Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-21-2007, 04:44 PM   #1
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Post From Sue's Dad

I have not told the police about your very bizarre dialogue's with my daughter on this board,yet.Judging by the sick posts I have forced myself to scroll through,I have no doubt,you indeed know where
Sue is.I want to know,that she's still alive and spare she and her mother any uneeded embarassment.Let me assure you if you do not respond I will turn
in her laptop with the links to these posts.I know you are somebody she met at the university,and I implore you not to do anything we both will regret.
I want to keep this out of the papers ,but time is running out.If you cant give me some kind of proof Sue is still alive I will have to go to the police with everything.My wife is going insane looking all over the fucking campus looking for her.But we both know she's not there dont we.
Ask her where I took her sking for the first time.If you respond correctly I'm shure we can come to some arrangment.

Last edited by slingjack; 10-22-2007 at 09:33 PM.
slingjack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2007, 09:21 PM   #2
unbalanced

unbalanced has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingjack
I have not told the police about your very bizarre dialogue's with my daughter on this board,yet.Judging by the sick posts I have forced myself to scroll through,I have no doubt,you indeed know where
Sue is.I want to know,that she's still alive and spare she and her mother any uneeded embarassment.Let me assure you if you do not respond I will turn
in her laptop with the links to these posts.I know you are somebody she met at the university,and I implore you not to do anything we both will regret.
I want to keep this out of the papers ,but time is running out.If you cant give me some kind of proof Sue is still alive I will have to go to the police with everything.My wife is going insane looking all over the fucking campus looking for her.But we both know she's not there dont we.
Ask her where I took her sking for the first time.If you respond correctly I'm shure we can come to some arrangment.
lol, I love to watch you fucking parents on the news crying your eyes out, "return our baby", when you didn't give a fuck about her before, all you rich bitches are the same. LMAO I drug little suzie out of her hole so she could read her daddy's pleas. Her eyes were swelled up from the beatings and it was hard for her to read being in the dark for so long. Btw, she told me about the skiing trip you and your daughter took, and I do mean "about everything". I don't think you'll go to the police, I'd have to tell them about your little trip. I can tell you she gave up fairly easily, and we've got some great pics for the paper, she almost seemed to be enjoying herself, a fucking whore just like her mama. So yeah she's alive, she a fighter, and I can't wait til her belly swells from all the cum being shot deep into her little cunny...perhaps I'll send you pics of your sweet little girl doing those things a street walker won't, I'm sure you'd love to see them. Btw your wife looked very sexy today in that white blouse, hehe wounder if I'm the only one who knew she was wearing red panties..I'm watching you.
Old 11-14-2007, 09:57 PM   #3
slingjack
Privileged Member

slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)slingjack has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default From Toby Chang attorney

My wife Grace and I just want our daughter back.Please dont hurt her we will do anything.I have money so does my wife.I'm a powerfull man I CAN GET YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT.I dont want to go to the police,you dont want to go to jail.Let's make a deal........
Old 11-21-2007, 01:45 AM   #4
unbalanced

unbalanced has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by slingjack View Post
My wife Grace and I just want our daughter back.Please dont hurt her we will do anything.I have money so does my wife.I'm a powerfull man I CAN GET YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT.I dont want to go to the police,you dont want to go to jail.Let's make a deal........
Awe you just want your daughter back, how sweet, but fuck you. You think I did this for money? I don't give a fuck about the money. This is about payback and the little cunt is getting just what she deserves because of a couple of fuck ups like you two for parents. I mean a fucking attorney. Didn't you know that one of those cases you worked on would someday backfire on you, payback time bitch. I'm fucking up you kid since you fucked up mine.
I have to tell you she's one fine cum rag, your daughter, bitch calls me daddy now. She doesn't fight much anymore, just lays there as tears well up in her eyes while I force my big thick cock deep inside your daughters tiny pussy. Hoping to give you your first grandbaby soon. I'll send you some pics so that you can see the hell you've caused your tender daughter that you failed to protect, and the pleasure of watching me take what I want. The video's are the best as she crys fuck me daddy, hurt me, and no matter how how much she hates herself for it, her pussy cums for me her daddy. The other night a few of my nigga's came over and worked her over pretty good. I worked the camera. You should see those black cocks being forced against her pale white skin. She kept begging daddy please make them stop, hehe. BTW, I've been following your wife in my spare time, she's quite the looker, maybe I should allow some mother/daughter bonding time. But let's make her come on her own. Tell you what, send your wife to the corner of 5th and 42nd on fri the 23rd at 1:30 pm , they'll be a car waiting. If anyone follows her your daughter dies or at lest will wish she was dead. Mom gets 3 hrs, 1 with me, 1 with me, her, and your daughter. If mom performs well then she will be allowed 1 hr with her daughter. BTW I took the liberty of spreading a few of the clips on the internet...soon your daughter will be a star, have a nice day.
Old 11-21-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
slingjack
Privileged Member

I talked it over with my wife Grace.She and I will do what you want.If you post that gangrape you sent attached to the last e-mail I am shure you will be sorry.There are laws against sutch things.Please work with my wife and I.If your child was wronged,maybe I can help.If he is in jail,I am shure I can get him out.I think I know who you are now and I'm telling you we may still be able to work things out.I will send my wife Grace to meet with you.She has agreed to do whatever you wish if you let her see that Sue is alright.