Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-16-2007, 12:26 PM   #1
Torn_Innocence

Torn_Innocence has initial reputation
Default A Little Entertainment [Gio]

Thumb idly pushes the channel changer, watching as snippets of programs flash up upon the tv before vanishing as i decide that it's not worth watching. Finally finding some form of chat-show, i toss the remote upon the couch and curl my legs beneath me, watching as a woman announces that she really is a man before groaning in irritation and pushing up off the couch. My parents have gone off on a cruise around the Carribean, leaving me in charge of my younger siblings, both of which are asleep upstairs. The only reason i still lived in the family home was because i was at university and didn't have the funds to have a flat and pay my tuition fees. Unfortunately the downside to free board and food was that on the occassion that my parents decided to go out of town, i was stuck with babysitting duties.

Rolling my eyes lazily, i moved over to the stack of dvds that sit to the side of the television, running a finger down the cases until i find something remotely decent to watch and stick it in the dvd player. Curling up on the sofa again, tucking my legs beneath me and pulling my nightie around my legs, i settle down to watch the movie, occassional pausing if i hear a sound that might suggest my siblings are up.
Old 10-16-2007, 06:02 PM   #2
Gio

Gio Level 1 (100+)Gio Level 1 (100+)

[please forgive me if my English is not perfect... I'll try to improve!]

Sitting in the rented car parked outside the great silent house, I double-check again all the objects I have dropped on the passenger seat. The ID card.... ready. The steel manacles... ready. The syringes... ready. The other stuff.... ready. And the pictures of the lovely girl inside the house.... ready. They have been taken from a very long distance, they are slightly out of focus, and mostly of all, she wears too many clothes in them. But I hope to correct the situation.
Ok, it's time for act one of my comedy. I take my cellphone and I dial the number.
"Hello?" the girl answers. Without a word, I hang up.
I wait thirty seconds. Then I dial again.
"Hello?" And again I hang up.
Other thirty seconds.... and I repeat the scene. Now it's time for act two. I take everything from the passenger seat placing all in my bag, and I walk towards the main door. I push the doorbell button with a smile.
Gio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2007, 12:47 PM   #3
Torn_Innocence

I don't really understand why i even have to be here, since my younger sister is old enough to take care of herself, but then there was Steven. Sighing lightly, i rest my head against my hand, watching the film as it began, the main characters seeming to be involved in some form of argument. Prepared to get up and make myself a late-night snack, my thoughts are interupted by the sound of the house phone ringing shrilly in the quiet night. Scrambling off the couch and over into the hall, i snatch it up, trying to silence the wretched thing before it wakes anyone.

Lifting the phone to my ear, i sigh lightly, "Hello?" A frown furrows my brow as the line goes dead, after hanging up i'm half way into the kitchen when it rings again. Doubling back, i lift the phone again, "Hello?" When the line goes dead once again i begin to get alittle agitated, waiting in silence and sure enough it rings once again, "Who is this?!" i snap, but once again the only response i get is the tone.

Slamming the phone down, i march into the kitchen, determined not to answer the phone again if it rings, pulling the fridge door open and peering into the contents of the shelves. Pulling out some cold chicken, i begin to make myself a sandwhich, spreading the bread with butter when the door bell suddenly rings. Glancing at the clock on the wall, i frown - who could this be so late at night? Moving through the house, i pause at the front door, peering through the peep hole at whoever is standing outside.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:27 PM   #4
Gio

I light up my best smile, knowing that I am observed through the peep hole. "Hello?" I ask with a professional tone. "I am a technician of the phone company. Someone has called us because its phones are acting strangely. Have you experienced something strange with your phones lately?"

Then I wait...
Old 10-17-2007, 01:34 PM   #5
Torn_Innocence

I frown a little at the explination i'm given, running my fingers through my hair idly, not sure whether to permit you entry or not. However, the phone ringing continuously would not be exactly pleasant and so without thinking to even ask for ID, i unlock the door and draw it open slight. The door half open, i realise what i'm doing and close it over a little, holding it slightly ajar, "Emmm..do you have any ID?" i ask quietly, realising i should have asked before i'd even opened the door.
Old 10-17-2007, 01:44 PM   #6
Gio

"Of course, miss. We are required by our company rules to show it at any request."
I pull out from my bag the ID of the telephone company. It seems perfectly genuine, because it IS genuine. I have stolen it from a real technician no more than six hours ago. A little scissors work to apply my own picture, and voilà. The blue suit I am wearing has been easy to find in a specialized shop. And my smile is 100% reassuring...
Old 10-17-2007, 01:55 PM   #7
Torn_Innocence

Releasing a light sigh of relief, i smile, drawing the door wide and gesturing for you to enter, appologising for being so cautious. "Can't be too careful...particularly with some of the crazies out there..." i comment, waiting until you've stepped inside before i push the front door shut with care. "You are working late.." i comment, leading you to the telephone and standing to the side, a faint smile upon my lips, the sound of the movie playing in the background.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:04 PM   #8
Gio

"Oh, yes, we are a 24/7 task force, always ready when we are called..."

I pull up the phone and I pretend to listen... obviously it works perfectly. Then I take an instrument from my bag.

"Can I ask you a favor?" I say with a smile. "While I check the handset with my machine, can you please crouch here and disconnect the plug from the wall?"
Old 10-17-2007, 02:09 PM   #9
Torn_Innocence

I smile lightly, nodding my head as i stifle a yawn, watching as you check the phone before rummaging in your bag. "Sure..." i reply quietly, suddenly realising that i'm only wearing a long nightie, but then again i suppose you are used to seeing people in their nightware. Moving over to you, i crouch down and reach foward, disconnecting the plug from the wall before glancing up at you.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:17 PM   #10
Gio

I smile again. The black instrument in my hand is ready for its job, even if it is not exactly to check phone lines.

"Oh, look that strange thing on the wall plug" I say casually, and when you bring down your eyes, I reach down with an hand and I push away your hair, uncovering your nape.

"Good night" I say, touching your skin with the taser and pressing the button.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:24 PM   #11
Torn_Innocence

I frown a little at your comment, turning to look in the direction that you gesture in, a frown cross my brow as i see no strange plug on the wall, but too late. Yours words draw my eyes wide in horror as i feel something touch my skin and my body shuts down, slumping onto the floor. Eyes wide with panic, my body won't respond to my command, leaving me helpless upon the ground.
Old 10-17-2007, 05:23 PM   #12
Gio

I check my wristwatch. The girl will be paralysed for at least ten minutes, plenty of time for my purposes. I leave her on the floor, like a puppet with broken strings, and I pull out some other things from my bag. It's time to secure the rest of the house.

Quietly I climb the stairs. The first bedroom is empty: mommy and dad are away, I already knew that. In the second one, a young boy around 12 years old sleeps like only teenagers can do. A taser discharge, followed by a syringe full of sedative, will keep him quiet until tomorrow morning.

The third bedroom is much more interesting. The younger sister... 18 years old. I was not sure about her presence. Until the end, her parents could have decided to bring her with them on their vacation. But now she's here. I walk towards her bed... she is suddenly awake, but too late. My taser touchs her on the left arm, and her scream dies in her throat.

I pull down the sheets of her bed. She wears a pink pijama, how cute. I take her on my arms, returning in the living room. My main target is still on the floor, slightly moaning. I take a chair, placing the sister on it, and I tie her wrists behind her back using steel handcuffs. Then I place adhesive tape on her mouth. This way she will able to see everyhing, but not to interfere. I am sure she will like the show.

I return my attention to the girl on the floor. "Time to get awake" I say softly.
Old 10-17-2007, 06:43 PM   #13
Torn_Innocence

I watch you closely, staring up at you as your glance down at your watch and then move passed me toward the stairs. My first thoughts are for my siblings and their safety, but no matter how hard i try i cannot get my limbs to obey me, unable to move an inch off the floor to protect them.

My brother, Stuart, is completely unaware of the stranger within the room, sleeping soundly as most teenage boys do. He wakes with a start as the taser discharges and electrical impulse through his body, paralysing him to watch helplessly as a syringe is pushed into his arm. A weak grunt escapes him before the sedative kicks in and the boy's body falls limp against his bed.

My sister, Susie, is not so easily controlled, for she sleeps less soundly and the creak of a floorboard gives away your presence, eyes snapping open in alarm. But before she can even scream she is paralysed like the rest of the people within the house, unable to do anything but stare up at you as you jerk down the covers and admire her body.

I am relieved to see you come back into view, though any such feelings quickly vanish to fear as i see my sister in your arms. You leave my line of vision again, but i can hear something metal clink against wood and the sound of tape. The only sound i seem to make are weak moans of protest, straining with all my might to regain control of my body. My eyes snap up to you as you move to stand over me, eyes full of anger, hatred and fear as the feeling begins to return to my limbs and movement returns.
Old 10-17-2007, 07:25 PM   #14
Gio

"Now, honey, I'll tell you you the rules just one time. Scream, try to run, fail to obey me, and your little sister here will be hurt. I mean, seriously hurt, understood? Now stand up"
Old 10-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #15
Torn_Innocence

Your words send a tremor of fear through my body and i find i am able to turn my head to look at my little sister, who's face is turned toward me. The fear in her eyes is clear and i nod weakly, easing myself into a sitting position, before standing up slowly, limbs still a little slow to respond. "Please...we don't have much money, but you can take what we have...i won't call the cops..."
Old 10-17-2007, 07:41 PM   #16
Gio

"I am sure you will not call them, my dear Lindsay. But be not afraid, I do not want your money. I am not here for your money. I just want... a little entertainment, that's all".

I laugh, looking at you, barefoot and vulnerable in your nightie. You are such a wonderful sight.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:02 PM   #17
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen in horror as you tell me that you don't want money - if you don't want money, then what are you here for. Terrified to do anything for fear my sister will suffer, i remain where i stand, staring back at you, arms encircling my body as though trying to hide myself from you.

Susie had been watching and listening, suddenly coming to life and screaming through the tape that had been fastened around her mouth, wrists straining against the cuffs.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:29 PM   #18
Gio

I look at the two girls in front of me. The oldest, Lindsay, is totally terrified. The youngest, Susie, is a fighter. I can see the rage in her eyes. Very good. It will be a pleasure to tame her... and I'll do it forcing her to watch the show.

"It's hot here, Lindsay" I smile. "It's time to get naked. Drop the nightie to the floor".
Old 10-18-2007, 04:33 PM   #19
Torn_Innocence

My eyes widen at your request, taking a fearful step backward as i glance over at my sister, sharing a glance with her before tearing my gaze back to the man in front of me. I don't want my sister to be harmed and so, with trembling hands, i grip the thin material and lift it up and over my head. My breats hang free and i lift an arm to cover my chest, white cotton panties covering the triangle between my legs.

Susie screams against her gag again, jerking against the chair, but quietens as i glance at her, bowing her head, not wishing to see her older sister naked.
Old 10-18-2007, 04:37 PM   #20
Gio

"You are learning fast" I nod. "Behave like a little good girl, and everything will be ok. Now, honey, the panties. Then keep those arms along your sides"