp
Old 11-14-2007, 09:33 PM   #9
darkness
Privileged Member

i tightin my grasp when you start to try to free your arms once we reach your bedroom i shove you on to the bed then say "are you a virgin?" then i grap your hair after you answer and say gruffly "get undressed! slowly"