Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-08-2007, 07:47 PM   #21
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You stand away from me and turn to look at the clock. I lay panting and drying still, shaking and feeling sick. I bury my face into the cheap coverlet praying your joking about having "another round" My fingers feeling tingly I begin wriggling them.

"please untie me. My wrists hurt!" I whimper, sniffling, into the fabric. I dont care if the guys show up or not its already too late...you raped me!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2007, 10:16 PM   #22
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

"What do i care if your wrists hurt" i ask as i step back up to the side of the bed, Taking the cloth i have just used to clean my cock, i force it back between your lips, "I have heard enough of your wining" i tell you struggle to spit it out, the taste of me cum turning you nauseas.

I add some fresh tape completing your gag and pull you across bed, flipping you face down, I let your dangle over the edge. “Besides, The gag will keep you from making to much noise as I stretch that tight ass of yours wide open” …….
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 06:37 PM   #23
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!" I scream uselessly around the icky cloth, I didnt taste much at first, it was the idea of seeing you wipe the great gobs of slimy cum form your cock and knowing that I WILL taste it that made me want to puke, along with the emotion of having just been used against my will. the imminence of having it happen all over again and in my ass? My mind screams constnatly as I break into more sobs, struggling on the bed with my cut wrists and you behind me with your thankfully flaccid cock. still, I know it doesnt take long for things to change...
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2007, 11:34 AM   #24
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

As you struggle, you can feel me hands on your ass, Gently caressing the taut flesh. Your sobs grow louder as i part the cheeks and look down on the tightly puckered ring.

I shift my hands so my fingers trail over it, and it my touch i feel you flinch. You hear me spit and a wave of humiliation washes over you as you feel me spit running down the crevice of your ass, To be smeared around the tight muscle guarding the entrance.

My fingers begin to push against your ring as i add more spit, working it into your tight entrance. I chuckle as i feel you clench against my finger as you wail into the gag "You think this is bad, just wait until you feel the real thing" i say as i pump my finger back and forth.

I add a second finger, working the two of them further inside and twisting them, stretching you wider. As i move you feel my hard rod slap against your thigh......
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote