Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-01-2007, 03:04 PM   #41
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'm a bit surprised as she pushes me, as I thought she had given up. She almost get off the bed, but I manage to catch her just before, throw her back and get on top of her, holding her firmly. I have to find some rope, or something to calm her down, I'm not that experienced and won't manage to rape her if she keeps fighting like that.
Luckily I notice a key on her bedroom door.
"Scream and you'll be really sorry for it" I say, and not given her the time to think, I run for the door and lock herself in her bedroom. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I need to tie her a bit or at least find something to threaten her. So I start searching in her flat for something useful, picturing in my head the girl I'm gonna rape in a minute...
Seven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 05:22 AM   #42
Aphrodite

Aphrodite has initial reputation

When he locks the door I'm surprised, Is he going to leave and let me sit here?
I immediatly grab some clothes and put them on, so I'm not feeling so helpless.
But then I hear him rummaging through my stuff, so I start looking around for some sort of weapon in case he comes back.
Last week my light broke in my bedroom and I fixed it, so there has to be a screwdriver around here somewhere.
When I find it, I know its not a hell of a weapon but it could be useful.
I decide to place it under a pillow.
Then just to be sure I take a look out of my window to see if there is any possible escape route.
I notice that I can get to the neighbors house over the roof, it seems tricky, but I have to try it.
Without further doubt I swing one leg out of the window...

Last edited by Aphrodite; 11-02-2007 at 05:49 AM.
Aphrodite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2007, 12:33 PM   #43
Seven
and more

Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Seven has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It takes me some time to find what I need, but I finally lay my hands on a sharp kitchen knife and some thick string that will do for ropes. I put that in my bag, along with the camera I always carry with me.
I left her bedroom in a hurry, and I wonder where she will be when I come back. I expect the little bitch to be hiding behind the door, waiting to hit me when I come back, so I quietly walk to her bedroom door, holding the knife firmly in my hand, then open the door quickly, ready for her assault. But she's not where I expected her to be. Instead, I see her clumsily trying to reach the roof. I run for the window and grab her leg before she escapes. Once again I have underestimate her, once again she nearly escaped, but once again she didn't.
"Come back here you slut if you don't want to die!" I shout, holding her leg and trying to get her back.
Old 11-04-2007, 10:50 AM   #44
Aphrodite

I'm so close...I'm almost out of the window when I feel a jerk on my leg, I try to kick my leg loose, but I feel hands dragging me back into my bedroom.
His threats are scary, I don't know seven like that, but then again, today he has proved to be nothing I ever imagined.
"NO!" I wail, as he succeeds in pulling me back into the room, its to hard to keep my balance on the roof and now its either falling down 3 floors or let myself be dragged back to my rapist.
Old 11-04-2007, 11:37 AM   #45
Seven
and more

"Come on Aphro, we were only starting to have fun!" I say, as I successfully drag her back in the bedroom. She's shaking, partly cause she's afraid I guess, but she also might be cold, in her haste she only put on a thin tank top and a skirt. Taking advantage of her fear, I lay her back on her bed and start tying up her wrists to the bedhead. She struggles as I do that, but I hold the knife firmly in my hand and threaten her.
"Don't move, you don't know what I'm capable of to fuck you!"
She is so desirable lying there on the bed, her long hair messed up on the bed, her nipples piercing through her top, her body slightly shaking because of the cold, and her skirt barely reaching her knees I'm dying to rip off.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:03 PM   #46
Aphrodite

At first I struggle when he tries to tie me down, but when I see the knife I freeze.
I hate weapons, and most of all knife's, even if it is a kitchen knife, for the first time, I'm really, truly scared of him.
Five minutes ago, I felt this would all be over, now, I'm back to being scared, desperate and about to be raped.
The ropes cut in my wrists, I try to move my hands, to see if there is any chance of getting out of them but there to tight, I feel like my hands are getting no blood.
"Please...not so tight, you're hurting me."
I don't know whether or not he will listen to my plead, but I had to at least give it a try.
Old 11-04-2007, 01:44 PM   #47
Seven
and more

At first I'm suspicious when she asks me to loosen the ropes a bit, but then I look at her hands, they seems a bit white, and I won't want her to pass out or anything when I fuck her, so I fulfill her request, then put down the knife close to me on the bed, so I can use it in case she tries to do something stupid.
She's all mine now. Her hands are tied to the bed, and she lays there, helpless. I've got all the time I need to satisfy my darkest desires. I try to kiss her, but she won't open her mouth, so I threaten her with the knife again. It makes its effect: she immediately let my tongue dirtily explore her mouth.
I want her so much, I start by massaging her breasts through her top, then reach under her skirt and start rubbing her legs, coming closer and closer to her pussy.
Old 11-04-2007, 02:04 PM   #48
Aphrodite

I'm relieved when he looses the ties on my wrists, not that it gives me a chance at escaping, but it shows that he is not totally gone evil.
Maybe I can reach that soft spot in him.
But I do not feel very hopeful when he tries to kiss me, I refuse him holding my lips together.
The knife at my neck is threatening enough to part my lips and let him invade my mouth again.
I feel his tongue in my mouth and even though I'm still trying to push him out I might as well just kiss him back.
I hate the feeling of his hands over my body, I try to jerk away when he starts to rub my legs.
Tears are once again streaming over my face as I try to squirm away from your sickening touch...
Old 11-04-2007, 03:20 PM   #49
Seven
and more

I'm quite uncomfortable cause she is crying, and in a better world I would fuck her day and night with her consent, but it's not gonna happen, she would never want me. Plus I've already been too far, and I'm too excited.
Using my knife, I cut through her top to reveal her breasts, I start licking them while using my hands to take down her skirt and start rubbing her clitoris.
The feeling of her skin is so great, I want her so badly. I can't wait anymore and place my cock, hard as it never had been, against her pussy.
Old 11-04-2007, 03:28 PM   #50
Aphrodite

For a second I think he is going to cut me, but he tears away my top.
His hand on my clit sends shivers down my spine, he is so close now, I can't escape anymore.
When he places his cock against my lips I try once more to get him to stop.
"please." I plead with my eyes locked in his "Please don't do this, I'm sorry if I ever hurted your feelings, I didn't know, please I just want you to leave, I wont tell anyone I promise..."
Old 11-04-2007, 03:43 PM   #51
Seven
and more

I don't let her finish. With a forceful thrust, I push my cock inside her pussy, making her scream in pain. It feels so good, so tight for my hard thick cock. Another thrust and I'm totally in her, ignoring her screams and tears.
I start ramming inside her, touching her breasts, her ass, her whole body.
"You like cocks bitch, don't you? You like the feeling of my hard prick inside your pussy!"
Old 11-04-2007, 04:08 PM   #52
Aphrodite

I scream, in horrible pain from his invasion I keep screaming as he forces himself inside me, stretching me, hurting me.
I have never felt anything like this in my life, I can't believe anybody could do this...
He seems to have changed into a madman, thrusting hard in my pussy, I feel him hitting my cervix, causing me more pain.
When he speaks to me I feel like I'm going to vomit, I turn my head determend not to look at him anymore.
Old 11-04-2007, 04:22 PM   #53
Seven
and more

The way she screams makes me even more excited. I keep ramming inside her, faster and faster, harder and harder. I would never have imagined being so excited forcing myself into a girl, as I never considered myself as a rapist, but it just feels so good with her.
I want her to look at me, so I grab her head and force her to face me, look at me in the eyes when I fuck her hard.
I like the way she keeps fighting, but she cannot do anything now. I possess her, I'm in her, we're one.
Being in her, fucking her hard feels so good I feel I'm gonna come soon...
Old 11-05-2007, 05:34 AM   #54
Aphrodite

The pain doesn't seem to ease with his hard mean thrusts.
When he turns my head to face him I look at him for a few seconds, the look on his face is so different from how I always knew him, I would've never thought that he would be the type to force himself on somebody.
I close my eyes, the only way for me to not see you, and try to block it all out, waiting until its over...
Old 11-05-2007, 02:41 PM   #55
Seven
and more

I'm tempted to threaten her with the knife for her to open her eyes, but I can't, she just looks like a sleeping princess, a princess that would be raped over and over, and I'm already so close to come anyway.

A few minutes inside her tight vagina are so great, and I feel I cannot hold my cum anymore. Fearing of getting her pregnant, I want to take my cock out and cum on her lovely breasts, but I just can't, it feels so good inside her, so I keep ramming harder and harder until I can't hold on anymore. Holding her breasts firmly in my hand, I feel loads of cum coming through my cock and deep inside her.
As I'm done, I stay inside her for a moment, enjoying the last seconds of my erected cock in her pussy.
Old 11-06-2007, 03:58 AM   #56
Aphrodite

When I feel his thrusting quikening I hope to god that he wont come inside of me, but even that is to much to hope for.
I feel him ramming harder and I feel his dick starting to pulsate in my tight pussy.
When he comes I struggle for a moment, but it's no use.
He is lying on top of me, making it difficult for me to breathe with his weight on me.
I try to lie still hoping that after this it will be over...
Old 11-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #57
Seven
and more

I've just been raping the girl of my phantasms, and it feels so good! As my cock soften, I finally take it out of her pussy. My balls feel so empty now, but I'm still excited by what I've just done. I stare at her for a moment, she's so beautiful, yet so messed up, her eyes red with tears, my cum running through her pussy.
I reach for my backpack and take my camera. I have to keep a proof of that.
"Smile!"
I take some pictures of her, she keeps her eyes closed, but she's still lovely. I love photography, and would have loved to have her as a model, so now that she's sort of one, I take my pleasure taking shots of her, knowing I'd always have them to jerk off later on.
"You know, the pictures are for my personal use Aphro. I won't show them to anyone if you keep your mouth shut about what we've just done together."
But I haven't planned of leaving, not now. It is Friday night, and she has told me lately she wasn't staying here working this week-end. The fun was just about to begin...
Old 11-07-2007, 03:16 AM   #58
Aphrodite

My eyes are closed as I lay on the bed, but I can still see the flash...
It can't even bother me right now, all I want is to curl up into a ball and cry.

I hear his words vaguely, but I knew why he made the picture, so there is no need to hear it.
"Now..." I whisper "please go away, I won't tell anyone but please go away.

I want to take a shower so badly, wash him off me, not feel him on my skin anymore.
Old 11-07-2007, 07:51 AM   #59
Seven
and more

"Go away? You're not serious Aphro, the week-end is just beginning! Plenty of time to have fun together, don't you think?"
I feel out of reality. She now seems like a toy for me, something I can do what I want with over the week-end. I'm a little exhausted for the moment, so I decide to go to sleep for a while, then I'll take her take a shower and play with her again.
She's fine stretched to the bed, so I decide to go sleeping on the couch, leaving the door of her bedroom open so I can hear if she do something wrong.
"You should take some rest Aphro, tomorrow we'll have lots to do together..."
Old 11-07-2007, 08:01 AM   #60
Aphrodite

What...he is staying here...I thought the worst was over, and now it seems it's just the beginning.
I don't respond to his words, I just lay there looking at the ceiling.

After a while I decide I wont just let him do this maybe I cant escape, but I have to at least try!
I remember the screwdriver from earlier I check the ropes on my wrists and since he was at least decent enough to not give me some space I manage to work one hand loose, my other is soon to follow.
I'ts not long since you left so I decide to wait until I'm sure you are asleep, the screwdriver in my hand, ready...